It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Triangles or Back Engineered Top Secret Craft? Some Of The Best Photographs!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I was doing a bit of searching yesterday after reading one of the links Mikesingh posted “The Flying Triangle Mystery” on page 1.

I came across this website UFO Evidence ORG (which oddly stopped working today, read what you like into it, it worked fine yesterday) & was surprised to learn of the DA-Notice (formerly known as a D-Notice) which was used to stop the BBC & other UK media, during I think, the mid to late 90’s, from reporting on the UK’s stealth program. Specifically no reporting of the black triangles.

I don’t know how credible the ufo evidence website is, or was.

After more digging I found this site Rense.com which backs up what I read yesterday.

Also the popular science program mentioned on the above site was, from what I’ve heard, Tomorrow's World which ran from 1965 until 2003. Tomorrow's World Wiki artical

Allegedly one of the producers resigned after the show was told not to report on black triangles in 1997. No evidence for this, it’s just what I heard.

DA-Notice Wiki artical

UK DA-Notice website

The above, if accurate & true could certainly explain a lot but still doesn't address the issues of these craft flying low, over populated areas & near airports.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by Fillet ask a]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Fillet ask a

Thanks for the links Fillet!
That made very interesting reading. You're right about that web site. Shows an error. Something seems fishy, what? But luckily Rense reproduced it before it was yanked off the net!

And this seemed the most interesting part in the report you linked to...

CNI News adds: As noted by Nick Pope in the previous article, it is very unlikely that the "Black Triangle" aircraft can be explained as a secret military project. Its technical capabilities and flight behavior suggest it neither belongs to any earthly government nor falls within the envelope of human technology. Perhaps, then, the British media are actually being warned away from reporting on a fairly obvious example of "alien" craft intruding with impunity into British airspace.

Cheers!

[edit on 30-12-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
No problem Mike, I'm more inclined to believe the triangles are just military aircraft but can't understand why they operate in plain sight of the public. That makes no sense, why go to the trouble of slapping a DA-Notice on the subject & then flying them where they will be seen.

I don't think there were any sightings of the F-117 Nighthawk & the B-2 Spirit over populated areas before they came out in the open.

I suppose it's possible the aircraft suffered problems which would account for them turning up over, say, Belgium?

The ufo evidence website I linked to is working again, must have just been one of those coincidences.

LINK

Edit to add...

Quoted from the above link

Source: "He said to me -'what do you mean?", I replied that we had heard of people that have had quite a few sightings of the Flying Triangle. 'Yes', he said 'Yes, I make them.' I said "How do you mean 'I make them'? "Well, let me put it this way' he said, 'we are actually making triangular-shaped craft in this country, but we are also aware of what we would call extra- terrestrial craft flying over this country.' He repeated, when questioned, 'We are aware that there are triangular craft flying over this country, that are not of this world!'

Hmm

[edit on 30-12-2008 by Fillet ask a]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

One thought I had about why they'd appear over populated areas is that some of them may be holograms, and they're testing public reaction.

Obvious, flying large craft over populated areas could break flight rules, but if they are not actually 'craft' then that dilemma is explained.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Hadn't thought of that one, interesting. I suppose that would explain the varying sizes witnesses report, the silent running & sharp turns.

Test public reaction for what though?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The purpose of such non-conventional training would be to convince onlookers that it isn't a military craft.

Imagine the missions such a craft would take: close-up infiltration, resupply and surveillance. It might be remarkably vulnerable in such situations, even to ground weapons. One crash could screw up the whole program.

To be concrete, they don't want Iranian/Pakistani/NorthKorean air defense shooting at it as they immediately ID it as a NATO platform.

So they use 'optical stealth' and 'psychological stealth'.

And then, if there really are ET triangles, this just confuses the heck out of everybody. Maybe even ET? All the better to make your own.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Bravo! That seems rather plausible.

If I were trying to draw attention away from what was really flying then I would also encourage the alien technology explanation. I Believe the Americans have been doing it for years. Perhaps even 61 years.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fillet ask a
I suppose it's possible the aircraft suffered problems which would account for them turning up over, say, Belgium?

It is certainly not due to an accident if they was over my head

As I said in my first post, some cops had a sighting and a big one, the cops followed it with his cop car and contact others cops. they have seen the red light in the middle unplug from the craft flying from his own as a kind of drone then plug the the craft and then a second craft appear.
Oh maybe he put his red triangle in the sky to warn people he is in trouble with his vehicle and then few minutes later the tow craft came to help him, it's a possibility.

Just look this documentary and see the reconstitution.

fr.youtube.com...
fr.youtube.com...

I love our belgian accent

Originally posted by Badge01

One thought I had about why they'd appear over populated areas is that some of them may be holograms, and they're testing public reaction.

Hologram can't be seen on radar so it might be real craft, who why how is the question

fr.youtube.com...
fr.youtube.com...

Sorry, the youtube options didn't work so I can't put the videos in the page, if an admin want to have some fun.... let's have it

[edit on 30-12-2008 by ufopunx]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ufopunx

Sorry, I certainly wasn't dismissing your sighting.

You're right, if it were a hologram, then it wouldn't have shown up on radar in this case.

I'd like to learn more from first hand witnesses like yourself, please post any other information you & your friends or family have.

I did read somewhere about some pilots who talked with the alleged pilots flying the triangle in question & that it was a fault with the aircraft that caused all this.

If I find it I'll post it on the thread for you.

I'm sceptical & mechanically minded, I like to think things can be explained, hence the people at the top allowing unexplained sightings to be blamed on aliens. It's the perfect cover story, if they're man-made of course.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Oh don't be sorry, I just wrote that for the humour, I know you weren't

Well, I said everything on this sighting, it was very short, but I have to say that I'm not sure at 100% If it was a triangle or a square, in my child memory there was 5 lights on this craft, one on each corner and one at the middle, maybe was I confused about the shape with all the excitement(since I'm a kid I'm passionate by every "out of normal" stuff, so when an "extra terrestrial" craft was flying over my house you can imagine in which state I was
).
What is sure is we all see that thing in the period of this UFO wave, something definitely unknown for the actual and common human being, flying with absolutely no noise and no blinking light with a shape we had never seen before for a plane, when the craft disappeared from our sight we heard the f-16 flying at low altitude, in the same direction as the craft was going, we did not see it not even its blinking light but we heard it very well!!!

For my 2 sightings, I don't really know if it was a real triangle craft or a plane as it wasn't the principal thing I was looking with my friend.
Dunno if I may post the story here but maybe it is in relation so if You want I can post it tomorrow, just ask, it's 4.30 am here and I'm tired to write now

If you any question just ask, I don't bite
and I'll be pleased to answer it/them.

cheers

edit: By the way, nice avatar

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Courtesy: Galactic2

WTF??

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Funny Mike, real funny.

Spielberg mini-series,Taken
www.bbc.co.uk...

It's been posted and identified more than once.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But I'm sure you were completely unaware of it until now.

[edit on 12/30/2008 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ah! Thanks Phage! So that's a clip from a movie, 'Taken' what? Darn! And I thought it was pretty intriguing! I've been taken!!

Thanks for the links!

Cheers!

[edit on 31-12-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Bravo! That seems rather plausible.

If I were trying to draw attention away from what was really flying then I would also encourage the alien technology explanation. I Believe the Americans have been doing it for years. Perhaps even 61 years.

But what was flying in our skies before that? There were UFO reports before Roswell, or at least those previous months in 47.

The Battle of Los Angeles is a good case, but there are cases even older than that one.

While I personally believe that some of the reported UFOs are indeed military projects, I don’t think they can explain away all (good) UFO reports.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by danx

I'm in agreement with you, that's why I said perhaps "61" years.

There are of course events like the battle of LA which can't always be explained by secret aircraft tests.

Events that took place in New Mexico where tests were already being carried out suggests that whatever crashed was identified & was man-made (my opinion).

The reason for such secrecy? I don't know, maybe they were testing radiation shielding to see if nuclear power could be used in future aircraft & they didn't want the Russians finding out.

Blaming aliens is still the perfect cover story.

Back on topic, I found the link about the Belgium triangle being flown by pilots.

LINK

Again, I don't know how credible the article is.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

That's a shame I got the tinggles when I first saw that pic, I would have never known it was from a mini series

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Awesome photo's. I'd like to see a triangle sighting of my own one day...

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Imagine yourself in the 1900's, you come across a motor from 2008, yet at first you have no idea what it is or what it does.

Eventually, if you're lucky/smart enough you realise it turns a flywheel, so it's a motor of some sort...
So you slap it onto a horse drawn buggy and hope for the best...
It would be virtually impossible that you could power a horse buggy with just a motor from the future. You would have to make a gearbox, a differential, invent fuel, rig up an accelerator, create a steering system, invent brakes etc etc.

Same deal for advanced alien space craft.

Indeed, but what if you come across a motor from 2008 and an occupant from that age, now that would change things would it not? not only do you have the component but you have someone that you can work with to transform your horse drawn cart into a machine. Which IMO is what the treaty was all about.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I was doing a bit of searching yesterday after reading one of the links Mikesingh posted “The Flying Triangle Mystery” on page 1.

I came across this website UFO Evidence ORG (which oddly stopped working today, read what you like into it, it worked fine yesterday)

Its working again now don't panic they are not on to you

From that link I found this to be very interesting as I (very recently) became a believer in the fact that they are operating under the IR spectrum.

Mr. 'N' went indoors and fetched his binoculars and he was then able to make out the shape of a black helicopter in the vicinity of the lights. It so happened that Mr. 'N' was a bit of an electronics buff and had a night-vision-scope, with which he returned a few minutes later. (*Type Tasco, 1(st) generation type, with night scope and also infra-red beam emission*).

He then viewed the aircraft again and clearly saw the helicopter, which was illuminated by the flashing stroke and navigation lights. He described it as being similar to the "*Air Wolf*" helicopter in the television series. He then switched on the infra-red beam and immediately noticed that there was a completely blacked-out, triangular, craft adjacent to the helicopter. "I couldn't believe my eyes" he commented

We heard about a helicopter just this week that woke the whole neighbourhood up that was obviously masking something coincedence? maybe the fact that it was going extremely slow was due to the fact that it was a prototype or that it was a firsy flight. Also I would like to point out that FT have been around for a long time in many cases abductees (under regression) in the 80's-90's talked about witnessing black FT's that made absolutley no noise before they blacked out.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I'm curious, what do you mean by "before they blacked out"?

Cheers.

EDIT:

Ah, sorry, I misread your post. I understand now.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by Fillet ask a]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join