It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon attack victim April Gallop interviewed by CIT

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
Of course this is only guesswork...

You got that right.

Why is it the CIT crowd had nothing but "guesswork" for their little theories? Craig is big on saying humans are not computers, therefore they shouldn't be expected to remember the precise flight path of a 90-ton aircraft flying 100 or 200 feet above them.

Preston has no evidence nor actual proof of anything, so he says this is all guesswork, from what sorts of explosives were used to every other element of the day.

That'll go over well in court - if the CIT Sleuths and their trusty associate SPreston ever get to that point in their adventure.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pinch

That'll go over well in court - if the CIT Sleuths and their trusty associate SPreston ever get to that point in their adventure.

Save your snide remarks for your self. However, when your ship is sinking on your foundation of lies, all you have left is snide and ridiculing comment. Your foundation of lies cannot stand up against the “truth” and “will” come tumbling down.
It is so pathetic, how “you” people have nice little labels for the people seeking the truth.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

April and Elijah were 35-45 feet from the blast(s) with perhaps one or more concrete columns between them and the blast(s).

But if they were blown across the room, then it follows that any columns probably wouldn't shield them from flying brickwork.

And if they were blown across the room, then they DEFINITELY weren't shielded from overpressure.

So how come the biggest complaint is that they had ceiling falling on their head? Wouldn't they also be missing a few internal organs? And be suffering from noninvasive brain injury? The guys in Iraq that get hit by ied's have this brain problem all the time, and they've got helmets.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Seymour Butz

So how come the biggest complaint is that they had ceiling falling on their head? Wouldn't they also be missing a few internal organs? And be suffering from noninvasive brain injury? The guys in Iraq that get hit by ied's have this brain problem all the time, and they've got helmets.

Your twisted logic does not work here, and what does Iraq have to do with (April Gallop Interviewed by CIT?)

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink

Your twisted logic does not work here, and what does Iraq have to do with (April Gallop Interviewed by CIT?)

Why is it twisted! What do you mean by that! Why are you so blind to the fact that no one could survive being 40' away from that blast! Do you have another explanation! Why are you being so obtuse! Why the run on paragraph! What am I doing!

Do you have scientific proof that disputes my claim! Why do you make claims that you cannot back up! You add nothing to the discussion! You claim to have knowledge but do not supply the proof that you are qualified!

What's with all these exclamation points again!

Oh yeah, the more I use, the more correct I am!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
once bush is out of office...there are going to be people that are going to talk, but until then, and even maybe after, there will be people that will keep their mouth shut. might i remind everybody that high-grade anthrax was sent in the mail to our congressmen and others. and if you don't think that was a warning about keeping their mouth shut, i've got a bridge to sell you. there are no coincidences in government.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Why is it twisted! What do you mean by that!

You know very well what I mean, are you playing the I Don’t Know game again!

Why are you so blind to the fact that no one could survive being 40' away from that blast!

You are not qualify to determine who can survived a 40 blast.

Why are you being so obtuse

: lacking sharpness or quickness of sensibility or intellect : INSENSITIVE , STUPID b: difficult to comprehend : not clear or precise in thought or expression
synonyms see DULL

www.merriam-webster.com...
You still will not stop with the ridaculling of other poster who do not agree with you how pathetic!

Why the run on paragraph! What am I doing!

Are we going to play your I know know game again.

Do you have scientific proof that disputes my claim!

No I do not and neither do you, so stop with the ridiculous “opinions” and shoven it in our faces as truths!

Why do you make claims that you cannot back up!

Please show where I have made “claims” that I can not back up?

You add nothing to the discussion!

Please save it! Those are my words that I use on you all the time.

You claim to have knowledge but do not supply the proof that you are qualified!

LOL I love it! You parrot me so well in my own writing skill another one of my famous lines that I write to you all the time. However, now you want to spin it back on me, how lovely. However, you have one problem with your statement and that is I never said I was qualified and If, I ever make a claim about evidences I always share it and you know it. So please stop posting lies.

Oh yeah, the more I use, the more correct I am!

You still have not stop with your ridiculing. How do you expect people to take you seriously when you talk like this?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

You add nothing to the OP! WHy do you continue to post in the thread when you have nothing constructive to say!!! You are not qualified to know whether or not I am qualified to know!! Why are you a terrorist apologist!!You have no proofs of anything!!!I know for sure that anybody who doubts the OS is a shill!!!!It's obvious to anyone that's not a mind numbed internet surfer that the OS is correct!!! Anybody that doubts the OS is a sheep to follow thoroughly discredited CT's!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

How do you expect people to take you seriously when you talk like this?

I'll add this:

I only like to have discussions with people that I respect first.

Trolls and morons don't deserve any.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

posted by Seymour Butz

I know for sure that anybody who doubts the OS is a shill!!!! It's obvious to anyone that's not a mind numbed internet surfer that the OS is correct!!! Anybody that doubts the OS is a sheep to follow thoroughly discredited CT's!!!!

Does anybody doubt now that many people are totally brainwashed by their boob tubes?

From poor Mr Seymour Butz: (See more butts?)

I know for sure that anybody who doubts the OFFICIAL STORY is a shill!!!!

It's obvious to anyone that's not a mind numbed internet surfer that the OFFICIAL STORY is correct!!!

Anybody that doubts the OFFICIAL STORY is a sheep to follow thoroughly discredited CT's!!!!

Pathetic and to be pitied. There but for the Grace of GOD go I.

Yet April Gallop alone proves that the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY was a lie by surviving with her baby boy without burns, in a location near the alleged crash site of an alleged large jet aircraft filled with jet fuel which should have burned them to a crisp. An aircraft, incidentally which was actually in reality far to the north on a different flight path, which could not possibly have struck the five light poles, nor could have impacted the wall 35-45 feet from April's desk, nor could have created the damage path through the Pentagon.

NO JET FUEL = = = = = NO 757 JET AIRCRAFT

[edit on 12/29/08 by SPreston]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

""""The explosive force is directed upwards and not inwards.""""
""""Hollywood special effects explosions""""
""""Also it is apparent the center of that alleged explosion is out away from the wall a good bit.""""
""""Located in the construction trailers and further away from April and little Elijah.""""
""""Simultaneously, the 9-11 perps could have blown several Military Rapid Wall Breaching Kits to penetrate the wall""""
""""A half hour or so later, when they blew the roof, and after they had covered the internal area with jet fuel and a few aircraft pieces, they could have exploded a few more high explosives. """"

PRICELESS!!!!

[edit on 30-12-2008 by rush969]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Yet April Gallop alone proves that the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY was a lie by surviving with her baby boy without burns, in a location near the alleged crash site of an alleged large jet aircraft filled with jet fuel which should have burned them to a crisp.

It's a funny thing about jet fuel.

There's a few debunkers in other threads who would have us believe that jet fuel spread across the whole floor expanses of the WTC 1 and 2 towers. It flowed down multiple elevator shafts, causing possible explosions in the basements. It pooled in the lobby. According to them, there was jet fuel everywhere in the WTC towers.

Yet, April sits around 40 feet away from the Pentagon blast-hole and she sees no jet fuel, nor is she covered in it or burnt by it.

I guess that jet fuel only spreads in some buildings and not others, right? Maybe jet fuel spreads proportionally to the lies that need to be spread to sell a story?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   

You add nothing to the OP!

Seymour Butz, I have gone through every one of your posts on this topic and you have not posted anything helpful about this topic( Pentagon attack victim April Gallop interviewed by CIT.) However, all your posts are full of insults and snide remarks and you have ridiculed everyone that has defended April Gallop such as me. So in reference you have added nothing but the same old insults as usual.

WHy do you continue to post in the thread

Because I believe in supporting the truth, Do you have a problem with that!

when you have nothing constructive to say!!!

So you are now the foremost authority on April Gallop? If you notices, each quote I take out of your rant is noting but insults.

You are not qualified to know whether or not I am qualified to know!!

Wow! More insults, and do I detect anger issue here.

Why are you a terrorist apologist!!

Now you have resulted to name calling which are grounds of being band ATT: MODS!
I am not a terrorist! You need to take a break from ATS, and pull your self together because you are loosing it!

You have no proofs of anything!!!

I have proven many thing in the 911 threads and I have exposed many lies in the 911 discussion. I have asked many of important questions, and I have research many 911 topics. I have presented my findings with sources and posted in many 911 threads and started my own 911 threads and I have participated in many healthy discussions and debates.
If anything, I have contributed a lot for those that are looking for answers in the 911 Official Story.

I know for sure that anybody who doubts the OS is a shill!!!!

Really! Care to prove that? I guess not!
I am in here to deny ignorance!

It's obvious to anyone that's not a mind numbed internet surfer that the OS is correct!!

Then why bother posting in a conspiracies site to begin with! Most of us are looking for answers because we do not believe in everything in the 911 Official Story we feel we have been lied to. However you are not helping any of us by parroting the same old garbage that we know are lies!

Anybody that doubts the OS is a sheep to follow thoroughly discredited CT's!!!!

Again nothing but ridiculing, and insulting good people who are asking questions about 911 and now you are being disrespectful.

I am sure April Gallop is going through a tough time with her law suit just because she has voiced her opinions that she dose not believe in the Official Story dosent make her a crack pot. I find April a very brave woman, who has stood up against a corrupt Government, who wants nothing better than to see this woman to disappear.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seymour Butz

April and Elijah were 35-45 feet from the blast(s) with perhaps one or more concrete columns between them and the blast(s).

But if they were blown across the room, then it follows that any columns probably wouldn't shield them from flying brickwork.

And if they were blown across the room, then they DEFINITELY weren't shielded from overpressure.

Bump for SPreston:

So if they were "blown"across the room, then they were definitely exposed to massive overpressure from your fairytale breaching charges.

How'd they survive THAT?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Guys, pay no attention to 'pinch'. I've seen this before. He's a classic shill. Don't even engage that filth.

Great interview!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

1-I am sure April Gallop is going through a tough time with her law suit just because she has voiced her opinions that she dose not believe in the Official Story dosent make her a crack pot.

2-I find April a very brave woman,

1- actually, it does make her a crackpot. Especially since she took money from the airlines because their planes hit the buildings, but now says that NO planes hit the buildings.

2-she definitely deserves better than she's getting, so I agree with you there.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Will April have to give back the money she took from the airlines... since she NOW has evidence they didn't even exist at the Pentagon??

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

posted by Seymour Butz
Especially since she took money from the airlines because their planes hit the buildings, but now says that NO planes hit the buildings.

posted by CameronFox
Will April have to give back the money she took from the airlines... since she NOW has evidence they didn't even exist at the Pentagon??

All right, its about time the disinfo agents and government loyalists produce the evidence that April Gallop signed an agreement with the airlines for a money settlement. No your word is worthless and insufficient.

Do you mind?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

I agree with you there, where is their proof. They are acting like school kids; they really think they have won something. Notice how they team up together.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I don't have any proof that she has accepted any type of compensation.

Actually I have some information that is just the opposite.

April Gallop did not refuse money from the compensation fund, she and her son were denied it.

According to medical records, April was listed as DOA on 911. Later on she was listed as AWOL. As of 3 years ago this was not fixed.

The info I have has not been verified. IT is also pretty dated. I will be making phone calls tomorrow to confirm this. (unless I receive the information this evening.)

Although I do not agree with the current lawsuit that she is pursuing, she and her son deserve the same compensation that everyone else did.

In regards to the 911 Victims Compensation Fund, there were only 89 people from the Pentagon that were awarded compensation due to injuries.

I apologize for my previous comment.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by CameronFox]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join