It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tibetan Monks Performing Remote Viewing Claim Exraterrestrials Will Intervene To Save Our Planet.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

You know what...If you don't want to read the post, then don't, it's that simple. I posted this for those of us who ARE interested in it. Make what you want of it, but don't try to come down on me for sharing the information I found...that, my friend, is rude!

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Second of all, while you may question anyone's journalistic integrity, this site DOES provide real news, as evident from the other articles found on it. If you don't agree with it, that's fine...But don't shoot the messenger!

I too used to visit this site more frequently, being that I am a UFO experiencer myself, MANY times over. I enjoyed the fraternization with others who shared my passion, and experiences as well. But lately, there has been a surge of smug, pompous individuals who like to ridicule those of us who dare to speak out. You want to talk about a good reason to stay clear of this site? There's your REAL answer!

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigdaddy7ftr
at...If you don't want to read the post, then don't, it's that simple. I posted this for those of us who ARE interested in it. Make what you want of it, but don't try to come down on me for sharing the information I found...that, my friend, is rude!

meh you get used to it... you develop a tough skin after awhile.

But a lot of times you get 'rude behavior' because someone posts without search
and we go through it all over again...

Tibetan Monks See Aliens Saving Earth From Humans In 2012!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Tibetan Monks see Aliens saving us in 2012...

Monks Remote View the Aliens Coming

Had there been an additional source than India Daily it would have helped. Pity there wasn't

Welcome to ATS... we grow on ya...

[edit on 17-12-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
reply to post by FlyersFan

Prehaps ETs showing up will be of "supernatural/devine" making. (ie-Gods will)

But as an agnostic,I couldn't possibly comment.

Let's hope the Tibeten Monks are right. It's about time that we got sorted out,this race is a discrace.

which god would we be talking about here...poseidon?

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks for your tact...I respect your advice! I didn't do a check to see if it had already been posted before, but will certainly keep that in mind in the future!

By the way, I've always been a BIG fan of your Mars and Moon photo's...Great Work!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Hmmm i thought remote viewing was only supposed to be able to see things currently as they are just from a view other then ones physical state.

Wouldn't they predicting this and not actually seeing it ?

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
All you EVER need to know about Remote Viewing

Ingo Swann's Website
www.biomindsuperpowers.com...

Joe McMoneagle's website
www.mceagle.com...

Both veterans of CIA Project Stargate
www.remoteviewed.com...

When Stargate was exposed by Congress a private company took its place

PsiTech
www.trv-psitech.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
"If they are referring to nuclear bombs, we already dropped two of them. Neither of which were intercepted by space creatures."

We've dropped a whole lot more than two of them - but two happened to be targetted on people.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Thats what I took this as: The monks saying that Divine Supernatural forces will intervene.

Then the stupid scientists who dont know about God and the heavens, obviously interpret this into a materialism statement ..."Oh they must mean Ufo's/Aliens"

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
If ET shows up, it aint gonna be to save us. They're bringing popcorn, lawn chairs, and cameras:

SEE! Yet another primitive planet blown to bits by it's own stupidity!

SEE!! The remnants of this race mutated and transformed into hideous creatures! (Not for spawn under 13)

SEE!!! The final survivors pray to YOU for help! (NOTE: Please do not take home any beings- there are strict intergalactic pet laws). We'll even record your experience for a small fee.

After the show, feel free to visit our well stocked and spacious gift shop for postcards, souvenirs, and Tshirts. Our hot seller is the various currencies the planet used.

THAT is what's going to happen. IF ET actually showed up, and didn't try to herd us all into giant BBQ grills and hot dog buns, I will be so amazed, I would probably keel over.

And BTW- sites like India Daily, Pravda- They are distorted mirrors of our own MSM. Just the lies are a lot more blatant.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I just saw the new movie The Day The Earth Stood Still and this looks alot like the plot of that movie.Lol
Whether this stuff is true or not I think if they wanted to save the earth then it would kinda be like that movie.They would have to get rid of us.
But I don't think in real life that anything is gonna bother helping us...we are just looking for an outside source to deflect our own responsibilities.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
Thats what I took this as: The monks saying that Divine Supernatural forces will intervene.

Then the stupid scientists who dont know about God and the heavens, obviously interpret this into a materialism statement ..."Oh they must mean Ufo's/Aliens"

Since God, Angels and other assorted deities are NOT OF THIS EARTH then by any true definition of the term ET Extra Terrestrial ie NOT OF THIS EARTH God is indeed an ET

Silly religious persons forget that fact

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

I have heard of a program called Project Blueray whereby giant holograms are to be projected by satelite onto the ionosphere where the chemtrails are spreading Tio2 titanium dioxide which provides a giant screen. Supposedly there are to be 3d projections of religious leaders claiming that their vehicles will rescue the chosen ones. Using ELF radio waves each viewer will believe that they are hearing the voice of "God" speaking directly to them.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Oh yeah sort of like the : if you take the b out of brave and the r out of free what do you get> home of the rave, land of the fee.
We must all start. We must be the peace in the world that we seek. We have exercised our material muscle and what did we create?
Whether you believe in the real time Jesus or not just the thought of Him pushes the edges of our universe to the possibility of the sermon on the mount. Create at your highest level of Love the idea of us turning into the angels that can heal earth. Push the expanding universe to the creation of peace on earth goodwill to all of us being connected and a part of that ever expanding universe. It ain't slowed down one bit.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I must say that we should take these claims with significant precautions, because there are a lot of hoaxers and cheaters even among Tibetan monks. I had some experience being in Tibet and I know what I am talking about.

So, think critically.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoInfoAvailable because there are a lot of hoaxers and cheaters even among Tibetan monks.

So, think critically.

And what would they have to gain by 'hoaxing' or 'cheating' a report that we will get outside help?

Think critically

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Question - the title of this thread sais - ETs will intervene to save our planet'.

ETs are not 'supernatural and/or supernatural divine powers'.

su·per·nat·u·ral - Of or relating to existence outside the natural world.

Source

So how is it that UFO's/aliens are not supernatural?

[edit on 17/12/08 by blupblup]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Point 1. This is a worthwile post - the essence of the story could have been missed by a lot of people.
Point 2. What we believe (especially collectively) is important.
Point 3. This topic could be missed as I have tried the search form many times and had problems with it. I have up to date software. Others could experience same.
Point 4. How many people can just take off and verify this over in tibet?

other relevant points.

Ex.Military personnel have come forward (e.g. on Larry King show) to say that many missiles have been disabled mid flight, mid test etc (worldwide). Videos and stills were displayed. That nuclear facilities have been 'affected' by flybys (worldwide).

It has been mentioned that nuclear and atomic energy could have further reaching implications (cosmic) than is generally realised. We (well, those with the weoponary) aren't going to be allowed to upset 'their' applecarts.

Whats next? the LHC getting shutdown? I'm sure that other experiments would be 'disabled' if they were to affect them or their technology. e.g. if HAARP or CHemtrails were to directly affect their existence or technology I'm sure events would have unfolded there too.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Reminds of that story that if earth falls to nuclear wars the whole universe is somehow doomed
. Somehow they looked into the future and traced the faith of this universe back to what happens on this little planet. Seems like some sort of ego-trip to think we'd be that special. Oh well, I'd feel a little ashamed that we would need external help, but somehow I don't see a 'solution' without it. Too many rotten apples out there. See you guys @ 2012

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by matsplat
Whats next? the LHC getting shutdown? I'm sure that other experiments would be 'disabled' if they were to affect them or their technology. e.g. if HAARP or CHemtrails were to directly affect their existence or technology I'm sure events would have unfolded there too.

Well, as far I' aware.... the LHC is not operational.... and although they have given reasons for the "shutdown"/delay.... who's to say that's the "real" reason?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join