It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysteries of Sex

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Dunno why my post was blocked since it had everything to do with Sex Magick, because that quote I posted came directly from a book on Sex Magick. Never mind. Censorship...hmm.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Sex magick is a very real thing, why do you think the Church is so adamant against sex, except for the making of children? First off, men will give love in return for sex, while women will give sex in return for love. When a couple have sex, and attain orgasm at the same moment in time, that is the highest state that two people can be in in this plane of existence. The trick is to center the mind on what is wanted or needed by the couple at the time, and then at the moment of orgasm, concentrate on the desire with all of the intent possible.

That is the gist of it, there are many books that go into greater detail. I know it works, and it does keep one younger. I am 55 years old, and have the stamina and sexual desire of a 30 years old. I have none of the medical problems a 50+ year old man would have, which astounds my doctors. I have all that I need, and have attained much knowledge of the higher kind through the use of magick. This is not for everyone, but only for a few.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Mopusv is right. The rest of these posts pale in comparison to his posts. If people know nothing, they should SAY nothing. Sexual ignorance is a crime against humanity.

Sex is the most powerful force on ther planet, and I understand what mopusv is saying about tantra. Tantric masters will have an orgasm but not ejaculate. The whole practice is explained as "keeping your fluids while encouraging hers" Am I getting too salacious for ATS mods here? What I mean is that at the moment of male orgasm, one contracts their muscles so that orgasm happens but semen is not discharged. The (imo harmful) idea is that your semen shouldn't be taken by females lest your power wane. The idea (again, harmful imo) is that you store up your semen and it gives you power. This is true. It does.

But when you step back for a second, you can maybe see the dichotomy? Sex is almost like a swordfight with one's favorite opponent. It's like a thing that two people do together with a goal in mind, like climbing a rope together --yet many people climb the rope while _competing_ with their partner. In such sexual unions there is one partner who is doing the "climbing", and the other is along for the ride. But in this way, when the top of the rope is reached, perhaps one has expended their vitality and the other party hasn't?

That's where the magic of sex lies: Do you compete or do you cooperate, while engaging in sex? Those who compete, while still have pleasure, but their unions will predictably lead to dissatisfaction and more of the same behavior. Cooperation, on the other hand, can allow both parties to reach for something higher.

This has been a beef of mine with ATS from the start: It's for kiddies and frank sex education will never happen here (too bad). So let's see if we can brush against this topic without actually 'nailing' it, which might get this thread shut down. But did you know that OTO rituals (for example) are blatantly and obviously homosexual and power-stealing in their nature? I am saying that coitus between two males can reult in severe vampiric relationships between those males. ...And so yes, though I am not homo-phobic, I think that male homo-love does not allow the true union of sexuality. Bascially: I do think the vagina is an irreducable component of healthy sex, because then you have the two components which Creation has made to come together.

Not that gay males can't make use of sex to gain or take power from one another, but that's all they are doing. The solution for them is psychoanalysis and exploration to find where these guys disconnect from the female. If sex was correctly understood, I think a lot of these gay males would find access to females much easier. And when the male and female come together, that's when the third-party enters in, and yes, sometimes even creates life inside the female egg. I do not believe gay males should be either killed or jailed like Hitler did with gays. I think a gay male couple, in the future, could allow a sex-magic female, to work with both of them, to become more comfortable with a vagina. Through such therapy, most males can be reached, I think.

Apart from the creating of babies, we are all just entertaining ourselves with sex play, but watch out, because that hicky on your neck might be a sign of vampiric activity in the sex act. Then again, some people like to play "the victim" and maybe next time they'll be "the aggressor".
The idea in the eyes of Creation, is that both parties climb the rope together and not exclusively use sex for power-games. But sex games help people to learn how to come together, or to not.

Humanity (that includes you, ATS reader) is purposefully conflicted about sex, by design. Sexual ignorance is what moves the whole Catholic/Protestant/Muslim/Christian behemoth, and sex is their main enemy on the outside (while all members are intensely sexually active inside their own heads and imaginations)

Jesus said "Anyone who looks at a woman with lust has committed adultry in his heart" ...Is he here telling you to never look with lust? NO! He knows you are weak, and that this is simply the way it is. The larger point is for us not to be CONCERNED with the adultry of our hearts, but to proceed with the actually lovemaking of our bodies. Lust is not your enemy, but like any other urge, it can destroy you (compassion is also an urge which can destory you, for example). Every married man has commited adultery in his heart, is what Jesus meant. So how do you make up for it? ANSWER: Focus that energy toward your mate in a cooperative way. Probably all women knew what Jesus meant, but the guys might have taken a bit longer to figure it out. ...Even today we got priests who think the scripture above is another command of Jesus' telling us never to look with lust. They are wrong of course, because Jesus himself said he came to "lighten your load". hahaha

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
This is a very interesting subject that I would like to know more about.
Autowrench and Mopusvindictus, you guys seem to know about the true methods and practice to acheive a helthy spiritual sex life. I myself have a very high sex drive that I know could lead to problems in the long run.
I do believe that sex is very sacred and would love to learn how to utilize my sexual energy. Would there be any books that you recomend that I could find at a local book store?

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Crimson_King

I would begin with the Kabbalah, but be aware, this field of study takes commitment, it's like going to college.

www.kabbalah.com...
www.kabbalahbooks.info...
onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu...

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Crimson_King
true methods and practice to acheive a helthy spiritual sex life. I myself have a very high sex drive that I know could lead to problems in the long run.
I do believe that sex is very sacred and would love to learn how to utilize my sexual energy. Would there be any books that you recomend that I could find at a local book store?

If you have sexual power, then you must weigh it against your potential partner. If your partner is imbalanced in that regard (say she's a virgin?) then the burden is upon you, to either selfishly take from that person (karmic no-no) or attentively help that person to learn about sex (karmic yes-yes). Whatever path you follow in such moments, will produce its fruit accordingly.

If you have more knowledge than your partner, then it is a great opportunity to help another human see their OWN sexual power. In so doing, you can be the one who really awakens another to the beauty of their own body, made in a wonderful way by the Creator. But like log-rolling which a lumberjack might do, it is a constant motion and if you miss even one step, then you're just gettin wet, and the magic is lost.

Most people don't have sex with virgins, so they have some other partner of unknown sexual history. In such cases you should always wear a rubber. Knowledge is power. But when two people come together openly and without deception, there can always be a healthy and envigorating exchange between both of them --but both have to want that.

I've found most people today subconciously want to become slaves, and I find it's harder to encourage people to be responsible for themselves. So many people subconciously want to be 'driven' or told what to do. So many want to surrender and give up their will. It's a sign of this age where people feel hopeless and they think that by "emptying themselves" though surrender to sexual predation, they can be free. Its a cruel trick and many humans are enslaved by another person through sex and they cannot even recognize it. Sad but true. But an adult who is sexually enslaved has usually placed themselves in that position by choice or omission, so all they need do is recognize that and ask for equality in the sex act. If they do, the vampire may leave them, and perhaps that would hurt their heart too much?

Sex is complicated, but oh so simple, yes?

[edit on 18-12-2008 by smallpeeps]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

I do not have much to say other than this is great stuff! Never thought about it this way before. Not that I did not see human sexuality as sacred. My faith tells me that sex has two purposes: creation and union. I suppose that I have not realized that they do not simply mean "affectionate bonding" by this, as that can happen in any relationship, sometimes with negative results. By union, they mean that sexuality should be explored between the couple to the highest extent, a place of learning and bonding that never has to peak. It is a gift given to the human race that ought not to be cheapened (as it so often is in this society) or wasted.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This is all really good information, better then what i expected from ATS on this particular subject

but i wonder if i could ask your opinions as to what you think the cult that rules the world secretly (NWO or the ones who control them) believes, because ive heard of these people at the top performing these sexual rituals?

were there sexual practices within egyptian society/religion?

also the thing about keeping ejaculation in right before you orgasm practice, i heard the same thing but from a book who said they got it from Chinese nature paths who state that sperm has healing and strengthening qualities and that by holding it in you get stronger, also that when you hold it in while having sexual intercourse you gain a higher appreciation for the act of sexc and for your partner.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker
but i wonder if i could ask your opinions as to what you think the cult that rules the world secretly (NWO or the ones who control them) believes, because ive heard of these people at the top performing these sexual rituals?

were there sexual practices within egyptian society/religion?

Naturally they do.

also the thing about keeping ejaculation in right before you orgasm practice, i heard the same thing but from a book who said they got it from Chinese nature paths who state that sperm has healing and strengthening qualities and that by holding it in you get stronger, also that when you hold it in while having sexual intercourse you gain a higher appreciation for the act of sexc and for your partner.

Yes, it's a technique for doing something. You can't say it came from China or India or Sweden or any place because it is as old as DNA itself. Power, is an interesting concept.

Really the analogy for this dynamic isn't complex. Let's say its not too different from shoplifting, versus a store-owner robbing customers by charging too much. Both the shoplifter and the price-gouging store owner know that their actions contribute to the other, yet neither of these will back down. If you are the store owner, make your prices affordable. If you are the shopper, don't steal from the store. It's a partnership between two parties who seem to be divided and totally separate, but in fact the relationship is symbiotic and irreducable. Without one, the other would not be.

Holding back your semen so the woman doesn't steal your power? Nah, just don't bother bedding down with a woman you don't like or respect, and you won't ever need to worry about her "stealing" your power.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
This is a great topic, and some of the responses are excellent and I certainly can not compete with a response!

I think the mystery in it is when you are with someone you are completely bonded with on an emotional, mental and spiritual level....sex with that person is the ultimate way to become one with that person.

Having casual sex will NEVER compare to having sex with someone you are bonded with. And sadly, some people will never experience the mystery and magic that sex can have.

Sex has the power to unite 2 people and separate 2 people. It has the power to heal and to destroy. It is an unspoken language that 2 people can understand. It is the ultimate expression of intmacy and giving of oneself to another person. It is power and it is magical.

I can understand why religions (and parents lol) tell people to wait until marriage to have sex (though I myself dont practice it). For having sex with someone should be and could be something that you have with no other person creating such a unique special relationship because I believe its the ultimate bonding that 2 people can experience.

Eh. May not have added to the thread, but its my thoughts

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

IMO, and I might be repeating myself from my previous post, but I think its because sex has power! Sex is the ultimate way into ones soul and mind....it can break a person down or build them up. It really can destroy or heal. Sex feels good (to most), so you can control and manipulate a person with sex.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I also wanted to mention, that The Discovery Channel has a good series called: History of Sex and Love Which is rather interesting - talks about sex and religon and the histoy of it

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
life would be so much less complex if sex wasn't so taboo,

i have heard you lose power through sexual union but if you drink a pint of chickens blood, standing on one leg in a double pentagram while naked priestess' dance the hokey cokey in an unbroken circle around you, you can protect yourself from vampiric women for the rest of your life, probably.

maybe you're being confused because of all the ladies screaming "oh god!!" at the important moment.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

well thats strange i heard it was roosters blood...

but seriously what are you getting at?

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Ya I dunno If I have enough perseverance to take all that stuff in. Im interested in some of the things that were mentioned on sexual energy and the spiritual aspect but when it comes to the whole kabhalah and its teachings I sorta get lost.

Whats the Karmasuta all about? does it cover the sexual/spritual energy part? I want excersises that can help me control the energiy and use it wisely without loosing control and going nuts like some sort of werewolf in heat when the full moon rises

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

You have very keen insights here.Maybe you should start a thread about
sex and the healing properties involved.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinkeralso the thing about keeping ejaculation in right before you orgasm practice, i heard the same thing but from a book who said they got it from Chinese nature paths who state that sperm has healing and strengthening qualities and that by holding it in you get stronger, also that when you hold it in while having sexual intercourse you gain a higher appreciation for the act of sexc and for your partner.

LOL...this reminded me of something I heard about the female orgasm, and how some believed it could lead to immortality (i.e. if a man gave a woman tons of orgasms).

Wonder who came up with that idea?

The Chou dynasty had a Taoist doctrine although Taoism itself was not a formal religion yet. They divided men and women into the yin and the yang. Women were said to have an unexhaustable supply of yin essence. While men had a limited supply of yang.

It was forbidden for men to use up their yang essence without acquiring plenty of yin essence. That meant that before a man was allowed to ejaculate, he had to prolong it, making a woman orgasm several times to acquire her yin essence. If a man ejaculated or used up his yang essence without taking any yin essence it was said to cause him health problems and even death.

More on that topic here...
www.bigeye.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
If you read some books on Magick, I suggest picking some easy ones by Peter Carroll or Phil Hines on chaos magic, you will see that having an orgasm is a way to charge a sigil. A sigil is a symbol developed to represent a desire or wish. It is transformed so that the conscious mind does not know what the symbol stands for. Then it is charged (most of the time via sexual behavior) then it is forgotten about.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
One of the most thought provoking threads in a long time on here because most of us never really stop and think about sex. Most just find an attractive mate and do it. I think thats why sometimes sex because tedious and boring to people because after a while of doing it for the wrong reasons it loses it's appeal.
Almost like every time you do it for the wrong reasons you become less connected to the real reason for sex.

The real hard part is trying not to give in to the pleasure.
O and yea sex with somebody you don't love doesn't even compare to sex with somebody you are totally in love with.

Most just say sometimes that " o yea we had the best sex ever last night" without actually understanding WHY that sex was so special.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
God is viewed as being procreative, that is really the nature of God. The Jews in particular see God in that way, at least from my studies. The tetragrammaton is the Jewish name for God, which is YHVH. Y represents male quality, H is a female receptive quality, V is the product of the first two, and H is the female quality which is filled by Y the male quality and it repeats over again.

I would say sex represents a higher spiritual truth, it isn't the sex that is important but the truth it conveys.

From the Gospel of Thomas:

114. Simon Peter said to them, "Make Mary leave us, for females don't deserve life."

Jesus said, "Look, I will guide her to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every female who makes herself male will enter the kingdom of Heaven."

It takes some study to get the idea it but the male force of bestowal and the female force of reception are a large part of the esoteric understanding. It's sad that this part of the Gospel of Thomas is misunderstood by even some scholars. Some have even used it to prove that the Gnostics weren't as accepting of females as many know they were (Orthodox Judaism and Christianity didn't treat women as equals but the Gnostics were a lot closer).

Part of the understanding of this verse is that, all people are born as females. The physical gender doesn't matter, they are talking about a spiritual quality. So Simon is right, the receptive force in spirituality doesn't deserve life. The light of Christ or chokma on the tree of life, when combined with the receptive force on the left allows us to enter into the kingdom of Heaven. So all people that begin with the female quality that can produce a male, bestowing quality can enter in the kingdom of Heaven. You could say that maybe this is how Jesus is seen in a way by orthodox Christianity. "Accept Jesus (being the male quality) into your hearts and be saved". Disclaimer: Look into everything yourselves

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join