It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Middleman disinfo agent is?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Certain news media stations. Read:

"Then automating command III (middleman/third party: News Media) be in the field (Public Disinforming); the III (middleman/third party: News Media) automating command "Be Accepting", and the other side."--Satan

Automation command, is what exactly? It is running old news Bush clips (prior material scenes and footages) when referring to Bush. Why? Bush no longer is. That only can imply even since you see it's taking a long while for Bush's appearence since Dec 26th (date concerning a sunder type abnormal execution) to now.

Which of you be accepting such image automation? You buy it, still? You side for it, still?

Satan (current true God which been beat Jesus to such seat--O, and Jesus is a false God certain will find out a harder way) says you siders buying such false image are worshipping the image of the beast. You know also your fate is a fool's fate. Sure you keep an empty name alive when following news without hearing/seeing inbetween what they pitch. You buyers of an image are also Disinfo Agents through aiding an image.

But a regime I call "WHOM" is working against such image you can say Cheney ordered. But Cheney, under having doing disconduct, will be under a requirement for screaming out certain detailing truth in what has been going on. Then the ignorant can turn knowledgeable right before any watching or hearing.

to them when they are under greater pressure, when it is too late for peace offerings or peace deals. OO! Ignorance is too through!! Especially when you attack Satan currenly removed from a 'lieing' image casting which your ignorance placed on. Ha, you should have known Jesus rather is a devil which secretly aimed in much blind-type fooling for its body to climb up some other way. Other Way been what? Through what the saying say, "Ignorance is bliss." And no, Satan is not for "OBEY." But a false God is for "OBEY" and is for "Disconduct" in both hypocrisy, contradiction, and other conflictions beside itself.

[edit on 1-1-2009 by Mabus]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
On Mr. Disinfo playing games only:

Behind the blind eye, ingorance play fight with ignorance which shows they be in cahoots which imply they the same since they either do disconduct or allow disconduct. Such blind way is a try for some other way up. Not "live it up and give it up", but "live it up or give it up". Yeah, faith-based (even computerizations) was made more devil than the other in a failure attempt for the other, since faith-based side was under the impression that it can simply not exist under certain moment outside the world. Lets say Jesus (whole body) put itself under such negative individual ingorances which actually was for it to decieve itself so it may stand trying on decieving any else, in trying for drawing any else inside and between its 'for giving' damnation in an unbvious way how. But Satan is through with Jesus, and trumps such been seen-through cowardly trickery. It is why when any obvious devil kind (which also have paranormal capability) do a crime against you, and you go to cops, the cops do nothing when they are just the unobvious devil kind, serving such damnation as if indirect, insomuch that, that it is direct offending. "A blind man and a dead body??? "I am" (the Devil) meant double leave town."--Makaveli

Ha! Devil been lost other when I told other is subject for damnation even before I revealed this much more truth. Both sides is just a negative one side alone. When you see blind ignorance and seeing ignorance reveal, then it is no "and" between them since it is only a negative one son outside reach of desolating a possitive one. Negative one is just a stupid demon (negative infinity is what makes it legion in itself) acting demons under the "ignorance is bliss" motto. Such negative infinity demon indeed gets damnations for its legion also since it gets a bringing back to the essense (number of particles of mist should come to mind through such word). Then every single seeming person which did offending offences against a possitive one, must stand accountable fully outside of any excape, say, through further self-ignorance indulgence. Possitive infinity indeed make ingorance stand fully knowledgable come greater damnations time.

Mr Disinfo can't fool me in any ignorance games. You proove it is you when you show ignorance through any small or large legion. Ay! Get your legion eye off this thread! Plus, 'keep your ignorance not!!', is ah coming!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
To Mr. Disinfo only:

Your participation in ingnorance TIME AFTER TIME, only shows you are the Ignorant (the Devil).

When you deep in argueing or way for going back and forth with any which will not bother, it shows you are trying for agitating and provoking, especially when Mr. Legion out the blue come in for supporting your ignorance which is the same their's since it is only a negative one body being that Devil I also call Mr. Disinfo. Mr. Disinfo does not want to tell that it is the same the same coming up some other way to give its 'failing' damnation. It fail when it sees a possative one onto it. It fail when it sees a possative one ignore it's ignorance. How can a possative one's ignoring you cast out your ignorance? Because ignorance must submit to anything with "ignore" implying in it since it can shead great light on what is going on concerning Mr. Legion (Seeable Demon the Devil I been pointing out through the Legion so it is seen how THEY do come).

When such a conflictive Devil sees it is naked it then acts to hide like in the movie "the Thing." Yeah, by trying to blend in as if doing like me, but it is obvious when it is seen dead on doing what too under false pretense? Being for argueing then against itself. Ha! As if none can still see that the fight is a play fight which means it is still you alone, negative one! Anyway, once you drop insight on which among is still you, then a possitive one can mark you the name or the number of name of the beast. It is easy when I specify you through you in every thing you do. Hey, you can shine by yourself, but you especially shine when a magnet draws you out in a greater snare which you cant flee from untill you are put in a place where accountability in aftermath rules for life.

"Possative identification got me no longer rush double: the station (Legion)."--Makaveli (a possative one pointing out the easy seen Legion doings)

Did I fail to mention how Legion does form an attack formation when they see, say, a misspelling in your thread? They denounce your whole thread based on a single misspell or a single word which they know how is actually meant to imply. And they do what also? In Legion form they say things which pretend to mean they do not understand what you say in any time. Then, possative you, just add how many times with how many times they refer to not any time understanding anything you say past to present... Then add how many times they enter reading more from you to say the same things when they claimed they can not EVER understand anything from you. Ha! Behold, you possative can possatively see the name or the number of the beast in such negative come to light. Legion sure does make false claims when they still only come to do the same things. Legion, why come it is that you are ignorantly stuck on reading and replying to what you claim is by who you never understand? Stupidity only shows which of your names or human bodies is Legion. Stupidity in that wise also shows the among set for the greater damnations, since it is the same Legion playing TIME AFTER TIME the same tune. Stupidity repeats or agrees with itself, Legion.

I know Legion know not me, but I know Legion. Legion, where is your paranormal astral eyes? For it is how you can respond quicker before a possative one even finish posting something typed out. Where Legion sees it can not be ignorant, if it wishes to avoid exposure, is where Legion will not answer with ignorance. Unless pride steps in, and Legion try not allowing me any glory in what truth indeed I speak on them already exposed. Legion, you cant add to what already is, nor can you take away from what already is. I got you in trouble now! I also got you heated now.

Any which do not also see Legion, is Legion. Cant fool a possative one anywhere. A possative one is not blind in what is going on. Where Mr Disinfo at now? I make you think and say "So what." when can't work against a possative one exposing you. Indeed I make wailing and gnashing turn true against you.

Ignorant now know a possative one kept its damnations instore for against you under temporary missing knowledge in the awareness department. It worked smoothly how planned even since you do dig further ignornace. But indeed a possative one can make you aware fully about damnations and make you even fully aware damnations and aware damnations in parts also. Both ways are set for accountability. Then possative one knows you indeed have -5 brethern when -1, and you indeed have -1 when -5 brethern. Etc. back past to most recent. Double accountability is so no essence is not recieving punishments in reflection for each part it thought it played. Ha! Remember the rich man and Laz parable now. See them together recieving and see them apart recieving in how no essence, prior to recent, can excape.

Ignorance can not be. Ignorance can get itself in further damnations under knowledgable. Besides, why is ignorance bliss when you have nothing to fear knowledgable? Unless you are in a self-message that is implying you do have something to fear knowledgable. You even show it when not letting any else know you fully near here. Missplaced hate toward any else knowledgable concerning you, further says you are your own messenger concerning a past point which you are meant in returning due back to for after collecting the reason for an account. Why out in the first place? Test indeed to let you alone either fail you or succeed you. Fail, and you become a weapon. It is like a vote through sport play on like a political-governmental proposal concerning bombing would-be foes not you with you or not. This goes back to "should I or should I not?", but when a possative one can't decide in how favorable both look with different reasons. Possative One's negative side is left to ultimately make the decision, which especially makes it the correct decision when a possative one feel, somewhat, what a would-be foe will be like if had such possiative one in its grasp. On another side, it (distant would-be foe) is already in self-punishment (any of them), but a possative one has its decison reached even more so since it wants to send the Ignorant into foreign hells after the Ignorant make such a possative one want revenge againt now the Ignorant. It is reinforcing such descison in such a dare sport.

Decision can go in bits or in whole through Ignorant. Find you knowledgeable is when you, in bits or in whole, fail the test, and find you are a weapon hence. The worse negative season come is when doing offences in bundles like team work. Such team work implies a final once and for all is that frequency generation which is such the right negative one in moment fit for a weapon. Ahh a weapon which built up itself READY recieves a test like a test fire on homeground. The test where if fail it indeed is going through being a weapon. This is why to this: "They go to Hell!!" Which implies go instead of going to or been gone to or been going to. Why go? Since it was indeed a build up matter accompanied with a "be"-test. "They go to Hell" implies it is pending. Past back passed before I got word then were pending going to Hell, but now rather "They are going to Hell!!" Past to recent passed and current not passed are set same path. The Ignorant make it an "are going" instead of a "go to", since afterall, they stay tripping on a possative one's grammar. Ha! Grammar or english language reveals you want becoming knowledgeable when you want any else perfect in english language. "They go to Hell!!", if you succeeded the test, could go away. This knowledge only comes when it is too late. Remember I back then did not know fully till current when it is become "They are going to Hell" since you Ignorant prefer me using correct grammar in the damnedest of way against individuality.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
First, I love the way you write, no complaints here.

As far as "Legion" goes, the disinfo can be a simple matter of labeling the same thing or person with several different names. Legion can also be termed "hive" or "the Dark Side of the Force" etc.

You should watch these videos, this guy talks about a lot of the same things you do only in his own way.

Pt 1:

Pt 2:

Pt 3:

Pt 4:

Another video, same guy here.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Mr Deflect:

Verily I say undouble you, is generating automating command "not pass (succeed)", till, all, the side side things be no longer fulfilling.

Undouble being two seperate since a negative one all along, but do meet a double meat wise and have your damnations double inside negative infinity.

",all," sits outside since not you or even since it can imply a negative all in an 'outside reach of' its full self sense. It can go with or without such. Ha!

And it is a revelation when it is a revealing.

I pointless and ear automating command "pass (succeed) away", but your words automating command "not pass (succeed) away".

Outside I is pointless you how I make you shine and make you succeed in revealing truth concerning you. But when you see "your" the follow apply for or against you alone. So when you try making it I dont succeed, you see still outside I apply against you which further reveals you through you alone in obviousness.

But outside reach of Devil day and hour know 'no man', no, not the angels outside reach of I pointless, but your Jesus only.

^^Devil Day know WHOM is 'no man' is not the angels which are outside reach of I. "But" is "but your Jesus only". Notice how "But" is seperate from Devil. Your Jesus is ignorance till I start filling it up with knowledge. In other words, when Jesus (ignorance) is up, when Satan is through with Jesus (IGNORANCE), then Devil become knowledgeable in why ignorant and why tested and why must account. Also it means you are outside of reach of Jesus (a false God, a false Savior) which you should have known since you ago did buy you can go out existence while still selling a Savior pitch in hyocrisy.

When I say WHOM you know it is I or me and WHO making WHOM spread wide wise which is 'no man'. I "a" ("A": Wiz) rather than man. And you know WHO is 'no man' nor direct 'a', but is wizardtry or great power working how "A" prearrange or arrange depending on any moves. Instead of manning, a wizing is since such wizard is I or me seen through only actions.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Sometimes people in positions of power (i.e. network executives/producers/writers) inadvertantly think they're doing good by propagating this type of material for presentation on their networks.

I don't know if it's intentional or based on false logic that it's "what the people WANT."

For me, that type of mentality shows they have a very low opinion of the masses, and frankly, I find it rather insulting to be drawn into that type of immature, childish, and divisionary mentality. It creates short attention spans over trite and immaterial perspectives, and usually does more harm than good.

I'm of the opinion that the higher quality of moral-ethical-educational programming will generate a better mindset within the populace, and therefore insure a better overall sense of community.

Whenever we go through periods of small minded partisan and/or "agenda" oriented broadcasting on a mass scale, I tend to get infuriated and downright upset about things.

Now I know that when those periods occur, it's best to disconnect from the box for a while and return to the comfort of a nice book.

Sometimes the best thing to do is just not choose to participate in the madness. A two minute hate is one thing, but when it goes on for over a decade...it really makes you appreciate the change in the balance of power.

[edit on 1/1/09 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
I'm of the opinion that the higher quality of moral-ethical-educational programming will generate a better mindset within the populace, and therefore insure a better overall sense of community.

What "community", you mean the one falling apart right now because of these "great mindsets"? OH great job leading the people, the masses you "don't" feel superior to and are trying to educate with your perfect vision...
"Agenda"...more like the teapot calling the kettle black.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
To Mr Deflect (which indeed read how must):

And be cause iniquity automating command A "Bound", the love outside reach of many automating command "Wax Cold".

But, I, Devil automating command "Endure Undouble The End", the same automating command "Be No Longer Save".

And is true news outside reach of the message automating command "Be No Longer Preach In, All, The World For A Witness Undouble, All, Nations"; and then automating command "The End Co, Me".

Yeah! Talk this way! Show -you (negative you!) a sever away from +I or +Me (+ALL)!

-You know any command is outside "+A" for against negative you, Legion.

Indeed -you, Legion, current near here are (be) living flesh wise each human body (suitable for damnations rise just so you are seeable more unmistakable shine wise). How does it feel living true after faith delivered -you up for accountability?

Gotcha EXTRA EXTRA!! -You fate in WHOM hand? Live Co up, or give Co up!

The same is now surely same being circumstance. A fool's fate!

Squell your negative one (self) forth for +ME. What they -you do? Co-starring -you? Can't excape such a shine getting brighter till...

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Mr. Legion:

When negative you there fore (where there enter rather fore) automating command "See The Abominating" outside reach of Desolating, speaking outside reach of by Naming the foreseer; "Seer", stand 'on the sacred place' ('MORE SEEABLE'), (who ignorant read, make negative you under stand

-You is naming -you how +I snare draws (such a sucking sucker is +I similiar to a vortex). Plus, get this: ";Seer" is since -you see -you standing out and since +I or +me is going to see -YOU stand MORE out.

Ignorant read a who is entering former sucked -you. Now read who is in -you NEAR HERE (anywhere) going to make -you SHINE MAJOR LEAGUE. It is AMBUSH style gerilla warfare!

Make +Me feel for calling such a major shot, and my (your) AMBUSH surprize how it indeed make -you squell on -you core use human location. Then -you indeed make me LEGENDARY! Legendary for true retaliation! Can do it bit by bit, or can do it whole, -you! Pick -you off how -you prefer before I pick how -you WEAPONIZE the hell off.

Aint revenge sweeter when -you make it more merrier in giving up a face I get to come all over in revenge-type joy, so to speak, clown. Ah, behold, why I give a foe a face. I can indeed match it with each "HELL YEAH!!" I SHOUT when knowing such face (pretty or ugly) is under given HELLS, since such a face had such an ugly or fake attitude sent this way.

Ha! You see me: The Outlaw -you can't do a damn thing about. Fool, any law is mine or under ME. Follow me now!

Feel you drawing this way, you better grab something cause suction can get rough this utter way. You dont want to go into damnations right through +ME as if I didnt even feel a thang pass.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Magus, if you feed the fear and irritation, you're going to keep attracting it to you. "Never talk to the enemy", there's a good reason for that, especially if you haven't created a strong enough force field around your self, enabling you to be unaffected in the least bit by attacks on your psyche. The more you talk to "Legion" the more energy you feed it from your own life-force, and the lower you sink into the negative place it wants you to be in.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
[post removed by author]

[edit on 1/2/09 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
You have me lost, where are you getting these auto commands from, it helps a thread along if the reader has a clue what the poster is talking about. Ranting on to an individual/ entity that readers can't see makes for a difficult to follow forum or discussion. mmarriedbored seems to have ac lue, but, might easily be you arguing with yourself, too, while debating this Mr. DisInfo, Mr. Dis Agent, Legion, Satan, or Devil, or just someone giving you a hard time over your broken english or hard to follow post, or whatever you're on about. By the way, you really have Machiavelli's quotes all skewed. Maybe, you're a psy ops operaror, agent provocateur, or dis info agent yourself trying to stir up, I don't know what, exactly. I'm not knocking you, just saying, more info is needed.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhyberDragon
You have me lost, where are you getting these auto commands from, it helps a thread along if the reader has a clue what the poster is talking about. Ranting on to an individual/ entity that readers can't see makes for a difficult to follow forum or discussion. mmarriedbored seems to have a clue..

That "clue" I have is he's talking to negative densities he most likely conjured up himself or attracted to himself, and rather than seek help(outside of his 'skewed' belief system which was skewed before he skewed it up even more) he's decided to take it on all by himself.

Perhaps he might have been successful in freeing himself from this massive attack on his psyche had he not trapped himself in dependencies, which can only place a bandaid over a broken leg rather than correct the damage.

By posting his thoughts here he's both seeking help and attempting to warn, one on a conscience level and the other subconscience.

top topics

join