It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m Sick Of The Anti Israel Sentiment Here On ATS!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bl0rg

If exactly 60 years after you created a homeland out of someone else's turf,

Well this would make most of us guilty, then wouldn't it?

We humans tend to do that.

What if there was a N.A. uprising, where you gonna go?

Where are they gonna go?

[edit on 123131p://bMonday2009 by Stormdancer777]

[edit on 123131p://bMonday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Because they are woefully outclassed by Israel in every category of warfare, except guerrilla warfare and you know it.

That's not even what I insinuated.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

It’s beyond belief that so many threads and so many posters here on ATS are anti Israel. And by extension, pro Islamic Jihad that the terrorist groups like the Hamas, Hezbollah, Al Qaeda

Well this is where you make your mistake. Don't assume we condone terrorism because we dont support Israeli terrorism.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Uhhhh.....Israel does not have a right to exist

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja

It’s beyond belief that so many threads and so many posters here on ATS are anti Israel. And by extension, pro Islamic Jihad that the terrorist groups like the Hamas, Hezbollah, Al Qaeda

Well this is where you make your mistake. Don't assume we condone terrorism because we dont support Israeli terrorism.

It's almost as if some of these ATS long termers have adopted the "if you're not with us you're against us" rhetoric. Now our sentiment or attitude is wrong. Everyone get in line for your blue pill and open to page 45 from the Correct-think Manual.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

TextIs it only the Palestinians that count in this world? How about the Israelis themselves who are fighting for their own survival in a hostile environment, ringed by countries that encourage, abet and provide massive military assistance in the form of deadly rockets in their thousands to the terror outfits operating in Gaza, West bank and Lebanon?

deadly rockets ??? what homemade Qassam rockets are as capable as Israeli nukes and conventional weapons .... what nonsense are you blithering ehh?

How about the Israelis themselves who are fighting for their own survival in a hostile environment

more nonsense ... Israel is commiting ethnic cleansing and apartheid in palestine
its the palestinians who are fighting for survival , they are the ones starving in refugees camps , while jewish settlers are staeling their lands , and when Palestinians try to fight back the jewish settlers , they are bombed by the IDF

[edit on 5-1-2009 by sadchild01]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Ok I am a simple women,

Let's say I am living across the street from you and I start throwing grenades at your house, and you have bombs, I have a house full of women and children,

Better I come to your turf,

Why would I put my most innocent and helpless women and children in danger?

They are the ones I should be protecting.

What do these people want from one another?

good grief.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bl0rg
If exactly 60 years after you created a homeland out of someone else's turf, everyone around still wants you gone. How valid is your claim to the land? Just leave for the love of god.

The entirety of human history has been a repeating series of "creating a homeland out of someone else's turf." I don't know why anyone thinks that should change simply by "demand."

Here's a thought.....what does the above quote mean when applied to the huge numbers of Muslim immigrants to European countries who want to live under Muslim law and in effect create little "homelands" within the borders of their host countries? Hmmmm.....

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Your right, Islam is the devil and we should be thanking the israeli pigs... GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

There is two sides to every story, both sides deserve to be heard, no matter what side your on. Go live in Nazi Germany with censorship like that

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Isn't that one of the biblical places for Armageddon
BTW in order to fight fair you have to take away their modern weapons and give them a sword and shield and don't forget the assorted pile of rocks.

exactly,

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Terrorist and their extremist cult of hatred and death "ideology" have created this "reality" and now they, and us, all have to live with that reality. We support those who fight against it, or they will eventually murder all of us who are called "infidels".

[edit on 5-1-2009 by John Matrix]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Anyone rememeber the palistinians celebrating in the streets when 9-11 occurred....yup fun times for them

link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Now I'm gonna get in trouble,

How about Hamas fighters come out from hiding behind women's skirts and they pick a place and time to fight like warriors,

Here is the perfect place,

Megiddo (Hebrew: מגידו‎) is a hill in modern Israel near the Kibbutz of Megiddo, known for its historical, geographical, and theological importance.

In ancient times Megiddo was an important city state. It is also known alternatively as Tel Megiddo (Hebrew) and Tell al-Mutesellim (Arabic). Megiddo is a tel (hill or mound) made of 26 layers of the ruins of ancient cities in a strategic location at the head of a pass through the Carmel Ridge, which overlooks the Valley of Jezreel from the west. The name Armageddon mentioned in the New Testament derives from Megiddo.

Put an end to this once and for all time.

query.nytimes.com...

[edit on 113131p://bMonday2009 by Stormdancer777]

They need to be met not on a battlefield, but in a court of law. Both sides. They must all be given the opportunity to speak for the people who have entrusted them with their lives.

The people elected Hamas. Read between the lines. They're mad as hell and they're not going to take it anymore. Work with them. Listen to their concerns and pray that we can come together in understanding and love for the people this is affecting.

The war must stop and blame must be stifled. There are victims on both sides and the people who put them in this position are far removed from the results of their geo-political maneuvering.

The world needs to come together and admit the ugly truth. Insanity rules through a minority of perverted thinkers but the majority can find a better way.

link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Considering that the JDL is a known terrorist organization, that should be enough grounds for a ban, IMHO.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix
Terrorist and their extremist Islam cult of hatred and death "ideology" have created this "reality" and now they, and us, all have to live with that reality. We support those who fight against it, or they will eventually murder all of us who are called "infidels".

thats the salafidi ideology , which is of saudi arabia , a ally of USA

not of shia hezbollah ,

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

ok , lets say, I am a simple man , with family , and then suddenly , a bunch of people backed by army armed with automatic rifles , airpower,tanks and bombs , comes and steals my land , murders my family , what am i going to do ... just sit and watch , no i will fight back ....

this is what happened , when Israel was formed , the Irgun terrorists , started a campaign of ethnic cleansing and genocide against Palestinians ,

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

The horror that was put upon the Jewish - and please let us not forget all the other groups that were targeted in WW2 - is not an excuse for their actions they have taken in this conflict or against any of the other states they have (had) war with. From a state that is build on the terrors its people survived we cannot tolerate that they in turn commit terror on others. I believe that indeed from such a state we could and should expect other behaviour. It is wrong to have another set of standards for Israel given their history, they should be judged upon their current actions and not on what was done to them in WW2.

The suffering of the Israeli people in WW2 does not allow them to make the citizens of Palestine suffer, one would think that Israel as a nation would be the first nation to strive for respect for all religions' and peaceful co-existence.

And let us not forget the role the US plays in this conflict. what is your country doing whilst innocent people are being killed and Israel is threatening with their nuclear weapons? For a country portraying itself as the saver of democracy in Iraq and Afghanistan - why are the children of Palestine not entitled to the same peace and help? because the aggressor is Israel? Is it perhaps because every negative word one says about Israel and their actions is explained as a sign of anti-Semitism ? with the words of your soon to be former president Bush, if you are not with us you are against us - no criticism allowed.

Despite of our differences in believes, we are all humans, all of us have the same rights but also the same obligations to each other. Anyone who fails to adhere to that should be held accountable and be faced with the same consequences for that behaviour. I teach my children that every live is equaly important and precious, every live taken by war or other violence is one live to many

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Starred and Flagged. Could not agree more with the OP.

What frustrates me the most is the inability to state not all Israeli's support their government without being accused of association with the Zionist Congress. Also, we are not ignorant or morally bankrupt - we see the suffering of the Palestinians too but we are not partisan.

Common sense has been thrown out of the window when it comes to Israel, to some people (not all) Jews are allocated as a "easy target." There are innocent Israeli's in this conflict too, but alas, others reach different conclusions. It is very odious to suggest Judaism and Zionism are the same entity. Zionist is a political movement, which is effectively redundant and no longer supported by mainstream Jews.

The prevalence and face of anti-Semitism has always been present on ATS, it's a travesty. However, we've moved on from the dark days of regular "Jew bashing" and the prospects of civil discussion is emerging.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
Your right, Islam is the devil and we should be thanking the israeli pigs... GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

There is two sides to every story, both sides deserve to be heard, no matter what side your on. Go live in Nazi Germany with censorship like that

Did you learn to call Isaeli people "Pigs" by watching Palistinain children's programs?

I don't see the arguments of the "racist cult of hate and death" terroist lovers getting any stronger. It's the same ole same ole we already destroyed on 10 threads before this.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The bulk of the Israel hatred on this particular board is the result of logic like this:

United States = Evil
Anything the United States Supports = Evil
The United States Supports Israel,
therefore
Israel = Evil

It comes from the boards deep hatred of American government and anything American government supports or stands for. Its also extremely popular and makes you look good to hate Israel in the younger groups.

The rest of it is the very simplistic "the Zionist Illuminati are ruling the world and thus Israel is Zionist and Zionists should be destroyed" logic.

[edit on 5-1-2009 by LowLevelMason]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join