It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon attack victim April Gallop interviewed by CIT

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
We did this interview with April last year and it is included on The PentaCon dvd but I figured now is a good time to release it online since she just filed a lawsuit against Cheney & Rumsfeld.

Google Video Link

April needs all the support we can give. The movement needs to rally around her with as much conviction as we can muster.

She has been devastated in so many ways since the attack and utterly neglected by the government and no doubt the fact that she has been vocal about questions is a big reason for this.

Frankly I don't think she was meant to survive but the fact that she did in itself is hard evidence that no 757 hit that building.

Her account is extremely dangerous to the official story and she has paid the price for merely talking about her very unfortunate experience.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
There is already a thread concerning April Gallop, so I recommended this post be moved into the other one.

Till then, however, could you explain, Craig, why, if April doesn't believe a plane hit the building, did she sue and accept a settlement from the airlines and security companies? Was it the temptation of easy, free money? If a plane never hit the building, why did she accept that settlement?

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pinch

This thread is regarding the exclusive interview we did with her.

The other thread is about her lawsuit.

I don't know anything about any of your allegations and I wouldn't speak for April even if I did.

I do know that both April and her child are permanently disabled due to 9/11 and she has been stuck in utter poverty ever since.

I find it disgusting that you would question her motives and say ANYTHING about money as if you have a CLUE about what type of benefits or compensation she has gotten or should get for having her life destroyed.

April has been chewed up and spit out by the government quite similar to the injustice we've seen from neglected veterans who suffer from gulf war syndrome that the government refused to even acknowledge existed.

People's lives are destroyed because of the lies of our government and they are left to fend for themselves while people like you spit in their faces if they dare seek justice.

Go ahead and keep trying to raise doubts on April's motives.

Do it some more pinch.

It makes you look really tough, cool, and strong.

While you're at it go spit in the face of some suffering homeless gulf war vets who have been denied medical benefits.

Maybe you can make a day of it on Christmas.

Happy holidays!

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I listened to the interview and found it very interesting. I haven't really looked into the experiences of eyewitnesses or maybe victims is the better word, who were in the building that day.

I'm not sure how much testimony there is out there, but here, clearly is someone who saw no evidence of an airplane crash as she exited the building through the alleged "impact" hole. One swallow doesn't make a spring but it's a very nice sign.

Personally, I don't put much stock in her speculation that she could possibility be the one who actually detonated the "bomb", if that's what it was, when she turned her computer monitor on. That kind of macabre touch happens in movies a lot, but the idea that 9/11 plotters would give that responsibility to April is, IMHO, out of the question.

Edit: One thing does intrigue me though. The fact that she was a call in substitute for someone else who "had to go to a meeting" and was therefore out of the office when the incident happened. Possibilities of insider awareness emerge there. The guy in charge of one of the air defense situation rooms was a last minute replacement also, I believe.

[edit on 22-12-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   

posted by pinch
if April doesn't believe a plane hit the building, did she sue and accept a settlement from the airlines and security companies? Was it the temptation of easy, free money? If a plane never hit the building, why did she accept that settlement?

Thank you April Gallop for refusing to LIE when the Department of Defense ordered you to LIE. It is sad that so many others injured and trapped by a treacherous attack upon our Pentagon, have failed to display such honor. There should be hundreds of Pentagon personnel coming forward seeking interviews to give accounts of what they witnessed at the Pentagon on 9-11. Is it because the MSM refuses to interview them? Surely many of them have retired or left the service in the past seven years, and are out of reach of retaliation by the Defense Dept and Bush Regime. Even if their accounts supported the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY, where are they in more detail like CIT has given us? Are MSM journalists too incompetent to give detailed decent interviews?

Why is it pinch that you fail to criticize Dubya for stealing the emergency funds raised for the victims of 9-11 to fund his bloody war of greed and naked aggression? And how is it you have inside information on how much money April has received for her injuries? Would you mind posting your links to her bank accounts? Do you not believe that a little boy should receive compensation for his brain injuries when the Pentagon security personnel were incompetent and he should have been in day care far from the explosions? In fact if April had taken him to daycare as was standard procedure, she would have been late to her office and likely would have escaped injury herself. Since her supervisor was away at a meeting, and ordered that April be allowed to take Elishah to her office, do you think April and her son were supposed to die in there?

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
Why is it pinch that you fail to criticize Dubya for stealing the emergency funds raised for the victims of 9-11 to fund his bloody war of greed and naked aggression?

Can you find some different adjective combinations besides "bloody war" and "naked aggression"? Those have been used up, pretty much, and don't have the "oomph" that they used to have. Perhaps you can move on to Bush eating babies and putting hamsters in blenders?

As far as stealing "the emergency funds" goes, when Dubya cuts off all support to the colonists on Alpha Centauri and moves truly into the "Galactically Evil" category, *then* I'll take note. He only has another 28 days or so to do that, so he'd better hurry up!

Seriously, though, is there no end to the garbage you'll make up or believe or buy into? Apparently not.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
April's attorney seems to think a missile hit the Pentagon:

Attorney, William Veale:

Defendant Rumsfeld also made a striking prediction of the attack, as if speaking compulsively about his secret knowledge, that very morning, and several days later, he publicly referred to the “missile” that hit the Pentagon.

Interesting.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox

Attorney, William Veale:

Defendant Rumsfeld also made a striking prediction of the attack, as if speaking compulsively about his secret knowledge, that very morning, and several days later, he publicly referred to the “missile” that hit the Pentagon.

Interesting.

The funniest claim they've made is that the air defense missles didn't pop out of the ground.

Is she so clueless about the the building she worked in?

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

Personally, I don't put much stock in her speculation that she could possibility be the one who actually detonated the "bomb", if that's what it was, when she turned her computer monitor on.

She didn't say that she believes she detonated a bomb now.

She suggested that the timing is what convinced her at the time that she may have.

Edit: One thing does intrigue me though. The fact that she was a call in substitute for someone else who "had to go to a meeting" and was therefore out of the office when the incident happened. Possibilities of insider awareness emerge there. The guy in charge of one of the air defense situation rooms was a last minute replacement also, I believe.

Agreed.

The whole thing about getting the call on the cell phone and being told to report right to her desk with her baby and having no problem getting the baby cleared is all too weird to me.

As is the fact that she wasn't aware of the attack.

It smells to me like they wanted her in her office at 9:38 no matter what it took.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT

I don't know anything about any of your allegations and I wouldn't speak for April even if I did.

I wouldn't expect the "Citizen's Investigation Team" to know anything about her case.

I find it disgusting...

As I find your actions.

Go ahead and keep trying to raise doubts on April's motives.

I will, especially when there are charlatans like slime-ball lawyers who can't even do basic elementary research on a topic to take advantage of her.

It makes you look really tough, cool, and strong.

Don't be scared, Craig. Just because this latest little scam won't see the inside of a courtroom doesn't mean you journey isn't worthwhile - at least you learned that the Camp Springs One departure does indeed fly due west (270), OVER approaching aircraft into DCA, and you learned that Captain Bob isn' treally that sharp of a pilot. Well, you should have.

[edit on 22-12-2008 by pinch]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
Personally, I don't put much stock in her speculation that she could possibility be the one who actually detonated the "bomb", if that's what it was, when she turned her computer monitor on. That kind of macabre touch happens in movies a lot, but the idea that 9/11 plotters would give that responsibility to April is, IMHO, out of the question.

I don't think she is suggesting this, she is saying that from a psychological point of view, she pushed a button and there was an explosion. Action followed by reaction.
Imagine if you entered a room and flicked the light switch just as all power went out, your first instinct would be that you tripped a fuse. But you could find that there was major blackout just at that moment. Without knowing what else was happening, you'd simply believe that you had cause the power in your home to fail.

In general, it's interesting to hear her opinion. She clearly has thought a lot about what happened that day, and she's very brave for being honest about it.

One thing is for certain, I'll easily accept the opinions and estimations of a person who was there over and above the opinions of leaders who deny the claims and observations of such a witness.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

posted by CameronFox

Attorney, William Veale:

If that is the extent of Veale's statement; it looks more like he is pointing out that Rummy was leaking deliberate disinformation. Perhaps you and pinch can easily relate to that.

Thank GOD for April Gallop. She survived in a position where she and her son should have died; and now she is disturbing the status quo by REFUSING TO LIE as ordered by the Defense Department and by extension the Bush Regime.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seymour Butz

Apparently so. I was working in the building six months before April Gallop arrived and the indoc I received from the Navy Command Center bubbas highlighted the security aspects of the building (perhaps the Navy indoc folks were a bit more complete in their indoctrination briefings then the Army was!), and they were all about vehicle security or security checkpoints.

I knew for a fact there were no "air-defense" missiles, subterranean or otherwise, just as there had never been any on any naval or air force or other military base I had ever been on inside the continental US. You simply didn't need them. To believe there were some, even to this day, is absolute base ignorance, and for some high-falutin' hundreds-per-hour "Esquire" law firm to put that in a lawsuit is really one of the funniest thing I have ever seen come out of this "Truther" movement.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted by Seymour Butz

posted by pinch
Apparently so. I was working in the building six months before April Gallop arrived and the indoc I received from the Navy Command Center bubbas highlighted the security aspects of the building (perhaps the Navy indoc folks were a bit more complete in their indoctrination briefings then the Army was!), and they were all about vehicle security or security checkpoints.

I knew for a fact there were no "air-defense" missiles, subterranean or otherwise, just as there had never been any on any naval or air force or other military base I had ever been on inside the continental US.

Perhaps she was ignorant of the defensive abilities of Pentagon security. However you are just a mechanic, and April Gallop had a top secret clearance. So her knowledge and intellect and position outranks yours by a great amount.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

posted by SPreston
Why is it pinch that you fail to criticize Dubya for stealing the emergency funds raised for the victims of 9-11 to fund his bloody war of greed and naked aggression?

posted by pinch
Can you find some different adjective combinations besides "bloody war" and "naked aggression"? Those have been used up, pretty much, and don't have the "oomph" that they used to have.

Well gee willikers pinch, April Gallop and Elisha need help with their serious injuries, and you still managed to not criticize the Bush Regime for stealing their health and rehabilitative funds, once again. I suppose you were all for sticking all those badly wounded Iraq War casualties and brain injuries, in those falling down rat infested moldy Walter Reed buildings for hiding them from the public until they died, also? Why would that be pinch?

How else to describe an attack on a nation which had NOTHING to do with 9-11, had no WMDs, was never a danger to American cities nor the American people, had never threatened to attack America, nor whose chicken coop missile silos were no danger to anybody? The World Court has repeatedly described the attack on Iraq as a war of naked aggression haven't they?

The World Court would just love to get the Bush Regime war criminals under their jurisdiction would they not? Many world governments have described the War in Iraq as a war of naked aggression. Japan has described the US war crimes in their Parliament. The entire world knows for a fact that the Bush Regime is filled with war criminals.

As for GREED, have you ever seen a GREEDIER family than the Bush/Walker clan? How about Cheney and Rice and Rumsfeld? Isn't the GREED of Halliburton simply amazing?

The corrupt Bush Regime is DISGUSTING. Why aren't you disgusted pinch?

The chairman of a House panel holding hearings today on the care of wounded veterans at Walter Reed Army Hospital said problems at the facility are only the "tip of the iceberg" of poor treatment that extends throughout the military health care system.

"This is the wrong way to treat our troops and serious reforms need to happen immediately," said Rep. John Tierney, D-Mass., in opening hearings in the hospital's auditorium.

Other top Army officers also offered their apologies. "We have let some soldiers down," said Peter Geren, the undersecretary of the Army.

Tierney, chairman of the national security subcommittee of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, called the hearings after a series of articles in The Washington Post two weeks ago about alleged substandard conditions and bureaucratic problems at the Army-run facility.

The newspaper reported on moldy walls, rats and roaches at the outpatient facility where soldiers are sent after their initial treatment at the main hospital. The series also examined the frustrations of wounded soldiers from the Iraq and Afghan wars who face a bureaucratic nightmare in seeking medical help.

"Rats and cockroaches don't burrow and infest overnight", Tierney said. "Mold and holes in ceilings don't occur in a week. And complaints of bureaucratic indifference have been reported for years."

The panel heard wrenching testimony from two wounded soldiers and the wife of a veteran who quit her job to fight the bureaucracy to get him help.

"My life was ripped apart the day my husband was injured," said Annette McLeod, whose husband, Walter, was hit in the head by a steel cargo door while working in Iraq. "And having to live through the mess that we lived through at Walter Reed has been worse than anything I've ever sacrificed in my life."

She said that when hospital officials found out her husband had had trouble with math in high school, they tried to use that to claim he had a learning disability and was mentally retarded, and therefore didn't qualify for treatment of a brain injury.

"He was considered fit enough to serve in the National Guard for 16 years. He was fit enough for deployment. But now they're saying he had his mental problem before he went to Iraq," she said.

www.usatoday.com...

[edit on 12/22/08 by SPreston]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by pinch

Originally posted by pinch
I knew for a fact there were no "air-defense" missiles, subterranean or otherwise, just as there had never been any on any naval or air force or other military base I had ever been on inside the continental US. You simply didn't need them.

Of course as anyone who accepts the administration's account of the events of 9/11 now knows, that last statement is no longer true.

So, assuming that the administration accepts it's own version of the events of 9/11, it goes without saying that anti-aircraft missile batteries have now been installed at the Pentagon.

I'm sure everyone who works there now feels much safer.

If these batteries have not been installed could one reasonably conclude that the administration does not accept it's own version of the events of 9/11? Just asking.

Here's what was going on a year after the attack:

english.people.com.cn...

As part of a nation-wide effort to step up security before the one-year anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks, the Pentagon on Tuesday deployed anti-aircraft missiles around Washington D.C..

Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld ordered the move after upgrading a four-day air defense exercise beginning Tuesday to an active "Noble Eagle" deployment to protect the capital against potential attack from the air.

Surface-to-air missile launchers were deployed around Washington on Monday as part of the exercise, in which officials said no functional missiles had been originally planned. A mobile missile launcher was parked several hundred meters from the Pentagon on Tuesday.

This makes me wonder if in fact they have even yet installed anti-aircraft batteries at the Pentagon.

[edit on 22-12-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

You just don't get it preston. People like 'Pinch' have sold their soul to this government. He has a job that he thinks will provide benefits and such just as long as he follows their established status quo. At least I learned something valuable from my time in. That this government is willing to do whatever it takes. If it means attacking their own so wars can be justified, well, it isn't like this line of thought hasn't ever come up before. Even if the previous suggestion was shot down it was still presented to the highest office for consideration. Meaning that they think about it. Someone simply decided that the best way to 'safeguard' this country was to pull off 911.

The lack of evidence supporting the official story along with the many many many questions and coincidences and lack of answers is just overwhelming. People like Pinch are the 'yes' men of this government and will do whatever they are told and honestly believe that they are being true patriots for doing so. I learned the hard way that being a patriot doesn't mean that I have to listen to and DO what my superiors told me. Showing blind faith to a government is NOT patriotism. Patriotism is when you have the sack to question the actions of your government. FOR THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY and not for the men and women who think they run it.

Pinch will never understand that. Or more likely, he does and simply chooses to ignore this because it is his job to blindly follow without thought.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
The World Court has repeatedly described the attack on Iraq as a war of naked aggression haven't they?

The World Court?

L O L

Next you'll be telling us that United Nations representatives are raping children in Afrca. Wait! They are!!!!

Seriously, try to find a shred of objectivity when you pick global entities that hate him.

You didn't take my advice - your old and worn out "NAKED WAR OF BLOODY AGGRESSION" is becoming more and more of a laugh-line.

[edit on 22-12-2008 by pinch]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by pinch
why, if April doesn't believe a plane hit the building, did she sue and accept a settlement from the airlines and security companies? Was it the temptation of easy, free money? If a plane never hit the building, why did she accept that settlement?

ambulance chasers?

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted by dariousg
You just don't get it preston. People like 'Pinch' have sold their soul to this government. He has a job that he thinks will provide benefits and such just as long as he follows their established status quo. .....

The lack of evidence supporting the official story along with the many many many questions and coincidences and lack of answers is just overwhelming. People like Pinch are the 'yes' men of this government and will do whatever they are told and honestly believe that they are being true patriots for doing so. .....

Pinch will never understand that. Or more likely, he does and simply chooses to ignore this because it is his job to blindly follow without thought.

I'm sorry. You are probably correct. I just assume that active military and US Military veterans will always support the men and women and veterans they served with and NOT the corrupt government which threw their lives away and refused to follow up on their commitments to those loyal warriors of their families and friends and the People.

I always forget that there are people like pinch and Reheat and Farmer around who do not share our loyalty to our fellow veterans. I should have learned after the betrayal of my brother POWs and MIAs from the NAM and the abandoning into homelessness of so many wounded and PTSD victims from all the last few useless wars of the late 20th and 21st centuries, that all military personnel and veterans do not display patriotism as many of us do.

Once again I apologize for presuming too much. I should not have assumed that everyone would place patriotism and loyalty to the American people above the political status quo.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join