It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military AI Supercomputer Mind Monitoring: What I have learned

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I speculated about being connected in some way also, woke up from coma right side of body paralyzed scars and discoloration around crotch. Terms like cervical bone broken (neck?) 3 tour and fiberobptic camino inserted (couldnt find definition) . Later a possible mass local cover up of something you know is real and eventually strange occurances through technology or clever attempt to simulate or something. All they would need is a tracking device like those things they drive around the moon with.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
people like you are the exact reason that i keep coming back to this site for amusement...
But seriously, you need some professional help.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I have a question....

Can this bucket of bolts actually make someone go marry someone else- change someone's mind for them? Especially against common sense?

And to add to this already ridiculous question- make the one who gets their heart broken "see" into the other person's life during dreams?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

How did you record them?

Interesting to say the least...

The dots I see are in White, Blue, Red and Amber. When I experience them they form in shapes and patterns and spin around each in three's mostly

I also see writing many of the times. It is always as if the word is about to be made complete and it will start changing into another word.

"The Voices" are real. I have had them direct me to people in crowds describing there clothes and what they looked like. It will tell me to find the person and give them something...it always varies.

The voices have showed me where I have lost my keys, money, pictures, notes...amazing really. It was when it "the voices" started doing this, that I knew it wasn't in my head only. Before it started "proving" to me that it wasn't just me going crazy, that's exactly what I thought was happening to me.

As the op says, it can be very disturbing. I don't know as for the op, but for me, I can tell you I see the things as well. When I say things, I mean a range of anything from Apparitions to descriptions of beings directly from the bible, that until you see will have a really hard time interpreting what they are...biblically speaking.

The tactile pressures I would say are more like that of memory. Perhaps that's why Maynard of Tool sings "listen to my muscle memory".

Peace

Still looking for that vid...I will post it for sure if I can find it.

Peace

link   

Originally posted by wylekat
I have a question....

Can this bucket of bolts actually make someone go marry someone else- change someone's mind for them? Especially against common sense?

And to add to this already ridiculous question- make the one who gets their heart broken "see" into the other person's life during dreams?

Wow! This is an interesting turn of events, or diversion.

Did something like that happen in your life and you are needing a place to vent about it?

link   
reply to post by wylekat

It depends on how suggestible the person is. If the person has had psychological trauma or any other emotional trigger then they are at an increased risk of being hypnotized. Also, those who lack experience or have poor critical thinking skills are at risk.

Yes, however from my experience this computer is more likely to deceive than be honest.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
The tactile pressures I would say are more like that of memory. Perhaps that's why Maynard of Tool sings "listen to my muscle memory".

Holy Crap...

That exact song and lyric was very important to me ~nine years ago when I started having "interesting experiences".

And there are certain other things that are ringing (pun intended) true in this thread (and your specific post)!

Though I would like to point out, respectfully of course, that you did not say how you were able to record the dots...if it is the same thing, or roughly similar, then there is truly only one way and that would likely be very classified...

[edit on 15-12-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
while i was in the army (2002-2007), i worked at the NSA satellite communications earth terminal. nothing about the satcom operations is of any particular interest.....i wouldn't think.

i am posting here only to say that, there was one time i was caught in a security snafu and got all paranoid. sitting there in the NSA security office, i had the most stark realization of my entire life. this realisation included everything that you stated in your OP, and more. it was as though "someone" was looking inside my brain and for that moment, i was able to look back at them.

it was the first time in my life that i had thought of my nation (USA) as evil in the strictest sense...black and deep and incomprehensible.

whether or not it was merely paranioa...that impression has never left me.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
tgidkp interesting story! I would think that any 'paranoid thoughts' you would have, while inside an actual NSA security office, would have some level of qualification as being reasonable and not a form of mental illness.
I am interested in the 'and more' you mention - the OP certainly has covered a lot of territory!

To the OP, I am wondering more what you mean by "quantum". A personal pet-peeve of mine is the way that word is bandied about a little too casually. It's almost like invoking magic, sometimes. Do you mean "quantum computer", as in simply a more powerful, faster version of the "digital computer"? Or do you mean something more by "quantum"? The reason I ask is that I've heard people tie the "unprovability" of such observations to 'quantum effects'. It certainly is interesting that multiple people observe and describe something and yet no solid proof exists to sway the skeptic! Perhaps these actions you mention are undertaken, kind of like Schrodinger's Cat, where you can't prove anything about it unless you actually open the box, at which point it's just a cat or dead cat, the emergent superposed informational effect collapses with the act of observation?

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Where is this cute little computer? I want to rewire it completely...... With a 20 lb sledge, if at all possible. Heck, I'll wade in and rip parts out of it's innards with my bare hands. And don't think I am having a spur of the moment upset. I have had abuse my whole life, and no overloaded toaster's going to continue the trend!

Oh yes- this happened to me. She was in the military. My life has been utterly wrecked- and I never understood the how or why. I went from hard working and talented to a complete wreck. *Nothing* I did ever came to even a remote success. I even had "an alien visitation" a few weeks after I found out she had married someone. Whether it was real or my overworked mind is still up for debate.. I know the sky always had something weird flying, shooting, or otherwise going thru it when I lived in Fla. I came within spitting distance of a solid sphere of light a few years ago. This whole nightmare started 20 years ago,- and nothing I have done even dents it. Not happy pills, therapists, church, NOTHING.

Thing is- I now demand solid proof this is coming from a computer, and not a) My now almost completely wiped out from grief and stressed mind, b) Her actually cursing me (I discussed this possibility with someone, for all the help I was offered in that case... ugh) c) (Dont laugh too much) The utterly absurd idea I am somehow massively instrumental in the future of the planet, and whatever (insert your bad guy here) or whoever is desperately trying to smash me into the ground- thereby stopping me from whatever it is I am supposed to do. And yes... sometimes that thought occurs to me. usually when all the logical reasons for my life bursting utterly into flames has been gone thru and picked apart like a body on an autopsy table. With not a single answer in sight.

And then, provided it can be proven it's a computer... I want to know where this thing is. And I want to smash it to dust. And the people running it.

And so ends the ramblings of someone who, like Lewis Carrol would put it, "mad as a hatter". Thank you all for coming, please tip your waitress.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

...putting myself back inside the memory for a moment...

i remember seeing in my mind a certain operations area. there were people there. people that knew me, somehow....like they were caseworkers assigned to me. i could hear them talking about me. i felt violated.

i had a very difficult time comprehending the levels of security that existed at the NSA, of which i was near the bottom. what information could possibly necessitate such secrecy?

for that brief moment in the security office, i felt as though i saw into the heart of the NSA program. it felt very inhuman.

...that's all i got...

i think that the OP is spot on with his assessment of this particular black project, specifically in its use of RF as a transmission medium direct to the brain via satellite onto the general population.

i try not to think about it too much.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

Holy Crap...

That exact song and lyric was very important to me ~nine years ago when I started having "interesting experiences".

And there are certain other things that are ringing (pun intended) true in this thread (and your specific post)!

Though I would like to point out, respectfully of course, that you did not say how you were able to record the dots...if it is the same thing, or roughly similar, then there is truly only one way and that would likely be very classified...

[edit on 15-12-2008 by MemoryShock]

Oh yeah...Memory(shock)....I see it

I'm sorry about that, I thought I had said video taped, anyway...I video taped it.

When I see the dots it is almost like laser beams. You know how you can feel the light of a laser pointer (or at least I can). It's heavier then normal light. That's what they feel like when they mess with my eyes.

I had laser eye surgery in 04 and thought maybe that was the cause for a while, but I've learned otherwise, these have modes and "dances".

You can see descriptions of these going back to Babylon and further. People think the carvings of star shaped things were planets. They might of been associated to the planets, but were illustrations of "signature" types of these living beings called "Stars".

Still trying to find the vid. It was in 2004. MiniDV

Peace

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

I hear "instructors" taking classes through me and discussing my shortcomings. Some will sumble through asking what my fate is?

Like a Eulogy of sorts.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

I am wondering more what you mean by "quantum".

Not a classical computer which operates on bits but a quantum computer which operates on qubits. A quantum computer can carry out massively parallel calculations, faster than the world's most powerful classical computer, which gives it the possibility of brain decoding, thinking and reaction in real-time. My belief is that the military's quantum computer is communicating with the outside world using electromagnetic radiation; however this interaction is not what defines the computer as quantum. Some possibilities why its communications haven’t been detected through scientific observation are:
1. no one is searching.
2. no one has searched with the correct parameters
3. it is aware when people search at which point it conceals itself
4. it can focus its signal accurately enough not to leak any energy into undesired receivers.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I think alot of what he said is true from my own experiences. Dunno what else to say. Here is my thread.

Machine that sends video to your mind.

[edit on 16-12-2008 by leeda]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I dont know about OP s thing, I was sort of in the dark working this possibility through speech games feeling something not right and doing this alone . I dont know head messed up doing there drugs mine then I started feeling uneasy suspicious bad dreams thought I dont know maybe ... Akira. A lot of stuff has been going on behind my back that sort of just happened anyway and left hanging or obvlivious. Testing possible theories and suffocating in the chaos. Sorry for the s poo storm didnt see this coming or people would believe me months ago. People tried to kill me and 3 more hospitals, great professional help for some actual words on paper on over 100 pages of records naively speaking about possible tech that will be here someday. Just oversensitive about enviroment around me, interacting with me? why would that be possible?

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
no offense but this sound like the movie EAGLE EYE

just my opinion.

[edit on 16-12-2008 by miguelbmx]

[edit on 16-12-2008 by miguelbmx]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Wylekat... so you know these things exist or maybe something? I am sorry to here you have been abused and looking for proof toaster or if it is computer. If it is cursing you and youre wondering about the future of the planet. If something in military maybe none of this was supposed to happen accident or disaster. Maybe not Lewis Carrol "mad as a Hatter" maybe sick infected with malaria or tyhfoid fever contagin something to set off mess up circuitry or overload(I think that might be the problem with (?)mine(?) ). You said you could see into other peoples dreams?

[edit on 16-12-2008 by P. O. W.]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by P. O. W.

You said you could see into other peoples dreams?

That is not what I said, you are misquoting me. The computer can monitor and interact with people's dreams as well as communicate thoughts between two or more people, as in telepathy. However, from my experience, the computer is more likely to offer deceptions that are distorted reflections of the receiver's mind or outright lies than to be honest.

Just oversensitive about enviroment around me, interacting with me? why would that be possible?

Judging by your incoherency, you should seek help from a therapist (be careful that the therapist is not "the rapist"). Since the computer can replicate or exacerbate the symptoms of schizophrenia, be on guard if anyone attempts to delude your potential experience with it. Here is a forum for mind control victims where you can discuss these issues.

[edit on 16-12-2008 by tmk81]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I know what this sounds like, I have been in the system 6 years I had a nervous breakdown about a possible columbine set up doing drugs talked naively they said I was schizophrenic and bi-polar and began to pretend it never happened. Been on 15 to 20 different drugs didnt have real symptoms just wouldnt let it go said I was dillusional. When you talk to these people they listen to you and tell you whatever they think it sounds like and they keep record.
Its possible 420 town playing a trick with me looking into house with a radar gun for voices amplifying it or certain ones 2 houses next door kids my age covert sanity push. Drive me out of home argue with me sometimes from their house not hallucinations no one else can hear come from distance projected through walls, hear them walking around sometimes closing doors making monkey sounds.
I was just asking about dreams if they are projected audio video through telepathy, literally speaking or describing someones affliction figuratively.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join