It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bankrupted States = Con-Con & New States Consititution !!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I find your hypothesis that the new constitution will be the 'way out' for state and local bankruptcies very convincing. It would effectively pull the rug out from under anyone who would resist a declaration of Martial Law on the grounds that it violates the (old) Constitution which in the case of the military, is what I was hoping would save us ie. that the military would refuse to enforce Martial Law because under the existing constitution, it would be illegal but not under this new one. The NWO elite seem to have thought of every contingency. That being the case, I would put it to you all that the time for active resistance is NOW before the new constitution is rammed down our throats and the military loses it's reason to resist.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Gerald Ford amends 11647
www.presidency.ucsb.edu...

Jimmy Carter revokes amendmented 11647

www.presidency.ucsb.edu...
e.o. 12149

e.o. 12314 by Reagan
en.wikisource.org...
Executive Order No. 12149 is revoked.

it seems like a lot of amending and revoking.
Besides, in THEORY, although the document is quite antiquated, I still can't help but WONDER if such a document would entirely disappear. Mucho effort and money was put into the supposed "new constitution" and my theory of when/how it could be instated could (hopefully) be wrong, it still exists, and may come into play after the fact.

Not sure how it fits into the larger scheme of things. If anyone has any other theories, please share. luv to hear them.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
Sounds like a good weekend to head back to the gun range for some practice.

You'll shoot your eye out!... You'll shoot your eye out!...

Sorry, I just couldn't resist - having recently watched "A Christmas Story" marathon.

On a serious note - from past history (Greece, Rome, China, etc.) most civilizations' current form of government has a lifecycle of about 200 years. 200 years for us was in 1976. We're way overdue for a major overhaul. Not that I'm looking for a change, but based upon past precedence, a change is a-coming.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Someone is asking for a civil war and this would do it.

And i for one would reject any change because I for one swore to defend the original constitution when i joined the military and i would reject a change by someone trying to enforce a new one without a very large % of the population voting it in and that would never happen with this one.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hi,

Im a constitutional scholar (Im actually defined as one in Grad school) and first time poster, and this thread really concerns me. For those who actually have knowledge on this subject, I have two questions.
First, is there any supporting information you can provide on 32 states wanting a redraft of the constitution?
And second, what sort of a chance do you personally believe that this is real, quantified as a percentage?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Civil war and disorder is what THEY want - that would be the ideal scenario - they could earn so much money at homeland by selling more arms and then profit even more when everything (infrastructures, businesses...) will need to be rebuilt. Do not go into aggression!!! There are other ways to resist.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
Someone is asking for a civil war and this would do it.

And i for one would reject any change because I for one swore to defend the original constitution when i joined the military and i would reject a change by someone trying to enforce a new one without a very large % of the population voting it in and that would never happen with this one.

As did I, a former E-5 in the Air Force. In fact, most of the people I still keep in contact with would never obey orders telling them to abandon the United States Constitution. I swore to protect and defend the US Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Even if that enemy happens to be the US Government. I'm confident that a vast majority of the Armed Forces would stand on the side of the Constitution. When that happens, it'll be the end for a lot of government people.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I really dont think people understand their future...
If the UN's vision is implemented, well you will be nothing more than a number in a computer civilization program. human - whats that..

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I don't know why you guys haven't felt the impact of it yet?

For us here in Europe it's known for quite a while and It has been all over the papers for a while.

This spring I saw a documentary films about the Cali suburbs!
I'm so tired of my American cousins to wake up last!

this is my first post here! so I'd like to take the oppertunity to say hello to a great group of people here
!

Please bear with me since my Mum is American and my Dad is Swedish, and therfore I have lost at lot of English since my schóol days in the 1980's

Anyway! great hello to you alll!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.
1h.) Spamming: You will not post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums.

[edit on 12/28/2008 by semperfortis]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
A while back I heard about how the current constitution was going to be dropped. However, I never imaged that it would be replaced by something that the American people know nothing about.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by orderedchaos

The first time I read this new constitution was in "Behold a Pale Horse" by William Cooper. That book also contains "Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars." Too bad Mr. Cooper is no longer with us after he predicted 9/11 and was killed shortly thereafter. He seems to have been correct time and time again.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I wouldn't get too excited. The Center for the Study of Democratic Institutions was just a think tank, and it closed in 1987.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Look at it this way: the Feds can not possibly bail out 50 states because they’ve already given all our money away – right?

The way I see it there was NO money to give away. They printed it or just created it electronicly. It's all just numbers on a ledger.
And if they need to they will just print more. They own the presses.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by Muundoggie]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
To go along with your new constitution...

CQ HOMELAND SECURITY – GOVT. REORGANIZATION
Jan. 17, 2007 – 7:50 p.m.

FEMA Reform Prompts Major Departmentwide Restructuring

By Eileen Sullivan, CQ Staff

DOH organizational chart
FEMA National Protection and Programs
FEMA National Preparedness Dictorate
The Department of Homeland Security is about to go through its second reorganization in as many years, and it will include the creation of a new directorate that combines some preparedness programs with the immigrant visitor tracking program, according to a summary provided by the department to Hill aides on Wednesday.

The department’s latest reorganization is based on its interpretation of the fiscal 2007 Homeland Security Appropriations law (PL 109-295) enacted late last year that, among other things, restructures the Federal Emergency Management Agency to make it stronger and more efficient. The law also establishes FEMA as a stand-alone agency within the department, similar to the Coast Guard and Secret Service. FEMA will continue to be led by R. David Paulison.

Lawmakers demanded FEMA reforms after what they considered to be an unacceptable DHS response to Hurricane Katrina in 2005. DHS was the government’s latest massive reorganization when in 2003 it formed out of 22 disparate agencies.

The new DHS directorate will be called the National Protection and Programs directorate and will replace the existing Preparedness directorate. Current Undersecretary for Preparedness George W. Foresman will be the undersecretary of the new directorate. DHS also created a new office of Health Affairs that will include the chief medical officer. Chertoff created Preparedness and the office of the Chief Medical Officer in 2005 as part of his Second Stage Review.

Wednesday’s briefing was the department’s first major update to Congress on FEMA reforms. The statute stipulates that most of what is currently the Preparedness Directorate is to be transferred to FEMA by March 31, with the exception of the cybersecurity and infrastructure protection divisions. However, until now it remained unclear what would become of the remaining Preparedness programs and Foresman.

“It’s a very strong step forward. This is the blueprint that had to be laid out so they could achieve the reorganization of FEMA,” according to a Hill aide.

In a draft outline dated Jan. 17 and obtained by Congressional Quarterly, DHS Secretary Michael Chertoff said the new National Protection and Programs Directorate will include these offices: Cyber Security and Communications, Infrastructure Protection, Risk Management and Analysis, Intergovernmental Programs and US-VISIT, or the United States-Visitor and Immigrant Status Indicator Technology program that tracks visitors as they enter and exit the United States.

FEMA will absorb the U.S. Fire Administration, the Office of Grants and Training, the Chemical Stockpile Emergency Preparedness Division, the Radiological Emergency Preparedness Program, the Office of National Capitol Region Coordination and the Office of State and Local Government Coordination.

“The new FEMA will not be a stovepipe aggregation of legacy programs,” Chertoff wrote in the draft. The agency will include an administrator — Paulison — and two deputy administrators. Current FEMA Deputy Director Harvey Johnson will take on the title of deputy administrator and chief operating officer. And a new National Preparedness division will be created in FEMA to be led by the second deputy administrator.

There will be nine assistant administrators to oversee these offices: Logistics Management, Disaster Assistance, Disaster Operations, Grant Programs, U.S. Fire Administration, National Continuity Programs and Mitigation. The current office of Grants and Training will also be restructured. But some Grants and Training components, such as the Citizen Corps program and the Training and Systems Support program, will be transferred to other FEMA divisions. In addition, the National Preparedness Task Force — created in 2006 — will be abolished and replaced by the National Preparedness Integration Program.

The Office of the Chief Medical Officer will now become the Office of Health Affairs and be led by Jeffrey W. Runge, the current chief medical officer. His title will be assistant secretary of the Office of Health Affairs and chief medical officer.

This new office will coordinate BioShield responsibilities and have three divisions: Weapons of Mass Destruction and Biodefense, Medical Readiness and Component Services, which will provide policy, standards, requirements and metrics for the department’s occupational health and safety programs.

“These realignments do not require downsizing of our workforce,” Chertoff reassured FEMA and Preparedness employees in a Jan. 16 memo. He said the department would brief employees on the changes later this week and internal transition teams are already at work implementing the reforms.

Other less sweeping changes outlined in the briefing include changing the official names of ICE and CBP by replacing the “Bureau of” Immigration and Customs Enforcement with “U.S.” and doing the same for Customs and Border Protection.

The congressionally mandated reforms were included in the department’s fiscal 2007 Appropriations bill. But the statute incorporated language from other bills sponsored by Reps. Dave Reichert, R-Wash., and Don Young, R-Alaska.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
How strange is this? FEMA has 10 districts.
www.scatteredsheep.com...

Add this convenience to the fact that on March 27, 1969, President Richard Nixon divided the country into 10 regions via the Government Reorganization Act. Then with Nixon’s Executive Order 11647, the nation was divided up into 10 administrative regions on February 14, 1972 (Federal Register February 12, 1972, Vol. 37, No. 30), which also established the Federal Regional Council for the newly designed 10 regions. Now, why did former President Richard Nixon redefine the United States? He did so because the United Nations passed a resolution that the United States must reorganize into 10 regions.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muundoggie

Look at it this way: the Feds can not possibly bail out 50 states because they’ve already given all our money away – right?

The way I see it there was NO money to give away. They printed it or just created it electronicly. It's all just numbers on a ledger.
And if they need to they will just print more. They own the presses.

The Treasury generates the money by issuing T-Bills and other securities. They are put up for sale and can be bought by other countries (including enemy states and others that are technically enemies).

When the T-bills come due we have to pay the principle and the interest just like a credit card bill.

Unfortunately we now owe countries like Saudi Arabia, China, Libya and others trillions of dollars.

It's the same as using a new credit card to pay an old credit card bill.

Or, I think the government might call it a "Ponzi scheme". Ironic isn't it?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Also --

All this Newstates Constitution junk was from a book written in 1973 by Rexford G. Tugwell, who served in the Roosevelt administration.

He was calling for a 'United States Police Force' and the disarming of private citizens way back in 1936.

Unfortunately there are only 4 used copies of his book for sale on Amazon.

I suppose if things get tough I could always use the extra toilet paper.

Emerging Constitution

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join