It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for Christopher Sanders, Warning About Yellowstone "CLOSED"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Mr. Sanders,

What is the time range for your warning? If the activity stays like this for months, should people living in the area move to a different home, or should one assume nothing is going to happen and take a chance?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

::MODNOTE::

People.... If there isn't a question associated with your post, it will be deleted.

All discussions and posts with concerns should be directed to the original thread located here:

Evacuation Warning! - Yellowstone National Park (Non Official)

[edit on 1/3/2009 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
JohnnyA strikes again!

You guys don´t miss a beat do you?

Great stuff

My question:

With all of our modern technology available to us today (like advanced tunnel boring machines) would it be possible to create some form of workaround for the Yellowstone Caldera like splitting the area up into smaller hotspots.

In essence, is there a way to prevent a large explosive event but rather split an upcoming eruption up into more containable events?

MoonMine

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

How come he's the only one with this view?
or is he just seeking fame and fortune?

I'm not a rock-nutter, but I know jellystone park has been doing
this since Yogi was invented. It comes and it goes.

Besides, if it has full blow, you won't be able to stop it or
run far enough away from it.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hi Mr Sanders.
My question to you is, If yellowstone did erupt would effects would be felt from it, and how far away.

Im kind of worried but I like all the way in FL

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
My question for him would be...

What sets your prediction apart from government agencies and other private companies looking into the recent activity at Yellowstone National Park?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Please post your comments in the original thread located here:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Chris

Are they any signs of wildlife evacuations going on or any signs of animal deaths that could not be explained?.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Yes Please,Q:Are the data that we have been following from the U of Utah reliable?There seem to have been anomolies as they have gone offline as Harmonic waves have been in progress.Twice.Related,have tree/wind/vibrations caused false reads on seismic recorders as has been claimed?Thank you for consideration

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Mr. Sanders,
I have several questions regarding you and your warning.

1) I noticed that you claim to have 26 years of experience in your field while you are merely 30 years old. How do you account for this?

2) You are marketing various "green products" one of them being cleaning products in plastic containers on several sites. How are plastic containers green?

3) You made several videos that are on YouTube. One of them is of you touring through Area 51 in a flight suite. Here you stated that your father had you there as a child and that there was a disassembly area, a testing area and some underground area. You made the claim that there were in fact aliens in Area 51. Now you claim to have knowledge about a volcano in Yellowstone so does this make you a "Jack of all trades?"

4) In your Yellowstone video you claimed that you believe that that Super Volcano was originally caused by an asteroid and this causes me to ask why you feel that is the case?

5) In your best judgment what is the point of posting your "warning" given the reality that a major eruption of Yellowstone will end civilization as we know it and kill most life on the entire planet.

6) You are the CEO of a company called "New World Order Inc." can you explain exactly what that means? Are you part of the NWO or are you against the NWO?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Historically speaking where has the majority of the ash and lava flow from yellostone been deposited and how can that help us prepare in the future?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Mr. Sanders,

May I ask why on your myspace profile do you not show that you graduated from any of the schools you attended?

Further, if you think Yellowstone's cauldera is ready to blow, what on earth are you doing in Yellowstone?

Thirdly, if you're so interested in Yellowstone's geology, why aren't you working for the federal government or some agency directly related to this?

Also, it appears you are trying to get a name for yourself by putting yourself into utube movies, etc. -- why couldn't you have made a documentary, rather than showing clips of yourself?

Lastly, why is your message that of an alarmist -- is it that you want to be known worldwide for having predicted and warned others of a possible cataclysmic event?

[edit on 1/3/09 by aWoman]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
In your point of view: A: What do you believe the size of the effected area to be. B: How far reaching are the veins of the Yellowstone System?
Thanks
Clint in BC Canada

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Anything but civil questions for the interview guest should be directed here:

Modedit: No question asked

[edit on 1/4/2009 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

All discussions and concerns should be directed in the original thread posted by RealTruth here:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
How many other hot spots like the one in Yellowstone do you believe to exist in the world, and do you feel that the one in Yellowstone would trigger any of these others that exist elsewhere?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
If what you say is true... have you been threatened by any "agency" or "group" to keep your silence?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
What I really want to know, from this guy or someone else in the know:

Would an erruption at Yellowstone destabilize the San Andreas faultline? Could it cause a chain reaction of sorts?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Do you have any data that could pertain to the existence of the possible volcano located underneath the Arctic Circle which is believed to be responsible for the warming temperatures of the Arctic waters?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Please Mr. Sanders,
Why have you not anwsered our questions?
Where can I see this "3D view on the movement of magma rising underground"? Is it a web site available to the general public?
Thanks A Zillion!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join