It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO is "not bad" (Illuminati are doing the correct thing)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
So I was on this forum half a year ago trying to get people to observe this simple fact...
that the Illuminati (those you all say that are in control of the NWO) are *GOOD and that the NWO is *good.
*the word GOOD has no meaning in reality/nature. but I use it here so that you may understand the concept of this post.

I will try to make this brief.

It is important to understand that the new world order is not the work of some insane group of people who want to control and to destroy the earth. In fact, the illuminati are an extension of nature.
The problems of the world are due to the greedy, lazy, illusional, and reality-fearing masses.
THE NWO is the reason why the planet and the human race has survived.

Main points to consider.
*NO one is being MANIPULATED. Everyone CHOOSES to believe the lies they are told. THEY DEMAND to hear lies instead of the truth. They choose to believe it because it
1. It MAKES their life easier.
2. Allows them to NOT be responsible
3. Allows them to COMPLAIN about it

*The Matrix (artificial womb) was demanded BY the masses and the illuminati delivered it. The reason are simple
1. The masses Do not want to face reality so they CHOOSe to live in the matrix
2. The Artificial womb A.W allows the masses to feel like there is no RISK in life
3. The A.W takes care of the masses (food, shelter, water, etcc..) Nation-state

* Wars are fought BY THE MASSES and FOR THE MASSES.
1. Every Soldier has a CHOICE to pull the trigger or not to.
2. Every soldier WILLINGLY believes the lies or just "follows orders"
3. The illuminati DO NOT FIGHT WARS. They DONT CREATE WARS for no reason.
4. Killing people ballances out the money that was loans out. equalizer. the masses choose to take out loans they can never pay back. chooose to go to war. choose to kill.
5. When it goes well the soldier is awarded a metal. When it goes bad he was just "following orders". hmmm. only responsible for the good stuff. greedy

*Polluting the earth and the humans race (toxics, computers, pepsi, coke, etc..) is demanded BY THE MASSES not FORCED upon by a small group of individuals.
1. WHO WILLINGLY BUYS the products? the masses
2. WHo WILLINGLY DRIVES THE BIG CARS? the masses
3. WHO WILLINGLY WATCHES TV constantly? the masses
D illuminati did not FORCE anyone to watch tv, or to believe the lies.

****the masses are Lazy, Greedy, and Delusional.
This financial crisis we are in now is BECAUSE of the masses. Not the elite.

PLEASE write your comments and questions. Make your questions SPECIFIC so I can tackle them. thank you and I hope you all the best

BONUS.
Why do you all think OBAMA used the word HOPE for his campaign? All the stickers on teh cars say "HOPE"
HMMMMM. lets look at the word. But I willl tell you why. Because EVERYONE(the masses) are aware that THEY ARE AT FAULT for the world's problems.

when do you use the word HOPE? you ask? I will tell you
WHEN YOU KNOW YOU FKED up and YOU HOPE EVERYTHING CAN GET FIXED. lol

you are late to the movies so you say "I HOPE THE MOVIE DOESNT START ON TIME"
it was YOUR FAULT. YOU WERE LATE.

you left the house without checking if the IRON was still plugged in
"I HOPE the iron is unplugged coz I FORGOT TO CHECK IT"

the masses are NOT RESPONSIBLE
the illuminati are focused and responsible.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
What choices were the "masses" offered? 1. war- pull the trigger-or be tried for treason and/or dishorably discharged?- hmmmm, GREAT CHOICE! Shall I go on?...

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Duplicate.post.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by watcher1960]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
you are totally wrong. the masses always follow some ideas given them by the elite. the Trillaterall Comission or Bilderbergs are not a word only. these are people who DO have evil plans and they are using the masses to achive their goals. to brainwash the masses they are using the media they have.

I could write on each mentioned point some comment, but I will only tell you that it is not a soldier's decision to pull the trigger or not!! it is a command behind which in fact there are your guys. but you can not blame him. there is a law. and anarchy always opens way for even more devil powers

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I think you have a great point here. But I haven't decided whether it is true or not yet either way, both sides have compelling points. In my opinion life is what you make it, so I don't see why anyone should be complaining at all. And regarding the elite, I will not blame them for anything if they have or have not intentionally done harm to me, because like you said they are a part of nature just like me.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I'm a nemasis fan also, but you know how ppl are gonna react to this idea, just cause this is a conspiracy site doesn't mean there aren't sheeple here

also, LMAO at the people who beleive the elite do what they do cause they're "evil DEVIL worshippers" , the masses sure do like their fairy tales with good guys and bad guys, makes thing nice and SIMPLE for them

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJelly

I hear ya brother. You make some excellent points. I completely concur with your assessment of the situation.

The hardest thing about explaining the Illuminati to most people is having to combat that ginormous amount of misinformation out there on the subject.

Hopefully, one day - humanity will be able to let go of their irrational fear and put faith in the fact that "everything will work out for the best".

Fear leads to irrationality. I wish there was more I could do to help "illuminate" others to that fact - but the sad truth of the matter is - there are a lot of people who simply don't want to believe in the Beauty of the Grand Design - or have faith in their fellow men and women.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJelly

You are seriously undermining the role the ruling elites play in society.

Why is the ruling class constantly going against the masses' will? (i.e. Iraq War, Federal Reserve Act, bailouts, etc.)

3. The illuminati DO NOT FIGHT WARS. They DONT CREATE WARS for no reason

Right. The masses fight the wars, not the elite. And yes, the elite usually does have reasons for creating them. Most wars, if not all wars are fought over natural resources. - The ruling class of one country fighting another over these resources. - not the masses.

If we lived in a democracy, then maybe the masses could share the blame. - but this isn't the case. When is the last time the US had a referendum to determine important issues?

[edit on 30/12/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Can you please explain what you mean by your statement the *NWO is an extension of nature*?
Thanks
Some of your points are dead on though others I’m still pretty fuzzy over what you’re saying.
Peace

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
You'll be amazed how the world would look if every child would get a good upbringing, warm house, good schooling and most important, mandatory history lessons. Then in a few generations or less we wouldn't worry about making as much money as possible and start working on the whole.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJelly

I know you don't believe in UFOs and aliens, but let's pretend you do . Just humour me - imagine you are plotting a fictional novel if it helps.

Imagine a scenario where the elite/illuminati, whatever you choose to call them, are themselves somehow controlled/influenced by an Extraterrestrial race so that everything the elite do and the masses invite are connected to this extraterrestrial agenda.

In this scenario are the masses still entirely to blame for the world they find themselves in ? In such a scenario the sheer wealth of confusing information/misinformation/disinformation would make it nearly impossible for the majority of earthlings to comprehend what was really going on, and so their ability to make truly informed decisions is non existent. In this case, how can all the responsibility for the world be heaped on the sheeple alone? A sheeple lied to so deeply it has become impossible to know the truths ....we can only act upon the information given us, so what if there is information/insight/knowledge hidden so well that the choices available to us are not all that there could be...in this case are sheeple not blind without any real chance to see properly- EVER ? Blind without even knowing they are blind ? How can they be blamed for this ?

Like I said, humour the question if you would. Alot of people believe in an ET influence in human affairs and you are really in no position of authority to dismiss this concept as false any more than you are in a position to claim it has validity. You can only ever have an opinion....so let's "assume" this scenario is true....how does this tie in with your take on things then ?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Oh, and can you elaborate on this:

****the masses are Lazy, Greedy, and Delusional.
This financial crisis we are in now is BECAUSE of the masses. Not the elite.

The masses didn't want all those taxes? The masses didn't want the bail-outs? The masses didn't ask for interest nor inflation?

And another point, wars. Wars are nothing but evil, putting misery upon millions of people every day. Started by the illuminati at the top (why? $$ and thus power) and then going through the whole political and military system. Therefor if they would just stop initiating those first balls down the mountain, everybody would be happier.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
1st. I love you all and I only hope the best for you all. This is why I write this. To let u know that just like it says in the movie the matrix "do not bend the spoon. Realize that the spoon is not there." Meaning it is only yourselves to blame and when ANYTHING GOES WRONG, look in the mirror.

to specific poster. WHo have great intentions. If you like, only read the ones that apply to YOU. its long. Im sorry.

Watcher1960
1. There is always choice. Pull the trigger or go to jail. THAT IS A CHOICE. DO you mean to tell me that you (the masses) were EXPECTING to have NO RISK in life. So you (the masses) feel ENTITLED to everything with no risk or work? yes you all do.
point= go to jail if you dont want to kill. break your arm to get out of duty. masterbate all day long to get out of duty. THIS IS BEING RESPONSIBLE. again. My point is solid. There is choice and YET the masses DELUSIONALY think reality has no risk. They want it all (greedy) without having to do anything for it (Lazy).
try to argue with that. u cant. because I only type things I KNOW for certain.

CZACZA. GIVING an order does not mean the soldier has to follow it. it is again a CHOICE. BUt, listen to this. WHEN THE SOLDIER FOLLOWS THE ORDER HE FEELS LIKE HE IS NO LONGER HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING. that is a feeling the masses LOVE. and as for evil and bad people in the world. YES U R RIGHT. but flip it around. it the masses.

ConspriacyNut23
WRONG. THe ruling CLASS does NOT go against the masses. WHO DROPS THE BOMB? not rockefeller, not the rothschilds. The masses
WHo WILLINGLY go to IRaq and GIVE CONSENT TO KILL...the masses(soldiers who wanted a free eduction or wanted to feel good or to "protect" their country"
So the elite do not fight wars. NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL.

as for democracy...representative democracy... you want people who watch american idol to make decisions? the masses want to do NOTHING but play the blame game. LIKE YOU. keep blaming the few who you never talk to. YOU (the masses) are responsible for the guns, you are responsible for the airplanes that take the soldiers there. with your tax dollars. Take credit for the freeway constructuction but NOT the war?

SILO13
Illuminati=extension of nature. If you search that you will find an old post of mine.
They observe nature's laws. the masses do not. The masses will take out huge loans (free lunch) instead of working and saving. Nature says there is no such thing as a free lunch. If you want to eat, u must hunt. the masses also take out MUCH MORE than they need (greedy) and think that they will become rich from it forever (Delusional).
sooner or later, their money drops in value (like it is now, all those people who "flipped houses" look at them now.

So the illuminati step in and have to balance out the equation of predator to prey. Meaning= Nature would have allowed the masses to die off a long time ago (u dont see an animal borrowing lunch, if they refuse to hunt they die. So the illuminati give food and shelter to the masses for a little while, and wait to see if they will become responsible and OBSERVE REALITY. they dont. So, they must do what nature would have done with them a long time ago......exterminate. Just look at the boom/BUST cycle. AT the end of EVERY BOOM n BUST cycle is a huge war or extermination.

booming 20's---Great Depression----WWII
or even in the 90's
90's bubble-----burst---9/11 N Iraq War
now its the same
housing boom-----economic crisis----(sorry to say, HUGE extermination coming soon. virus...Look at all the Quarantine and KILL movies out. THEY ARE PREPARING YOU and LETTING YOU KNOW. GIVING YOU HINTS.

So the illuminati do what nature would have done..but they provide the masses with extra time to start being responsible.

mortje
YES. EACH Family should take care of his owns FAMILY and KIDS. Again, each family should be responsible for their own. Instead of raising their kids to be greedy and delusional...raise them to be RESPONSIBLE. I agree with you.
BUT NOT ON THE FOLLOWING
Wars are fought by your NEIGHBORS. Blame them. Lets pretend that the illuminati DO start the wars...then WHAT. if your neighbor did not go to fight..what would happen? Face it, its not the illuminati.

NEXT
Financial crisis is ALWAYS DUE TO THE MASSES being lazy, greedy, and delusional.
Example, The average person (or SHEEP) goes to the bank, WILLINGLY TAKES OUT A HUGE LOAN, KNOWING they dont make enough money and have NEVER SAVED. Now you all say the following "WHY DID THEY PROVIDE HIM WITH THE LOAN" EXACTLY.
THey believe in CHOICES and OPTIONS>
NO one held a gun to his head and said, TAKE THE LOAN.

Listen. There is a difference between WANTING taxes or not and being the REASON for taxes or inflation. EVERYTIME you willingly take out a huge loan money is created and the value of MY HARD EARNED money is lowered.
So the masses DID create the inflation. as for INTEREST. AGAIN, you (like the masses) WANT EVERYTHING or THINK you are ENTITLED to get a free lunch with NO INTEREST.
Delusional. Thats what Im getting to. If the illuminati did not exist, the human race would kill itself off because of the greedy attitude that is evident in the loaning game and other examples.

ITs as simple as the 1 + 1=2 . IF the masses said NO to the loans and lived their life without trying to make millions by doing NOTHING, this current crisis would not be created.

cosmicpixie
Nice to see you. I do NOT have a response to your post. Sorry, besides the obvious.
THe masses (LIKE YOU) think that you are ENTITLED to the truth with no research or hard work. "WHy dont they tell us the truth". Because they believe in CHOICE. They give the masses what the masses want...LIKE CNN or FOX news. But the truth is always out there if you search and believe IN YOURSELF.
The information GIVEN...as you say..is where YOU ARE GOING WRONG?

what do you have to ACT upon? which brand of jeans to buy? First, you..like the masses, believe that THEY SHOULD GIVE YOU THIS OR THAT>
WHY?
again you fail to observe reality. everything I write about is straight out fact and obviously logical. Not because I write it but because of its deductive logic.
but you, like in the past, will pull together ANYTHING to blame the few who "do not PROVIDE us with the truth, do not FEED us ENOugh, DO NOT tuck us in at night like we want them to"

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
ConspiracyNut and mortje:

I agree with you, but you are overlooking one important detail; in this very forum there are people that support the attacks on Middle East and want more... Iran, Palestine, Russia, you name it. These people are not the elite but are part of the masses that demand these wars and enjoy them. You two may be exceptions and thus feel that the elite are acting against your own will, but they are just taking advantage of the stupidity of people around you.

Think about it, it is a win-win situation: they get power and money, and the masses are entertained, so everyone is happy and the only ones who disagree are those of you that have the intelligence to search for truth.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Yes it was long but I covered what most of you talked about I think.
but again
I mean no disrespect to anyone.

please keep coming with the questions and/or comments.
and be specific please.

I do not blame the masses for doing what they do. It is their CHOICE. and that is FINE.
but
I get upset at the fact that people blame the FEW for the actions of the MANY.

THE ILLUMINATI provide the masses with what the masses ask for.
Do NOT confuse that with the masses saying "we want peace, no taxes, no war, etc..."
that is only what they SAY.
their choices and actions are what matters.

remember,
the Artificial Womb is what the masses asked for (matrix). Just like it says in the MOVIE the matrix..part II or whatever.
"when given the CHOICE, 99 percent of the people WIllingly CHOSE to live in the matrix"
by the white bearded dude that Neo talks to, with all the tv's in the white room.

If the masses did not WANT WAR, there would not be any war
if the masses did not want inflation, there would not be any inflation
if the masses did not want ADVERTIsements and CNN or FOX, they would not exist.

if u see a commercial 80 times, u go and buy the product, u dont like the product...WOULD YOU BUY IT AGAIN? NO

So, everything that exists is because the masses want it. the illuminati provide that for them.
thank you to the illuminati
illuminati
and

YOU are NOT BRAINWASHED.
NO ONE IS BRAINWASHED.
Everyone WILLINGLY chooses to stay in the matrix because of the benefits like...
..NOT being RESPONSIBLE, not having to face reality, not having to observe the risk of living, etc...

everyone is "awake" but they choose to go back to sleep. The illuminati provide that option. thank you illuminati.

enjoy your artificial womb. YOu begged for it.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Halicarnassus

Yes, you are right.
but you fail to observe something of crucial importance.
Just because people SAY they dont support war does not mean thats the case.

the masses say lots of things JUST TO LOOK GOOD n sound NICE, GOOD.
in fact,
the masses created the artificial Womb so that they could hire out politicians and leaders to do the dirty work that they want to do but DO NOT WANT TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR.

it is very important to understand that fact.

Its not the "information" given that makes people want war. Its the desire of the individual. Sadly.

and the elite DO NOT GAIN PERSONALLY from war. Use your heads people.
They are ALREADY as powerful and rich as they can be.
THEIR GOAL is to maintain the balance and keep the human race going.
I know its hard to understand but its the truth. Look at it.

and if you say they should step in and say "people stop hating, we dont want war, bla bla bla" That would be going against NATURE>
you can not FORCE people to stop going to war. They sign up, they train, you give them the choice
they choose to go instead of taking a risk and not going.
its all laid out in
SILENT WEAPONS FOR QUIET WARS.
look it up. read it. observe the beauty in it.
and

whats wrong with wanting to attack countries. Its a choice. I dont want people killed but if I say I support the war and you say you dont... WHAT THE FCK is the difference..
neither of us killed anyone
both of us pay taxes.
LOL

buts its easier to blame the few who are powerful because they are focused, work hard, and learn from the past...and TAKE RISK

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Some people at the bottom of the heap are tired of illuminati manipulation. They are the ones trying to wake people up to the problem. I'm not sure anything can be done about manipulation by the elites. It may as you imply be a part of nature, just a byproduct of inequality among people.

The most dangerous thing though is that the option of choice is being eliminated through media control and through taking absolute control of the money supply and how buying and selling is done.

Look at Waco. Look what happens to people who make other choices.

Look at Hitler. Look at what happens when total control migrates to one person at the top.

Look at human psychology. What will prevent one member of the illuminati from attempting to seize control over the others?

Nature is complex. Resisting the illuminati is part of nature too. Life is struggle, as one famous dictator said.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MrJelly

"Wars are fought by your NEIGHBORS. Blame them. Lets pretend that the illuminati DO start the wars...then WHAT. if your neighbor did not go to fight..what would happen? Face it, its not the illuminati."

That's a very weak statement. For if they wouldn't call upon war, where would my neighbour go? Not to a foreign nation confronting the so called enemies because the war hasn't been initiated. Armies and countries should be abolished all together but that's something for the distant future. Thing is, someone at the top is saying let's go there and waste some military equipment and maybe gain some power while doing it. If that someone or group wouldn't do that, all families would be living happily together.

Then, your whole financial crisis reasoning is about john doe taking loans that he can't pay off. And that calls for inflation en interest and all the bad stuff, hahaha... No it's not that easy. Anyway even it if is, there is a very simple solution to it all which we already have in my country and maybe the usa should have to. A simple salary, prospects and loans check before any additional loan or credit is approved. Or do you really think a 3000 dollar monthly income should have a 10.000 dollar credit card limit? People need re-education in that instead of wanting everything that's in the tabloids or tv.

But like I was saying it's not that simple, some people are gaining immense amounts of money by designing, producing and selling weapons. And somehow all media in the world don't report # about the whole sector. Just like the forbes 500 doesn't show the extremely wealthy. Invisibility can be bought...

[edit on 30-12-2008 by mortje]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I agree for once with NWO not that I like them or anything.
The masses are dumb, this is true.If people are ignorant and don't care they deserve what is coming to them, not that I feel good about it but that is just the way it is.There are few, for example this forum does not represent a large majority.Those that are easy to influence are already screaming "open up your maulth and eat me"The majority of people hold no real values, people like to trick one another this days, there are alot more bad than good people.One does not have to commit a crime to be
a negative person, getting greedy and dumbed down and liking it while ignorance and arogance runs as if it were a natural thing, making it look like people grow in this way from the very begining. This makes the human race guilty on it's own.People this days hold no real social values and moral standards to guide by.I too can feel it and I am growing sick of it everyday, saying to my self who the hell cares, I don't, tho I am aware of it and I try to deal with it everyday. I try to be more understanding to other people, and hold up some standards and values of my own making. The educational sistem is not at fault, nor anything else, it's people.
People have the ability to change on their own. If only a few can do that, then only the few deserve liberty and freedom.The people running the show are even worst than the mass, they are the stone of wrong doing at the top.The worst thing one can be is a control freak.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by pepsi78]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
ipsedixit
The only manipulation that is going on is individually. Meaning this...the individual CHOOSES to be manipulated. chooses to believe the lies. and in fact, has BEGGED for the lies because they can not face reality.
But you will keep complaining about the elite manipulating the masses WHICH IS NOT TRUE. example
why is it that every politician can offer everything everytime and yet deliver nothing everytime..
because the masses are AWARE of the entire manipulation and have begged for it AND support it.
so the individual deep down knows the truth but chooses to buy into the manipulation BY CHOICE.

CHOICE is not being eliminated. If you mean that the masses CANT sit back and get everything for free. SURE. again you feel like EVERYONE is ENTItled to what the elite have created and worked hard for. DELUSIONAL

YOU MENTION HITLER> again, OBSERVE THIS SIMPLE FACT.
DID HITLER KILL ANYONE HIMSELF? see what I mean
the mind of the average persons..people...SHEEPLE.
each soldier SHOULD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE. they did what they wanted to do and put the blame on ONE LEADER. LOL. so freaking funny

as for the human psychology..happens to be that psychology is my field but I will keep it short.
YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT it. AT ALL.
look over your post. you fail to observe simple logic yet alone psychology
you blame the responsible WHO TAKE care of themselves and their families? for what.
no reason. again you have NOTHING to say.
u say "they manipulate" HOW? through the media? wtf are you talking about.
WHO FORCES YOU TO WATCH THE TV
YOU willingly watch TV YOURSELF
the masses WILLINGLY CHOOSE TO WATCH TV and believe in what it says.
LOL.. so funny

how about you take care of yourself and your family instead of resisting against the made up boogieman.
TRY TO DEBATE WHAT I REPLIED to. TRY IT. you cant. coz its simple truth.

MORTJE
again you are wrong. YOUR NEIGHBOR is the one that FIGHTS. NOT the ELITE.
and it is YOUR NEIGHBOR that supports the war.
it is your neighbor that WILLINGLY gives power over to someone else to do what they always wanted to do.
this way they can blame the elite for what they always wanted to do....KILL AND DESTROY.

If I asked you to go out and kill would you do it? hmmmm. why NOT? Coz you will be held responsible. BUT if you are a soldier and thats your job.. makes it easier.
everyone is in on the game.
and remember....I can plan all sorts of wars BUT THE WARS WOULD NOT HAPPEN if the masses DID NOT WANT IT.
dont mistake NOT WANTING WAR with stupid idiots marching on the street against the war.

the financial crisis is very simple actually, but I wont go into here. HOWEVER
I should point this out.
WHY DO PEOPLE NEED TO BE RE-EDUCATED? WTF are you talking about.

people WHO DO NOT RESEARCH AND LEARN FOR THEMSELVES deserve exactly what they get.

again with the entitled IDEA. THE PEOPLE buy things they cant afford. IS THIS THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND? really.
YOU CANT AFFORD IT, DONT BUY IT. YET the masses DO buy it. WHY???
wait
are you going to tell them and REVEAL THEIR STUPIDITY TO THEM. LOLOLOL
REVEAL THEIR TRUTH.
THEY KNOW THE TRUTH. thats why they vote..HOPE. so someone else can take care of their problems.

the crisis is caused by the masses. the masses KNOW not to buy things they cant afford. but they CHOOSE TO DO IT.
YOU TAKE THAT CHOICE OPTION away, you are not allowing nature to exist.
OPTIONS

LAstly,
WHY do you think the MEDIA or Forbes 500 WOULD SHOW THOSE THINGS? WHY WOULD THEY?
it is INSANE TO ASSUME THAT THEY WOULD.
think about it this way

you ever try telling the average SHEEPLE(person) about the NWO or the matrix. THey get angry. WHY do you think they get angry.
COZ THEY KNOW ABOUT IT already. THEY BEGGED FOR IT.

they get angry that you are destroying the illusion that they have chosen to live in.

SO OFCOURSE people are making money from weapons. WHY WOULDNT THEY? this is reality. If people wanna go out and shoot each other, why would you NOT want to be the one to benefit from it. oh im sorry, coz its BAAAAD. like a sheep.
lol

again, EVERYONE is AWARE of what is going on. they asked for it. THEY PRETEND like they dont know about it because its a lot easier that way.

LIKE the person at the bar told me a while back
"YOU DID NOT VOTE. but if you did not VOTE you can not COMPLAIN for the NExt 4 years."
EXACTLY. lol people vote so they can complain when things go wrong.

BTW, getting rid of armies and Nations is the biggest STUPIDEST idea in the world of ALL FREAKING TIME.
lol
PLEASE be more specific about WARS? which war and again...do not try to say that just coz they said go to war the war started.
WAR is not planning
WAR is the actual ACT of VIOLENCE

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join