It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Warns Of Bilderberg Plot To Plunge World Into Total Chaos

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
I found a site that mentions some of this. I don't know it's relation to the other sources though.

www.aawsat.com...

This link is in the original post.

I'm skeptical of this because so far no one has provided a link to the IRNA report.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
hi, im not seeing any reportage of this in mainstream news, mainstream are blanketing the news with latest gaza happenings instead....sorry for posting as anony, i might sign up as ive been hooked on this site the past few days...

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Total Reality
Kinda scary that even the Iranians are starting to believe in this conspiracy. It's becoming harder to ignore with many different countries, leaders and newspapers acknowledging its existence.

How do you know that these type of conspiracies did not originate from enemies of the United States to divide us and create doubt in our government. That is a conspiracy in itself.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by MasterRegal]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Oh those crazy Iranians, you never know what they are going to say or do next.

Kind of like my little Nieces!

I still chuckle when I think about the "No Gays in Iran" things.

Good times.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal

Originally posted by MrAnonUK
I have touched on the subject before but never at great length, could anybody say to there knowledge approximately how long rumours such as this have been in circulation?

Bilderberg Rumors? They have been around since the first meeting by the powerful and elite of the world at their first meeting at a hotel called Hotel Bilderberg I think. This is how the group got its name...

Thanks for the reply.

I should have been more precise, I in particular was wondering how long have the rumours been floating around suggesting that this group is planning to rule the world. It is currently being talked about as if it is an event that is currently under-way/nearing a major noticeable event, in particular frequently mentioning the current economic downturn.

I thought perhaps this is something that gets mentioned regularly along with any major problems, perhaps with theorists pointing toward many problems over the years with the suggestion that these groups are behind them.

I find myself questioning greatly as well why if these plans are known by such an insignificant nation (relatively speaking), why is it the more powerful eastern nations haven't spoken anything of this as surely it'd be a great propaganda tool, or have they?

So most importantly I suppose the question I meant to ask is, have these issues been mentioned previously during global or regional struggles of any kind in the same suggestive manor that they are immediately impending?

Even any names of interest would be a great help, to save me picking anyone's brains with annoying easily researchable questions.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I cant believe that there are people out there that still doubt that this is going on. Iv been looking in to events regarding this for the past 7 or so months now and there is no doubt in my mind that there is some serious wrong doings going on in the world and i truly believe that this group is a major part of it. Its not just a bit of research iv done but have been driving myself mad with it since i felt things werent right globally. all it takes is a little bit of googling and an open mind and the answers are obvious. I suggest a google vid called Zeitgeist is a good starting point but it goes much deeper. also i think Iran might just be a bit worried because they know that they are on the invasion list for sure. Search people and you will find!

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rickster01
I cant believe that there are people out there that still doubt that this is going on. Iv been looking in to events regarding this for the past 7 or so months now and there is no doubt in my mind that there is some serious wrong doings going on in the world and i truly believe that this group is a major part of it. Its not just a bit of research iv done but have been driving myself mad with it since i felt things werent right globally. all it takes is a little bit of googling and an open mind and the answers are obvious. I suggest a google vid called Zeitgeist is a good starting point but it goes much deeper. also i think Iran might just be a bit worried because they know that they are on the invasion list for sure. Search people and you will find!

Any facts found during that time? or actual evidence of wrong doing a court would show interested in please, I just want to learn a little and hope somebody who has done as much research as yourself would be able to tell me a thing or two that's substantiated.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Iran Warns of Bilderberg Plot To Plunge World into Total Chaos

First off, Iran, especially the Supreme Leader and Pres. Ahmadinejad,
whose stated mission as president is to help create enough chaos for the 12th Imam to appear... should be falling over themselves to become pals with the Bilderberg clique of chaos-creating-elites...
as they both have the same objective in mind (but for different reasons)

next off---- this is the first i've heard that the Bilderberg Club are
a bunch of 'freemasons'... or have any link to or shared thought with the
common freemasons - heaven forbid!

those inner-circle Bilderberger blue-bloods, some from the Netherlands, would never think of bumping shoulders with masons/freemasons...
Aristocracy does not mingle or cavort with commoners much less devise secret/covert plans with them

the news article is a plant...dis-info
and some of us will take the bait before we really examine it

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
Maybe the Bilderburgs, or whatever you call them, will help fix things. We're already in complete chaos.

And how did we get to this point?

Ordo Ab Chao

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
i just was on the IRNA site and there is no mention of this.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Iran is the ONLY country who hasn't 'fallen' for the bribery and global tyranny.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
i just was on the IRNA site and there is no mention of this.

That's because it's a complete fabrication.
As stated earlier the Bilderbergs would not have much to do with the lower rank masonic common foot soldiers.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Total Reality

I wouldn't worry too much about this.
A group dedicated to attaining as much power as possible wouldn't create an environment that power cannot manipulate. In other words, if the world is in chaos, there is no power structure of any kind and that would render them impotent.
You can't control chaos, there's simply too many variables to predict any type of outcome.

Not gonna happen.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
And now, something TRULY scary! I was able to determine this was a Sorcha Faal joint just by reading the fripping headline. I kid you not.

Is it super powers? Am I using my alien consciousness to help me?

Maybe because just the headline itself- Let's face it... Iran warning any of us of anything besides ' We're gonna BLOW you all to Allah so he can blow you back down'?

I swear, I am going to feed Sorcha such a line of bullpuckey from an email account I use just for junk, it'll only be funny when I post it on here for the guffaws.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by wylekat]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
After seeing some random news article from the mainstream media and then seeing this thread, I have decided that the media will never again control my beliefs again.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Do a search of ATS for Sorcha Faal.

Sorcha Faal = Total Fabrication 100% of the time.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join