It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Questions would you ask David Icke? UP NOW!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I would ask David Icke:

Why does he think that he was 'chosen' to spread the word and open peoples eyes? and who does he think chose him? also if there really are reptilians and evil agendas why is he still alive?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Questions to Icke

I've heard you say that all UFO's are flown by humans. Don't you think that some of the UFO's could be extraterrestrial?

Who is the top 3 most powerfull dudes on the planet?

What is your opinion on Steven Greer?

Do you think it is true that children are being sacrificed in rituals by the elite?

I've heard you say that Jesus was/is the sun, and not a real person. What are your sources on that?

Do you think that a staged alien invasion sequence is a part of the elites aggenda?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Here's my contribution to ask David Icke:

'Mr. Icke, on your web-site you suggest that the Obama election campaign was a mind control program and that the kind of change he will bring to the USA and the World will not benefit the population, only those who control him, which presumably means the Illuminati?

Whilst this is certainly one option to consider, according to your Latest News section where there are featured articles from around the world pointing out the misdeeds of his various team members.

There is also another option, which is that Obama has led the Illuminati to believe he will carry out their orders to the letter, via their placemen in his government, but in fact he has an altogether different agenda, and that is to prize apart their well constructed machine and construct his own, for the long term benefit of mankind.

Have you considered this alternative scenario, and if so have you any news items on this, as I appear to have missed them?

Will you give him the chance to prove which way he will go once inaugurated, or is it a case of guilty until proved innocent?'

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Icke's experiences regarding his initial cosmic experience parallels that of others placed, usually against personal wish or aspiration, squarely on the shamanic path. The catalytic experience is overwhelming, and has many aspects in common with the Western definition of psychosis. Keep in mind that the Western definition is a fairly modern derivative of "science" and is based on theory. It is also, arguably, a German invention (for what that is worth).
The cosmic interface is part of the shamanic path, as is the deconstruction and consequent reconstruction of the ego and personal identity. Icke's path is a shaman's path. Like it or not.
I'm traveling a similar road. My own experiences mirror some of his, particularly those associated with a reptilian entity and classic symptoms of demonic possession / at-one-ment with the Christ energy. Listen to him. He isn't making this stuff up.
Those unable or unwilling to embark on the shamanic path will never be able to understand it. They will always fear it. Fear breeds anger and wrath against those that walk without fear.
My question for Dave: can you explain the initial experience in terms of somatic experience...what did it feel like? What insights did it instill?
Also: how can I better "see" through the illusion. Are there specific ways of looking at things that allow a clearer view of the world?

Thanks Dave. Keep to it.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lifthrasir
Questions for David, yes.

- What do you think about the hypotheses that state the Illuminati are not Reptillian, but are instead beings that resemble the Nordic aliens?

Glad I read through because that is my question. And do you think the real reptilians of the underground have been falsely indicated as 'evil' or Illuminati to throw us all off?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
In all seriousness, I would ask him WHY is he still alive? Given what he says about the deep, ancient, enormous reptilian cover-up, wouldn't it be childs play for these entities to eliminate him?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
In your book "Infinite Love is the Only Truth" you acknowledge "reality" to consist of energy and that fear-based paradigms create more to be afraid of. In this context two more personal questions to you:

1. Would it not then seem more helpful to balance your negative journalism with more uplifting and positive writing?

2. Could your arthritic condition be an indicator that this shift in your thinking needs to happen?

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Considering that you get placed on the defensive a lot due to some of your beliefs I would like to turn the table and ask in your opinion, out of all of the conspiracy theories you've heard which holds the least amount of water?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
David Icke,

Hello sir, what do you think about Alfred Bielek's survivorship claims of portal time travel during the Montauk/Philidelphia experiments; and would you find him more believable, say, for instance, if it were revealed that there were reasons of jest surrounding some or a few of his most outlandish remembered experiences?

For instance, that any "Drano" drinking reptiles he may have briefly spied, actually died of their injuries.

Also, do you know how I might get into contact with Alfred Bielek?

Thank you Mr Icke for interviewing on ATSMIX,

Hug_My_Wreck.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Thanks for this opportunity.

David,

In light of the awareness that we are in a multiverse or "infinite channel wifi reality", and that many of this particular universe we share are on slightly, and maybe not so slightly different "channel", how can we manage the information we have to propagate the knowledge of the threats more effectively throughout our general populace?

BTW, you have done a sterling job, as have others, while risking your own well being in bringing the brilliant oversight and detailed understanding to us. How can we help more, besides sharing yours and others books and spoken word?

What are some of the things we can do in our personal world? I say this knowing what I can do, but we need wake the sleeping masses and leverage the strength of the planetary masses of good people who can control our destiny's outcome to a loving, sustainable and connected knowledge-rich and active progressive evolution which is our birthright.

We do not want to wait for a horrible event to put everyone on the same horror-news channel. Yet, this is what I fear it will take.

Thank you for the knowledge and truth you have given to me and thousands of sleepy-eyed but waking souls.

ZG

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
First I must say I appreciate the work your doing Mr Icke.

For my question,

Do you think humanity as a race is still going to be here in 10 years time?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Do you think that the Reptilian conspiracy could be an allegory of the primitive mind?

Do you think that alleged modern day Reptilians could actually be humans manipulated remotely from a deep underground military base by a quantum computer that uses directed electromagnetic radiation through a satellite constellation for techlepathy and mind control?

If so, what year do you think this system became operational and what year, if ever, do you think its existence will be proven? Will this be the Apocalypse or will there be a spiritual Apocalypse? Do you think this system is working towards a dialectic synthesis of the spiritual and material as it pertains to strong artificial intelligence?

Here is some background information:
Military AI Supercomputer Mind Monitoring: What I have learned
From my experience this system could be monitoring the entire world population without the need of implants. I consider the Reptilian conspiracy you speak of to be misinformation.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by tmk81]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I´d like to ask this question:-

Whats your opinion of Jan Van Helsing´s books, a lot which have been banned.

In particular the book "don´t touch this book" where he goes on about some ancient humans meditating in caves, they come out every few hundred years or so and try to help mankind advance, one of these occasions would be the "Count of Monte Christo".

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Im very tempted to ask about the wogan thing but i wont....

So I will ask my pointless question

What makes you right? What question or evidence led you to this path??

I know its simple and pointless but i like to know why people ask the questions they do becouse.

We only ask questions we know the answers too

Mathamatics Sir ' )

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I have another question,

I´ve heard many times that in order to maintain control over a society there must be some sort of outside danger or threat against it, that sort of scares people into submission. But also that gives people the sense of "us and them" and thereby divides people...divide and qounqer.

With this said could be possible that this - the whole world is going to end in 2012 thing - is one of thoose threats? And that all of theese experts we are supposed to be so grateful to for coming out and telling us the "truth" (that we are in deep deep trouble and soon are about to die in terrible cataclysms) are actually just establishing another threat for us in order to control us?

Thanks for this oppertunity ATS and thanks to Mr Icke.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Mr. Icke,

If you were to play" Devil's Advocate" . Why would it be an advantage to have a One World Government, one world currency, micro-chipped to moniter all movement, and reduce the population to 500,000,000 million?

I look forward to your answer as I would really like to know why anyone would need this much power. Why would it not be an advantage to live in a cashless society with free energy working together to end all poverty, disease, wars, famine and release all information regarding cure's for cancer, aid's and other ailments. To combine all of the knowledge left behind in the hidden records of the Atlantian's and Lemurian's. To travel to other planet's to end the worry of over poulation. Why are we are so unfortunate not to have the abilities of our ancient ancestor's to make life better for all mankind. We have the knowledge, why cant we use it? Why can we not access the artifacts hidden in the Great pyramids or under the paw of the Sphinx?

Best regards

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I doubt this would be asked of David but here goes. I'd first state that anyone that brings to peoples attention the obvious NWO elite's agendas, gets my vote but I do this at every opportunity so in this respect David is nothing special. So David, I live in the UK like you and like you have read the same people's research (Jordan Maxwell - Hancock - Bill Cooper etc )to obtain my alternative thoughts and opinions. But, what are you doing that changes things? Sure like you I'm fully opened to what has happened and what's happening right now but give specific examples of what you do? I know you pay your taxes and community charges etc so how do you rebel?

I wonder does Alex Jones file his IRS every year?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Thank you, ATS and David Icke, for the opportunity to ask questions!

The two questions I have are:

1) I'm assuming that you have read The Terra Papers by Robert Morning Sky. In them he describes reptilian beings that created humans for slave labor. Are the reptilians from the papers the same beings that you speak of?

2) I've heard that the British royalty might be Reptilian. Since Princess Diana gave birth to Prince Charles' sons, does that mean Prince William and Harry are half reptilian, or have some reptilian blood? If they are, and know about it, what would their role be within the reptilian agenda?

I don't necessarily know if reptilians exist (since I've never seen one), but I'll keep an open mind. Thanks again for your time!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hey Icky how are ya. Can't wait to see you in Oz in April.

My question is on Alex Jones, CAN YOU PLEASE EDUCATE HIM ABOUT HIS RELIGION!!! It is driving me nuts. That guy has all the information, but then falls on the whole JC the savior BS which then discredits his other important stuff.

The whole Peter Joseph (Zeitgeist) interview was a baby crying for help.

The only other question I have atm is do you have any new information on Arizona Wilder?

Cheers big ears

wZn

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Mr. Icke,

You have extremely strong and (according to mainstream thinking) bizzare beliefs. You have obviously gone to great lengths to back up your ideals with as much evidence as possible. My question is, how is your evidence (as credible and plausible as it may be) better than the evidence that is just as controversial and yet believable as those of other renegade voices in the world of conspiracy theorists?

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join