It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon attack victim April Gallop interviewed by CIT

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

That was the *average* settlement. I would have to assume since both of them have permanent disabilities, their payments would have been a little higher? Future health costs would have had to have been considered before accepting the offers.

If they both received the average settlement, that is still 1.2 million dollars.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Yes....from place of impact...in other words 35-45 feet from the edge of the impact zone, not 35-45 feet from where the centerpoint of the nose impacted the building. OR in plain words, RIGHT where her X is on the map, which would be clear of the wingtip. Her own words, her own map, her own 'X'. Next?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

Yes....from place of impact...in other words 35-45 feet from the edge of the impact zone, not 35-45 feet from where the centerpoint of the nose impacted the building. OR in plain words, RIGHT where her X is on the map, which would be clear of the wingtip. Her own words, her own map, her own 'X'. Next?

I had this discussion already with him too.

He kept claiming that the hole was only 20'. Jeeze, even the Ranquisamo gaggle don't try to push THAT particular garbage.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seymour Butz

Originally posted by SPreston

Our government and our military have a long long history of lying to us.

And truthers have a short history of telling lies, so is that what they aspire to? To become the very thing that they despise?

I bumped a previous post of mine, asking how she could have survived the overpressure from being 40' away from a blast powerful enough to defeat a wall just reinforced to prevent that very thing. Can you answer that ?

I'm also looking for your proof that she had some columns between her and the "explosion". Which of course is a curious statement, cuz why would you also ask how she wasn't cut up by flying plane debris, when you just provided an answer for that - she had columns between her and the plane.

So to finish, do you have proof of where she was sitting? I know you say she was sitting 40' away from the hole. But you also say the entrance hole was 20' across - which is a lie. What I'm looking for is HER saying "I sat right here. E ring, section 5, wedge x, row 11, seat 23,...etc" and her pointing to a map of exactly where she was, and NOT your interpretation of what all that means.

Bump yet again for SPreston-

1- so why do you ask the question about HOW she could survive being cut up by flying jet shrapnel, and yet when I ask YOU how she could survive the flying brickwork, you have an answer for that. Wouldn't your answer be my answer? Shouldn't you drop this particular aspect now?

2- why no answer AT ALL regarding how she could survive the overpressure from only 40' away?

Isn't it just better at this point, since April's own "X" on the map proves you to be miserably wrong in your beliefs about where she sat..... to just admit that you are wrong? And just put an end to your embarassment before you're thrown under the bus by Ranquisamo?

I'm even more curious to know what this does to your overall beliefs about 9/11? Now that this has been proven to be false, with absolutely no hope of redeeming it, do you now question your sources? Or do you still have "faith" in them?

How does this work for truthers? Does argueing for an inside job strengthen your belief in it, even though various aspects of your beliefs have been proven wrong?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join