It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon attack victim April Gallop interviewed by CIT

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

posted by CameronFox
I don't have any proof that she has accepted any type of compensation.

Actually I have some information that is just the opposite.

April Gallop did not refuse money from the compensation fund, she and her son were denied it.

According to medical records, April was listed as DOA on 911. Later on she was listed as AWOL. As of 3 years ago this was not fixed.

The info I have has not been verified. IT is also pretty dated. I will be making phone calls tomorrow to confirm this. (unless I receive the information this evening.)

Although I do not agree with the current lawsuit that she is pursuing, she and her son deserve the same compensation that everyone else did.

In regards to the 911 Victims Compensation Fund, there were only 89 people from the Pentagon that were awarded compensation due to injuries.

I apologize for my previous comment.

Oh really? Apology accepted. Perhaps now you will lay off her a bit? She has been crippled and walks with a cane and her little boy has severe brain damage from the explosion, which will cost a lot of money to repair. April Gallop is a brave woman to simply go against the status quo and tell the truth. Too bad there were not more persons like her among the military personnel at the Pentagon on 9-11. Apparently bravery and honesty at the Pentagon is not contagious.

My parents and grandparents taught me that a person like April Gallop is exactly the type of person I should model myself after. We desperately need more Americans just like her. Would you agree?

posted by CameronFox
Will April have to give back the money she took from the airlines... since she NOW has evidence they didn't even exist at the Pentagon??

Sadly April Gallop may wait a long long time for a similar apology from Mr Seymour Butz.

posted by Seymour Butz

1- actually, it does make her a crackpot. Especially since she took money from the airlines because their planes hit the buildings, but now says that NO planes hit the buildings.

2-she definitely deserves better than she's getting, so I agree with you there.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
One additional comment.

April Gallop is first and foremost a mother. If she quietly decides to settle without additional comment for enough funds to take care of little Elijah's needs; we 9-11 Truthers at Loose Change and Pentacon and Pilots For 9/11 Truth, and certainly many other Truther sites, will not criticize her nor cease supporting her.

April has already gone far beyond what should be expected of her, and she will always be our heroine. Her sense of patriotism and honesty has provided a great honor to our nation and our people.

Good luck on your lawsuit against the traitors April, and may GOD Almighty bless you and little Elijah.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
Perhaps now you will lay off her a bit? She has been crippled and walks with a cane and her little boy has severe brain damage from the explosion, which will cost a lot of money to repair.

Actually, I am going to look further into what lawsuits she has made, what were they for, and what the outcomes were. April has filed many lawsuits over the past several years. I do not have the exact count nor do I have the results (although I have heard they were quite unsuccessful) Up until the most recent conspiracy theory laden lawsuit, I am told none of them were CT based.

Her son suffered a brain injury. He is now over 7 years old and from what I read, was denied early intervention. I am curious how this happened seeing that E.I. is a state sponsored/funded program that is paid for by the state up until the child is 3. After that, the town where the child resides is responsible. Regardless, the government should have awarded him due compensation.

April Gallop is a brave woman to simply go against the status quo and tell the truth.

She was a brave woman on 911 to rescue her son and assisted with getting others out of the Pentagon. Filing a lawsuit filled with bogus conspiracy theories does not make one brave. It makes them less credible.

Too bad there were not more persons like her among the military personnel at the Pentagon on 9-11. Apparently bravery and honesty at the Pentagon is not contagious.

So, there were no brave or honest people at the Pentagon? I disagree.

My parents and grandparents taught me that a person like April Gallop is exactly the type of person I should model myself after. We desperately need more Americans just like her. Would you agree?

She filed a lawsuit... a bogus one with lies that will get thrown out. So, to answer your question, no, my parents and grandparents taught me to be honest. This latest lawsuit is not one with honesty.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted by SPreston

posted by CameronFox
She filed a lawsuit... a bogus one with lies that will get thrown out. So, to answer your question, no, my parents and grandparents taught me to be honest. This latest lawsuit is not one with honesty.

That is pure and simply only your opinion. Our government and our military have a long long history of lying to us. Their 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY has many proven lies within it. George Dubya Bush is provably the biggest liar who has ever infested our White House.

April Gallop has no history of lying to us. April said there was no jet fuel in her office and she and little Elijah were not burned by jet fuel. On the surface April is telling the truth and the government is lying.

April and little Elijah at her desk were allegedly directly in the path of a 90 ton 124 ft wingspan 535 mph 757 which the government claims crashed directly through her office shredding aluminum and burning jet fuel. April and little Elijah survived. On the surface April is telling the truth and the government is lying.

April claims she is telling the truth and April claims the Defense Department ordered her to lie and she refused to. Apparently April has been punished and little Elijah has been refused the medical treatment even you claim he is entitled to. On the surface April is telling the truth and the government is lying.

It is simple as that.

[edit on 12/30/08 by SPreston]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

and little Elijah has been refused the medical treatment even you claim he is entitled to.

That's the most annoying part.

A baby is too young to know or believe in ANY type of truth or conspiracy theory.

Elijah was injured at his mother's government work place. He should have been completely looked after, without any interference.

There must be some type of agenda to deny Elijah the help and support that he should have got. The question is - why?

Why can Silverstein be looked after with continually successful lawsuits, yet a baby that suffered brain damage is considered to be collateral? Only a brave (or foolhardy) debunker would try and claim that this is fair, or even attempt to joke about it.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

April Gallop has no history of lying to us. April said there was no jet fuel in her office and she and little Elijah were not burned by jet fuel. On the surface April is telling the truth and the government is lying.

On YOUR surface Spreston. Reality sings a different song.

April and little Elijah at her desk were allegedly directly in the path of a 90 ton 124 ft wingspan 535 mph 757 which the government claims crashed directly through her office shredding aluminum and burning jet fuel. April and little Elijah survived. On the surface April is telling the truth and the government is lying.

Actually you are not being honest here.

here is a map that April Gallop filled out:

The Pentagon is, as you know a very large building. Her office was almost 140 feet away from the impact point.

Here is a graphic of where the fatalities were at the Pentagon:

Not a single fatality in the area where I assume April was working. (Office of Administrative Assistant.)

April claims she is telling the truth and April claims the Defense Department ordered her to lie and she refused to.

It is simple as that.

Huh? April has been looking for money for some time now. (i am not saying she does not deserve compensation for her and her sons injuries)

It does not make sense for the government NOT to pay her off if they though she knew something. Remember that none of her lawsuits prior to this one mentioned anything sinister regarding the US Government.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Our government and our military have a long long history of lying to us.

And truthers have a short history of telling lies, so is that what they aspire to? To become the very thing that they despise?

I bumped a previous post of mine, asking how she could have survived the overpressure from being 40' away from a blast powerful enough to defeat a wall just reinforced to prevent that very thing. Can you answer that ?

I'm also looking for your proof that she had some columns between her and the "explosion". Which of course is a curious statement, cuz why would you also ask how she wasn't cut up by flying plane debris, when you just provided an answer for that - she had columns between her and the plane.

So to finish, do you have proof of where she was sitting? I know you say she was sitting 40' away from the hole. But you also say the entrance hole was 20' across - which is a lie. What I'm looking for is HER saying "I sat right here. E ring, section 5, wedge x, row 11, seat 23,...etc" and her pointing to a map of exactly where she was, and NOT your interpretation of what all that means.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Seymour Butz

Seymour,

The map I have posted shows her approximate location. (she marked it)

In my best estimation it shows she was at least 135 feet away from the impact point.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox

The Pentagon is, as you know a very large building. Her office was almost 140 feet away from the impact point.

Jeeze.

So basically SPreston is retelling more lies when he says she was 40' away.

Maybe he just keeps repeating the same typo.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Well. I will give him the benefit of the doubt... he "embellished" the distance she was from the plane.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

And truthers have a short history of telling lies, so is that what they aspire to? To become the very thing that they despise?

Please provide proof?
Why do you post such venom? Why don’t you post a thread all about truthers who fall short to telling lies. Lets see if you get people to agree with you, (I don’t think so.)

How did April Gallop walk away without any burns? You should know because you have made it very clear everyone else is wrong, so would you care to demonstrate to how she was not burnt up alive?

[edit on 30-12-2008 by Gonenuts]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

posted by CameronFox
On YOUR surface Spreston. Reality sings a different song.

I don't know anything about all your BS CameronFox. You have provided no source to any of that, therefore it is totally worthless. All those pics are linked to your private photo shop and Captain Obvious; for all I know you just recently drew them.

All I know is that the Pentagon Renovation Team told April she was officially located 35-45 feet from the place of impact. The alleged aircraft which was supposed to have hit had a 124 ft wingspan. Of course it did not hit the Pentagon, because it was actually above the Naval Annex and North of the Citgo and could not possibly have taken out the light poles and carved the damage path through April's Ring of the Pentagon.

[edit on 12/30/08 by SPreston]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Seems I may have jumped the gun with my apology

First of all let me start by stating that I believe that April and her son deserve appropriate compensation for the injuries they suffered and still suffer with to this day.

That aside, I just obtained information that April Gallop did indeed settle with the airlines for compensation. I will have the court documents delivered via e-mail hopefully on Jan 5th when I return to work. In addition I have filed an application for a PACER account to obtain all court documentations that are public.

I also appeared to have jumped the gun by stating that she was denied funding from the victims compensation fund. The terms of the Fund were explicit, and deliberately so, to include the proviso that anyone who made application to the Fund had to forgo suing in civil courts for their injuries. She had to choose whether to take the money from the Fund or sue, and she chose to sue.

One of her lawsuits included hundreds of plaintiffs, all of whom agreed to dismiss their claims, except her, and even after the lawyer bailed on that one, she continued on her own. I do not have the status of that lawsuit, hopefully it will be included with the info I requested.

I will post any information as soon as it arrives.

Cam

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

I don't know anything about all your BS CameronFox. You have provided no source to any of that, therefore it is totally worthless.

Here you go Spreston:

www.injury.com...

9-11 Elisha Zion Peace Foundation

[edit on 30-12-2008 by CameronFox]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Thank you. Sounds more like April is being punished doesn't it, for refusing to repeat the lies she and the other military personnel inside the Pentagon were ordered to? Sounds like the exact same military I was enduring in the Nam. Do not think for yourselves, and when ordered to, jump and only ask how high SIR.

In the chaos and confusion of the days following 9/11 she was mistakenly reported dead on arrival (DOA), and Absent Without Official Leave (AWOL). While the record identifying her as DOA has been corrected, the record that lists her as AWOL has yet to be corrected in the 3 years since 9/11.

That erroneous record continues to interfered with her ability to receive the Soldier's Medal for which she has been duly nominated for heroism in the face of extreme danger. While others were running away to save themselves, she took time to pull others from the rubble.

It seems that the medal is hung up in some bureaucratic snafu. This snafu has also interfered with her ability to receive relief funds from the military and private charities. It seems clear that this situation is a microcosm of the larger problem that created the conditions that allowed the terrorists to succeed in the 911 attack.

www.injury.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

How do you figure she is being punished? She has already received compensation from the Airlines. She was AGAIN offered compensation from another suit and refused and wanted to continue her case. These cases do not involve the US Government. (besides the most recent one)

Quite ironically, I believe she was suing Saudi's. (don't quote me)

So, to suggest she is "sticking it to the man" is not appropriate.

I believe this most current case is the 5th one for her. Again, I will post what info I have. Perhaps if you contact Craig, he will have the information closer at hand than I.

EDIT: Keep in mind that website is not current as the 800# to donate has been disconnected.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by CameronFox]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

posted by CameronFox

How do you figure she is being punished?

What did I reference in the external quote? The Soldiers Medal for heroism in the face of extreme danger, for which she has been duly nominated. It appears that she is without funds and Elisha is going without treatment, so where are these awards which you claim she has received? Is it possible these are the awards which her fraudulant AWOL record and the refusal of the Soldiers Medal has kept her from receiving?

It looks exactly like she is being punished by the Department of Defense. With Trillions of $$$$ funds, they should be able to send quite a message to any other military personnel considering opening their big yaps, don't you think?

It seems that the medal is hung up in some bureaucratic snafu. This snafu has also interfered with her ability to receive relief funds from the military and private charities.

This does not make you angry? Did the mistreatment of the wounded soldiers at Walter Reed make you angry?

This young single mom lives from eviction notice to eviction notice. Her child was deemed to be in need of early intervention, but 3 years later this innocent child has not received the care that he needs and deserves. Cannon Fodder - They sacrifice, and we turn a blind eye. I hope it hasn't come to that.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

What did I reference in the external quote? The Soldiers Medal for heroism in the face of extreme danger, for which she has been duly nominated.

Did she get it? We don't know. That site is over 3 years old. I'm not saying she does or doesn't deserve it.

It appears that she is without funds and Elisha is going without treatment, so where are these awards which you claim she has received?

Why would you ask ME what she did with her settlement??

Is it possible these are the awards which her fraudulant AWOL record and the refusal of the Soldiers Medal has kept her from receiving?

Not that I am aware of. She refused the victims compensation fund so she could pursue civil suits. Something that she has done now... 5 times.

It looks exactly like she is being punished by the Department of Defense. With Trillions of $$$$ funds, they should be able to send quite a message to any other military personnel considering opening their big yaps, don't you think?

No SPreston. she was offered compensation. She refused it. She was not attempting to get anything from the government. (until now)

It seems that the medal is hung up in some bureaucratic snafu. This snafu has also interfered with her ability to receive relief funds from the military and private charities.

This does not make you angry? Did the mistreatment of the wounded soldiers at Walter Reed make you angry?

We don't know if she is still considered AWOL... I doubt it. I am not sure what impact her military status would have on private charities? Again...that site is over three years old.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Average payout to those injured at the Pentagon?

Over $600,000.00

www.usdoj.gov... (page 96)

Seems she may have punished herself.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

Dora, likes your dog she wants to eat his wig, looks tasty to.
Is it a he or she what is your dog name?
Hmmm $600.000.00 is not really that much money especially when you consider all her on going medical, and her son medical, that will be gone in a year, that’s nothing.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join