It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tibetan Monks Performing Remote Viewing Claim Exraterrestrials Will Intervene To Save Our Planet.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Just putting this out there for those of you who migt be interested...

www.indiadaily.com...

Remote viewing is nothing new in Tibetan monasteries. For thousands of years remote viewing in the middle of other spiritual activities have dominated Tibetan culture. What some Indian tourists came to learn from a few Tibetan monasteries under the current Chinese rule is extremely alarming and fascinating.

According to these tourists remote viewers are seeing world powers in the course of self-destruction. They also see that the world will not be destroyed. Between now and 2012 the world super powers will continue to engage in regional wars. Terrorism and covert war will be the main problem. In world politics something will happen in and around 2010. At that time the world powers will threaten to destroy each other.

Between 2010 and 2012, the whole world will get polarized and prepare for the ultimate dooms day. Heavy political maneuvers and negotiations will take place with little progress.

In 2012, the world will start plunging into a total destructive nuclear war.

And at that time something remarkable will happen, says, Buddhist monk of Tibet. Supernatural divine powers will intervene. The destiny of the world is not to self-destruct at this time.

Scientific interpretation of the monks’ statements makes it evident that the Extra Terrestrial powers are watching us every step of the way. They will intervene in 2012 and save the world from self-destruction.

When asked about recent UFO sightings in India and China, the monks smiled and said the divine powers are watching us all. Mankind cannot and will not be allowed to alter the future to that great extent.

Every human being though their current acts in life called “Karma” can alter the future lives to some extent, but changing the destiny in that large extent will not be allowed to that great an extent.

Monks also mentioned that beyond 2012 our current civilization would understand that the final frontier of science and technology is in area of spirituality and not material physics and chemistry. Beyond 2012, out technologies will take a different direction. People will learn the essence of spirituality, the relation between body and the soul, the reincarnation and the fact we are connected with each other are all part of “God”.

In India and China UFO sightings have increased in many folds. Many say the Chinese and Indian Governments are being contacted by the Extra Terrestrials.

In recent days most UFO activities have been seen in those countries who have indigenously developed Nuke capabilities.

When asked if these extra-terrestrials will show up in reality in 2012, the answers remote viewers are giving is: they will reveal themselves in such a way that none of us scared. They will reveal themselves only if they have to. As our science and technology progresses, we are destined to see them and interact with them any way.

According to the remote viewers, our earth is blessed and is being saved continuously from all kinds of hazards all the time that we are not even aware of. As our technologies progress we will realize how external forces saved us.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigdaddy7ftr
And at that time something remarkable will happen, says, Buddhist monk of Tibet. Supernatural divine powers will intervene.

Question - the title of this thread sais - ETs will intervene to save our planet'.

ETs are not 'supernatural and/or supernatural divine powers'.

I don't know they are saying ET or something supernatural/divine.

Which is it? Thanks.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
FF, ET's could be divine. Some of them. Some beleive most of them are.
I have a lot of respect for those Tibetan Monks, but i've heard this repeatedly many times-- about the intervention, from many other sources i dont remember right now.

We need intervention. That would be divine.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Prehaps ETs showing up will be of "supernatural/devine" making. (ie-Gods will)

But as an agnostic,I couldn't possibly comment.

Let's hope the Tibeten Monks are right. It's about time that we got sorted out,this race is a discrace.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
If your a Buddhist then everything is divine.

If as the story suggests, that the E.Ts have developed a scientific knowledge of the supernatural, then they may have developed a kind of spiritual technology and the supernatural may be an integral part of their lives. If this is all true then they could be called...well supernatural.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Remote Viewing, wonder if any here in the US are able to see this happen as well.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bigdaddy7ftr

According to these tourists remote viewers are seeing world powers in the course of self-destruction. They also see that the world will not be destroyed. Between now and 2012 the world super powers will continue to engage in regional wars. Terrorism and covert war will be the main problem. In world politics something will happen in and around 2010. At that time the world powers will threaten to destroy each other.

We are taking tourists' word for it? I would really enjoy to hear this tale of tales if it were coming from a Tibetan Monk, but a tourist?

The additional problem with this opening statement is that it is implying that multiple remote viewers all had this same revelation. While possible, that is highly improbable.

Scientific interpretation of the monks’ statements makes it evident that the Extra Terrestrial powers are watching us every step of the way. They will intervene in 2012 and save the world from self-destruction.

How can you scientifically interpret a monk's statement fed to you through a tourist? It then goes on to make a statement which seems factual but has no scientific basis, "They will intervene in 2012 and save the world from self-destruction". They place it right after the scientific interpretation portion to make it seem as though it has some sort of scientific credibility.

When asked about recent UFO sightings in India and China, the monks smiled and said the divine powers are watching us all. Mankind cannot and will not be allowed to alter the future to that great extent.

"Mankind cannot and will not be allowed to alter the future to that great extent."

If they are referring to nuclear bombs, we already dropped two of them. Neither of which were intercepted by space creatures.

Every human being though their current acts in life called “Karma” can alter the future lives to some extent, but changing the destiny in that large extent will not be allowed to that great an extent.

That's most definitely a run-on sentence. They also believe that the mind creates all things, not simply Karma.

The Tibetan Buddha Ideal

The ideal goal of spiritual development in Tibetan Buddhism, a Mahayana tradition, is to achieve the enlightenment (Buddhahood) in order to most efficiently help all other sentient beings attain this state.[4]

Buddhahood is sometimes partially defined as a state of omniscience.[5] "Omniscience" relates to the Buddhist principle that all things are created by mind.[6]

When, in Buddhahood, one is freed from all mental obscurations,[7] one is said to attain a state of continuous bliss mixed with a simultaneous cognition of emptiness,[8] the true nature of reality[9]. In this state, all limitations on one's ability to help other living beings are removed.[10]

Source: Wikipedia

"When, in Buddhahood, one is freed from all mental obscurations, one is said to attain a state of continuous bliss mixed with a simultaneous cognition of emptiness."

The question is, if you are having mental astral projected visions of a world nuclear war, how close to Buddhahood would you say that individual is?

Edit: I would also like to add the obscurity surrounding injecting the year 2012 into the theory. This sounds like dis-information to support the supposed coming of Nibiru, something that currently lacks even a shred of Scientific evidence.

[edit on 12/16/08 by Yoda411]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
If those divine beings cared about humanity they would have intervened long time ago.

It must be something else they want to preserve.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Yoda411

Yeah, I don't think too many Buddhist monks are reporting this to the media...So yes, we have o hear this from those who are witnessing them in this exstatic communion.

As far as why they would see impending destruction if they reached enlightenment, and not buterflies and lollipops, well, it clearly states that the buddhist reaches enlightenment to help others as well. They are letting us know what the future holds, according to their visions. It seems pretty self-explanatory.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

the greys are the spiritual leaders of mankind,but their dna was mixed with the reptilians to create the grey warriors,who are physically and mentally superior,but things turned sour between the grey and lizards and now mankind is in the centre of an inter galactic war.makes as much sense as remote viewing monks,innit?

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
FF, ET's could be divine.

ETs would be organic, right?
Or are we talking about 'ascended masters'?
I wouldn't call them ETs.
They are etherial.

God is divine. His angels would be etherial helpers of the divine.
Ascended masters - whom I do not believe in - would be etherial but not divine.

I always had 'divine' as God Himself.

Either way - Is it GOD who will intervene or an organic and/or 'ascended master' type who is supposed to intervene? Is it the 'big guy Himself' or one of His creations?

That's all I'm trying to figure out.

THANKS!

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Well whether they are wrong or right ... we better start acting like we're gonna have to save ourselves. It may be the only chance we have. Its all well and good to say Aliens will save us... but stupid to depend on that help existing or coming if it does.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
It is the first precept of every bhikkhu, or a Buddhist priest, not to boast with his supposed "powers".

These guys are not Buddhists.

Buddha was not about saving life, he was all about saving from life.

The Grays and Lizards are obviously plotting to discredit Buddhists

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

Again, these aren't The Buddhist Monks telling these stories, but rather those who came in contact with them...I see no contradiction here.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The source is India Daily?

I tell you what, you've got a great source there. You might as well have got the information out of the Weekly World News.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bigdaddy7ftr

wouldn't surprise me.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigdaddy7ftr
reply to post by Yoda411

Yeah, I don't think too many Buddhist monks are reporting this to the media...So yes, we have o hear this from those who are witnessing them in this exstatic communion.

As far as why they would see impending destruction if they reached enlightenment, and not buterflies and lollipops, well, it clearly states that the buddhist reaches enlightenment to help others as well. They are letting us know what the future holds, according to their visions. It seems pretty self-explanatory.

What happened to journalists investigating outlandish remarks before posting an article fed by nothing more than a tourist? When a tourist visits my town, they don't leave knowing the ins-and-outs. They leave with the false cognition of what they were exposed to while touring. They could have been exposed to that intentionally to make the visit more memorable and exciting, in the same way when you go to a theme park you see only the theme park not the industrial complex located just outside of it.

The problem is the source of the original information is completely inaccessible, and is intentionally inaccessible. This way they do not allow you to investigate the credibility of those claims, and clearly themselves have not done so either. Additionally, the article itself was most certainly not written by a recognizable journalist, as exposed by his or her poor understanding of correctly written English.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Another fake news source posted as fact. Anyone see a pattern here? I used to check ATS daily, but now its like once a week because of stuff like this. The OP didn't even bother to notice that there's no original author to the article. Awesome. Just awesome:

"N.K. Subramanium, Special Correspondent"

I've already given this post way too much attention...

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
While I personally would like to entertain the thought of a benevolent ET source "fixing all our problems" I am NOT naive enough to give that fantasy any cred... if anything we deserve the giant can of RAID for what we've done to our planet.

I cant help but to see mankind as these Monks and or "alleged" ET's see us ...as a group of spoiled rotten children who immaturely fight and squabble and have created this whole damn mess themselves. There is truth in that part... we are the problem.

Pretty accurate analogy if you ask me... but we dont need some alleged "extraterrestrial babysitter" to tell us to clean our room.. we need wake up, take responsibility for OUR actions..to do it ourselves.

Dont count on some "aliens" to clean our "Earth" for us... if that actually happened I think we would be eradicated from this planet like some common bacteria.. Maybe that is what its going to take. Humans who don't take action and responsibility for our current condition = Earth's disease.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Aiiiiii Yes India Daily. I question that site a lot...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join