It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wait a second?... How is it that I'm the one that's crazy, insane, delusional, and brainwashed?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
"Wait a second?... How is it that I'm the one that's crazy, insane, delusional, and brainwashed?"

Ummm...You just told us why.

Seriously though, these "truthers" may think they are indulging in some juicy conspiracy fun, some may even genuinely believe, but what is true is that their behaviour is repugnant. Disrespectful to those that died on that day and to those that have given their lives since.

There are good reasons to hold all governments accountable for there actions and this truther nonsense discredits good people doing that work.

Sometimes when people are telling you that you are crazy, insane, delusional, and brainwashed, they aretelling you the truth.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Oh, you think its that easy do you? We´ll, again, where is the proof?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox

Originally posted by Zykloner
Hi.

I have been here for quite a while on ATS, (mostly reading threads.)
I am a beliver of many things but have always kept away from the 9/11 board for some reason. Just "knew" the official story was true.

Anyway, reading your thread made me look a little into the 9/11 "conspiracy" and i just wish too thank you.

My eyes are now open at last, one of our times most signifficant political events, wich has led to a chain of other events, was created by the very government average people belive in and are brainwashed by.

Wow, you read a rant from a truther about NOT being brainwashed and you all of a sudden have your eyes open to 911 being an inside job?

Saw 2 mins after posting that it could be misread. Please check edited.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Zykloner

Edit is noted.

What type of research do you plan on doing?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muundoggie
Ever notice when someone starts to hit a nerve the thread becomes UNDER CLOSE SCRUTINY?
There must be some truth to what you say or why would this happen.

All threads is the 9/11 Conspiracy section here on ATS are "Under Close Scrutiny", and have been for several months. Not just ones that you think are close to the truth.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
No offence, but you remind me of the guy that casts a shadow on people who question the official story.

I dont think you are crazy or brainwashed, but you are misguided. The real problem here is you jumped the gun with your mouth. you came on a conspiracy site speaking rubbish without doing the research first and then coming to conclusions. You watched a documentary and thought what they said sounded logical, and it did! It fooled alot of people. Unfortunately, most of what was said in those "documentaries" is and was rubbish. So when you posted (as you mentioned) you get two different kinds of responses. The ones who have done the research, but still agree with the "official report" and the ones that just follow shephard dog at every bark.

Both responses are fueled by deep emotions. You have to realize that. Theres all kinds of reasons for this, but as sensitive as a topic as this is, you need to do much less talking and much more reaserching and gathering of info. Honestly, you need about a ratio of 100/1 to put it in perspective. Then, once you have come to the crux of your doubts and questions you bring them up respectively and with grace. That is the way you get respect back and that is how you get listened to. If your ideas are still rejected, go somewhere else and do it again.

But for most of the "truthers" (not saying you are a truther or disrespectful, but I am generalizing in who this post is directed to) out there they look and make those who question the government and the official story look like fringe lunatics.

And for that they should be lambasted and never allowed to be heard. They should be drowned out. They should be quieted.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
People who think Osama pulled off 9/11 fall into one of two categories: gullible or lazy.

Which one is it?

When something simply doesnt make sense, it shouldnt matter if its the government that tells the story. But people are simple. Put on a uniform and you suddenly got all the credibility in the world. Take it off and wear a t-shirt and you suddenly dont. I wish people would challenge their thought patterns.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

posted by SPreston
I post to more than eight different forums....

posted by CameronFox
Um, dude? Can you say obsession? Sweet Jesus... 8 forums? Time to go out and get some fresh air.

Yes. Dedication to achieving justice for the 3000 innocent victims of the 9-11 perpetrators might be considered an obsession.

Dedication to any just cause might be considered an obsession.

Dedication to maintaining the freedom in America for my family and neighbors and fellow veterans and the next few generations of young Americans might also be considered an obsession.

Dedication to exposing the endless holes, contradictions, lies, scripts, and outright impossibilities in the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY might be considered an obsession.

What's wrong with obsessions if they help other people?

Since you think we are crazy, insane, delusional, and brainwashed; why are you wasting all your valuable time here and attacking us? What kind of obsession have you?

Time to go out and get some fresh air.

[edit on 12/30/08 by SPreston]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Sound familiar...

"Oh remember, do remember
The eleventh of September
The fascists' treason and plot
I know of no reason
Why that neocon treason
Should ever be forgot..."

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Dude keep it up, you will never educate pork my friend so you just have to put up with swine.

I have questioned many of the allegations of conspiercy theorists some times, but this vid wakes me up every time.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Problem is that 911 is just a portion of the whole conspiracy. I think that it is a waste of time and something that causes many people to become sidetracked. Most of us have moved on since whatever proof would be whitewashed or just simply brushed under the rug.

If you are convinced then move on and learn the deeper meaning of the event. I assume that 911 wasn’t just a push for more powers for the PTB it was a symbol and a grand awakening of many people that have been before divided. It has become a direct attack on our consciousness. The more I look into it the more I am convinced that there is indeed a higher order involved in that day.

That is not saying that the perpetrators should be resolved of crimes against humanity. In fact they should, but the window to persecute them is surely gone. This has pulled to many people into a quagmire of endless conspiracies and negative thought. We should be looking into solutions for the future.

The research that people have done is more than enough to convince most non believers into accepting the fact that that day was indeed a lie. People want to feel safe and don't want to believe that their protectors could do a monstrous thing like that to its people. Coupled with the bail out people are slowly coming out of their slumber. Are people going to rise up and give the PTB the opportunity to use force or are we going to do it another way? All we have to do is simply stop feeding their machine and create the world in our version of true freedom not some version created by them. We have to stop being so dependant of other people.

I suggest that people start looking at other facets to this puzzle because by the time 911 is solved there will be more atrocities done by them.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

What have you accomplished Preston? You post every day on over 8 forums. What has that done for any of the victims family members?

Have you contacted the family members of flight 93 and told them that their calls were either faked or staged?

Come on... what have you done?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Everyone wake-up!!! Cheney either let 9/11 happen on purpose or was complicit in it!!!

Hijacked airliners flying all over the eastern U.S. for hours with any meaningful military response??? Cheney conducting war games simultaneously??? (Google it!)

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
You sound like a sane man being drive mad by the idiots that believe Bush
google Gary the Spaceman and find out you are not alone

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I am also weary of many of the videos that we are allowed to watch regarding 911. There are some people that think that even the most believable ones are in-fact the ones that cause the most confusion. I assume anything that is considered mainstream should be regarded with extreme caution. If we are dealing with people that can get away with something so grand and have no qualms killing a couple thousand people. Then why would they let people even broadcast videos? Or have 4 different websites? People die everyday what are a couple of conspiracy leaders unless they where placed there to deceive us?

I think there are many plants in the 911 movement just to cause us to chase our tails. This would also cause people to become further divided because of simple facts.

Dylan Avery and Alex Jones to name a few that I have my suspicions of.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by arc de triumphe]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
[edit on 30-12-2008 by arc de triumphe]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Very nicely argued. I give you a star for this. As many will know on this site I have not believed in the official lie for quite a few years now. However, I truly appreciate the way you present this argument. You don't resort to attacking the OP and namecalling. You present documented facts.

I too believe there is much more to what happened that day. I do tend to lean towards at least a small faction within the government having a heavy hand in it. Does this mean that Bush was involved? I don't know. Cheney? I believe so. Does it mean that if Bush wasn't involved that he is a good guy? Hell no. He has shown over and over throughout his term that he is NOT a good guy. He played out on a vendetta by creating a reason to invade a soveirgn nation that DID NOT ATTACK US. But I am truly wondering if he had any real knowledge or input on the false flag that took place that day.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Am I paranoid? Of course I am!

Ok... that's like saying... "Am I clinically delusional? Of course I am!"

Maybe you should have used a better term than Paranoid.

But I'm not delusional when i tell you that there is no way in hell that a Boeing crashed into the Penatgon.

Ok... here you are way off base. I don't know about your other research... but I was there on that day in DC at the Pentagon and SAW WITH MY OWN EYES WHAT HAPPENED THERE.

If the rest of your conclusions result in the same faulty conclusion as this, then your theories are complete and utter BUNK.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

People who think Osama pulled off 9/11 fall into one of two categories: gullible or lazy.

Which one is it?

When something simply doesnt make sense, it shouldnt matter if its the government that tells the story. But people are simple. Put on a uniform and you suddenly got all the credibility in the world. Take it off and wear a t-shirt and you suddenly dont. I wish people would challenge their thought patterns.

"When something simply doesnt make sense, it shouldnt matter if its the government that tells the story."

I couldn't agree with you.

But what is with this group of people that claim to have done research but still believe the official story? I simply can not comprehend how anyone who has put any amount of time into this topic can still believe the impossible official explanation. People say "disinfo" agents, and I would normally say that idea is pretty crazy, but seriously I can't find an explainable for these supposedly informed believers of the official story, are they just stupid?

Who are these people?

Rabid sheep?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join