It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m Sick Of The Anti Israel Sentiment Here On ATS!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Again, you show exactly why this is such a bad situation.

Israel left any religious moral high-ground at the door when it went in to attack Gaza, and started killing innocent people.

This has bugger all to do with religion in my perspective. It has everything to do with a nation beating all hell out of women and children.

In no sensible world, under no proclamations of "defense", is this action acceptable.

People will stop being anti-Israel when Israel stops murdering innocent women and children. It's as simple as that.

You can stuff religion where the sun don't shine. The murder of innocent people should be against all religious conviction, so clearly, Israel is not a religiously moral nation now, is it?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daystar
Just curious like, but you being Indian wouldn't be anything to do with your stance on this issue would it? You DO know Palestinian doesn't automatically mean Muslim, right?

And Btw... Jews hating the actions of the Israeli Government makes them....... what? Anti Semetic Semites?

Most do not and given the tone and tennor of this propaganda piece he put up I doubt it. I doubt he realizes that iranians are NOT arabs either.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I suppose that Israel should be content to just sit back and let their anti-semitic neighbors lob missiles into their towns and cities as part of their Sunday afternoon entertainment.

They should also send more food and financial aid into Gaza, because you definitely want to help people who are actively trying to kill you every day.

The reason that Americans are not at war with either Mexico or Canada is based on the fact that they do not randomly launch missiles at us with the full support of their general population.

Israel is here to stay, the Arabs need to come to terms with that and so does the small legion of defiant Hamas supporters that regrettably call this site home.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Operation AJAX

so let me get this straight, you in the paragraph above Why is there a barrage of blood-and-gore videos (Mostly the same recycled stuff) showing injured and some dead Palestinians due to alleged Israeli air strikes? And then post some yourself *Ring* *Ring* Hello pot its the kettle...... YOUR BLACK" whata hypocrit

Is Mike changing venues?

This is a good reason why we shouldn't get "up in arms" about what we hear about Mike... Link
Just another mistake in the media...

Just a thought

[edit on 5-1-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Get it straight Mike: being anti civilian slaughter is not being anti-Israel. The United States gives BILLIONS OF TAXPAYER DOLLARS to Israel EVERY SINGLE YEAR so they can spend it on FANCY MILITARY TECHNOLOGY. And you know what? That's fine with me. If Israel didn't have that technology there would be no Israel.

Here's where the problem lies. When they use OUR MONEY and OUR TECHNOLOGY to use disproportionate force against people whose basic rights they have denied for years and whom they have crammed into little ghettos, it pisses me off. Excuse me that it pisses me off that Israel doesn't care enough about human life to actually aim the weapons that we give them. I don't care what you think: when about 50% of the people they have killed have been civilians it makes the Israelis look like animals.

Maybe everyone is mad because THEY EXPECT BETTER OUT OF ISRAEL. Most people expect Hamas to act like a bunch of murderers and animals. Now Israel is dropping to the same level as the so called terrorists and it's getting harder and harder to tell the two sides apart. With all the technology that we give them they should be averaging better than the suicide bombers that are supposedly so different from. The deathtoll that Israel has been inflicting on civilians is SIMPLY UNACCEPTABLE.

Take it for what it is: murder.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
From a neutral prospective, both are wrong, both are the cause of their own demise, and both are responsible for what is to come. Plain and simple.

You cannot ignore the history as to why these two peoples began clashing and continue to do so. It is at the very core of why they continue to fight each other.

Thats the problem with most these days. They do not want to look at the whole story, just the bits and pieces to fit their point of view and support for which ever side they happen to be on.

At this point it really doesnt matter anymore, both are gonna fight, both are gonna kill innocent civilians, and both are gonna wind up loosing brownie points from the world prospective.

Two wrongs never made a right and never will, nor does two wrongs deserve any sympathy for their wrong doing.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 5-1-2009 by RFBurns]

I totally agree with what RFBurns said. Both sides are wrong, and this eternal conflict is going to do nothing other than destroy both nations and their peoples.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Why is Israel giving the Palestinians a reason to attack them? this is what I don't get. Economically the Gaza strip is in a mess, everything from food, trade and water is controlled by Israel. If you go steam rolling in killing a whole lot of people including women and children your going to end up with a reaction. What on earth is Israel getting out of this war? you would think they would have learned their lessons after Lebanon. You know something wrong is happening when Israel blocked the press from entering Gaza.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Well if isreial would keep itself from killing all those around it, they wouldn't be critizised by the world. They are killing inasent people. Starving them out. Blocking aid and relief. They are being more evil than hitler EVER WAS. Where the people of isreial may not be to blame; they surrly are not trying to trow out their illigitamate government. When the world sees this, they cannot help but blame the people. They need to throw off their government, or take the responsability for it's actions. IS IT YOUR GOVERNMENT , OR NOT.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I can't believe people forget just how backwards the ME is. It is chalk full of crazy muslim fanatics who are hell bent on the total destruction of Israel.

Being a non muslim country, living in the ME with all their crazies, must be hell on earth.

THe problem is not Israel, but rather the people who share the psychological mindset that killing innocent civilians is somehow justified by their corrupted religion.

[edit on 5-1-2009 by West Coast]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

It’s beyond belief that so many threads and so many posters here on ATS are anti Israel. And by extension, pro Islamic Jihad that the terrorist groups like the Hamas, Hezbollah, Al Qaeda, LeT etc are waging not only against Israel but Afghanistan, Iraq, India and many other nations with the ultimate aim of establishing a World Muslim Caliphate that would encompass the entire civilized world and enact Sharia laws akin to what the Taliban did in Afghanistan not too long ago.

If members are against Israel's military actions, that does not mean that they are pro-Jihad or pro-terrorist. In plain English, two wrongs do not make a right. Israel's "response"(some feel that Israel has been planning this action for 6 months, as do I) is NOT a measured response to some big firecrackers(which is what most of the "rockets" are. Prior to the invasion of Gaza by Israel, over 400 Gazans had been killed by Israel, while 6 Israelis were killed by the "rockets". Both sides are wrong, but you don't fight terrorists by becoming terrorists. One ton bombs are not "surgical", and Israel's claim that they are going out of their way to avoid civilian casualties is ludicrous, as a result of their choice of weapons.
Maybe what is called the "anti-Israeli" sentiment is nothing more than concern by most members for the now over 550 Gazans killed by an overwhelming Israeli military.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
When Hamas launched rockets into Israel they knew full well that the response would be unproportionate and well over the top. So it's no good running to the worlds media all weepy pointing at the Israelis and calling them murderers just because they retaliated to your initial hostility. However, Israel don't come out of this conflict well as they have denied the palestinians vital aid and fuel.
As far as I'm concerned they're as bad as one another.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Sigh, excuse me if this has been written before. But just because you're against what Israel is doing, or in my case think that they're being too heavy handed militarily does not mean you're against the Jewish people as a whole, or against the existence of the state of Israel. And i, for one, am tired of getting accused of anti-Semitism every time i criticise Israel's actions in life or on the internet, it's getting tiresome and it seems like it's a scare tactic to deflect from real debate about why they're doing what they're doing with such ferocity.

Furthermore, this is the internet. There are no restrictions on sentiment, and though you may disagree, people have a right to air it. Hell, i disagree with half the things said in the religious forums here and yet i don't attempt to yell the opposition down.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Hamas are demented thugs.

The Israeli state are also demented thugs.

I don't like either Israel or Hamas much.

Do I get a cookie?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I stumbled upon your site and it's apparent that you guys have no understanding of the tenets of Islam and why any of this is happening. Are the Buddhists in Thailand warmongers? They're getting murdered by Muslims too because they claim to be "occupied." How about the Chechnyans? Was it the Chechnya foreign policy that caused those Muslims to take that school hostage and blow up children a few years ago? What about the Sudan? Somalia? The Philippines?

This terrorism at the hands of Islam is happening across the globe and only the dim would compartmentalize Israel as a cause. Take a look at the bigger picture, kids. You like conspiracies here, right? Well this is the biggest conspiracy around and you are choosing to ignore it! There has been a goal since Muhammed invented Islam in the 600's and it's to establish a caliphate. They almost got Europe on 9/11/1683 but the King of Poland pushed them back from the Gates of Vienna. That date was chosen in 2001 because Muslims hate defeat and will avenge it no matter what - even if it takes centuries.

There is an old Islamic saying, "First the Saturday people, then the Sunday people." Time to wake up Sunday people! Do yourselves a favor and read the Koran and Hadiths. That's going to be the only way you'll fully grasp what's going on.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Why is it that just because someone doesn't agree with what Israel does, that it automatically makes them a Hamas or terrorist sympathiser. Where is the reasoning in this kind of thinking. It's the same old lame mentality, "if you're not with me, then you're against me".
Maybe some people simply don't like the Israeli government because they're all a bunch of criminals and they don't think too highly of Hamas either. Truthfully, they are both as bad as each other, but generally most people are simply fed up with war and and the killing of innocent people and there's also the fact that Israel, UK & US have killed more people than all the terrorists groups put together.
War is a mugs game!

P.S The war in Gaza is probably a diversion, so that Olmert can make off with the money from some disabled childrens charity.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by xmotex

Well you do from me. They'll both be at each other's throats until something happens to knock one side out. Even then there'll still be conflict. Sigh, would be nice if people could cease killing others for a change.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
remember the USS LIBERTY ...
well we do...

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
If the US wasn't completely controlled by Israel we would have spanked both sides, forced them to sit down and map out independent states and then told them they have no choice but to share Jerusalem.

Not sure why some people think it should be a crime to be Anti-Israel government. I'll go against anyone who breaks the law and massacres people like it's just another day at the office.

I'm also sick of both sides trying to explain why they are allowed to slaughter the other side. Their instinct tells them it is wrong so they look elsewhere for justification. I'm sorry but you will never find that peaceful place that says it is OK, that you are doing the right thing. Your actions will haunt you for the rest of your life.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
when we see this carnage on both sides I grieve, especially when you know children on both sides are paying a heavy toll. What I don't like is children put on the cameras on showing wounds, and the same people demonstrating this horror..parents ..of these children.. parade their children, toddlers, as suicide bombers in parades preparing them for future killing. I don't see Israel doing that, raising generation after generation of muderes, (or martyrs) that the source of all their problems is Israel and US. . What I see a small society and its civilians being threatened with extermination., even calls for crucifixion of christians..and a wider Jihad..even..doing what it takes to survive..defending it self..
I think The Jews learned from their history..we better start learning from ours..as many are bent on doing the same to us.
To them 911 Hijackers..are martyrs..they celebrated in streets..I saw no one crying over their for us..except our allies, Including Israel.
You cannot "talk" to that kind of mentality..except from a position of strength. It has always been that way..thru history..and always will.

[edit on 5-1-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
"Anti Israel Sentiment"
Have you guys read some of the extremist crap in the Talmud? Can you imagine how it would be perceived if that doctrine was to be established by say white people, or any other race for that matter? You should read some of that crap sometime, it certainly explains alot of our world history.
What if I said it was ok for white people to lie to Jews, ok to rip jews off because they weren't white, or that Jewish women were in a state of menstrual filth from birth because they weren't white? What if I said that you didn't have to repay anything borrowed from a jew, or that Jews were considered by our god to no better than animals... If you were to establish, perpetuate, and uphold the Talmudic traditions from any other 'race', you would be branded a racist or terrorist as quick as you could blink an eye, but it's perfectly acceptable for them to practice and even preach that stuff to their kids.
Why is that? Why is hatred and racism ok from one group, but not another?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join