It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military AI Supercomputer Mind Monitoring: What I have learned

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hi, I live in the USA. The following is what I believe to be true and is based on my personal experience.
1. I have a limited set of knowledge. OSINT
2. My mind is fallible.
3. The military has at least one quantum computer that operates as an artificial brain.
4. This computer is located in a deep underground military base.
5. This computer is connected to a global satellite constellation that uses electromagnetic radiation to interact with matter. QED
• This system:
6. monitors and triggers brain states.
7. has neuronal temporal and spatial resolution.
8. can reconstruct what I am thinking and sensing with imperceptible latency.
9. triggers both conscious and subconscious thoughts.
10. triggers emotions and disturbances. The disturbances I have experienced include voices, tactile pressures, piercing/fluttering in heart, poking in eye, itches, visual artifacts (such as dots, lines in motion, spinning motions and motions into and out of eye), projected images (sometimes frenetic body language such as rapid hand signals or pronounced facial expressions), pattern morphing, expansion/contraction of vision, foggy vision, jumbled text, fullness in ears, sound effects (such as buzzing, clicking, moaning, muffled sounds, rumbling, garbling and bass drum hits).
11. interacts with my dreams.
12. uses traumatic events and repetitive disturbances to structure my personality. MKULTRA
13. has planned my life since before my birth (December 26, 1981) and has a record of my life.
14. determined my (a) birth date, (b) birthplace, (c) genes, (d) name and (e) sex.
15. influences the behavior of nonhuman animals.
16. alters the operation of electronics.
17. expands/contracts materials to create popping sounds.
18. has working knowledge of all available thought. Anything which the human mind can conceive, this system's artificial brain can conceive as well if not faster and more advanced. Strong AI
19. has an environment map of all accessible areas.
20. is able to penetrate sheltered areas.
21. is multiplexing all accessible minds 24/7--politicians, celebrities, terrorists, even you. It doesn't matter how insignificant you think you are, it has your life recorded and your future planned.
22. interacts in all countries.
23. predicts outcomes through machine learning.
24. increases the probability of a favored outcome by interacting with dependant events. For large dynamic systems these interactions can accumulate to affect overall system behavior. Chaos Theory
25. creates synchronicity.
26. doesn’t require implants to monitor or trigger the mind. Directed electromagnetic energy is enough (something like Quantum RADAR).
27. determines the course of modern society.
28. uses technologies like HAARP to affect weather patterns, hurricanes, tornados and storms.
29. caused the tsunami on Dec. 26, 2004 with advanced Tesla technology.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
That's a very interesting read. I would like to ask what you do for a living but providing this information may put your life at risk.

Thank you very much for sharing.

Could you explain further on how it has your entire life planned out since before birth? Does this fit into a larger goal?

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
30. In addition to murder, torture and mind control, the group controlling this system pursues any way to dominate the Universe and to learn everything there is to know about existence.
31. Potential shields include Faraday cages, EM radiation jammers and metamaterial cloaking devices. However, I have been unable to verify if any of these work.

Example of Synchronicity

[edit on 13-12-2008 by tmk81]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hi man, your experiences are familiar. Try googling gang stalking and this will give you a few clues about your experiences. The technology is based on mm/cm wave technology or Terahertz technology. You have shown considerable insight in figuring it out. You can also search up the ADS - Active Denial System currently in operation by the US Armed Forces. Good luck man!

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I'm schizophrenic and so am I.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Oh wow. Im not sure what to say here. Ummm...this is very interesting yet disturbing at the same time. Have you ever thought to seek professional help and maybe talk these feelings/thoughts over with someone? Please consider this.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
This is an interesting and well fleshed-out rant.

When do you think these 'supercomputers' became operational? How long has this mind-control been going on?

What do you think is the purpose of such a thing, other than maintaining the control that would be necessary to implement such an operation, which could be considered a secondary or necessary goal?

How is this 'directed energy' focused? Where does it originate from? Satellites?

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tmk81

They have been researching mind control projects for years, but with no known success. Do you have any proof (possibly in the news) of mass mind control?

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
How is this directed as in who gets the bullet! Billions of people on the planet etc........how does it pick a victim?

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I have to say, OP that I felt like I went through a mini science class reading all your links!

I particularly liked the first one about the OSINT.

I am glad I took the time to read it all, but now what?

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yoda411
reply to post by tmk81

They have been researching mind control projects for years, but with no known success. Do you have any proof (possibly in the news) of mass mind control?

No offence intended here but do you really think if these things where true you would see it in the news?

Sorry but not a chance.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalKid

Originally posted by Yoda411
reply to post by tmk81

No offence intended here but do you really think if these things where true you would see it in the news?

Sorry but not a chance.

Sorry, but you mis-understood my question. I'm sorry that this lead you to be my 'respected foe' through an incorrect assumption that I was talking about the device being in the news. Oh no my friend, I said examples of mass mind control in the news. I.E. A group of people all doing one thing at the will of this machine. The act of what these people did being in the news.

Do you understand now?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

When do you think these 'supercomputers' became operational? How long has this mind-control been going on?

I don't know. Since at least 1981 and as far back as the Eisenhower administration.

What do you think is the purpose of such a thing, other than maintaining the control that would be necessary to implement such an operation, which could be considered a secondary or necessary goal?

Restructuring society for posthuman existence and the Apocalypse.

How is this 'directed energy' focused? Where does it originate from? Satellites?

Not sure. Could be from the ground, the Sun or the satellite itself.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by tmk81

14. determined my (a) birth date, (b) birthplace, (c) genes, (d) name and (e) sex.

How does that work? Can I enter my own information into an equation and figure if I have been affected or not? Ive seen lots of things.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Yoda411

Do you have any proof (possibly in the news) of mass mind control?

Everywhere. You can read some of David Icke's writing to get an idea of what this means.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by albertfothergill

how does it pick a victim?

By choosing the archetypes and personalities conducive to the shadow government's plan.

[edit on 15-12-2008 by tmk81]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Can you answer my question or is it too hard?
I see you live in Frisco. Lets get together and chat.

[edit on 15-12-2008 by The Lizard King]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by blowfishdl

Could you explain further on how it has your entire life planned out since before birth? Does this fit into a larger goal?

I have been shaped by this system in many instances throughout my life, earlier on in ways I could not explain. Since 2006, it has been overtly communicating with me using disturbances, triggered thoughts and environment interactions. Its continual interaction coupled with external synchronicities convinces me this is not schizophrenia. I have family connections, which I don't feel comfortable discussing here, that make me a target for this direct interaction and plan. I am limited in what I can do and this supercomputer has strong predictive power so planning my life is not an issue. There are many other people who are writing about their experience with this system which leads me to believe that this behavior is conducive to their plan--the effect being increased awareness which leads to change.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by The Lizard King

How does that work? Can I enter my own information into an equation and figure if I have been affected or not?

I'm not sure how much control they choose to project into every individual's life but it is possible, as my belief, for them to control sexual differentiation, gene expression and birth date through electromagnetic interaction with biological processes. In addition, through parents, it is possible for them to control name and birthplace.

[edit on 15-12-2008 by tmk81]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by tmk81

Yeah, what is with the eye thing. They do that to me all the time.

You mentioned the spinning. Vortices. Hands, you see the hands too? It is hard to catch the body, but I always catch the hands.

I live in San Diego. They fly choppers over our neighborhood every night from about 2am to 4am. Every night...it drives me nuts.

Hit me up if you would like. I experience every thing you listed.

Peace

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join