It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protester Calls for Jews to 'Go Back to the Oven' at Anti-Israel Demonstration

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Protester Calls for Jews to 'Go Back to the Oven' at Anti-Israel Demonstration

www.foxnews.com

Like many other protests of Israel's campaign in Gaza, this one ended badly — police had to cool an ugly fight between supporters of Israel and Gaza, breaking up the warring sides as their screaming and chanting threatened to turn into something worse.

But some protesters at this rally in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., took their rhetoric a step further, calling for the extermination of Israel — and of Jews.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.latimes.com

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Before anyone complains about the Fox news link, I've also provided one from the LA Times. And remember, many here have no problem quoting from iranian media and al-jazeera.

This story just shows that the Jewish (and Israeli) hatred we see over and over here on ATS also exists out in the real world. People can try to spin palestinians, hamas, and other radical muslims (not all muslims) into peace-loving victims all they want, but, 'the truth is out there' for all to see.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 1/7/2009 by centurion1211]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Got it here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

The usual kind of excuses were made by the usual people ...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
firstly its Sad people would call for the deaths of Jews because of the Crimes of the Israeli goverment but then again we will have those people on both sides of the fence, example there is one of many posters on ATS who openly call for the deaths of all muslims.

Anger and rage for what israel is doing to the palestinians = more Hate
spin it anyway you like, its not just muslims that compare Israel to nazis
so intresting way of spinning to make it look like only fantics compare histories and actions

The comparisons of the Israelis to the Nazis has Jewish organizations concerned about a "growing trend" at protests in America, where they say hatred of Israel and Jews is being increasingly preached.

there actions speak louder the words
Israel has and is doing most things Nazi Germany did
and last time i checked the Israeli Goverment doesnt own the sole rights to the word genocide and holocaust.

and before anyone runs in Shouts Look at the antisemetic
i wont hide the fact that i dispise the Israeli goverment and their actions
just like i dislike the american goverment. i have no hate for Jews.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by bodrul]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Great find! And this is standard operating procedure for Muslim Terror Orgs, it's just sad so many run to the aid of the murdering Terrorists who kill their own as much as others..

But for those that believe the Bible this is to be expected, not accepted, but expected. Remember what the Prophets said about the returned Israel Nation...

"It will be a stone of trembling around the necks of the Nations".

I would say this just makes another Prophet 100% correct so far, but fret not because Israel isn't going anywhere...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Sad news. I also read on a Jewish site that Molotov cocktails had been thrown into a synagogue while people were inside. If I remember correctly, it happened in France.
These people exist everywhere and on ATS there are very few.

Edit: here you go

PARIS: A burning car was rammed into a synagogue door in southwest France as the interior minister convened Muslims, Jews and police in Paris to warn against contagion from the Gaza conflict.

Damage to the synagogue in a Toulouse neighborhood was limited to a blackened door, and there were no injuries even though a rabbi was giving a course to adults inside, said an official of the regional prefecture, Anne-Gaelle Baudouin.

Police called to the scene found remnants of a Molotov cocktail in the car and a car nearby with three unlighted Molotov cocktails, Baudouin said.

Source: IHT

As I said before, you have extremists on every side:

In Holland we've a saying that drunk people always speak the truth

[edit on 7-1-2009 by Mdv2]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Ah yes...what could be more ironic than the violent or hate-filled 'peace' protester? They're hardly uncommon here in the US, unfortunately. It seems to be a fairly regular occurence that these things turn nasty.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by vor78]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Was the protester an ATS member?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
sad to see the right wing KKK loonies out in force again anything to stir up trouble and to remind the american people they still exist

it's just sad so many run to the aid of the murdering Terrorists

and the pro-israelites arrive

remember boys and girls BOTH sides are nothing like innocent - the last 60 years have taught us that. king david hotel? uss liberty? bus bombings? passover massacre? both sides do it , there is no black and white only shades of grey

and now that hatred is oh so prevelant in the `home of the brave` the good `ol land of the free USA

the same country that in WW2 had Breckinridge Long do everything within his power to stop the influx of Jews to the USA

In an intra-department memo he circulated in June 1940 Long wrote: "We can delay and effectively stop for a temporary period of indefinite length the number of immigrants into the United States. We could do this by simply advising our consuls to put every obstacle in the way and to require additional evidence and to resort to various administrative devices which would postpone and postpone and postpone the granting of the visas." 90 percent of the quota places available to immigrants from countries under German and Italian control were never filled.

this man was assistant secretary of state till 1944 and was the top person in charge of immigration

Long is largely remembered for his obstructionist role as the official responsible for granting refugee visas during WWII. He "obstructed rescue attempts, drastically restricted immigration, and falsified figures of refugees admitted

he is also known for washing his hands on the `jewish problem` and leaving it to the europeans to deal with and calling anyone who said of the death camps - in political language of course , a liar.

a small piece of the not well known part of US history.

[edit on 7/1/09 by Harlequin]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Yes I too would like to see where ATS members have said that jews should be stuffed into ovens, or is that just more propaganda from the pro Israel league here on ATS.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Sorry, did not see your previous post. But also think it needs to have a higher recognition level - same as all the pro-palestinian threads - than in the middle east issues forum.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
If you wait around at a rally/protest for long enough, you will ALWAYS hear someone say something stupid out of anger.

At an anti-war demonstration a ways back, I heard some kid scream "assassinate bush".

At a gay rights march, I heard a bystander yell "rape the homos".

Clearly some reporters have nothing better to do than to wait around for someone to say something stupid and then paint the entire crowd with the same brush.

It only figures that Fox would jump at this.
Of course someone said something stupid during the march, it's a freaking protest for crying out loud... and admission isn't regulated by IQ.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Yes I too would like to see where ATS members have said that jews should be stuffed into ovens, or is that just more propaganda from the pro Israel league here on ATS.

Exactly who said or implied that?

My comment was simply that there seemed to be hatred of the Jews expressed both here and out int the 'real world'.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

lets balance this with `theres a hatred of palestinians expressed both here and in the real world`

as both , sadly , is true.

Theodor Herzl would be turning in his grave but he was so true when he said in 1895

The Jewish question persists wherever Jews live in appreciable numbers. Wherever it does not exist, it is brought in together with Jewish immigrants. We are naturally drawn into those places where we are not persecuted, and our appearance there gives rise to persecution. This is the case, and will inevitably be so, everywhere, even in highly civilised countries—see, for instance, France—so long as the Jewish question is not solved on the political level. The unfortunate Jews are now carrying the seeds of anti-Semitism into England; they have already introduced it into America

the source for the above is his own book Der Judenstaat.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky
It only figures that Fox would jump at this.

Maybe it only figures that you would try to deflect this into a Fox news issue.

There was also an LA Times link in the OP. You can also do a Google search and get back over 3,000 other hits on this subject.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
To bad the story took this long to hit the msm. I saw it on fox and drudge today.
To the Palestinian protesters in Fla., do me a big favor and leave the United States. Go back to your donkey carts in Gaza City. Go back to living an oppressed life under Hamas. Spew your hatred and idle threats elsewhere.

My jewish friends who were born and raised in this country have nothing to do with the chaos in Gaza. Put on your Sheepin Boots and go back to what little you have left of a homeland.

Is it any wonder why other Arab nations want nothing to do with the Hamas Palestinians.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Got it here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

The usual kind of excuses were made by the usual people ...

Great video clip of the protest. It speaks volumes!!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by magicmushroom

Exactly who said or implied that?

My comment was simply that there seemed to be hatred of the Jews expressed both here and out int the 'real world'.

Perhaps it is you perceiving it as 'hate'. I've seen to many people on this forum throwing in the Holocaust, Nazi or Anti-Semite card with the mere purpose to insult others. There is a distinct difference between criticism and hate, some people have difficulties to understand that.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin

lets balance this with `theres a hatred of palestinians expressed both here and in the real world`

I almost said
at this one, but it's really not a laughing matter.

Look at the long list of threads bashing Israel and the Jews in the Breaking Alternative News Forum and other places here on ATS.

IMO, there is hardly a need for to post more to balance the pro-palestinian side. In fact, this thread was posted partially to try and provide balance against the already huge number of threads and posts favoring the palestinians and other radical muslims.

[edit on 1/7/2009 by centurion1211]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
And Centurion, I am wondering how you perceive this one:

Originally posted by SkepticalSpectacle
Obviously some people are. Clearly that girl is as dumb as a pile of bricks. This is like the Middle Eastern version of, what's the name of the show where some homeless guys doing stupid stuff hurting themsleves for a few dollars?

What she's doing is nothing different than playing chicken with a train.

Oh well, keep doing it, stupid Palestinian girl, one day you'll get that bullet that you longed from those brave Israelis.

Dumb people like her shouldn't be allowed to breed.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by SkepticalSpectacle]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join