It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Technology: It's time to release more, The Economy can use it

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69: "Night Vision..."

Infrared night vision was developed by Germany during WWII, as for example shown on this Panther Ausf. G:
www.achtungpanzer.com...

Has got nothing to do with aliens or UFO's. For further information:
www.achtungpanzer.com...

[edit on 21-3-2010 by Tussilago]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I couldn't agree with the OP more. It is a sad state of affairs when the technology that could get us out of the mess we are in is heavily suppressed.
Have a look at this thread to get an idea of what is possible and being researched right now. Imagine if a young scholar can do these things, what can the government do?

Look up Bob Lazar's corvette on youtube.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

Couldn't agree more? You had better read through the thread, perhaps starting with the message right atop your own.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tussilago

"Alien Technology: It's time to release more, The Economy can use it"

Like I said I couldn't agree anymore with the OP? Is that confusing
?

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smell The Roses
reply to post by Tussilago

"Alien Technology: It's time to release more, The Economy can use it"

Like I said I couldn't agree anymore with the OP? Is that confusing
?

Not if there was anything to release. Please read the thread through and you'll see what I mean.
Oh hell, I might as well explain everything...
Basically, a certain Colonel Corso of Roswell fame claims (or is at least said to claim, haven't read his goddamn book, just clicked the ufomentary link) that a number of well known technologies today actually originated in the Roswell UFO debris and was back engineered under his supervision.
My single message directly above yours pretty much blows that claim apart on its own, cause there really isn't much point in using aliens from 1947 to come up with something in the 50's that Nazi Germany had already invented in the 30's or 40's, right?

Others further up the thread makes the point even better that me, using several more examples.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Sorry to insult all of your intellegance, by posting junk. All I was trying to put accross was that the tech of today was now were near what we had 20 years ago, you couldnt walk into a major chain supermarket and buy a mobile over the counter for under $30.
Of cause there was the tech but it wasnt available to the general public, now was it.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by X-tal_Phusion
Why are we expecting aliens to save our hides? Why don't we just give our scientists the support they need to conduct their research? They spend more time chasing dwindling grants than engaging in creative endeavors that spur important technological innovation! Don't get me started on all the foreign students coming in because we don't give enough future American scientists the academic support they need as they drift through our failing public school system! We've lost our competitive edge and it's only a matter of time before we find ourselves unable to purchase it cheaply from the rest of the world. Change the way science is taught in our schools and do away with grants (switch to a stipend system) if the US is serious about technological progress. Let's save ourselves!

The USA is OK in university science research. But university science research does not lead to widespread prosperity unless it is applied in commercial practice.

It is losing its technological edge because of the ideology of business and money which wants to eliminate low profit, but highly valuable (to GDP) manufacturing industries.

"They" say "we'll keep R&D in the USA", but inevitably it leaves too, because the best applied R&D happens in sniffing distance of the manufacturing plant. This makes the transition from university->corporate lab->manufacturing->wealth creation easier.

The reason that US students don't go into science as much (or is a smaller fraction of graduate students) is obvious: there aren't as many opportunities for the amount of work that you have to do. (The second point is that overseas students are much more profitable for universities as they have to pay much more $$$).

An Asian student can try to get a job in the USA (in science there is almost no ethnic discrimination on the technical side) or go back to a booming economy. An American scientist has little chance of getting the same job in Asia and has immense language & cultural difficulties in Korea, China & Japan, and huge visa & bureaucratic difficulties in India. As well as the fact that the Asian countries are nationalistic and hire only their own for any serious high level job. (ethnic & gender discrimination isn't illegal in China, e.g.) (And the EU hires mostly EU citizens, USA citizens have a hard time getting jobs too.)

The same applies to the U.K. even more. The UK had excellent basic science through 1960's but little economic return. The USA had good (in 1900) to excellent basic science but through the 1960's got much more economic return from it, because US companies used it to make stuff in the USA.

Only serious high-tech manufacturing in the USA which remains in significant quantity is weaponry & Boeing (which is half weapons already). Weapons are wealth destroyers, not wealth creators.

(yes I'm a PhD in physics.).

[edit on 22-3-2010 by mbkennel]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by X-tal_Phusion

My friends son was told the other day to change the TV channel, he walked around for about 5 minutes and then sat down frustrated when asked why he didnt change the channel he said simply he couldnt becuase he could not find the remote.

The boys lazy so all Hi-tech gizmo's are alien
I have grown up from the early 60's and your claims are based on whats posted on other sites.

I have grown up when flying was a luxury, few families had cars most people had black & white tv's.
I have lived through the growth of technology from digital watches,cd's, pocket calculators through to digital cameras.

I think you are wrong with your claims there are plenty of people at unversities and research labs around the world that would have a good laugh at what you say!

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
We have no technologies that came from aliens. Everything is invented by ourself. So the claim to release technologie is just a claim without thinking. Soon we will have nanotechnology. But that is all created by mankind. No aliens no fairytales but just hardworking scientists and other humans. Some colonel corso had written a fictional book and you all believe that? They are not hiding a technology somewhere for the mass.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by UFOexisist
We have no technologies that came from aliens. Everything is invented by ourself. So the claim to release technologie is just a claim without thinking. Soon we will have nanotechnology. But that is all created by mankind. No aliens no fairytales but just hardworking scientists and other humans. Some colonel corso had written a fictional book and you all believe that? They are not hiding a technology somewhere for the mass.

I have two words:- Disclosure project

www.youtube.com...

Its a long one & an old one, just over an hour but shocking...
case closed

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join