It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO is "not bad" (Illuminati are doing the correct thing)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

YES

the average person BEGS for you to tell him/her what he/she wants to hear. NOT THE TRUTH.
you do that and you will go far in life
NOW YOU SAY that is wrong...tell the truth.
THEY KNOW THE TRUTH>
they dont want to hear the truth.

ohh its so simple. yet you all think its about right and wrong.

listen to me... IF YOU ARE TRYING TO SAVE THE WORLD, YOU ARE ACTUALLY RUNNING AWAY FROM YOUR RESPONSIBILITies.
you get it

there is no such thing as saving the world or waking up the people. lol no such thing.

trying to save the world is the same thing as "I dont want to take care of myself so I am running out of here and going to fairy land."

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
There is an old saying that goes like this....when it happens to my neighbor it is ashame, when it happens to me it is a tradgedy. Basically saying as long as I'm o.k. then everything is o.k. Well I have some news for everyone. The NWO is about to crush the freedom of speech and intrude on all of your lives in a way that will affect all of you greatly. Have any of you ever heard of INTERNET2! Well ...let me tell you a little secret, it has already been set up, built, there is a company in place with a board of directors, an address that you can write to and even a phone number you can call!!!!! Google INTERNET2 and you will get the home page with all the information. Now for the kicker....INTERNET2 will require you to pay for visiting different sites....yup you heard me, and not only that but only certain individuals and large corporations will be "GRANTED LICENCES" to even have websites. It will act like a cell phone. You get so many megabytes worth of viewing a month and then you pay for everything else above that. You will also have a home page like a "my space" type of account that will serve as your homepage and you must have it to be on internet2. This will allow the controlers to monitor you and everything you do, say and download, they can restrict what you do like on YOUTUBE when you have an account. Now, I know...everyone is saying " I will just not use it right!!!!! Wrong.....the old internet servers will not be serviced and upkept, and the routers will not be updated, basically letting the old internet collapse. You will be forced to use INTERNET2. Did all of you think that the method of truth like the internet which is the biggest threat to the NWO was going to be able to operate forever??? If they dont like what your saying you get fined or removed from the system. But the selling point that is already on the internet about INTERNET2 is that it will be so fast.....like 1000 times faster than the internet now.....ooooooohhhhh!!! And I'm sure some of you will buy that #! Now think of all the people who have their home phone through the internet...they wont be able to communicate at all without signing up or getting some sort of new home phone. They will then have total control of all the media outlets entirely!!!! Call your congresman or woman and start complaining now!!! Before its too late. Because once it is put into motion, you will have no say. It is already being "tried out" it some places as a test run, I know of one in Texas. Yeah.....it really hits home doesnt it.....no longer your neighbors problem.....NOW ITS YOURS!!!! All the jokes are over, call the number on the homepage....ask some questions, then you will really see what you are all in for. The internet has become a real threat, some of the "truth" videos on different topics are getting millions of hits, this is a problem for the NWO. The truth is the only thing that can destroy them and the plans are in place to stop it. You think this is scary..........wait until you all hear the excuse for why you will all need an RFID implant chip......thats going to be real soon but I will discuss that another time.....I suggest you all get googling and look up the home page and make some phone calls!

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I like freedom and equality. Globalists/NWO likes slavery and elitism.

Neither you nor the NWO have the wisdom to decide how people should live, and if they should die.

I'm not sure I'd want to be a part of their utopia knowing they enslaved or killed 9/10 of the population to accomplish it. Talk about not being able to sleep at night.

A nice clean consience is the way to happiness, and life is an experience (not a job, not a ladder of goals).

But if agreeing with their agenda makes you feel superior, then go for it. You're basically agreeing to die (or be enslaved) along with 6 billion others for the good of a several thousand people, rofl.

[edit on 31-12-2008 by Novise]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJelly

Thanks for the reply.

I finally see what you are saying. (GENERAL EYES got it on the first read!) Thanks for the thread. You certainly got me thinking now.

Even being divided and conquered, the end is still the result of individual decisions, of not only the elite, but the masses as well.
This certainly goes beyond the simple divide and conquer maxim.

In a recent thread, the Milgram Experiment was mentioned. It appears the whole world is a Milgram Experiment, where no one wants responsibility for their actions/decisions.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Well I guess people will be choosing very soon if they want to be part of this NWO Matrix that you speak of. What will the Illuminati do when everyone wants out? After all they sap their power from us, not the other way around.

Seeing as most didn't even know the Illuminati existed, let alone how they were part of it, how can anyone blame them? Its entrapment.

And if the Illuminati are so good, why do they hide like cockroaches and don't want anyone to know who they are exactly?

It all sounds way too sinister to be healthy to anyone.

Unplug from the system and set yourself free.
Like so many are already doing.
Or are you one of the parasites who you critise who just wants to suck on the teat of the Elite?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Novise

You keep repeating things that are not true.
For example, saying that YOU like freedom and equality means NOTHING.
There is freedom and equality OFFERED in this world..yet the masses constantly choose to not maintain it. CHOOSE WILLINGLY TO GO OFF AND KILL IN WAR.
WILLINGLY CHOOSE TO BE GREEDY instead of taking what they just NEED.

again, you have no real argument besides the following
"group one is BAAAD because they want to control and eliminate
Group two is GOOD because they dont know what is going on, they are lied to"

so I say to you.. BULL#. deep down you KNOW thats not the truth.

the agenda has been chosen by the masses...NOT THE ELITE. the elite are focused and responsible
they follow natures law. THE elite would LOVE to have EVERY single person on this planet join them in their glory. THAT IS AN OPTION. yet the masses time and time again WILLINGLY CHOOSE to be lazy, greedy, and delusional.
they choose to live in the matrix. the artificial womb.
YOU are so wrong..even though you CLAIM nothing more than they want to enslave.

when the FEMA camps come..WHO THE FUUUK to you think will be working in there as the leaders????? not the elite
YOUR FREAKING NEIGHBOR will call you in there and make you work.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

Listen very carefully.
THEIR power is from themselves. Individually. NOT FROM THE MASSES.
THE MASSES are alive today BECAUSE Of the illuminati. Yea its hard to grasp coz you been listening to JOnes and ICke and all the other fools that are ROAD BLOCKS to your individual responsibility.

Also, look. THE MASSES LOVE the matrix Artificial womb (NWO). THE masses have begged for it..the masses maintain it.
simple, if the masses hated it, they would have gotten rid of it.
BUT THEY LOVE it.. IT keeps them from observing reality.

2nd. The masses are FULLY AWARE of the illuminati. THey just prefer to call them "leaders" "presidents" "people in power" "bankers" etc...
They put the blame on them OFTEN. # dont you talk to the average person.

WHat entrapment? are you crazy?
WHO forces the masses to watch TV? who forces them to buy cars? to buy games? to watch mindless TV? to believe the history channel?

also, the illuminati DO NOT HIDE? I mean are you COMPLETELY DELUSIONAL.
YOU think YOU and the rest of the people on this forum ARE SPECIAL coz we know about them. LOL wtf
they have always been around. THEY HAVE MEETINGS. THEY LAY THEIR PLANS OUT according to how the masses behave. THEy FEED THE DEMAND OF THE MASSES.

NOW< they are responsible so they have to do certain things that are "not nice", but that is in response to the lazy, greedy, and delusional masses who do not take responsibility and only want free lunch.

plus, you think you have unplugged? listen fool. THERE IS NO FREAKING PLUG. thats the whole thing about it.
when something goes wrong...BLAME YOURSELF AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY. Can you be blamed for the darfur crap? NOPE, yet you feel like you should be. NOTICE how people feel like they MUST do something when it has NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM. but when it has everything to do with them THEY BLAME IT ON THE FEW. interesting

and YES I LOVE THE ELITE. why would I not. any of you that say you hate the elite are wrong because...
...the elite have gotten where they are because they not only work hard and learn from past events....but ARE RESPONSIBLE.

think about it. YOu have a job, do you want to keep that job with the same pay or get better at it and get more wealth and more skill.

The people u should look down on is the BUM on the street who refuses to work. The people who get welfare and sit back and have tons of kids. The idiot who has 3 jobs and STILL cant get a nice car or house.
the person who refuses to get a higher education.

THESES are the people who DO NOT PROMOTE THE WORLD, do not add anything to this planet.
The elite are the reason why YOU and OTHERS can live in nature without having to worry about a predator attacking you.
they are the reason the masses HAVE the Artificial Womb.

Listen to me. IF the masses WANT TO BE RESPONSIBLE and be just like the illuminati.. THE ILLUMINATI WOULD WELCOME THEM WITH OPEN ARMS. the option has ALWAYS BEEN THERE>
this is why every 15 years you see new members in the illuminati.. COZ a few people people truly become responsilbe and the illuminati loves it.

try to be more specific with your comments or questions. I want to help. Im sorry if I sound rude but its only to shake things up.
u have yet to give me any proof or reference that claims the illuminati do bad things.

u play the blame game coz it feels good
emotion and logic are different

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

Listen very carefully.
THEIR power is from themselves. Individually. NOT FROM THE MASSES.
THE MASSES are alive today BECAUSE Of the illuminati. Yea its hard to grasp coz you been listening to JOnes and ICke and all the other fools that are ROAD BLOCKS to your individual responsibility.

Also, look. THE MASSES LOVE the matrix Artificial womb (NWO). THE masses have begged for it..the masses maintain it.
simple, if the masses hated it, they would have gotten rid of it.
BUT THEY LOVE it.. IT keeps them from observing reality.

2nd. The masses are FULLY AWARE of the illuminati. THey just prefer to call them "leaders" "presidents" "people in power" "bankers" etc...
They put the blame on them OFTEN. # dont you talk to the average person.

WHat entrapment? are you crazy?
WHO forces the masses to watch TV? who forces them to buy cars? to buy games? to watch mindless TV? to believe the history channel?

also, the illuminati DO NOT HIDE? I mean are you COMPLETELY DELUSIONAL.
YOU think YOU and the rest of the people on this forum ARE SPECIAL coz we know about them. LOL wtf
they have always been around. THEY HAVE MEETINGS. THEY LAY THEIR PLANS OUT according to how the masses behave. THEy FEED THE DEMAND OF THE MASSES.

NOW< they are responsible so they have to do certain things that are "not nice", but that is in response to the lazy, greedy, and delusional masses who do not take responsibility and only want free lunch.

plus, you think you have unplugged? listen fool. THERE IS NO FREAKING PLUG. thats the whole thing about it.
when something goes wrong...BLAME YOURSELF AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY. Can you be blamed for the darfur crap? NOPE, yet you feel like you should be. NOTICE how people feel like they MUST do something when it has NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM. but when it has everything to do with them THEY BLAME IT ON THE FEW. interesting

and YES I LOVE THE ELITE. why would I not. any of you that say you hate the elite are wrong because...
...the elite have gotten where they are because they not only work hard and learn from past events....but ARE RESPONSIBLE.

think about it. YOu have a job, do you want to keep that job with the same pay or get better at it and get more wealth and more skill.

The people u should look down on is the BUM on the street who refuses to work. The people who get welfare and sit back and have tons of kids. The idiot who has 3 jobs and STILL cant get a nice car or house.
the person who refuses to get a higher education.

THESES are the people who DO NOT PROMOTE THE WORLD, do not add anything to this planet.
The elite are the reason why YOU and OTHERS can live in nature without having to worry about a predator attacking you.
they are the reason the masses HAVE the Artificial Womb.

Listen to me. IF the masses WANT TO BE RESPONSIBLE and be just like the illuminati.. THE ILLUMINATI WOULD WELCOME THEM WITH OPEN ARMS. the option has ALWAYS BEEN THERE>
this is why every 15 years you see new members in the illuminati.. COZ a few people people truly become responsilbe and the illuminati loves it.

try to be more specific with your comments or questions. I want to help. Im sorry if I sound rude but its only to shake things up.
u have yet to give me any proof or reference that claims the illuminati do bad things.

u play the blame game coz it feels good
emotion and logic are different

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

very nice.
its the pattern of thinking that messes up the obvious reality of it all.
this
divide and conquer bull# is so funny coz it assumes that there is an US vs. THEM...lol

there is only YOU and YOUR FAMILY.
the illuminati do not conquer you or I. they take care of those that want to be taken care of. THAT IS WHY IT FUKING WORKS.

the masses LOVE It and want it. IF I came to your house and tried to pin you against your other family members would it work?
IT would ONLY WORK IF YOU WANTED IT TO WORK.

divide and conquer is huge JOKE. WHo has conquered you? ask yourself that? Is someone forcing you to do one thing or another?
or have you willingly chosen to live in society for the benefits.
NATURE and REALITY HAVE RISK. dont every forget that.

good post about the Milgram experiment. I will talk about it later.

LASTLY.
I noticed your Noam CHomsky quote. Ok here it is.
I have read EVERY book of CHomsky..and Zinn and Parenti and many others.
CHOMSKY
can suck my big toe.
he is a trickster.. he is very good though.
what he does is very trick and amazing.
HE provides proof that no one can argue with...HOWEVER, the trick is in the conclusion.
see its brilliant. sad but brilliant.
the conclusion of anything is what matters. His conclusions are the same as the NWO. WHile I support the NWO for obvious reasons, I would much prefer to have the masses be responsible so the NWO does not occur. but that wont happen

so Chomsky is there to keep the intellectual ones, who are aware that the artifical womb exists but do NOT want to be responsible still (Meaning they dont want to use American IDOL or Conspiracy theories to lull them back to sleep).
So chomsky
DOES the same thing conspiracy theorists like Icke and JOnes do but for a different crowd.
THE CONCLUSION IS THE SAME, you can make a difference by marching bla bla bla.

There is no better way to show your OBEDIENCE to the illuminati/NWO by protesting on the street. LOL

Nation states are not moral agents, they do not go out of their way to do good. That would be completely illogical to think that.
BEST CHOMSKY QUOTE OF ALL TIME

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJelly

Well thanks for the reply.
But.....

You didn't answer my last question....

"....are you one of the parasites who you critise who just wants to suck on the teat of the Elite?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
these videos are basically on the same points.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I have a few questions myself.

Seeing the world through these reality glasses and just assume for a minute that the masses were actually at fault, then why can't we- the masses- fix the worlds problems?

I mean, what we're really arguing here is semantics. example- which is worse; the dope supplier or the user?

The whole scenario of the middle and lower classes being the real evil is sick. Kinda like blaming a flirtatious woman dressed provacatively for being raped.
I didn't ask for fluoride in my water, or chemtrails, or GM foods or aspartame.
How did this world ever get by a little more than a hundred years ago before bankers took center place?

According to some of these arguments, we could also rationalize that the Nazis and Hitler had the best of interests at heart.

The dream of world domination is nothing new. Of course TPTB have to set the blame at our doorsteps. All they give are lies. Why not convince hoards of victims it's their fault?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Now, this i find very interesting. I was chatting with my brother a while back about Bilderberg and the Jon Ronson program and my brother said something I found shocking at the time.

He said, "Well I feel better knowing there are other people who will make the decisions I wouldn't want to", meaning that the responsibility is on others to make moves on some things most of us would feel uncomfortable with or procrastinate over, which gives a feeling of security to the populace, i.e. "well, we didn't start the war...".

I have to say I have ended up agreeing with him. the problem is though, if we all -as we have done- become dependent on the state (wherever in the world) to look after us we then we lose our own ability to survive.

For years now i've watched as the aristocracy in the UK thumb their noses to laws against fox hunting and such like, but if a huge catastrophe were to hit the UK, they would be the ones who survive! I wouldn't have a clue how to hunt any animal and even then would get all wobbly when it came to the point of killing it...There was a famous picture in the UK press of Queen Elizabeth wringing the neck of a bird without even a blink...(it was already injured)..We should watch and learn from them, take what benefits us and discard what we don't need. So, unfortunately, while we have given up a lot to the so-called controllers, we have also shot ourselves in the foot.

I'm not against capitalism or any other 'isms', but we need balance, where we are in control and accountable to some degree and the controllers do their thing while retaining an acceptable amount of 'power'.

Maybe we didn't/did start the war/hunger/poverrty/crime, but we sure as heck need to learn how to stop it.

So, for that reason, if we have given up control, then we need to start taking it back and learning to stand on our own two feet.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJelly

I can see the logic in your observations as it happens but not all of us are sleepy sheeple begging for total slavery and comforts. There are pockets of people throughout the world who are more awake and aware but this is likely not enough to change things given we seem to be well past tipping point in terms of the control the masses have afforded the controllers.

Similarly, for those of us who believe in their being an extraterrestrial influence in mankind's development, I think we are likely in a situation where the masses can make a lot of noise about it but will have a tough time of actually being able to "do" anything about it besides scream and shout.

I just find it very sad to consider that in 100 years or so, ET's or no ET's, the remaining world population will likely be microchipped , with technology exisiting to control thoughts and behaviour. I can see how this would effect great positive changes for social order and harmony but the human species by then will be little more than robots, controlled by technology. When you consider the advances being made in Genetics and AI and contemplate the Transhumanist future that is possible, we reall do look set to be on course towards big changes in the human species that are not so dissimilar to the BORG in Star Trek.

It has occured to me that this (microchipping) may be the only way forward to real unity and order in the world given 99% of the population seem incapable of self responsibility , continually give away their own power , are lazy brained, chaotic, and so forth but what about the 1% minority who are not like them ?

Is there any possibility of creating some sort of "zion" I wonder, something like the film The Matrix describes....but then how long can the minority run and hide ?

I can appreciate how we are the world, we create the world we live in and so forth but it's a majority-rules world ....are the minority who are not 100% sheeple to suffer the TOTAL loss of their freedom too ?

All this said, when people hand over their power they do not always fully realize what or who they are handing their power over TO. You talk alot about human nature, and it is human nature that makes the majority inclined to innocent trust, idealistic hopes, gullibility, manipulation and so forth. Every known human weakness has been exploited and milked simply because it "can" be . Somone used the term, "entrapment" and this to me is a fitting description of what has occured to the masses. You have to be awake before you observe the cushy trap you are in but unfortunately human nature is such that few people have that capacity for lucid awareness. They have counted on that to get where they are and they are masterful hypnotists. A victim of mind control cannot be held fully responsible for their actions , similarly a manipulated species cannot be either. And yes, mind control of the species HAS been going on.

Your observations come across as black and white, but I think there are shades of grey to be considered here too. It is very convenient to take a nihilistic approach to the whole issue but I think it's more complex than you describe and no amount of bashing the argument over and over is going to change the way I feel about your stance on all this.

[edit on 31/12/08 by cosmicpixie]

[edit on 31/12/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by janeson

I couldn't agree more.

It's only been the last 2 years or so who I even knew who these Illuminati were. So as far as I'm concerned, before that I was naive and unknowing.
But since my eyes have been opened, I no longer live week to week , I hoarde more supplies, I've learned a whole lot of new skills like how to grow my own veges, make a livable hut , if it comes down to it and so many other things.

So my point to the OP is, if the populace is unknowing, then at the very least they have been taken advantage of.
Because once we know what is really happening, we CAN make ourselves more independent and stand on our own 2 feet.

I think that it what the TPTB are afraid of.

And the OP still hasnt answered my question.
If he thinks that the NWO/Illuminati are fantastic , that means what he really is saying that he is one of the leeches/irresponsibles who just let the system
run their lives. So he/she is a hyprocrit.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

There is no doubt about the masses having been conditioned, manipulated and influenced in numerous ways ..it starts from birth so that by the time one is a young adult, layer upon layer of illusion and deception and trickery has built up in the average person which creates certain patterns in the brain which your average jo will never break free of. It's like being born into a PC game and most people never even realize they are INSIDE the game instead of having the joystick of control in their own hands.
They count on this happening and if there is any chance of waking up to greater realities, for most people this is not possible until young adulthood or much later even, by which time the average person has spent 20 years or more giving away their own power without even realizing it !
And most people NEVER break free or wake up from the game they are in....the human mind is so easily controlled and shaped, another fact of human nature that has been exploited.

So you have all these hypnotized people all over the place who don't even know they are hypnotized. Then the hypnotized birth more humans who in turn THEY unwittingly hypnotize and so on and so on.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mortje
Oh, and can you elaborate on this:

****the masses are Lazy, Greedy, and Delusional.
This financial crisis we are in now is BECAUSE of the masses. Not the elite.

The masses didn't want all those taxes? The masses didn't want the bail-outs? The masses didn't ask for interest nor inflation?

And another point, wars. Wars are nothing but evil, putting misery upon millions of people every day. Started by the illuminati at the top (why? $$ and thus power) and then going through the whole political and military system. Therefor if they would just stop initiating those first balls down the mountain, everybody would be happier.

of course we all ask for this, just as the child slave labour ask to make runners for people that they themselves could never afford.
The people asked for war so they could get cheaper fuel and get the chance to watch loved ones get killed in a war that only the elite ask for.

no matter what spin you put on it, as long as you have the elite, they will always think they are better than the rest, when you have that mindset, you cannot have equality, and equality is what every man woman and child wants, not to be ruled.

as far as wanting to believe the lies, if all you are fed are lies from an early age, how are you going to know what the truth is?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I believe he is referring to nature's way of making things new again via a necessary (albeit limited) death and destruction. For example, forest fires clearing all of the dead brush and dry tinder (and producing natural fertilizers for the ground from the burnt cellulose) to be replaced by the sprouting of new seedlings or the case of too many deer being depopulated by disease and starvation naturally and w/o human intervention. Maybe Hitler thought he was being a good naturalist, too?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
It is the responsibility of the able to help the less able, to educate the ignorant, to rehabilitate the wayward and to uphold spiritual values, as well as to show compassion.

The greedy and corrupt Illuminati do the opposite, and have just plunged the world into a state of financial chaos from which only they will benefit.

They are responsible for all of the wars in the last 500 years, and the Genocide that went with them.

In point of fact they are Evil, and the sooner they slide down the tubes into the cess-pit where they belong, the better.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
"YOUR FREAKING NEIGHBOR will call you in there and make you work."

lol they'll be calling you in there as well. It will be a great chance for you to do your part for the NWO agenda you agree with so much.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

YOU FAIL to observe reality.

Your question is NOT a question in the first place. Yet another delusional person.
but for the fun of it here it goes.

You, like the masses, want to hate the few individuals who take care of you.
just like the roman slave who talked sht about his MASTER but never took the RISK of running away.
WHY did he NOT take the risk of running away? because there was RISK involved. ALSo
if he stayed as a slave, every night the Master PROVIDED him with FOOD and SHELTER.
Even though the slave "WORKED HARD" he never really learned, never was responsible, and never focused on reality.
much like YOU

go ahead though, keep playing the blame game.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join