It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO is "not bad" (Illuminati are doing the correct thing)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skinon
Basically the earth NEEDS a cleansing get rid of 4.5 billion people then the earth could start to recouperate and the new population would live extremely satisfying lives in harmony with the planet, it seems this is what they want, you could almost argue that they are saving the 'planet' NOT the human race which for the planets sake really really doesnt need to be saved. I probably offended a few of you out there but i realise most wouldnt understand anyway. BUT you will in the next couple thousand yers when we probably have to leave this rock.

I'm more curious than offended.

First off, I'm assuming that you're referring to depopulation through a man-made process. While you could be talking about the Earth cleansing itself somehow, ex. through natural disasters, I can only assume you are proposing that we kill off a bunch of people to save the minority which gets to live. Especially when you say "I probably offended a few of you."

OK, so it's clear that you place the health of the planet in higher regard than human life. If that's your opinion, then so be it. But where's the proof that there are too many people for the Earth? Has any REAL research been done? And don't tell me that we're too blame for "global warming", because I'm not falling for that crap. It's called climate change, it's cyclical, and the entire solar system is heating up. So blame the sun. But I guess we can just kill a bunch of the population off, and then see if things get better. It's worth a chance, right?

And just how do you propose we kill all of these people? 4.5 billion, right? I mean, that IS a LOT of people, after all. There are some really easy ways to kill people off in large numbers. Wars, plagues, starvation, droughts. Does it matter if they suffer? Or are we going for the cheapest and most efficient option here?

And how do we pick who stays, and who goes? Should we have a global lottery? Are the oldest the easiest to kill, so we start there, and then go down by age? Do we kill the darkest skinned people first, and then work our way up to the lightest? Poorest - richest? Shortest - tallest? Do you get to choose for everyone?

And finally: are you willing to sacrifice yourself for your Mother Earth? If you were chosen as one of the 4.5 billion, would you sound as happy and optimistic as you do in your post? What if your family members were chosen? Is that alright with you, if they died to save Earth? Could you watch your mom, dad, wife, husband, son, daughter, sister, brother, or anyone else you may love die because it's been deemed "necessary" by some people? Would you still feel the same way about depopulation after you watched them die?

OOHHHHH.... I get it! You don't think you're going to die! You could care less about everyone other than yourself (and the precious 2 billion or so, of course). You're special, and you'll be spared while those "others" die to ensure your future is happy and prolonged. Well in that case, you better start licking some more Illuminati butt, because that may be YOUR only hope for survival.

BTW, this post is directed at Skinon, but I'd really like to hear what the rest of the blinded, pro-depopulation, NWO boot-licking, authority-fearing, and completely insane Illuminati a-holes have to say about what I'm asking here. Don't fixate on my name-calling, I just get like this when I'm COMPLETELY DISGUSTED. But I'm not offended. No, I've seen and read MUCH worse. I'm simply appalled by the stupidity and heartlessness of many of the posters on this thread.

[edit on 1/9/2009 by Warrior of Light]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Skinon

Well that's a crock because they have to power to help everyone destroy green house gas and permit a more beneficial future for all of human kind and they dont.

Why, because they are evil just like the robots from the matrix that classify us as a virus.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This thread is ridiculous. Blaming the populace for problems beyond our control is like blaming a cockroach for getting in the way of someones foot.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Most correct.

It is impossible to say that every gang banger, drug dealer, mafioso, prostitute, child molester, low-income person, teenage mother, person driving a internal combustion engine, etc are the ones at fault for creating a world the way it is.

The people who are at fault for creating the world like it is are the people who manipulate and control the minds of people, by coaxing them to joining the military, by tricking them into believing that because they are poor they are stupid, etc.

Every human has a oppurtunity to do something with there life that could impact anothers in a positive way, why don't they?

Look at the rest of the world.

So saying that killing off 95% of the population would make the world a better place is like saying killing off 95% of the sheep will make a smaller herd and a more manageable one. Fact remains, you're hurting people(sheep) in the way of the path of governed control.

I say that the NWO/Illuminati can blow me.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The Illuminati are not evil. Ignorance is; yet it's bliss. So bliss is evil?
I tie myself in knots.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Just want to say that I appreciate your post. Been a while but got back to reading it. However, my reply would be the same. YES they influence the media. Yes they change it around or fabricate completely new things and so on.

I, like a lot of people, am aware of this. But again....it is THEIR playground. in other words..how come they CAN get away with it? how come no one minds? how did they get there to have that sort of leverage to pull that off?
how come the masses do NOT have that ability?
lets face it..these people and their ancestors were doing a lot more than what the masses were and are doing.

If your point is to make sure all things printed in the newspaper and seen on tv is fact or based on real events/causes etc.. WTF. thats like saying lets play nice and live in harmony. Why would the people who have created the artificial womb and are more responsible NOT do things their way. And again.... you dont have to read the newspapers. you dont have to watch tv. In fact, it is not the business of the masses. I mean the masses dont even start a small newspaper to circulate in their own neibhorhood. lol. They lack the discipline and drive. they rather sit and digest bs news

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

my friend you are so off on this. NO ONE is FORCING anyone to BELIEVE anything.

who the F is forcing people to join the army. If you join the army in the US you get college paid for. sounds like a trade to me.
Why do you, and others, LOVE TO PLAY the blame game. OH they are tricking us...boohooo. Are you seriously telling me people join the army and are NOT AWARE of the fact that its a freaking ARMY they are joining? lol

also, the world is not a bad place. the world is not one place. certain places are better.
the elite did not become elite by chance. THey are focused. They sure as f do not act like you and play the blame game. THEY TAKE RESPONSIBILITY. they act. they change the past, they mix the present up. they create situations so the future is how they deem it. THAT MEANS THEY ARE PLAANING AND wroking hard.

BUT regardless of what they say or do YOU AND I do not HAVE to believe anything they say. If they say "go fight in X country to protect freedom" and I say "yes I will"....should I cry about it later when I find out I was fighting for something else? lol
please people. if you were smart enough to do research this far take it another step and admire instead of blaming. icke, jones and these people are NO DIFFERENT than orealy and cnn.
CNN= muslims are planning this and muslims/other group made the attacks and economy bad
alex jones, icke= the elite are planning this and the elite group made the attacks and economy bad and blame blame blame

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

wait did you say they are EVIL? lol. wow. lol.
I dont even know what to say.

did you get the point of the movie the MATRIX? did you. try again. watch

THERE IS NO SPOON. "as in YOU are the spoon. as in DO NOT BLAME others. you can "bend" fix things yourself. no spoon is holding you back. etc. see what it means,

Even in the movie the man with the white beard in front of all the screens says what. "we found that the masses willingly CHOSE the matrix when we just offered it to them instead of forcing it" lol

the entire movie is telling you that the way things are now is because the masses want it that way but are not able to handle it. YOu are the one. as in you can save yourself without worrying about the rest. coz the rest are where THEY want to be.
but you wont get it. go back to blaming the elite.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJelly

Anything that's done in secret cannot be trusted. "Good" things are done out in the open for all to see; only evil things are done in the shadows. If they were not bad , they would come out and say what they were doing and why, instead of having all this secrecy.

We have been conditioned for decades to accept their propaganda: newspapers, TV, horrible shows and unimportant "news" to keep us distracted from the real issues. When you have been bombarded since birth that u need money, that u need materialistic things, u eventually begin to believe it, as all lies repeated over and over begin to be believed.

When soldiers have been conditioned to pull the trigger, to commit violence against other people, that is because they have been trained since birth to be cold-hearted. Notice that they won't hire cops above a certain IQ anymore.

Yes we have made bad choices, yes we continue to live in their system, by buying their products and using their fiat currency but what other choices do we have for now? We are lazy and trying to survive day to day, we don't feel like being proactive in changing this world. It's too much work. And until people have food and water in America, they will take just about anything, until the knife gets too close to the skin. I believe eventually this house of cards will crumble and we will have no choice but to fight for our rights and freedom.

But don't try to rationalize and blame it all on us; yes it's partly our fault but the globalists are smart and masters of psychology. And anyone who is willing to meet behind closed doors to sell out the human race for power and wealth is evil in my book.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MrJelly

I agree with everything you said.

The government and the elite do a job that the average person wouldn't want to do so we give them the power and money to perform these unappealing functions. It is also why people can complain but do nothing about it, because they are right, they are more useful, they are closer to the will of nature, so they are the masters.

What would happen if power and wealth were distributed equally? Civilization would collapse. People would become as animals devouring one another with no direction and no god.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join