It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Questions would you ask David Icke? UP NOW!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The Above Politics show is working on an interview with David Icke and of course we want our listeners to have the opportunity to ask questions.

David Icke's official website

Please post your questions in this thread only.

[edit on 2/1/2009 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Is Obama or anyone in his cabinet a reptilian?
thanks.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Do you prefer Ketchup or Relish on your burgers

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I seem to recall in a book of yours i've read, that it "all began" while you were watching t.v., and heard "voices", or had a "feeling" (c'mon it was 10 yrs ago), that you needed to do what you're now doing. With that in mind, do you often hear voices or something similiar when getting information? And if so, what steps do you take to ensure the knowledge you're given is the truth? Or do yo uchalk it up to inutition? I don't read your stuff much but i respect your search for truth.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Personally I'd ask him what the deal was with the David Icke Forum on ATS a good while back. Just what happened with that, David?

Additionally, how did his famous Wogan interview affect how he presents himself and his ideas in public? Did it make him consciously decide to focus on some of his ideas more than others in order to avoid further public ridicule, which, IMHO, was entirely out of order and wrong.

Peace,

MGGG

[edit on 27-12-2008 by machinegun_go_go]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This is not totally politics related but of course ties in.What are your thoughts on Planet X theory? What are your thoughts on the Stargate technology in ancient Iraq Sumeria as depicted in the EA/Enki/Anunaki cylinder seals? Do you believe that the cylinder seals depict a Stargate event and is it tied to the Planet X 12th planet event? What are your thoughts on the 2012 enigma and what do you think is going to happen when that galactic alignment happens?
DWT

[edit on 27-12-2008 by dntwastetime]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Why have regressed to the level of children?

Grow up, stop trolling and if you've got nothing useful to say, keep those fingers of the keyboard.

People are saying that ATS is going downhill and based on some of the comments on this thread, they are right.

ATS'ers - SORT YOURSELVES OUT! And YES - I AM SHOUTING, idiots.

Show some bloody respect. It's just polite - even if you disagree with David's ideas.

Disgustedly,

MGGG

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Do you, David, think things are getting better, worse or in the balance, regarding the whole global fascist arc of your worldview?

What do you think is critical mass of the population's awareness of big picture conspiracy theory for positive change to be inevitable?

Thank you for your answers, your work, and I hope you enjoy good health.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Well although i dont believe much of what icke says im not going to stoop as low to blame his parental skills etc like some filth on here.Anyway are the reptillians just a metaphor to describe a human sect of society.Why is your history on ancient cultures false? the sumerians is a prime example of nit picking information i have found in your books.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegun_go_go

Grow up, stop trolling and if you've got nothing useful to say, keep those fingers of the keyboard.

People are saying that ATS is going downhill and based on some of the comments on this thread, they are right.

Show some bloody respect. It's just polite - even if you disagree with David's ideas.

Disgustedly,

MGGG

You dont live near to this (Snip)? I unfortunately do. I have had to listen to his embarrassing drivvle for years. The man is a joke. I feel sorry for his family.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by asala]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Well although i dont believe much of what icke says im not going to stoop as low to blame his parental skills etc like some filth on here.Anyway are the reptillians just a metaphor to describe a human sect of society.Why is your history on ancient cultures false? the sumerians is a prime example of nit picking information i have found in your books.

You may call it stooping low, I am saying it how it was/is. I saw first hand what happened as it was happening. You cannot deny something that is fact.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
How do you sleep at night? I guess on a bed filled with money you stole from gullible people?

Have you ever gotten professional help?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Ok guys please lets keep the post to a certain level, Ask your questions but be respectful, If you have nothing to really add other than insults then refrain from posting on this topic,

Thanks in Advance,

Asala,

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wotan

Originally posted by machinegun_go_go

Disgustedly,

MGGG

You dont live near to this (Snip)? I unfortunately do. I have had to listen to his embarrassing drivvle for years. The man is a joke. I feel sorry for his family.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by asala]

You are making some personal acusations and invoking first hand knowledge so, please, for anyone to be rationaly able to take you seriously, identify yourself publicly, as David Icke does in his presentations. This means first and last name and address, at least. And possibly a photograph so David Icke can respond if he knows you or not.

Otherwise shutting up would be much apreciated.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I actually do not care whether you take me seriously or not, I am just stating common knowledge and facts. Ask any Islander, they will say the same.

David Icke was a public figure way before his outbursts - If you stand above the parapet, expect to get shot at.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Islander here,doesnt care much what icke gets his kick off,lots of demand means lots of supply...hypothesis failed.

Nice and quick.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Ahh, here we go - the mods at work. ATS is about denying ignorance isnt it? So just because someone has an opposite view and it is not to their liking, the mods go and edit posters posts.

Democracy at work ....... gimme the NWO anyday or even a plain old fashioned Nazi ..... at least their agenda is clear.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I have a question but its not really for David Icke..well maybe he could comment on the question.

Why doesnt the ATS mix shows have call in's for asking questions during the program? Is something like this planned for the comming year?

It would be very cool IMO.

Ok I do have one question for Icke. Why is so many of the populace putting Obama up on a pillar to the likes of a God when he is already showing his true "change we can(t) believe in" agenda and is taking us all down the same dead end path as did the outgoing admin?

Thank you..look forward to the show.

Cheers!!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join