It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answer Quickly Now

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I'm programming symbols

Closed eyes meditation visualizing the formation/drawing of the symbol on the back of the eyelids

From The Sacred Symbols of Mu
by James Churchward

Interesting results so far. I was about to fall asleep after working all day. Ten minutes meditation/visualizing the formation of the Mu letter H above now it's like I just woke up.

No, I don't mean the kind where I start a thread as the channel for an approaching omniscient ET.

If that ever happens, please... it's a cry for help!

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   

As the technician, I get to choose what to use and how to use it.....those abilities depend on my faculties and capabilities which are my hardware.

reply to post by nerbot

I see what you mean brother and from one level you are correct.

Yet why do you chose certain things?

For example earlier I ranted about are you a BMW person or are you a Ford truck man?

How do you imagine a BMW person? How do you imagine a Ford truck person?

How do you imagine or see yourself?

You see yourself as a technician.

You are a technician who takes care of the system created for you by your mother.
You mention your mother. If you see yourself as being successful so far in life then how does this pivot your relationship with mother?

If you begin to see yourself as a loser then how does that affect your relationship with your mother?

If you see your self as a winner how does this affect your relationship with your mother?

The answer clues you in to how you operate on a social/political level.

Deeper yet...if you see your mother as the creator of your system with yourself as the one who maintains the "mother given " system then it seems you must........maybe look at your relationship you have with your mother, the relationship your mother has with others, the other party involved in your initial creation, how does your mother view herself etc.

Of course do not become obsessed with this as it then leads to a different aspect/compulsion. Lol

From my tradition, shamanic tradition the first thing that comes to mind is…

“Mother do you think they will drop the bomb?” Read below lol

Mother, do you think they’ll drop the bomb?
Mother, do you think they’ll like this song?
Mother, do you think they’ll try to break my balls?
Ooooowaa mother, should I build a wall?

Mother, should I run for president?
Mother, should I trust the government?
Mother, will they put me in the firing line?
Ooooowaa is it just a waste of time?

Hush, my baby. Baby, don’t you cry.
Mommas gonna make all of your nightmares come true.
Mommas gonna put all of her fears into you.
Mommas gonna keep you right here under her wing.
She wont let you fly, but she might let you sing.
Mommas gonna keep baby cozy and warm.
Oooo babe.
Oooo babe.
Ooo babe, of course mommas gonna help build a wall.

The wall? Pink Floyd.

As most people understand unless they are orphaned we often imprint construct/fear/faith/hope/questions from…..whoever mother is.

You admit, it seems a strong imprint from your mother.

Without getting too personal she may be your own personal reflecting pool.

It is very safe to look at whom you imprinted with in order to see yourself at arms length.

All in all, your imprint formed your basic humour/oral bio survival (to borrow a medieval European term) lol

Look at how your mother negotiated with others. This will give you a clue on how you view social status as well as how you see yourself fitting in.

From a wider view how does your mother see herself in the world construct given to her by her foremothers/forefathers?

Christian, Hindu, or does she try to reject the faith of her forefathers/foremother?

If she rejects the faith did she rebuild it and call it something else?

For example look at what the the Baptists did to the Quakers. They hunted down and killed them before coming to America…the same thing the Catholics did to the first Baptists. (Called anna Baptists at the time)

lol

So the point with the last sentance is we often tear down a imprint only to rebuild it later and we call it a different name thinking that we have made something new.

Peace Brother.

[edit on 31-12-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by whiteraven

You see yourself as a technician.

You are a technician who takes care of the system created for you by your mother.
You mention your mother. If you see yourself as being successful so far in life then how does this pivot your relationship with mother?

She made me well.

The relationship in the context you have put it is about the same as the creator of the keyboard I use right now...It was made for a purpose. Of course the creator of the keyboard has no idea or control over what I type with it now, but thanks to him/her/them for making it and they probably would thank me for wanting it and giving them a job thus making them "creators".

If you begin to see yourself as a loser then how does that affect your relationship with your mother?

If you see your self as a winner how does this affect your relationship with your mother?

My mother is not responsible for my actions as a computer creator is not responsible for what it is used for.

The answer clues you in to how you operate on a social/political level.

Sorry, politics bore me. I suppose I operate as an individual if anything...self-reliant and responsible for my actions. Nothing to do with my mother is it?

Deeper yet...if you see your mother as the creator of your system with yourself as the one who maintains the "mother given " system then it seems you must........maybe look at your relationship you have with your mother, the relationship your mother has with others, the other party involved in your initial creation, how does your mother view herself etc.

"must" or "maybe"?

Do you ever think about the people who made your computer and it's parts?

I think your need to look so deeply into the "mother/creator" thing is steering you away from the simplicity of my point of view.

As most people understand unless they are orphaned we often imprint construct/fear/faith/hope/questions from…..whoever mother is.

But DO they understand, or is that only one perspective among many?

You admit, it seems a strong imprint from your mother.

Do I? Where did I say that? "Help, I'm being Hacked!"

Without getting too personal she may be your own personal reflecting pool.

No....I am my own pool and responsible for every ripple.

So the point with the last sentance is we often tear down a imprint only to rebuild it later and we call it a different name thinking that we have made something new.

Nothing in the real world is ever new, just re-shaped and changed.

Your obsession with "mother" leaves me wondering if you are actually talking to me. No offence meant my friend.

Let me clarify my original post with a few analogies.....

CPU = Brain (twin-core isn't schizophrenia!)
Cache & RAM = Short term memory
Hard Drive = Long term memory
CD/DVD drive, Webcam etc = Eyes
Graphics card = Visual coordination
Monitor = Persona/appearance
Sound card = Vocal chords
Speakers = Voice
Power source & Cooling system= Food, water, nourishment & respiration
Firewall = Trust
Anti-virus = Immune system
Software = Any program loaded into the system
Hardware = The Body

There are many analogies we could make and everyone can have their own.

"Mother" being the "creator" only means that the substance I was made from came from her....which she got from her mother and so on. And we all started as "starstuff" which was something else before......

Once I had been tested, I left the factory and was on my own.

I wonder what Freud would make of this......"hmmmmm, tell me about your computer"

Great thread this but to analyse things too much can only create confusion.

I keep my system clean as a whistle and don't clog it up with un-needed software. My Anti-virus and Firewall work a treat......but I really must recharge my system with Pizza and Beer.

Happy New Year to All.....nerb

[edit on 31/12/2008 by nerbot]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Yes...happy new year to all.

Be blessed and safe.

Thank you to all for input into my harddrive....lol'

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

Software. But I saw this as someone who has a passing interest in AI, so my opinion is biased.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I suppose I'm software, but in making such a decision, I'd have to also assume that my hardware -- as well as all other physical components, greatly define the software that I've allowed myself to become. In that case, you take away the hardware, and I'm a very different software. So for the moment, in this body -- in this reality, I'm both. If you wanted more of an infinite answer, all I can say is I am.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The I am part I have observed......as well as the "silent observer" or watcher" idea but that is a discusion that can evolve from the question concerning the ai..hardware/sofware question.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Neither.

The hardware and software is just the infrastructure. In the domain of objective reality, I do not and cannot know who and what I am, only that I am. So I suppose that I am a transcendant "I am" of being and becoming, which for the moment is utilizing the infrastructure of my hardware and software. The metaprogrammer, the ultimate "I" in "me", is neither the program or the hardware the program is running on, though it would seem that I am dependant upon it to function. Perhaps it is simply a case where the whole is greater than the sum of the parts.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I was given the movie Waking life by the husband of one of the B52's. In the script of which part of I will post below speaks of the next step in human growth.

And then when you get to agricultural, when you get to scientific revolution and industrial revolution, you're looking at 10,0000 years, 400 years, 150 years. You're seeing a further telescoping of this evolutionary time. What that means is that as we go through the new evolution, it's gonna telescope to the point we should be able to manifest itself within our lifetime, within this generation.

The new evolution stems from information.

And it stems from two types of information, digital and analog. The digital is artificial intelligence. The analog results from molecular biology, the cloning of the organism. And you knit the two together with neurobiology.

Before on the old evolutionary paradigm, one would die and the other would grow and dominate. But under the new paradigm, they would exist as a mutually supportive, non-competitive grouping. Okay, independent from the external.

Go to Next Page

In other words we begin to build robotic/biotic replacement parts for ourselves. We evolve with our machines.

or we can just imagine...www.american-buddha.com...

[edit on 4-1-2009 by whiteraven]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join