It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m Sick Of The Anti Israel Sentiment Here On ATS!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
It’s beyond belief that so many threads and so many posters here on ATS are anti Israel.

This is a subject that brings the worst out in many people. The problem isn't really the Israelis or Palestinians the problem lies with the hard headed fanatics on both sides. Neither side of fanatics are willing to give up even an inch. And it is really a shame that it is those kinds of people who run this world or countries.

But what I really wanted to say that today any criticism against Israel or Jews is viewed as you state "anti-Israel" or anti-Semitic. When in fact it isn't. It is only criticism and disagreement with either side combined with a whole lot of passion from the heart for those people who are dying and suffering.

The danger in believing that "there are so many posters" here at ATS or other forums that are critical towards Israel.....is really very self defeating. In the end too much "you are anti-anything" propaganda will minimize the real danger towards Israel or individual Jews through out the world from those who really have a hatred towards Israel/Jews.

I am sure you know the story about the boy who cried wolf too many times....

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Read any of ancient rituals or passages and you will find everything from incest, mass murder..etc.
I see only what I see..I don't see little moshe graduating making a speech, going to an Arab Mosque, or a Marketplace.. packed with people and blowing everyone to kingdom come. I amagine God will sort it all out..who deserved to die and whos the Martyr.
For sure..I don't see The Israelis funding the schools..and reimbursing the familes when the Job is completed..It seems that for one side..its become a way of life, to slaughter..with the literature in books and schools thru college..and that makes the rest acquiescent..compliant..even motivated..though..you or I..just want to live a normal life..live and live ..
There is much truth to that men create institutions..and institutions create men..Someone has to change the institution... I don't think the weaker one..bent on annihalating its neighbor..is going to stop..but neither will it last or prosper..

[edit on 5-1-2009 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 5-1-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
We let Bush off so easily, I personally am not going to let Israel off just like *snap* that.

And you know what? Israel is the real "terrorist" by definition.

Did you really think that Israel havn't infiltrated into Hamas and the Palestinian government? Or killed people without declaring war?

And personally, I consider the Palestinians as guerilla fighters, just like the Native Americans in the U.S..

And you know what? Today while driving home, I heard the most disgusting pro-Israeli anti-Islamic propaganda on the Savage Nation. EVER.

"All those who are protesting against Israel in the U.S. are terrorists from within Hamas" --- That's makes me a Hamas member and a terrorist?

"Israel did the purely, absolutely the right thing after Hamas killed Israeli women and children"

and hear this

"The Federal reserve has helped the U.S. so much and will continue to aid it by printing out trillions in dollars of papar money" ?????

[edit on 1/5/2009 by die_another_day]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Huge economic crisis in USA, so they need a war.

The war has began...

Next India vs Pakistan!!!

ALL WEAPON MADE IN USA

CLOSE THE WEAPON FACTORIES, THAN NO WARS!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
In my reading a few books I come to understanding that Bible version of creation come from Babylonians and Babylonians version come from Sumerians.
That knowledge it is accepted by a scholar community in both -church and science. The tablets states that Israelites was not chose but marked by creators in DNA strain - as they have no facial hair at all. Guess where the generation of a Kain reside after they was expelled from the land of origin of creation. Where you can find a ethnic group that do not have a facial hair. Those are the Israelite ancestors. Modern Israel have no right to a claim of any land in that region. Ask your self a question: why US it is so supportive of modern Israel. Feeling guilty maybe?.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I always get amazed by Zionists playing the victim. I am not going to write any names because it is a sensitive issue , but when i express my self honestly about something i feel strongly about i get called racist or anti-Semite. I am none of the two. Many of my friends are Jewish and i get along with them great. But it is difficult to support, befriend, or show respect to someone who supports the slaughter of innocent people of great proportions. Yes i agree it does "take 2 to tango" but people keep forgetting the whole cause of this situation ( the theft of palestinian land), i am sorry i am to exhausted to give links or give proof because there are plenty on this thread and we can argue all day about it. And most of the Jewish people that i know agree with me that the Israelis treating the Palestinians the same way Hitler treated the European Jews is disgusting and hypocritical. So if me feeling the way i do makes you think i am anti-Semite too bad get over it and go make a fool of yourself and protest in public and give support to the Israeli regime and what they have done to the Arab world since they for the last 60 years.

Now days anyone who has anything negative to say about Israel's despicable actions over the last 60 years they are "anti-Semite" and it is despicable. Especially from ATS members i would expect more knowledge of current events in our world. I know i am being lazy and not supporting my claims for my statements, but once again the things i speak about are common knowledge and i am fuming inside. I know that this site has been divided as of late but if you ask me (which no one probably wants to lol), we all need to get this off our chest and open the worlds eyes to what is really going on. Every time i turn on the news I see complete BS.

In the end i do agree that the rockets from Gaza into Israel does not accomplish anything for the civilians of Gaza or Israel. But as i stated earlier in my post, people forget that the gradual theft of Palestinian land is the root of this cause and that will never change.

Also keep in mind that Israel is well known for their false flag attacks, one of the best known example is the Israeli attack USS Liberty. So does that make them "terrorists"? I believe so!!

Peace and love world and i know my views may seem biased or hateful but that is not the case. I am just sick of Zionist supporters playing the victim.

[edit on 5-1-2009 by real_one]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Israel is a bandit Vampire State that has fed off the blood of it's neighbors. Israel lives off of the gigantic cash donations from the United States and Germany. I ask you, what other nation on the entire planet could get away with this?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by real_one

Don't let it get to you. I think most that are reading realize that both sides in this conflict have dirty hands. Many of us know that the the Zionists are extremists and don't represent the average Jew, whatever that is. We also know that there are probably Palestinians who do not support the Terrorist activities of Hamas but they are far less visible.

My business partner is a Jew and when I asked him about Israel he told me he went to school there for a year and would never go back. He said "Those people are nuts". Sadly though he had to pull his son out of school in France out of fear he would be killed or harmed by the rampant Anti-Semite gang activity in the area. He stopped going to France for vacation every year out of fear. France is apparently a dangerous place for a Jew these days. How sad, I once wanted to visit there but not any more.

What has been happening for thousands of years will likely not be solved in our lifetimes. Only when the true innocents stand up to their crazed leaders will there be peace. As long as groups like the radical Zionists and Terrorists like Hamas exist, there is little hope.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

You don't even need to be here.This site is for folks that chase little green men.No intelligent life here.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Thanks for your thoughts! Most of the people I've had discussions with are trying to be all sophisticated and 'neutral'. They seem to have an aversion to anything absolute (ie. good and evil) They negate the evil of Hammas by trying to say that Israel is wrong too.

Maintaining neutrality is lazy and does not require critical thinking.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
If I believe both Hamas and the state of Israel to be evil, why would I support one or the other?

Neutrality is the only rational response in such a situation.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

"ATS can remove my posts and take my points, hell they can ban me from their threads but til they do I will send copies of their JEW HATING NATURE to the JDL and such for proof of their racism and possible actions against ATS by the JDL."

Do You intend to launch an investigation against ATS and yet stay on ATS to corrupt that investigation? - A Felony.

You remind me of the Soviet Union. Tell that to your Commissar also.

[edit on 5-1-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Have you guys read some of the extremist crap in the Talmud? Can you imagine how it would be perceived if that doctrine was to be established by say white people, or any other race for that matter?

Havn't read it! But if its anything like the bible, which I think they're written by the same group, its just used for control. I believe all books of god of every religion are written by man and are used for control of the masses. It is not for spreading any "good" word. Who in their right mind could believe that the god of the bible is a loving god. There's death and destruction on every page almost. Pretty angry god...

Thank god(athiest joke) I'm no longer brainwashed. I've never felt so much love for my fellow man than when I broke out. Hopefully people will try it sooner than later...

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I'm with you Mike,this place crawls with anti Israel,America posts.It was popular to bash Bush but now that he's going to be gone soon,well lets find somebody else to blame the world's problems on!I also agree this place was once a place to relax your mind after a stressfull day,now it usually makes my blood boil.When I watch the protests on anything from the RNC to,oh well any idea that came out of the Bush adm. I see the same people,a bunch of unemployed,uninformed(in my opinion)people who find it ever so popular to wreck peoples business's in the name of free speech!How is throwing a garbage can through someone's store window going to change the world!I now see the same crowd gathering here.I have been staying away from the political posts for said reason but check in from time to time,probably should stop.O.K that said,let the barrage of "I hate the Israeli pigs but i'm not anti-semetic" replys begin.And just so you don't say anything about posting anonymously,my name is Jeff.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I have a serious question. Do Israelis have any right to live there? From what I understand, there was no country of Israel prior to WW2. Wasn't it all Palestine?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by darkelf
People have an intrinsic need to hate. There are only a few groups that are PC to hate. One of these is Israel. It's racism at best. Haters are as bad as the people they hate. When we stop hating and blaming, maybe we can start working on the peace process.

Also its "PC" to hate Smokers.
"druggies"
the KKK and neonazis

IMO its wrong to hate them.
Especially the KKK and Nazi's. their motto is "HATE"

SO if you Hate the Haters, they won, because your now a hater too.

Its really difficult to love the KKK or the Nazi's. I'll try just for you

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Oh dear, I'm late to the party, but I thought I'd reply to the OP.

Originally posted by mikesingh
It’s beyond belief that so many threads and so many posters here on ATS are anti Israel.

Why, when Israeli forces kill roughly a hundred Palestinian civilians for each of their own fatalities? This kind of collective punishment happened in Nazi-occupied Europe, in Vietnam, and in Iraq. It's disgusting, whoever does it.

And by extension, pro Islamic Jihad...

No, no, no. That "by extension" doesn't cut it. It's entirely possible to be appalled by both, which I am. To imply that there's some sort of logical link between one and the other is the most egregious mistake. It's that whole "if you're not with us, you're against us" nonsense.

...that the terrorist groups like the Hamas, Hezbollah, Al Qaeda, LeT etc are waging not only against Israel but Afghanistan, Iraq, India and many other nations...

Here you're just lumping together a whole bunch of people with disparate aims simply because they're all Islamic. This is oversimplification.

...with the ultimate aim of establishing a World Muslim Caliphate that would encompass the entire civilized world and enact Sharia laws akin to what the Taliban did in Afghanistan not too long ago. Whether they succeed or not is another question.

And sorry, Mike, but that just looks like paranoid frothing to me. Not that there aren't people out there who'd love to see a Caliphate... but to imply that those people are completely coextensive with those you name above is a pretty big claim and I don't see any evidence for it. And for my money, their chances of success are close to zero.

Why is there a barrage of blood-and-gore videos (Mostly the same recycled stuff) showing injured and some dead Palestinians due to alleged Israeli air strikes?

ALLEGED Israeli air strikes? Who else is doing it? China? Peru? Barbados? Get a grip. And I'd suggest that the fact that the Palestinian death toll has passed 530 might have something to do with the abundance of blood-and-gore videos. The total injured is over 2,500 and the Israeli's aren't letting in the ICRC, let alone the Red Crescent.

Why aren’t these posters saying anything about the thousands of innocent women and children killed by suicide bombers – Islamic terrorists - in Iraq, Afghanistan and lately Mumbai, India?

First, perhaps because it's not terribly relevant. Also, again you're oversimplifying. Iraq and Afghanistan have been invaded by the US as you may have noticed and the suicide bombings there often are aimed at the occupying forces or their Quislings. There's also the likelihood that some of those bombings are false flag ops. No, people see Israel targeting civilians and then denying them food, water and medical aid, and it makes them lose sympathy for Israel.

Second, it's uncontroversial. No-one is standing up for the Mumbai terrorists on this forum (ok, that's kind of a guess, I haven't been here for a long time, and looking at the general level of argument I'm remembering why) but there are plenty of people who are happy to go along with Israel's fascistic behaviour.

Is it only the Palestinians that count in this world? How about the Israelis themselves who are fighting for their own survival in a hostile environment, ringed by countries that encourage, abet and provide massive military assistance in the form of deadly rockets in their thousands to the terror outfits operating in Gaza, West bank and Lebanon?

Yeah, poor Israel... propped up by a multitrillion dollar subsidy from Uncle Sam, they're the only nuclear power in the region and have the best-equipped military in the region... even if you don't want to get involved in the history, which I understand (it's long and difficult and everyone's got a different POV), you're still stuck with the fact that the Israelis have all the power, and they're perfectly prepared to commit atrocities as a result. You use the word "deadly" about the rockets that are being fired from the Gaza side, but from what I can see, most of them don't seem to cause fatalities.

Some 40 rockets had rained down on Israeli communities by midday on Monday, including a Katyusha rocket that slammed into the Israeli coastal city of Ashkelon, killing one person and injuring at least seven others, the army said.

source

If it takes 40 rockets to cause one fatality, that doesn't seem particularly "deadly" to me. In fact if I were trying to kill lots of people and that was my success rate, I'd be pretty ticked off. And similarly, I'd describe the multitrillion dollar subsidy that Israel gets from the US as "massive" military assistance. It CERTAINLY dwarfs any assistance the Palestinians are getting - and the kill rates reflect that.

When I was a kid I was brought up on the whole "plucky little Israel" bit - but as I found out more about what was going on, I realised that this was a convenient PR myth.

Killing innocent civilians is unacceptable wherever they may be.

At last! We agree on something!...

But in a war situation some collateral damage is bound to occur.

... but not for long, though. Firstly, I have to say that "collateral damage" is one of the most utterly revolting euphemisms I know. It's used by sociopathic politicians to justify civilian killings, and anyone who uses it is cutting themselves off from their own humanity.

Secondly, this is not "a war situation". (Is there any difference between "a war situation" and "a war"? I'd say not, but Mike, if you can tell the difference, please enlighten us.) A more apt description might be "a police action" but then that choice of words brings us up against the lack of proportion in Israel's actions. I liked the analogy another poster used about taking out swathes of LA to deal with the Bloods and Crips.

But if it were a war, then Israel would certainly be committing war crimes under the Geneva Convention:

Under the 1949 Geneva Conventions collective punishments are a war crime. By collective punishment, the drafters of the Geneva Conventions had in mind the reprisal killings of World Wars I and II. In the First World War, Germans executed Belgian villagers in mass retribution for resistance activity. In World War II, Nazis carried out a form of collective punishment to suppress resistance. Entire villages or towns or districts were held responsible for any resistance activity that took place there.

Is it any wonder that many people looking at what's gong on now can't help seeing the parallels, and are disgusted with the Israeli government (and those citizens who support its actions)?

And the Hamas and other terror organizations count on this macabre strategy to generate world opinion against the Israelis. What better way to instigate them than firing rockets into Israel to force them to retaliate?

This just doesn't make any sense. It's akin to me going up to a heavily-armed psychopath and slapping him round the face knowing that when I'm dying in the gutter (because he'll have chased off the ambulance) I'll at least have the sympathy of people who are too far away to help.

As for David Hatuel, he has my sympathy, but there are about a hundred Palestinian victims for each Israeli and so my sympathies are rather more with them. Plus, before the tragedy struck, I doubt that he was bullied by an occupying army, starved of food and denied water, prevented from travelling to work, or any of the myriad indignities (to put it mildly) that Palestinians suffer every day.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
mr. singh,

What Al Qaeda are you referring to? Where are they? How many soldiers make their army? What are their technological tools?

The only thing we know about al qaeda is what the governments have told us. That's it!

BTW - there are no videos of the devastation by Palestinians because it would look ridiculous to the total widespread destruction caused by Israel.

I would suggest some further reading as to who the real jews are, their ancestral lines and how jewish confers a culture of religion/belief, and NOT a race of people.

The jews control all things financial. Just take a trip to the City of London and get a little history on things. take a look at titles of the firms located in this financial capital of the world. This is their true home...not Israel. Israel is used as a military strategic location aptly suited in the middle of Arab land. Who would want to live there? Do you think the rich powerful elitist jews live there??? It is simply a soldier birthing zone and a means to launch their inhumane beliefs.

Once you know who your master is, you will be just as outraged as the Palestinians, among many others who know the facts.

Too bad all those weapons are wasted on innocent people. I can think of a few bankster gangsters that deserve them.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rizla

It was the Jews original homeland. It depends how far back in history you want to go I guess.

This whole thing was doomed from the start due to the inbred hatred between the Muslims and the Jews. The religious sites are a major issue as sometimes they are built on top of each other. That likely plays a big part I imagine. For instance the Dome of the Rock is built right on top a sacred Jewish site. The Romans destroyed the Jews second Temple on the Temple Mount and then the Muslims built a structure on top of the sacred Jewish site and claimed it as their own.

The entire history is one giant mess of occupation, enslavement and destruction over the millennium. The Jews claim to the land is far older than that of the Muslims. How one views that is I guess based on common sense. For instance would it make sense for us to pack our bags and everyone but the Native Americans leave the America's which belonged to the Native Americans. To do so would be insane. Perhaps the attempt to give the Jews a homeland where they once resided is insane also.

The original intent was well founded. The Holocaust was one of the most obscene chapters in human history. They should have realized that the radical Islamic cults would never back down even though the Jews were in fact returning to land they held long before Islam was created. One would think eventually people would learn to share and live together but the extremists on both sides just won't give up.

One major issue not mentioned much is that both sides want Jerusalem because of the holy sites. How do you come to terms when you have one religion building holy sites atop another's.

However this plays out in history it will end badly and their will be NO innocent parties involved. Both sides have the blood of innocents on their hands. Both sides are insane.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

For one your quote is ridiculous, here are quotes from the Quran and the profit that contradict that last quote you wrote:

[5:32] Because of this, we decreed for the Children of Israel that anyone who murders any person who had not committed murder or horrendous crimes, it shall be as if he murdered all the people. And anyone who spares a life, it shall be as if he spared the lives of all the people.- The Holy Quran

Prophet Muhammad - “The ink of the scholar is more holy than the blood of the martyr.”

Believers, Jews, Sabaeans or Christians - whoever believes in God and the Last Day and does what is right - shall have nothing to fear or regret”- The Holy Quran

Now for one dont group Hezbollah with the Taliban as both are intricately different the Taliban is a twisted misconstrued terrorist group that kills and attacks innocent civilians. Hezbollah is nothing like that, it is an elected political party that arose to combat the original Israeli massacre in Lebanon, it has committed not terrorist acts. The only one you might interpret as a terrorist act is the kidnapping of the two soldiers, but Israel holds captive over 10,000 Arab political prisoners many from Israel and Palestine. In the second Israeli-Lebanese War Hezbollah only targeted military personel, while Israel mercilessely bombed crowded cities and hospitals. Israel dropped more bombs in that war than, the US has dropped in Iraq in a span of weeks.

Now for the current situation. During the six month cease fire between Israel and Hamas, Israel blockaded Gaza, and took away certain utilities including running water and electricity. It also blocked humanitarian relief for the people of Gaza. So you cannot say these attacks were "random acts of terror," however I do not condone the firing upon on civilians no matter what race or religion. No if you look at Israels "retaliation" it has killed close to six hundred people over one hundred CHILDREN, and another 150 woman. It has relentlessly bombarded Gaza one of the most densly populated civilian zones in the world wit missiles. Israel has destroyed to mosques, a hospital, and the Ministry of Education, in its "retaliation" to hamas, while 6 Israelis have died. 44% of the population of Palestine is now under the age of 15. Hamas's retaliation has nothing to do with religion, it has to do with fighting the unjust and illegal Israeli occupaition of Palestine.

Hmmm.... I wonder whos the terrorist? The one who has killed hundreds of civilians, or the one who has fought back against Israeli oppression and illegal occupation.

Go to www.ifamericansknew.org...

See some of the truth, not tainted by the Israeli lobby and US propoganda.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join