It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Technology: It's time to release more, The Economy can use it

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Source

Corso's task from 1961 to 1963 was to break that logjam by secretly distributing various pieces of potentially valuable wreckage to scientists and industrial entities who were known to be trustworthy. There, the wreckage would be back-engineered into startling new human technologies. The human patent process would effectively mask the alien source of the ideas. There would simply be the appearance of a tremendous burst of American technological progress.

I say it's Time for more to be released and this time keep what we find out or back engineer here in the states and not just give it away to Japan and other Asian countries who are now mass producing very high tech items that we just gave away in the late 60's and 70's in the name of Free Market.

Example Fibre optics, The Microchip, Lasers, Night Vision, LCD the lest is too long

I don’t care if I can purchase an extremely High Tech for relative peanuts if it's not helping my country's economy then what’s the point!

And who were those morons that made the decision to just give Japan the microchip way back then in the first place?

Now American and Japanese companies are having Communist China mass producing high tech consumer products for western markets we are just giving them technology no wonder their military is getting high-tech at the rate they are.

I say we tell the government its time for another release of Alien Technology into the market place and this time help our Countries economy first!

[edit on 21-12-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Ways in which it can help.

The US auto industry does not have to compete with other automakers by lower wages and slashing work forces if they were given high tech so they could make extremely advanced vehicles I can’t imagine somebody turning down the most advanced car if it was priced right the big 3 could be innovators in the market place.

Boeing could use a helping hand competing with the EU's latest and greatest ok so we have the most advanced military big WOOP! That won’t keep me employed or put food on my table!

In the late 70’s and throughout the 80’s we fielded all this extremely advanced military technology there was a very explosion in advanced weaponry the sad thing was that hardly any of that ended up in the countries economy with all the outsourcing going on.

War no longer helps the American economy people.!

[edit on 20-12-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
For your viewing pleasure

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Bam!
Here you go part 2

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
I say it's Time for more to be released and this time keep what we find out or back engineer here in the states and not just give it away to Japan and other Asian countries who are now mass producing very high tech items that we just gave away in the late 60's and 70's in the name of Free Market.

Ah, now that's not very nice and united One World Order-ish of you. We are all humans, and we're all in this same boat called Earth together. Maybe it's selfish reason like this that keep them from wanting to help humanity.

Tell ya what, convert the whole planet into a united nation of one, all switch to a single fair common currency nobody can jack around with (and one based upon not fiat money or gold, but base the amount of currency in circulation on the number of people alive on Earth) and I'll speak with my alien friends and ask them to share some knowledge with the primitive humans of Earth. Deal?

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Divinorumus

Ah, now that's not very nice and united One World Order-ish of you. We are all humans, and we're all in this same boat called Earth together. Maybe it's selfish reason like this that keep them from wanting to help humanity.

Well if it only seems to help one group on the planet and not others then I say no.

I'm not saying not to share it. I'm saying not to just give it away the way we did in the hopes that it will help our economy or military well we already know the military was helped but that did not equate to helping the average joe on the street just another axample of the little guy treated like a Mushroom

Kept in the dark and fed crap

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
There are dangers in more advanced technologies too. What we have today has already been used against us and to enslave us. Personally, I'd like to go back a bit to a world with less technologies. I worry about the day we'll have free energy. I.E. Being free, anyone could build a big bomb. Seems like more technology only brings us closer to doom. Another example are GM foods. On the surface, seems great, more food. But, having become dependant upon GM seed producers, we've lost control of the original seeds that once fed us. Less technology, while making life a bit more uncomfortable, did keep us alive once upon a time. More technology could doom us all.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Why are we expecting aliens to save our hides? Why don't we just give our scientists the support they need to conduct their research? They spend more time chasing dwindling grants than engaging in creative endeavors that spur important technological innovation! Don't get me started on all the foreign students coming in because we don't give enough future American scientists the academic support they need as they drift through our failing public school system! We've lost our competitive edge and it's only a matter of time before we find ourselves unable to purchase it cheaply from the rest of the world. Change the way science is taught in our schools and do away with grants (switch to a stipend system) if the US is serious about technological progress. Let's save ourselves!

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by X-tal_PhusionWe've lost our competitive edge and it's only a matter of time before we find ourselves unable to purchase it cheaply from the rest of the world.

Is competitiveness that important? I've never felt the need to compete against anyone. I only care about the basics in life. Shelter, food, clothing, warmth in the winter, something to do with an idle mind and hands. I don't even care much about technologies. If I didn't have this computer, I'd be reading a book right now or writing my own. If I didn't have this satellite radio sitting here to listen to, there would be my neighbor sitting there yacking away.

More technology is not always a good thing. It can be used against us, and it also can put a lot of people out of "real" work. Take the farm tractor for example. How many people did that technology put out of "real" work? What happens one day when AI is perfected and the perfect robot is achieved? I'll tell you what will happen: humans will have become old technology and obsolete and.... no longer required!

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Is competitiveness that important? I've never felt the need to compete against anyone.

I'm not talking about hogging technology I'm saying just that we should use it as a natural resource something that helps our economy and not something to just give to other nations so they can turn around and help ruin our economy by undermining our workforce!

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by X-tal_Phusion
Why are we expecting aliens to save our hides? Why don't we just give our scientists the support they need to conduct their research?

No not for them to come down to save our hides! we have it and have released some before which ushered in the technological revolution some of it is in the very device you are uing right now!

and whats wrong with releasing more instead of digging us in a big black hole financially?

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

We don't even need the alien technology...If it exists ...Let em give it away!... I want the technology that Nicola Tesla gave to the world that the powers to be have kept from us for over a half a century now ...we know Free Energy technology exists... and much more!!! Haven't they profited enough already?

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
I'm saying just that we should use it as a natural resource something that helps our economy and not something to just give to other nations so they can turn around and help ruin our economy by undermining our workforce!

Hum, that would be a challenge. I can't think of but one technology that couldn't be used against us.

The farm tractor put many out of work, the centralized assembly line requires fewer slaves, and even the iPod has enslaved us by driving us into a consumption based economy that many have ended up deeply in debt for trying to live that way, and when we don't and consume less people loose their jobs.

Technology could end up as our enemy. Technology could be responsible for our predicament today. Our society has become vulnerable to technology failures. Technology could be making us weaker as a society. Today, many are crying in the NE because their power has been out all week. Today, many are going hungry because they are loosing their jobs because people are no longer buying the technological non-essentials. We once fueled our transportation with the grasses that grew in our fields. Today we have to go to war to keep our transportation filled with fuel.

Nah, more technology could be the last straw that breaks society's back. I'm for less technology while world population increase. Mix the two together and that spells big doom.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Today we have to go to war to keep our transportation filled with fuel.

That does support some of what I'm talking about I feel that we could forever do away with the use of fossil fuel and thereby removing the tension in the middle east.

On the flipside then look at how many people we would put out of work if we do away with it.

Like I said in the OP I'm not talking about another High-tech consumer gadget I 'm talking about the Technology that would help the economy. I get angry when it's being hidden from scientist who could figure out real beneficial uses for it not what big brother wants to let out in tiny bits here and there!

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
An exellent thread Slayer and thank you

If they let loose the free energy devices locked away there will be no more 5-6 working days a week as just about all consumables would be just about free to everyone and completly automated manufacturing plants.

Manufacturing costs would be atleast 2% of what they are now, no Electricity or any other energy bills to fork out for.

Also no polution and the list can go on and on, food for thought isnt it?

But anyway we can not have that can we! because the big fat corperaties would not have anything to inslave us with.

Star and Flagged Mate

[edit on 21-12-2008 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under

Also no polution and the list can go on and on, food for thought isnt it?

But anyway we can not have that can we! because the big fat corperaties would not have anything to inslave us with.

Star and Flagged Mate

I think the way some tech has been released was not handled in the best manner.

Also set big business aside for a moment, who ever is in charge are most likely military types and they are not exactly the best people to try and help mankind as far as improving life on the planet it's realy sad that they get to choose what is good for us and not somebody familiar with global environmental, social, and health care issues!

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Ok before I roll out of here for the night I'll post a couple of videos
For your listining pleasure they are pretty informative.

Roswell UFO Disclosure: Col. Corso Pt.1

Roswell UFO Disclosure: Col. Corso Pt.2

[edit on 21-12-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
As with anything, it is our use or intent with the technology that either makes it a tool of distruction, or a tool of salvation.

When you eliminate the need to work for basic necessities of living, then you have everything needed to live, and then you work to better yourself and those around you.

First step is to grow out of the infancy of the desire to accumilate wealth, wants and material things. Those wont prolong humanity at all, only passify the present and wear out quickly.

And if everyone's basic needs are met without having to work or fight for them, then work becomes something we all would want to do and enjoy doing, not having to do it because we need to work to just live.

It will take a mental change as well as a change of infrastructure and a change in how we look at the world and the future.

Just throwing the technology out there wont work. If anything, there will be those that want to use it in some manner for distruction. Hence humanity must grow out of its infancy of domination and "being on top" attitudes first before the so called "hidden technology" can really be of any benefit.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
This thread highlights one of the largest fallacies of the UFO cover argument. Indeed, if we did have alien tech this would be perfect timing.

But we dont, and so none will be released.

Nations dont work on developing technology just to hide the fact they have it, they do so to be able to use the technology to gain an advatange - a technology un used gives you know advantage in having it, and money spent on mastering it a waste.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC
This thread highlights one of the largest fallacies of the UFO cover argument. Indeed, if we did have alien tech this would be perfect timing.

Indeed..it would be the perfect time considering old ways and methods are clearly not working.

But we dont, and so none will be released.

As far as us out here, we dont know what they got tucked away in their well guarded bases and labs now do we?

Nations dont work on developing technology just to hide the fact they have it, they do so to be able to use the technology to gain an advatange - a technology un used gives you know advantage in having it, and money spent on mastering it a waste.

Ya supressing the masses with relic technology by keeping exotic technology hidden and secret is definately an advantage, no argument there.

Cheers!!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join