It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Ordered 102,000 Boxcars With Shackles!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Ok, guys let talk to some rail road workers ... they seem to know about strange cars on remote tracks in all.... anyone know anyone who works for the rail road -- me either, so the next month I will make it a point to stop and talk to the CSX employees that I routinely see maintaining the crossings...

SHould we post our findings here... or start a new tread... ?

Oh, Central Florida Citizens are 70% aware ... I asked 10 people 20 - 35 or so... and 5 knew about WTC7 and 2 suspect something and 3 people did not know and did not care about 911 ... I promptly told them ... 3200 Americans died and they need to research 911 or go quitely in night...
those brain dead ones really get to me... its like I dont know...

[edit on 7-1-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Plus, the U.S. automobile industry is in shambles right now ..

Why would they need a spiffy new way of transporting cars?

And I get the concept ... disaster strikes your area, your car is destroyed, so the government hooks you up with a government fema issued hybrid!! Just gotta ship em out .. lol

1 main question: If these are for automobiles then why are there distinct "windows", about the size of the kind a human would use, on all 3 floors of the rail car? And there's lots of em going all along the sides of the cars. The ones from those other companies pictured by the same poster (thanks for posting those pics) DON'T have this window arrangement. Do the cars gotta stay extra cool or something? lol

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Here is an article that was posted as a reply to the OP article. Mass deportation on illegal aliens. Guess it is a possibilty. At least more of a possibility then what most of the you think.

According to diplomat and author Peter Dale Scott, the KBR contract is part of a Homeland Security plan titled ENDGAME, which sets as its goal the removal of "all removable aliens" and "potential terrorists."
source

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
This is why we have guns, and Canada.

Mexico obviously won't help us.

[edit on 1/7/2009 by die_another_day]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
You people are insane. What a horrible world you must live in to believe this stuff.

A guillotine??? Come on now.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity, where would one go to hide 100000+ box cars?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
A picture is worth a thousand words......

and so far that is all we have....words.

This story has been around for a while (as long as I have been on ATS) and so far I have yet to see any photographic evidence. Even though some people stumbled across these while photographing the countryside, we have yet to see any pictures. Did they forget to snap one?

Please forgive my doubts.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I have some information that Id like to share with you guys regarding this.

I did abit of research and got some help from members on this site a while back in my old thread USA Ready for Takeover by Foreign Troops

It is from an Appendix from an article about a lecture that Phil Schneider gave in May, 1995, title Appendix IV, and I shall hereby show you some quotes to justify the NWO plans for the takeover of the USA, so please bear with me.

"Recently, I knew someone who lived near where I live in Portland, Oregon. He worked at Gunderson Steel Fabrication, where they make railroad cars. Now, I knew this fellow for the better part of 30 years, and he was kind of a quiet type. He came in to see me one day, excited, and he told me "they're building prisoner cars." He was nervous. Gunderson, he said, had a contract with the federal government to build 107,200 full length railroad cars, each with 143 pairs of shackles. "

"He showed me one of the cars in the rail yards in North Portland. He was right. If you multiply 107,200 times 143 times 11, you come up with about
15,000,000. This is probably the number of people who disagree with the federal government."

Heres a link to one of the FEMA camps and the equipement there. Lots of pictures, in New Jersey-
www.newswatchmagazine.org...

Portable Jails on Trucks-

I did have pics of these boxcars ages ago, Ill see if I can find them again.

Heres some more info realted that I just googled-
www.issuesandalibis.org...

a. Gunderson Steel Fabrication holds the federal contract for the 100,000+ shackle-mounted boxcars.

b. In 2000, BUSH as candidate makes his way to VISIT Gunderson Steel Fabrication (IN TEXAS), (ostensibly (alibi) to give a t.v. speech about social security. Why a speech on social security had to be conducted from a shackled-boxcar manufacturing site, only Bush will know for sure...) "...Gunderson Steel Fabrication is under secret contract from the U.S. government to produce these prisoner boxcars. The company received an order from the federal government to build 107,200 full length railroad boxcars with the shackles inside. Gunderson has a satellite factory for making the boxcars with shackles in Texas. Interestingly, Gunderson became the launching pad where then-presidential candidate Governor George W. Bush introduced his plan for social security reform on May 16, 2000, a major part of the current president's platform. Apparently, Mr. Bush has some special personal relation with Gunderson."

c. 11 SUBCONTRACTORS IN SHACKLED-BOXCAR CONSTRUCTION PROJECT: Quotes taken from a lecture given by the late Philip Schneider, ex-NATO geologist who gave up his 1 million dollar a year retirement salary, who has blown the whole New World Order wide open. He is assassinated less than one year after he started talking, after many failed attempts to 're-hire' him. He was told he was doing 'irrevocable' damage to the New World Order by US intelligence agents who visited him in his Portland, Oregon apartment. "

d. PLUS, SHACKLED-BOXCARS ARE BEING SHIPPED IN FROM THE WORLD'S LARGEST POLICE STATE, CHINA:

"Metal worker Lee Harrington also described 20,000 CHINESE prisoner boxcars with shackles and modern guillotines, in the form of 40 foot railroad containers, coming into America via the west coast. They were ordered by the American government through a Senator who visited China and ordered these items. Workers unloading them became suspicious and began to investigate and discovered these horrors from China. Such 40 foot cargo containers from China are now piled up along the West Coast, especially around Long Beach Naval Shipyard, turned over the Chinese."

e. NORTH AMERICANS, CANADA AND THE USA, MEET YOUR IMPORTED CRACK TEAM OF OCCUPATION TROOPS, ALREADY WELL TRAINED: INTERVIEW WITH SOME GERMAN NATO M.P.s who verify they were trained for future American marshal law plans. They mention German troops stationed in USA at Fort Bliss, Texas and Holloman AFB (New Mexico). These troops are formally associated with NATO, which has morphed in the past 10 years to become your (un)friendly post Cold War pre-emptive internationalized Nazi-esque attack organization, responsible for attacking Yugoslavia (illegal, under its own charter), and culpable in Iraq in 2003. They describe their training, and, they refuse to answer some pointed questions about whether they would fire to kill on American citizens. To this question, they refuse to answer this by losing all eye contact with the interviewer, cutting off the interview, getting gruff and stiff, turning, and simply walking off.

MONTANA:

a. Reports from Lee Harrington of Valier, MT, who was a professional metal worker informed us of Glascow, MT, summer youth workers who were employed to weld shackles into boxcars in that operation.

b. They were then shipped west to Glacier and stored on remote sidetracks. Passing through the Blackfoot Indian Reservation in Cutbank, a local Blackfoot Indian, George Bullcalf, spotted these strange boxcars, some with open doors and shackles, plainly visible, passing through the reservation. Interviews conducted in Columbia Falls confirmed that hunters often stumbled upon such boxcars on remote train spurts in that wilderness region.

NEW HAMPSHIRE:

"Another source, WATCHDOG, a retired military vet with a watchdog group, described yet another boxcar with shackles operation in New Hampshire, with three tiered boxcars fitted with shackles."

NORTH CAROLINA:

"Reports from our sources also confirm that railroad boxcars fitted with shackles have been spotted in many locations throughout the U.S. in recent months, most prominently in Montana and Texas (including recent sightings in Asheville, N.C.)."

Heres 1 pic of one of these boxcars in Montana-
www.geocities.com...

I thought the following might be of interest, it is old, 1997 but beleive it may be relevant. If they were doing this 12 years ago, what are they currently doing?

The following is a FEMA railcar....could it be these that have the shackles?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

You would hide them in plain site. There are literally millions of miles of rail track across the country and they could put hundreds of them on rail sidings in counties everywhere. As someone who used to work for the railroad and has past miltary experience I don't believe that those cars are meant to hold people. There is no need to shackle anyone in those cars because there isn't any cars built for that reason!!! Those cars are meant to haul autos-that's it. Because of the huge economic slowdown you are going to see more of those cars everywhere. The cars are made like that to prevent thieves from stealing car parts from them. My Dad and I watched one night at his work when I was a kid guys hanging from the Hyde park st overpass at Niagara Falls rail yard and as the cars passed underneath they would drop onto them and take out whatever they could and pass it off to guys waiting on the sides of the tracks. That was one reason why the rail cars are so covered. Another reason is to stop them from being vandalized by kids as they made their way through cities and towns. Think about it for a minute-If they did round up people they wouldn't need to shackle them. The cars once closed are pretty much sealed up when the doors are closed. you aren't going to get out of them anyway!! This is a really old topic and the guillotine thing is a little much. I want to see pics for myself before I believe it

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ARNOMANNN

Originally posted by FredT

You would hide them in plain site. There are literally millions of miles of rail track across the country and they could put hundreds of them on rail sidings in counties everywhere.

Or you take to an underground base and distribute them via the secret under rail roads.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by smarteye

Or you take to an underground base and distribute them via the secret under rail roads.

I would like to see a picture of those underground railroads as well. You can't stack heresay on heresay and serve it as a fact sandwhich, no matter how tastey it sounds.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FredT

the denver airport

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
REX-84 was designed in theory to handle a large inflow of illegal aliens. Maybe the boxcars are for us, maybe they are for Mexicans, maybe they are for little green or gray men? Who knows?

I have either stumbled into or been the subject of attempted robberies at gunpoint at least a half a dozen times in my life. I always smile, refuse to lie on the floor, look them in the eye and just calmly say I am married with 5 kids, and please don’t promise me a way out of that if you don’t meant it! Shoot straight and shoot now or get lost!

There are only two things you can do in life, live or die, and dying is something we all have to do. It’s not worth terrorizing yourself over, die with dignity, die fighting, but don’t live in fear.

Civilian Federal Inmates are broken into 6 categories, home custody, community custody, minimum (low) security, medium security, high security (maximum) and Super Maximum Security. Community custody inmates are kept on Navy, Air Force and Army Bases in segregated portions of the camp. They live in converted dormitories with unlocked doors, and have free roam of a section of the base during non-work hours, except for the six official counts a day when they either have to be in their rooms, or at their work station. It is called community custody because many of them are bussed daily without shackles or guards to smaller satellite military facilities to work in mostly menial jobs for a dollar a day. The rest of the time they are free to utilize the same type of recreation available to the Military personnel on the base, are often fed the same food the Military Officers on the base are, and if they have serious skills that can be used sometimes even given command of military work details and security clearances. It’s what’s known as Club Fed, and if you are a non violent offender, with 10 years or less to serve, and are giving that type of facility recommendation at sentencing that is where they place you. I highly recommend it for anyone who has a wife and five kids, and can’t get a wood be robber to shoot you!

Don’t sweat the small stuff people, fight the good fight, and make it worth the price you pay.

I also recommend a warm mug of grog occasionally and a hearty “Pirates”.

Don’t let the New World Order types have all the fun with the New World Order, have some fun on them too!

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ARNOMANNN

"FEMA railcars" were thoroughly debunked last year in the thread below; no pictures with proof - the only pics disproved the OP claims.

Moreover, in this thread, Gunderson offered a $1,000 cash reward, and an agreement to publish, for any photographic proof of shackle/prisoner railcars. It has never been collected.

That thread went on for page after page before the OP fell silent in the face of facts. This one should be called out for HOAX unless proof of the FEMA order, delivery, or modification is provided within the next 24 hours or so.

ATS loses credibilty on all sides by allowing fear mongering and unsupported conclusions to persist as a mockery of the "deny ignorance" theme we found attractive in the first place.

"Get Ready" www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 7-1-2009 by jdub297]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quarantine

She admitted that her husband finally told her that GUNDERSON WAS UNDER SECRET CONTRACT FROM THE US GOVERNMENT TO PRODUCE THESE PRISONER BOXCARS. She also admitted that Gunderson had a satellite factory for a boxcars with shackles operation in Texas.

I called Col. Jim Ammerman in Texas, famous military Patriot-lecturer against martial law, and told him about this. He replied, “A friend of mine who is a metal welder called me recently, and said he had gone to apply for a job in offered in Texas for welding. When he was told that it involved WELDING SHACKLES INTO BOXCARS, he declined the job!”

: SOURCE :

I think the time for any skeptics to accept the fact that we are in for gloomy times sooner rather than later. FEMA is NOT an organization assembled to keep our best interests in order.

My suggestion: stock up on assault rifles and ammo before it's too late. One individual with an arsenal of weapons may not stop the gang of government thugs, but enough of us will make mighty fine statement.

Let me get this straight; you berate the so called “skeptics” for not believing this lunacy and then you post an article from a source called the “Pimpin Turtle”!

How old are you; about 10?

Thanks for the laugh buster…it was a good one!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Hello sheeple,.... Come on... I am all about seeing is believing and as someone earlier posted ask someone to did into this from a railroad yard. I like ATS but this stuff is bunk. What ... a Russian predicts the US will Fall in 1210 and our country will be divided?... Yeah Ok I buy that to. Our country having it's right to bare arms taken away. What is the point to all this, what is to gain from destroying the us from within. WE may be in debt from war and the bank might be overseas, however to believe The NWOs plans are to begin taking out people and exterminate them or try to reduce the population to make life more sustainable for the elite is nothing but a fabrication from a paranoid nutjob. There is so much more to be concerned about in life. These are just stories to get the gullible freaked out.(little minds, leave no room for reality). Life will change for all but it is not going to end up in shackles unless you do something stupid to land yourself behind bars.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
sorry I dont buy this story.

Show me video from a welder thats worked on them. Show me a W2 from a Gunderson employee for proof that he does what he says he's employeed for.

Show me a video interview with these alleged russian workers. Show me video of these dock workers that allegedly found box cars with shackles and a geuotinne.

show me pics inside the box car and not just the outside of some train.

Until then, this is nothing more than the same silly internet rumor repeated over and over.

"My cousin's best friend's brother said he was at a party and some russian dude told us he saw a train with shackles inside" give me a break

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
where would you hide all these trains?
in plain sight of everyone, then no one is suprised by seeing them, they are just like looking at normal trains you see everyday.
they are hardly going to paint skull and cross bones on them with Death trains in big bold letters.
Containers that go on container ships are as common as mud and are used to smuggle thousands of people a year across borders, would you think twice about seeing a handfull on the side of the road? probably not.

here is a question, do they have shackles in busses and transport vehicles they use to move people to and from prison?
if so why? they are already locked in.
or would it be for the protection of the guards when they are loading and unloading so as not to be over powered by a large number of people?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
Plus, the U.S. automobile industry is in shambles right now ..

They still ship these cars overseas, thus it would not be so unusual to see them near ports.

Originally posted by runetang
Why would they need a spiffy new way of transporting cars?

These types of boxcars are not new. They are several years old, and provide protection for these new cars after they had a slew of them being damaged by the elements when being transported by rail, from both natural occuring things like hail storms to thugs throwing rocks at them busting up the windows and putting dents in them.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Do you think there will be bar and dining cars? And where will all my luggage go?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join