It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bankrupted States = Con-Con & New States Consititution !!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I found this article by pure accident, and the more info I Found on it, the more I couldn't believe I've never head of this- an old new constitution written decades ago at the tune of 2.5 million of Ford Foundations dime.

www.newswithviews.com...

"As the country is failing in every direction – from the former individual in America to each and every individual state in the country, the total economic crash of EVERYTHING – and all converging at the very same time and as we speak – is, let us say, extraordinarily convenient.

Add this convenience to the fact that on March 27, 1969, President Richard Nixon divided the country into 10 regions via the Government Reorganization Act. Then with Nixon’s Executive Order 11647, the nation was divided up into 10 administrative regions on February 14, 1972 (Federal Register February 12, 1972, Vol. 37, No. 30), which also established the Federal Regional Council for the newly designed 10 regions. Now, why did former President Richard Nixon redefine the United States? He did so because the United Nations passed a resolution that the United States must reorganize into 10 regions. "

"In 1964, the Ford Foundation funded an outfit called the Center for the Study of Democratic Institutions to write a new constitution for our nation. After 40 drafts, a staff of 100+ people, and at a cost of 2.5 million dollars a year, a decade later (1974) the Proposed Constitution for the Newstates of America was finished. Mind you – a ten year, $25,000,000.00 project…let us therefore assume that the funding foundation(s) were very serious about this investment. And two years later in 1976, Mr. Nelson Rockefeller, who at that time was the president of the Senate, introduced HCR 28, which called for an unlimited Constitutional Convention – the perfect tool whereby to dissolve our current constitution and implant the handily written new constitution – and all without congressional oversight or public knowledge.

Didn’t go well for Nelson in 1976, but guess what? A new Constitutional Convention is right around our corners again – with 32 states requesting the Con-Con, and with only 34 required for it’s convening – and with most American states now totally, conveniently, bankrupt. Look at it this way: the Feds can not possibly bail out 50 states because they’ve already given all our money away – right? And we can’t pay taxes anyway because we have no jobs. Gosh…what can the Feds possibly do to rectify this horrible situation?

Dialectically speaking, they’ve had their answer of choice in the wings for decades. It’s called dissolving state, county, and local powers for centralized power."

abovethepresident.blogspot.com...
SECTION 8. There shall be a responsibility to avoid violence and to keep the peace; for this reason the bearing of arms or the possession of lethal weapons shall be confined to the police, members of the armed forces, and those licensed under law.
www.sweetliberty.org...

Will this be the "convenient" response to economic breakdown- not martial law? Will this be the "new" impliments which citizens might revolt over, and essentially send millions of protesters to camps?

Is it possible this could be the change Obama may be referring to?

Interesting thoughts

Mod Edit: All Caps Title.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by MemoryShock]

[edit on 27-12-2008 by orderedchaos]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
www.rumormillnews.com...

"The people who took it upon themselves to write this new constitution on our behalf were, of course, not elected representatives, or in any other way our representatives. As a tax-exempt foundation, they were able to do political work on what amounts to a subsidy taken from your taxes, but you and I were never asked if we wanted a new constitution written. Indeed, only a very tiny fraction of the people in the United States even know that it exists: it has been made known to practically no one except a select category of influential people whose views and interest generally coincide with those of the people who wrote it. The American people as a whole are still in the dark about it, and this situation is deliberate. It is therefore truly a "secret" constitution. "

Seeing how I've read DOZENS of documents on martial law and never once came across this! leads me to believe we won't need martial law to be implimented in order to pass this through, and thereby changing our world forever as we know it.

I personally have come to suspect such a situation as this...
1). Bring on economic collapse, bankrupt states until congress passes this through, alloting each region predetermined amounts.
2). People will revolt against such measures, as their rights were bartered and sold, inadvertantly cause massive civil unrest, resulting in martial law.
3). Protesters ( already flagged) will be detained.

The heightened secrecy surrounding this isn't good for some people. No whispers of this funneled through conspiracy outlets i've encountered.
Is this old news, or soon to be current news?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Hello, great thread!

Is there a place I can read this constitution in its entirety? There is a link to it in one of your links, but it is broken. Thank you.
Edit:
Link

Ah found it. Very interesting topic.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by METACOMET]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
www.sweetliberty.org...

I hope this one takes- it's the only site where I find the things, all other links take me nowhere fast.

Thanks for the compliment, though. I'm glad i found it, and that I can share it.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
This is an added bonus, a breakdown on the articles and sections of our soon-to-be constitution.

www.1215.org...

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Excellent thread- thansk alot for consuming my Saturday!

I will comment when I've done a little "lite" reading.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Sorry, slight faux pas in earlier account.

The bill footed by Ford foundation was 2.5 million a year for a decade.

Amounts to 25 million forked out in total. And 2.5 mill in the 60's and 70's would be about- what?- 10 mill a year in today's market?

Would such a big player with big plans backed by Rockefeller really be abandoned this easily- or just set aside?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
S&F

We got some work todo people ..

Time to start talking to people and educating

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Certainly caught my attention.

It will take some for me to do a little digging as this is the first I'm hearing as well. If it's real then it's yet another mechanism to disarm the populace and further seperate those in power from the slaves.

The more things unravel the faster it happens, I used to think it was my son who would have to face these threats, more and more I think it will be me.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Scary for me in as much as- here i've been waiting for martial law to swoop down and suspend the constitution, when all the while the powers that be were really waiting for a chance to instill a new one.

It seems clear that only the ones who accept the newstates will be allowed the priviledges of not being detained.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
If this is true and not just some mindless blog then the battle lines have been drawn and the sheeple continue to wait for the new world event.

Dancing with the Stars!!!

but first...from our sponser...Why I love WAlMART....abc.go.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
FEMA has 10 regions :-P

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
This is enough to make a patriots blood boil.They have to know this will not go over well with people with constitutional values.I would rather die than live under a constitution such as the one you've pointed out.
Everything in that "New Constitution" carries the "except in the state of emergency"disclaimer.In essence your rights would be under the discretion of whom ever was over your region.Slavery pure and simple.
Everyone to serve the government?It doesn't say in the armed forces,I wonder where they expect everyone to serve?
This upsets me greatly.When the axe falls,they can just come and get me.I'll be ready!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This is not surprising

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

I understand completely. When- and if- this happens, patriots will truly revolt, and will be made to look like treasonous terrorists- putting govt. in awful victimized position and will have no other choice but to make hard choices- like rounding up it's own citizens for daring to rebel.

Just my opinion though. That added with two bucks might buy me a cup of coffee.

And though I'm an agnostic, I couldn't help but focus on the section highlighting how relgion-currently a RIGHT- would become a "priviledge".
Not sure which section that is, have to go back and find it.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by orderedchaos]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I can't find any reference to a "Government Reorganization Act". Does anyone have the actual text of the Act?

As far as Executive Order 11647 goes; it was revoked in 1979 by Carter with E.O. 12149.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
"The Overseer " ??? haha They might as well have called this position "Big Brother"

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Sounds like a good weekend to head back to the gun range for some practice.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I think she just needed some wild, unsubstantiated conspiracy theory to keep her blog going.

For this to even happen would require a super-majority vote by "We the People". It would never happen so the whole idea is moot.

She probably ran into this by accident while surfing and created a reason for the blog to fill space.

Edited to say - Anonymous Avatar, don't shoot yourself in the foot over this

[edit on 12/27/2008 by Blaine91555]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
nu-states, just like nu-metal was a fad, and fades with time.

um...right?

I mean it was just a fad right?

-

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join