It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: The Feds did it.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Here's more weird things that help lead the way to truth. Believe or don't it's your own stupid asz anyway.

Q: Some information on the perpetrators has been proven with documents. The suspected leader, Mohammad Atta, left Portland for Boston on the morning of Sept. 11, in order to board the plane that later hit the World Trade Center

Von Buelow: If this Atta was the decisive man in the operation, it's really strange that he took such a risk of taking a plane that would reach Boston such a short time before the connecting flight. Had his flight been a few minutes late, he would not have been in the plane that was hijacked. Why should a sophisticated terrorist do this? One can, by the way, read on CNN (Internet) that none of these names were on the official passenger lists. None of them had gone through the check-in procedures. And why did none of the threatened pilots give the agreed-upon code 7700 over the [Steuerknueppel: STEERING NOB?] to the ground station? In addition: The black boxes which are fire and shock proof, as well as the voice recordings, contain no valuable data--

Q: That sounds like--

Von Buelow: --like assailants who, in their preparations, leave tracks behind them like a herd of stampeding elephants? They made payments with credit cards with their own names; they reported to their flight instructors with their own names. They left behind rented cars with flight manuals in Arabic for jumbo jets. They took with them, on their suicide trip, wills and farewell letters, which fall into the hands of the FBI, because they were stored in the wrong place and wrongly addressed. Clues were left like behind like in a child's game of hide-and-seek, which were to be followed!

There is also the theory of one British flight engineer:

According to this, the steering of the planes was perhaps taken out of the pilots' hands, from outside.

The Americans had developed a method in the 1970s, whereby they could rescue hijacked planes by intervening into the computer piloting [automatic pilot system]. This theory says, this technique was abused in this case. That's a theory....

Q: Which sounds really adventurous, and was never considered.

Von Buelow: You see! I do not accept this theory, but I find it worth considering. And what about the obscure stock transactions? In the week prior to the attacks, the amount of transactions in stocks in American Airlines, United Airlines, and insurance companies, increased 1,200%. It was for a value of $15 billion. Some people must have known something. Who?

Q: Why don't you speculate on who it might have been.

Von Buelow: With the help of the horrifying attacks, the Western mass democracies were subjected to brainwashing. The enemy image of anti-communism doesn't work any more; it is to be replaced by peoples of Islamic belief. They are accused of having given birth to suicidal terrorism.

Q: Brainwashing? That's a tough term.

Von Buelow: Yes? But the idea of the enemy image doesn't come from me. It comes from Zbigniew Brzezinski and Samuel Huntington, two policy-makers of American intelligence and foreign policy. Already in the middle of the 1990s, Huntingon believed, people in Europe and the U.S. needed someone they could hate-- this would strengthen their identification with their own society. And Brzezinski, the mad dog, as adviser to President Jimmy Carter, campaigned for the exclusive right of the U.S. to seize all the raw materials of the world, especially oil and gas.

Q: You mean, the events of Sept. 11--

Von Buelow: --fit perfectly in the concept of the armaments industry, the intelligence agencies, the whole military-industrial-academic complex. This is in fact conspicuous. The huge raw materials reserves of the former Soviet Union are now at their disposal, also the pipeline routes and--

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 01:50 AM
link   
SpittinCobra says, in responce to my post...
"All of this proof is crap, I feel the goverment was behind it. These examples of proof you have given are just STUPID. "

Well now you know how i feel when i read all of the Whooey baloney, "proof" that has been offered pointing the "bad America" finger at the US Gov for complacency or culpabillity in 9-11....

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Why did both buildings come down that way and then another later in the day? It just looked too much like a demolition job to me. The explanation given for their coming down this way does not make sense. Why are there not enough victims names listed to match the number of victims lost on each flight even if you take off the hi-jackers names it still does not add up. I wanted to believe there was no cover-up, no possibility of any of our government involvement but the more I read the more questions asked and left unanswered the more I have to wonder how much did they know? How could they have ignored all the warnings? Why the devil could we not get jets there? Why wasn't Norad working right, they always did a bang up job before but now they just don't. Its just not adding up.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

Above: �Jumpers� from the World Trade Center Twin Towers on September 11, 2001.
Each one of them jumped to her and his death in testimony that the steel-column walls
were not even close to the 1200 degrees Fahrenheit hot that it would have taken to weaken
the towers� structural steel (no living human could pass through such heat without being
boiled instantly and thus stopped from passing). Allegedly, these innocent human beings
were cruelly driven into their desperate suicide by evil Bushfraud.

Factoid:

The FEMA clean-up team of the U.S. government that stepped in on 9-11 arrived in New York on the evening of 9-10.

FBI agent Coleen Rowley had the �20th hijacker� Zac(c)arias Moussaoui in her crosshairs. She had clear evidence for a suspicion, and French government sources were willing to give her more. Her boss at the FBI, Marion �Spike� Bowman, ordered agent Rowley to stop investigation in summer 2001. In December 2001, the information that agent Rowley had worked on was used to indict Moussaoui for complicity in 9-11. President George W. Bush later awarded an honorary certificate and a cash bonus of 20-35% of an annual salary to Bowman for outstanding antiterrorism performance.

Today, over a hundred kidnapped people are being held hostage illegally at Guantanamo Bay on Cuba by the U.S. government � but FBI Deputy General Counsel Bowman was so worried in summer 2001 about weak evidence that he forbade agent Rowley even to approach a court with her relevant evidence?

On 9-10-1, Osama bin Laden phoned from Afghanistan with one of his stepmothers. The NSA recorded this, and it was known to top government officials on 9-13-1. But they had no clue of the terror attacks that had been coming for several years?

The CIA surveilled Mohammed Atta in Germany for several months without informing the German government. Then in spring 2000 they gave Atta a visa to visit a CIA-front piloting school in Venice, Florida.

Colin Powell, the U.S. Secretary of State, promised to present in public the evidence that Osama bin Laden was behind 9-11. No such evidence has ever become public, the U.S. government backpedalled on their promise, and another lie in line with the Iraqi �weapons of mass deception� has flown open.

The government deceived the public several times with evidently forged videos of Osama bin Laden. The many convenient electronic traces that bin Laden allegedly �left behind� all over the planet are contradictory and also suggest forgery.

www.themedianews.com...

[Edited on 19-4-2004 by TrueLies]

This, and the accompanying posts, are baseless, factless, unsubstantiated drivel. How about a real source instead of this crappola?

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
i watched the pbs show on "why the towers fell"
i wasnt convinced
and they didn't mention wtc 7
whats the official story on that one again?

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction

Anyone, and I do mean ANYONE who thinks that ANY administration would have anything to do with causing something like 9/11, let alone allowing it to happen, is an absolute MORON. Get a life, get a clue. If Clinton had been in office, or Gore, when this occurred, would you have blamed him? I think not. I despise them both, and even I would defend then from crackpots who spread this kind of inane drivel.

your bias is showing. the truth knows no bias. anyone who thinks they know what any other group would or wouldn't do is a drivveling, sub-moron, fungus(and rude, to boot).
clinton, gore, kodos, or kang. it matters not to whom the finger points, but that it is pointing.
you would defend whoever the perpetrator was, IF they were american, because the enemy within doesn't fit the picture you have in your head, of a squeaky clean america.
it's called being in denial. don't worry. it's just a stage.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Al_uh_Looyah
i watched the pbs show on "why the towers fell"
i wasnt convinced
and they didn't mention wtc 7
whats the official story on that one again?

I have seen TWO shows on PBS, both had different theories why the buildings fell. Neither one was convincing.
The official story on wtc 7 is that they 'pulled it' which is demolition speak for imploding a building. They have a guy on tape (PBS again i think) saying he gave the order to 'pull it'.
That brings to question of how/when/why were there explosives already in the building.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
They showed the same audio after 9-11.......The demolition guy even said to "pull it"
wtf??? someone clear this up for me.

AA , your name should be not affirmative reaction but affirmative ass, b/c all you do is call everyone else's sources drivel, but yours? I guess your are 200% honest, clear, concise, and on the ball........

I do believe CNN was caught saying that the Islamic religion "prohibits" wife beating.....
When there are Islamic profs and other reg people's saying that it is condoned, it's also in the Quran.
There's your clear consice on the ball news reporting for ya......Nothing like a good little spin.
Check it out if you don't believe www.gopher.com www.cnn.com ect...

check out: CNN "Islamic religion prohibits wife beating"

yeeahhh, tell that to the women who live there.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   
look i know this is bad sport on a "conspiracy site" but lets be realistic .
an operation by any U.S govt body to have commited or encouraged ,to have supported or to have known about 9/11 would have envolved alot of people .
face facts when the last President had a secret he wanted to keep [with one woman and then her friend !!] how long did it last ?
Do you really think that the C.I.A, the F.B.I or any other three letter word abreviation for a U.S govt dept can keep a secret ?
come on :?
i'm sorry but i find alot of this in bad taste , however as a foreigner in this country i am resigned to tolerating these crackpot ideas .
i must leave it to the true patriots of this country [many of whom are in the organisations that these crackpot theories accuse ] to defend themselves .
I take particular exception to the suggestion that President Bush was complicite in these events .
He may not be the most articulate man to have held the office but that does not make him a mass murderer .
as a foreigner to this country i've understood that the people here might not respect the man BUT THEY RESPECT THE OFFICE .
i appreciate your system and at the end of the day you all have the right to say what you god damm like and i agree with those patriots that defend your right to say it. but please out of respect to those men and women and the families of the victims ....lets have more researched sense and less B.S

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
first don't use the lords name in vein, thats blamsphemy at its best...

secondly, gov agencies can't keep a secret why the hell do u think their getting slammed by the 9-11 commission and getting books written about them??

They keep getting caught in lie after lie, they are finding it hard to cover their tracks because their lies just flow out of their mouth like the air they breath.

They are slowly getting cornered, and I can't wait till their ass hits the frying pan because they are more criminal then common man, anyone who thinks otherwise is a ninny.
They are a danger to humanity, the American people and to other people's, and they need to get locked up and the key thrown away..

And of course the operation would take tons of people, they have enough people, enough agencies and billions of dollars to fund any corrupt operation they damn well want to.

Obviously you don't know what your talking about...
But god bless you anyhow.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dahei
an operation by any U.S govt body to have commited or encouraged ,to have supported or to have known about 9/11 would have envolved alot of people .

How many? 3? 20? 200? And how did you arrive at that number?

face facts when the last President had a secret he wanted to keep [with one woman and then her friend !!] how long did it last ?
Do you really think that the C.I.A, the F.B.I or any other three letter word abreviation for a U.S govt dept can keep a secret ?

Nixon was bombing Vietnam for 6 months, and they kept that a secret. They flew planes on a daily basis over a foreign country and dropped bombs And nobody knew

i'm sorry but i find alot of this in bad taste , however as a foreigner in this country......

Well buddy, no offence but 'as a foreigner' I couldnt care less what you find in bad taste. This isnt your business, this isnt your country, and you have no idea what our history is.

i must leave it to the true patriots of this country [many of whom are in the organisations that these crackpot theories accuse ] to defend themselves .

Thats right, you leave it to us TRUE PATRIOTS, one of whom you are chatting with.

I take particular exception to the suggestion that President Bush was complicite in these events .

I take particular exception to suggestions that im a crackpot.

as a foreigner to this country ............. i agree with those patriots that defend your right to say it. but please out of respect to those men and women and the families of the victims ....lets have more researched sense and less B.S

Thank you, for i am one of those patriots that defend the freedom of speech.
And the reason i am speaking out is out of respect to those men and women and the families of the victims

Those people deserve a legitimate investigation.
The family members deserve answers. America deserves answers.
Why dont you do some more research and give a little less BS.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   

first don't use the lords name in vein, thats blamsphemy at its best...
what are you talking about . where [like i give a ...] have i blashphemed . eh nowhere ... thank you

secondly, gov agencies can't keep a secret why the hell do u think their getting slammed by the 9-11 commission and getting books written about them??

so despite the million dollar money ,no conspiritor has come forward .....next

They keep getting caught in lie after lie, they are finding it hard to cover their tracks because their lies just flow out of their mouth like the air they breath.

sorry are you a poet or something cos i ain't getting ya

They are slowly getting cornered, and I can't wait till their ass hits the frying pan because they are more criminal then common man, anyone who thinks otherwise is a ninny.
They are a danger to humanity, the American people and to other people's, and they need to get locked up and the key thrown away..

horse# , come meet some .

And of course the operation would take tons of people, they have enough people, enough agencies and billions of dollars to fund any corrupt operation they damn well want to.

but they can't keep the secret of clintons B.J but the murder of 3000 isn't a problem , are we on the same planet ? did you read the thread ?

Obviously you don't know what your talking about...
But god bless you anyhow.

well thank you but did i mention god ? i don't think so ...
go bless yourself with your medieval B.S bruv and lets hope your interpretation forgives you for maligning another christians actions ..
by the way ..looking forward to the rapture

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
actually you said goddamn........go read your foolish post......
why do I even try to respect idiots like you......
I should really stop the whole pc thing...

Your right I should of just walked over there and shined my shoe on your ass instead.....

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by aware

Originally posted by dahei

How many? 3? 20? 200? And how did you arrive at that number?

what number ?>??

Nixon was bombing Vietnam for 6 months, and they kept that a secret. They flew planes on a daily basis over a foreign country and dropped bombs And nobody knew

the pilots knew and 6 monthes isn't a long time for a govt "secret "

i'm sorry but i find alot of this in bad taste , however as a foreigner in this country......
Well buddy, no offence but 'as a foreigner' I couldnt care less what you find in bad taste. This isnt your business, this isnt your country, and you have no idea what our history is.

i live in your country " Buddy" keep your racism

i must leave it to the true patriots of this country [many of whom are in the organisations that these crackpot theories accuse ] to defend themselves
Thats right, you leave it to us TRUE PATRIOTS, one of whom you are chatting with.

well "mr" feel free to contact me with the evidence [of the conspiracy that is i'm quite happy to accept without proof that you are a "true patriot"as i guess i'm gullable for this crap]

I take particular exception to suggestions that im a crackpot.

as a foreigner to this country ............. i agree with those patriots that defend your right to say it. but please out of respect to those men and women and the families of the victims ....lets have more researched sense and less B.S

Thank you, for i am one of those patriots that defend the freedom of speech.
And the reason i am speaking out is out of respect to those men and women and the families of the victims

Those people deserve a legitimate investigation.
The family members deserve answers. America deserves answers.
Why dont you do some more research and give a little less BS.

feel free send me your evidence .

with respect to your rank ...

[Edited on 23-4-2004 by dahei]

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   

actually you said goddamn........go read your foolish post......
why do I even try to respect idiots like you......
I should really stop the whole pc thing...

Your right I should of just walked over there and shined my shoe on your ass instead.....

are you being abusive ?
thats not very nice !
in fact it isn't very brave either ,is it ?
face facts you're miles away so insulting people is easy isn't it?
have you ever said this sort of thing to a mans face ???
i don't think so . grow up .

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Why did both buildings come down that way and then another later in the day? It just looked too much like a demolition job to me. The explanation given for their coming down this way does not make sense.

Any of you are civil engineers, or construction experts?

"The Twin Towers were designed to take the impact of a Boeing 707 carrying half a tank of fuel traveling at 200 knots...in other words, an accident. They were not designed to take an impact from a Boeing 767 with 10,000+ gallons of Jet A rammed in at speeds nearing 600 knots (Tower 2). Aeronautical engineers were surprised that the planes did not break apart from this high-speed flight in the dense atmosphere near sea level. Despite these impacts, the Twin Towers stood for well over an hour, saving nearly 30,000 lives."

Excerpt taken from.
www.teamtwintowers.org...

I am sure the tons of rubble from the planes and the fact that there was a huge fire was more than enough to bring the towers down. As for the explosions other people heard, I have said before there are many things that could have caused these explosions, janitors closets have a lot of flamables, there could have been gas lines in the towers too, also in major fires like this one there are bound to be backdrafts.

A backdraft happens when oxygen in a room is almost used up, the fires are about to burn out for this but if the fire is exposed to a new draft of oxygen from another room the fire sucks up this oxygen so hard that it blows in a tremendous explotion.

[Edited on 23-4-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

Why did both buildings come down that way and then another later in the day? It just looked too much like a demolition job to me. The explanation given for their coming down this way does not make sense.

Any of you are civil engineers, or construction experts?

"The Twin Towers were designed to take the impact of a Boeing 707 carrying half a tank of fuel traveling at 200 knots...in other words, an accident. They were not designed to take an impact from a Boeing 767 with 10,000+ gallons of Jet A rammed in at speeds nearing 600 knots (Tower 2). Aeronautical engineers were surprised that the planes did not break apart from this high-speed flight in the dense atmosphere near sea level. Despite these impacts, the Twin Towers stood for well over an hour, saving nearly 30,000 lives."

Excerpt taken from.
www.teamtwintowers.org...

I am sure the tons of rubble from the planes and the fact that there was a huge fire was more than enough to bring the towers down. As for the explosions other people heard, I have said before there are many things that could have caused these explosions, janitors closets have a lot of flamables, there could have been gas lines in the towers too, also in major fires like this one there are bound to be backdrafts.

A backdraft happens when oxygen in a room is almost used up, the fires are about to burn out for this but if the fire is exposed to a new draft of oxygen from another room the fire sucks up this oxygen so hard that it blows in a tremendous explotion.

[Edited on 23-4-2004 by Muaddib] [/quote

I am not a civil engineer but I think its probably obvious to most people that the planes hit in an uneven pattern meaning that portions of certain floors were still there while other floors (the ones at point of impact) were almost gone and the floors above the impacted ones were not on a very stable foundation, as the floors below were mostly destroyed, as the fire progressed the steel beams immediately around the point of impact and above would have begun to give way first thus setting the remaining floors above into a sway which should have sent them reeling toward the ground, instead of an implosion to the center and straight down. BTW jet fuel will not reach a temp high enough to melt steel, I'm willing to believe it could have compromised it into a weakened state but the laws of gravity would not seem to support the theory that the building came straight down in an implosion to the center.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction

Anyone, and I do mean ANYONE who thinks that ANY administration would have anything to do with causing something like 9/11, let alone allowing it to happen, is an absolute MORON. Get a life, get a clue. If Clinton had been in office, or Gore, when this occurred, would you have blamed him? I think not. I despise them both, and even I would defend then from crackpots who spread this kind of inane drivel.

your bias is showing. the truth knows no bias. anyone who thinks they know what any other group would or wouldn't do is a drivveling, sub-moron, fungus(and rude, to boot).
clinton, gore, kodos, or kang. it matters not to whom the finger points, but that it is pointing.
you would defend whoever the perpetrator was, IF they were american, because the enemy within doesn't fit the picture you have in your head, of a squeaky clean america.
it's called being in denial. don't worry. it's just a stage.

Ahh, billyboob...you again. Well, your bias is showing through, as I can throw what you said right back in your face. I have faith in my countrymen and my country, and I KNOW that the government of this country would NEVER perpatrate such an event for ANY reason. You, truelies, and others of your disgusting ilk, will stop at nothing to spread disinformation about that which you do not understand...why people love their country. One line pretty much sums you up..."it matters not to whom the finger points, but that it is pointing." You don't care if you have the correct facts or not, you just want to be out there screaming that someone did something. The fact of the matter is, we know who did it, and no amount of "finger pointing", disinformation or outright lying on your part will change the FACT that radical muslim extremists attacked this country on 9/11. Period. Get over it.

truelies, your handle should be "shureIlie". Why don't you come up with a single reputable source, and I'm not talking about the CNN wife beating thing, I'm talking about the "FEMA clean up team" crap and the associated posts. Stephan Grossman, from whose site you copied and pasted, is by no means reputable. Simply another conspiracy theoryist who's bile you have swallowed to the max.

You give absolutly no credible evidence to back up your impossible claims. Try again.

[Edited on 23-4-2004 by Affirmative Reaction]

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
When Payne Stewart's plane left its flight trajectory, military jets were quickly scrambled to find out what was going on.

Are we therefore supposed to believe that four passenger aircraft can do the same with no military presence whatsoever (except possibly flight 93).

Bollocks.

Excellent point, Pisky. Just study Stewart's case. NORAD was stood down.

9-11 was a false flag operation.

Study Operation Northwoods. It's an excellent starting point.

April 30, 2001

In his new expos� of the National Security Agency entitled Body of Secrets, author James Bamford highlights a set of proposals on Cuba by the Joint Chiefs of Staff codenamed OPERATION NORTHWOODS. This document, titled �Justification for U.S. Military Intervention in Cuba� was provided by the JCS to Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara on March 13, 1962, as the key component of Northwoods. Written in response to a request from the Chief of the Cuba Project, Col. Edward Lansdale, the Top Secret memorandum describes U.S. plans to covertly engineer various pretexts that would justify a U.S. invasion of Cuba. These proposals - part of a secret anti-Castro program known as Operation Mongoose - included staging the assassinations of Cubans living in the United States, developing a fake �Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington,� including �sink[ing] a boatload of Cuban refugees (real or simulated),� faking a Cuban airforce attack on a civilian jetliner, and concocting a �Remember the Maine� incident by blowing up a U.S. ship in Cuban waters and then blaming the incident on Cuban sabotage. Bamford himself writes that Operation Northwoods �may be the most corrupt plan ever created by the U.S. government.�
www.gwu.edu...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join