It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wait a second?... How is it that I'm the one that's crazy, insane, delusional, and brainwashed?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

*Standing Ovation*

Well done!

*P*E*A*C*E*

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Watching documentaries and reading books and articles that are completely and utterly biased towards one idea isn't research, which is what 99% of all 9/11 Truthers do. That on top of outlandish claims such as controlled demolition (which would requires miles and miles and miles and miles and miles of cable and would have noticed by everyone), or direct energy weapons...which is pretty much the dumbest taken seriously. I'm pretty sure that's why the 9/11 Truthers are considered insane, because they have extreme cognitive bias, and are completely and utterly disrespectful to actual scholars and victims of the incident.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by yellowcard]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I agree with the OP.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

Andrews AF Base is tasked with the defense of Washington, D.C. in the event of an attack from, say, Russia. They are 16 miles away BY CAR from the Pentagon.

How did Osama Bin Laden order the jets stationed at Andrews to stand down?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
Dear 9-11 conspiracy debunker,

This is possibly my last post on the 9-11 conspiracy board...

Dear Truther...

Thanks for this being your last post. Your years of research have lead you down a path... a misguided one. You watched youtube videos and read truther propaganda.... as they say.. "Garbage in...Garbage out."

Love,

9-11 Conspiracy Skeptic.

Pretty weak argument. He types a page and you try and debunk with a few sentences that don't really bring anything to ponder or think about.

He even listed a few events and how they might not be what they seem. Something atleast to follow up on and maybe research on our own and you come back with that?
Not surprised actually as that's what a " debunker" would say.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmojo

Dear 9-11 conspiracy debunker,

If you have done half the amount of research that I have done on the subject... and you still think 9-11 was the work of Osama Bin Laden and 19 hijackers... then you sir, are the one that's delusional... not me.

And I'm absolutly, positivly, without a shadow of a doubt not in the least bit brainwashed when I tell you that flight 93 didn't crash in a field in Pennsylvania.

I don't think your any more delusional than I am. I don't know what to believe anymore. I know WTC 7 was brought down on purpose to hide evidence, I know that flight 93 didn't happen the way they said it did, and I don't know what hit the pentagon, but I don't think it was an airplane. BUT, I find it so hard to believe that George Bush could have made something like this... even to have said yes to it. I want to be polite...but let's face it... the man's an idiot. This thing is so complicated I just don't know what to believe anymore... I don't know what that makes me.

George Bush diddn't do it. He was just part of it. Many people were. ANd many people know the truth. But those same people can't out anyone else who did it because somebody has Dirt on everyone involved.
That's how you keep everyone's mouth closed.

You only bring people into the plan who you have dirt on and can out about some illegal activity they are involved in.
You rat on 9/11 and they burn you 100x's harder and maybe even the rest of your family too.

That's how you cover it up.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   

But I'm not delusional when i tell you that there is no way in hell that a Boeing crashed into the Penatgon.

No way?

Delusional is eliminating possibilities without evidence to prove them impossible. This rule applies to both sides of the 9-11 fence.

I'm not crazy when I tell you that the WTC DID NOT come crashing down at free fall speed because airplanes crashed into it, thus causing it to collapse.

It didn't collapse at free fall speed. The 8-10 second estimation that Loose Change gives you is false, because as you will notice, they use a video clip where another building conveniently obscures the completely collapse of the buildings, thus making the tower disappear from view within that time estimate.

You will no doubt point to the 9-11 reports which "admitted" that the towers collapsed at free fall speed, but when the actual information is examined closely, it specifically says that the debris, i.e. the upper parts of the building which detached from the structure and came crashing down, fell at free fall speed. This is because they had no resistance. The building itself did not collapse at free fall speed.

For the record, I don't believe Al Qaeda was responsible, or was the sole perpetrator of the 9-11 attacks. I also do not believe the twin towers collapsed due to jet fuel. But propagating false theories in a desperate attempt to explain away every aspect of 9-11 in a convenient and timely fashion does not help "the cause".

If you want to be perceived as truly open minded, you need to concede some facts. Some things happened as we were told, most of it did not. There are also bits and pieces that simply have not been accurately explained: not by the official lie, and not by false theories.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Well said Doomsday, I particularly liked when you distanced/disassociated yourself from Alex Jones, Zeitgeist and co. Even though each attempt their own explanation for what happened on 9/11, the fact remains that we don't know for certain what did. However, I share your opinion in that we know what DIDN'T happen.

I've said this before on other threads, that my personal opinion of 9/11 and its culprits can be attributed to Zionists. Google 'the five dancing Israelis' for more information.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year folks!

Majorion

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   

After much research myself, I agree totally with what the OP has said. To me any rational person whom has researched this topic, would know beyond a shadow of a doubt, that all of the events of 9/11 have to many unanswered questions, and the incredible evidence points to a cover up indeed.

As I sit here and shake my head at people whom debunk this fact, this I know! You have not done your research at all!

I hope your eyes may open the the facts that the OP has stated, and go do your own home work. Try to be at least rational, after you have done your research. 9/11 was most definitely by design as a false flag operation.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
So we're all to believe that this massive scale conspiracy successfully brought down the twin towers etc. but the same clowns couldn't pull off faking a couple of weapons of mass destruction? Riiiiight.

Can we all just step back and use a little common sense sometimes.....please?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
You are exactly what they want us to be, a puppet !! You are ignorant!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
One only has to look at the pictures and video of the alleged pentagon attacks to know it is all a lie. Keep up your work DoomsDay

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

Just FYI, plenty of 'truther' docos have screened on primetime foxtel TV in my country, including Loose Change of course. Not that I consider foxtel anything particularly wonderful.

p.s. "Inside Jobs for Dummies" coming out soon mate

[edit on 30-12-2008 by Shar_Chi]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muundoggie
Ever notice when someone starts to hit a nerve the thread becomes UNDER CLOSE SCRUTINY?
There must be some truth to what you say or why would this happen.

That note shows up at the bottom of every thread page in the 9/11 forum. It has been there for some time now and is actually a link to another thread if you click on it.

Due to member demand, the 9/11 forum is now under close staff scrutiny.

It describes a policy which is still in place.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
9/11 happened 7 year ago and still the people responsible for this crime remain unknown.

What do we really know? The buildings fell fast, we all now that, but what does that really PROVE specifically? Explosives? No, only that the buildings fell fast. And they SEEMED to pulverize didn´t they? All that smoke soaring all the way up in to the stratosphere................now, in controlled demolitions is that something that usually occurs?

Let me tell you about some conclusion I´ve made. The goverment is not telling us the truth. They are witholding information about what really happended. They refuse to answer very valid questions about 9/11. I think many of us here at ATS could list thousands of questions like that. My question is why are they doing this?

I read somewhere that the father of our current "elected" leader said "If the public ever would find out what we have been doing they would hang us in the streets".

If you had a choice between telling the truth about a crime you had comitted knowing that in doing so you would be killed, or lying about it in order to survive, what would you do? Perhaps peoples anger and lust for retribution is exactly what is keeping the truth from coming out.

I also know this, there is a lot more going on behind the curtains then we could possibly imagine, and to place blame on anyone before ALL the information is revealed would be a grave mistake if you ask me.

In all the information out there about 9/11 there is not a shred of evidence pointing towars any one person or group that could have done this, is there? The guilty party whoever they are still remain absolutly hidden don´t they. If you benefit from something happening does that prove your guilty? No, coincidence. If you clean up evidence afterwards does that prove you did it? No, it just proves you cleaned up evidence. It IMPLIES guilt perhaps...but you can always say you didn´t know better. If you made arrangements for making the crime easier to comitt, does that prove you did it. No, circumstansial, pure coincidence. The truth is no matter how much we know about 9/11 we still have no idea who actually did it.

I strongly beleive that the party who actually made this happend has still not even been mentioned in the alternative media.

The lack of evidence is something that has been PLANNED inorder to keep us guessing, keep us confused and to keep us divided when were arguing amongst eachother about who has the best theory about what really happened.

And for us this is very unfortunate bequese today more than ever we need to end speculations and receive some facts, some evidence and some straight answers!
Im tired of knowing about how things COULD be, I want to know how things ARE! Otherwise we can go on forever speculating and having theories that doesn´t get us anywhere.

Don´t want to sound bitter.... we´ll just a little perhaps.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Here's a good one for the 9/11 debunkers as well as everybody else who can't yet see the big picture. Enjoy!

You're American

Brian Fox and the 33rd Degree, Chemtrail Records

youtube synopsis: www.chemtrailrecords.com... The time has come to be patriotic my fellow citizens! Uncle Sam stands for honor, bravery and prosperity! We take pride in our great country so let's rally around "old glory!" Show your love for this great republic from sea to shining sea. God bless America. Put your right hand on your heart and recite the pledge of allegiance. Follow the constitution; read the declaration of independence. Make our founding fathers proud!

[edit on 30-12-2008 by Kat77]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Here's one just for the 9/11 debunkers

9/11 Was An Inside Job

www.breakthematrix.com...
"9/11 Was An Inside Job" (Brian Stuart Fox)
Thousand foot building falling in 8 seconds with volcanic ash and it never ever happened before,
Blame it on a guy in a cave used to work for the CIA now we're gonna have another war,
Truth will set you free so get over your fears 'cause you can't ignore,
9/11 was an inside job; you don't believe me you can kneel and bob; forget about Bill O'reilly the blob 'cause 9/11 was an inside job.
Box cutters bringin' down trillion dollar military where are the cameras at the Pentagon they took them away,
Feelin' up grannies at the airport waterboarding prisoners patriot act that ya gotta obey,
Get your duct tape 'cause the dirty bomb's comin' with the red threat level display,
9/11 was an inside job; controlled demolition by a mob; ballistic missiles now we're gonna lob 'cause 9/11 was an inside job. (Yes it was!)
Turn on the lights and the rats will scurry; the perpetrators of the crime; and you don't even have to worry; 'cause love will kill the slime.
Bush knows Bush doesn't know Bush might be an idiot Skull and Bones Bush really knows how to lie,
Get ready for Iran that's the master plan too many useless eaters now everybody must die,
Because hijackers who are still alive precisely guided planes they could not fly,
9/11 was an inside job; it's a conspiracy don't be a snob; the Middle East now we're gonna rob 'cause 9/11 was an inside job.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by Kat77]

[edit: Added required EX tags and source link]
Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts... If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   

posted by Doomsday 2029

If you have done half the amount of research that I have done on the subject... and you still think 9-11 was the work of Osama Bin Laden and 19 hijackers... then you sir, are the one that's delusional... not me.

posted by The All Seeing I

Believe me you can expect nothing more from such people, who are willfully ignorant. .. keep up the good fight... you aren't alone.

WILLFULLY IGNORANT and DELUSIONAL

I guess that describes the fanatical 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY defenders almost perfectly.

But Doomsday, with an OP like that, there is no reason to give up the fight now. Hang around and keep fighting. The numbers of Americans and good people across the world who just know that 9-11 was an Inside Job are growing rapidly. If nothing else, we will discourage the traitors above us from doing it to us again. That might save far more than 3000 innocent lives.

image link

[edit on 12/30/08 by SPreston]

[edit: embedded image to link]

[edit on 30-12-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Your not insane, you have your opinion based what you think is evidence. Fine with me, I've read probably the same stuff. To me I am not convinced of some grand conspiracy. I think everything that happened that day has a scientific answer.

There is a difference betwee debunkers and skeptics. Sckeptics are people who are open to changing thier minds. Debunkers are not and neither are most truthers.

Try to look at EVERYTHING with an OPEN MIND. Even if that means you might be wrong.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Erm i havnt heard anyone talk about the 3rd building falling into its own footstep...... No plane hit that.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox

So here is my reply:

You watched CNN, FOX News, and CBS... in other words, filtered information.

You don't know what I watched. You don't know the research I have done.

The youtube argument needs to die.

Well, what documentaries have you watched regarding 911 that were NOT on Youtube or Google that lead you to believe 911 was an inside job?

Again, don't tell me what I watch and don't watch on TV.

It's true he doesn't know what you've watched or read.
None of us do in fact, because you're not saying.
You're just making blanket statements about you being right and the Truthers being wrong.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join