It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military AI Supercomputer Mind Monitoring: What I have learned

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
From my experience the reading of the mind is not nearly even close as good as the sending of pictures.

For example in the chat screen i had in my head I thought the word "NICE" and it came up with "NICE TRY". Also a long paragraph of text was written when I clearly thought 4-5 words. The paragraph was quickly blurred out. Didnt get to read it but saw a couple of words though dont think it was a coherrent sentence like 4-5 lines of text worth. Some of the words i saw it picked up are kinda burned into me but were not conciously thought or even close to being concious.

So maybe random words u are heavy on or something. But actually I don't know anything.

But I do Give A warning to having your mind read.

[edit on 17-12-2008 by leeda]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
What is the process in which they read our mind? Is it at the sub-atomic level, or some sort of mapping of neuropathways?

[edit on 12/17/08 by Yoda411]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tmk81
I have been shaped by this system in many instances throughout my life, earlier on in ways I could not explain. Since 2006, it has been overtly communicating with me using disturbances, triggered thoughts and environment interactions. Its continual interaction coupled with external synchronicities convinces me this is not schizophrenia. I have family connections, which I don't feel comfortable discussing here, that make me a target for this direct interaction and plan. I am limited in what I can do and this supercomputer has strong predictive power so planning my life is not an issue. There are many other people who are writing about their experience with this system which leads me to believe that this behavior is conducive to their plan--the effect being increased awareness which leads to change.

I'm surprised people who are targeted are even allowed to communicate with each other. Don't you think they'd "keep 'em seperated" via MITM? Wierd that someone so closely guarded is allowed to tell the world, helping anyone else in this predicament. Like that movie, Eagle Eye, why would the info be so available, why not kept from the public so that people can continue to harass their targets? Do you think it's in the plans to amplify the results by "opening the eyes" of people who once thought they were alone in this or is this an attempt to drive people seemingly insane, by getting them to open up about their experiences so they can lock them away in an insane asylum. What do you think? If this supercomputer or shadow government is so intelligent, wouldn't this have been predicted and be a part of the plan to take someone down? Just a thought.

BTW, I thought points 13,14,28 and 29 were a stretch.

[edit on 17-12-2008 by mmariebored]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I have been thinking about how could something like this be possible for awhile. If something is connected or surgically attached to the brain that becomes one with the organ or muscle and can record all the electrical occurances and be absorbed into conciousness the thoughts and pictures in our heads.
If this can be traced really teach about life dreams moods what goes on in someones head. And if their is a satellite connection conversation or feedback backlash. There was a movie with Robbin Williams where he would make a few hour montage of someones life to play at the funeral brushing teeth in mirror at different ages. There was a bunch of stuff on this site awhile ago by new partner aliens are real we have hidden clues about them in pop culture, found out how to make engine out of basketball sized thing runs on water, moon base,.
If they had that tech for awhile researching it far advanced or researching it. Think about last 500 years 200 years then 100 or 50 we have come a very long way. Shows like star trek, aliens, predators, close encounters of the third kind, V, star wars , X files , ID4, signs, a lot of interest has really been put in this area. The partner said preparing people for it slowly, new Indiana jones movie aliens vs predator.
With nasa on moon 30 years ago level of cgi in movies and games or tech in computers who really knows how far they have come.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
You need to learn some basic physics. Regular old tin foil acts as a faraday cage.

Thus the whole "tin foil hat" conspiracy stereotype.

It's kind of ridiculous to build such a sophisticated system that can be defeated by simple tin foil.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure those things serve only to make a person look mentally handicapped.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
FYI, actually the post on tin foil hats is not that far off base, so we shouldn't make fun.

The belief that a tin-foil hat can significantly reduce the intensity of incident RF radiation on the wearer's brain is not completely without a basis in scientific fact. A well constructed tin-foil enclosure would approximate a Faraday cage, reducing the amount of (notionally harmless) radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation inside.

Tin foil hat

Courtesy Is Mandatory

[edit on 12/17/2008 by Hal9000]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Well. I would like to say a few things. Hope you will find them interesting.
1.- If this OP were true. These people are doing a terrible job. They really suck at what they are doing.
T.V. radio, and the internet would have sufficed long ago to achieve total automation of humankind if that were the intent. Simply not true!!
2.- It seems a lot like a sci-fy movie or novel. A little of "Eagle eye" here, a little of "Matrix" there, a bit of "The manchurian project", "Public enemy", and the list could go on. I see a lot of Holywood in this stuff really.
3.- And of course we can´t rule out "drug abuse".
4.- Or some mental disorder. (No disrespect intended.)

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

I wasn't making fun of tin foil hats, only keeping up with the OP's very legit observations and the fact that if someone were truly interested in spying on someone else, there are more ways than brainwaves being picked up/transmitted through the outside of the skull. In my opinion, there's no use stressing over being legally or illegally spied on and the only thing running away from it does is make whoever is doing it want to chase you. Better to be as boring and sedentary as possible so they go away, if they weren't already a figment of your imagination in the first place. Though, all possibilities should always be considered, noted and never completely dismissed. Only a small minded sheep-person would completely dismiss the OP as "paranoia" or the result of too many movies.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

Wouldn't tin foil hats be better if they were made out of copper?

When Einstein and the others first refined and purified uranium, they took time off and studied its properties. That is when they discovered the "rays" that were harmful, as well as the phase transformations. In the course of their work, one of the scientists discovered that simply covering an object with a grounded copper mesh would stop virtually all electromagnetic radiation, whether proton or neutron. Obviously, they had to protect their monitoring equipment! Thus was born the "Faraday cage."

[edit on 12/18/08 by Yoda411]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Yoda411

What is the process in which they read our mind? Is it at the sub-atomic level, or some sort of mapping of neuropathways?

I don't know but I am certain it has neuronal spatial resolution (um) since it has such a clear conception of my mind. Temporal resolution is more difficult to define but I consider it to be whatever magnitude which allows real-time mind monitoring of even the smallest neuronal clusters which could mean it operates at the fastest speed a neuron can transmit information. The feedback loop is the computer sends a signal to a satellite which directs the signal to a ground target; the waveform of the directed electromagnetic beam is calculated by the computer such that it travels through the atmosphere, penetrates through any shelter concealing the target, saturates the target, then has the reflected energy penetrate the shelter in the opposite direction, travel through the atmosphere, reach the satellite and then be relayed to an underground terminal where the computer can process it. This feedback loop continues indefinitely in real-time. The satellite belongs to a constellation which operates possibly near the upper boundary of low earth orbit to minimize communication lag and atmospheric effects.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mmariebored

Don't you think they'd "keep 'em seperated" via MITM?

They could though I consider it unlikely. Me posting here is a part of their plan.

Like that movie, Eagle Eye, why would the info be so available, why not kept from the public so that people can continue to harass their targets?

It would be impossible for them to suppress the technological singularity any more than they have without instituting a police state. The public awareness that is being generated by the media (which is garbage) is somehow conducive to their transition plan. It most likely has some ulterior motive of which I don't know. Wait and see.

Do you think it's in the plans to amplify the results by "opening the eyes" of people who once thought they were alone in this or is this an attempt to drive people seemingly insane, by getting them to open up about their experiences so they can lock them away in an insane asylum. What do you think?

That could be the fate of some but not necessarily all.

If this supercomputer or shadow government is so intelligent, wouldn't this have been predicted and be a part of the plan to take someone down?

It was not necessary for the computer to make itself known to me. Therefore, this is intended for whatever reason.

BTW, I thought points 13,14,28 and 29 were a stretch.

I believe they would mass murder civilians on the scale of the 2004 tsunami for political reasons, whatever those may be in the long-term. Also, earthquakes occur in southeast Asia often; what the shadow government did, I believe, was determine the exact date and magnitude of this particular earthquake. You can read about the technological singularity to understand how 13, 14, 28 and 29 would be possible.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by tmk81]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by rush969
Well. I would like to say a few things. Hope you will find them interesting.
3.- And of course we can´t rule out "drug abuse".
4.- Or some mental disorder. (No disrespect intended.)

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Please keep your critical involvement to helpful focus on issues, facts, and analysis of possibilities, and do not engage in disruptive character attacks, snipes, and insults in any way. Any such activity will result in a warning and removal of your post.

source

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
No attack or insult intended, nor disrespect either, as stated.
Just pointing out possible explanations for theories.
It makes no sense to me for people having this power, to be doing such a terrible job.
If you think about it for a minute, if this power is in the hands of the US Gov. there´s no explaining why things have gone so wrong for the US lately, we would be looking at a whole different picture, wouldn´t we?
Maybe it´s an experiment that has gone wrong, I don´t know. But if there is any truth to this MI Supercomputer, boy they REALLY BLEW IT!!

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

You can read about the technological singularity to understand how 13, 14, 28 and 29 would be possible.

You're implying that you're a pawn to a bigger plan in points 13 and 14, based on this comment, which goes with your technology singularity link and might work if the goal is world domination by other humans or even aliens, but the shadow government being AI and causing points 28 and 29 is entirely different because you're factoring in AI elimination of the human race(are you not?). I never bought into the whole Matrix humans as batteries theory, non-thinking animals would have been much better suited for that purpose because it would take less effort to maintain, but I'm certain even that theory would never beat much more practical energy solutions. Which is why if this theory of yours is going to work, it would have to be greedy human beings trying to dominate the world and most greedy humans are not that intelligent. A more intelligent being would be a more humanitarian -unless- it's a being who wants to take over this planet and set it up with their own kind after we do all the dirty work. That's the Slave Planet theory. I'm not sure which theory you're promoting in this thread.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Yoda411

Yes copper would be better, and it should also be grounded, I believe. You could also put it on the roof of your house. I'm sure everyone has seen satellite dishes, right? They are formed to reflect waves up to a collector. Some are made of screen with a mesh that is slightly smaller than the wavelength of the intended signal and it reflects just as well. Solid material will reflect everything AFAIK.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rush969

1.- If this OP were true. These people are doing a terrible job. They really suck at what they are doing.
T.V. radio, and the internet would have sufficed long ago to achieve total automation of humankind if that were the intent. Simply not true!!

For a person to be automated, I assume they lack autonomy. While my life is being acted upon by this system to direct it towards their goals, I am aware of my actions. The weakness of traditional forms of mass mind control is that as long as people have the power to avoid it, for example by turning it off, they cannot be subjugated by it. The mind reading and mind control done by this system gives the victim no such choice.

2.- It seems a lot like a sci-fy movie or novel. A little of "Eagle eye" here, a little of "Matrix" there, a bit of "The manchurian project", "Public enemy", and the list could go on. I see a lot of Holywood in this stuff really.

Art and entertainment are reflections of the human psyche which these examples illustrate. Science fiction is often based on what is possible or could be possible in the future. We also live in a society overloaded with visual entertainment from movies, books, magazines, television, advertising, video games and the Internet. Current society is similar to Farenheit 451 except books don't have to be banned they are incorporated into this homologous stew of social degeneration.

If you think about it for a minute, if this power is in the hands of the US Gov. there´s no explaining why things have gone so wrong for the US lately, we would be looking at a whole different picture, wouldn´t we?

My belief is the shadow government is a transnational group with connections to multiple governments.

Maybe it´s an experiment that has gone wrong, I don´t know.

My belief is they are in full control of this system and have sufficient experience to be outside of experiment.

But if there is any truth to this MI Supercomputer, boy they REALLY BLEW IT!!

Your concept of what is acceptable differs from theirs. Current events are working towards their vision of the future. See Strategic planning.

[edit on 19-12-2008 by tmk81]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mmariebored

but the shadow government being AI and causing points 28 and 29 is entirely different because you're factoring in AI elimination of the human race(are you not?).

Point 30 states "the group controlling this system" which implies the shadow government is in control of the computer's actions. I do not imply that their intent is the elimination of the human race; only that they are willing and capable of committing atrocities. I believe the computer follows a strict code of conduct and obeys its chain of command; in other words, it is a military pedant. The shadow government’s plan could be to polarize society until the time is right to betray those who have financially or politically supported its actions. The Freemasons, Illuminati, politicians and idols of the present day, in effect the ruling class who have enslaved humanity, would be entrapped and eliminated.

Which is why if this theory of yours is going to work, it would have to be greedy human beings trying to dominate the world and most greedy humans are not that intelligent. A more intelligent being would be a more humanitarian -unless- it's a being who wants to take over this planet and set it up with their own kind after we do all the dirty work. That's the Slave Planet theory. I'm not sure which theory you're promoting in this thread.

The intelligence of humanitarianism versus realism is irrelevant since they are value judgements. The shadow government could be acting for "the greater good" which I believe is corrupt since no outcome justifies the atrocities they have committed. My survival is not desirable to me if it profits from murder or abuse. It’s a Catch-22. It is my belief that current events were predetermined from the beginning of time or shortly thereafter.

[edit on 19-12-2008 by tmk81]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

They could be doing this for "the greater good" which I believe is corrupt since, as my belief, no outcome justifies what they have done so far.

I agree that whoever has been behind the scenes has not been very "humane", I'm thinking of the Canadian Holocaust and the dreadful African history, too much to even begin to list there.. But It may just be that whoever is behind the scenes now is a different shadow government(?), that can't be ruled out. I'm an optimist.

After reading your thread and thinking on it, a lot, it reminded me of a post made by an anonymous person on these boards, I hope you don't mind me putting it here and I hope it's helpful.

....what i get often is, "don't take it personally."
only YOU can know your own mental wellness AND capability...this is crucial!

i do not know what or why.

it is best for you to clear as many actions you may have accumulated over the course
of your life that may have been hurtful or disrespectful to others, this is when you shall
be allowed certain aspects of existence that are blocked for you now. But you must
be honest with these actions. It must be real.

As you begin to heal various aspects of your life so shall your social existence
become more comfortable...if there are not extreme circumstances like law or crime or
bounty.

but certain actions will not cease, for if you are targeted by something this "aware,"
ie: every aspect of who, what, and why you are, you will begin to wonder,
and here is a grave spoiler of a tempestuous truth that most might find difficult to believe or challenging to comprehend:

have a thought, something that is stakable, like a social normalcy, but a disrespectful
action, morally, by thought, and walk into a store, watch as this thought is played
out for you somehow. Even exaggerated...then tie that thought to something in
your life that seems familiar or parallel, then watch as this image or action
miraculously manifests itself before you, perhaps not instantly, but fast...
and they keep up.

the main focus one must remember, even if you have difficulty in believing
THIS FAR into it, is balance, if you anger easily, it is fed upon, and
not just small things, every single nuance that has become some sort of
negative trigger shall be preyed upon...and it goes far, for
eventually, these triggers, if not properly balanced, will create more triggers,
they're basically trying to get you to "snap."

why?

test.

why?

good question.

...and you may be triumphant a thousand times over in balance, but it
will be that one time that they focus on.

frustrating? yes.

can it be overcome? yes, be strong, and balanced.

it is a Path where you are completely alone...surrounded by faceless numbers
who may be friends or family and may even act as such on occasion,
but eventually, they as well, will be surging you into a comprehensive frenzy,
whereas YOU are the puzzle, all the pieces are your life's mistakes, and
putting them back together is not just finding the right pieces to fit where,
but careful thought and considerable respect, even when you are given none,
and it will take some time...

but do not dwell on the factor of time! it will be played out over and over
again, no matter how great your accomplishments, there will always be
someone who is telling you you only have this much time left or that much time til,
take your time, it is yours to take, just like everyone, step gently and
courageously through your life, and be weary and cautious of those who may
evesdrop on your willful and compassionate moments, for they will use it
against you, or try to...be discreet in otherwords, as discreet as possible,
somehow, the right people ALWAYS know when something has happened,
and the wrong people don't need to know a damn thing.

it will not be easy and i do not know what the outcome shall be,
but it WILL make you stronger both mentally and spiritually and
perhaps even physically if you choose exercise as your good thought...

...oh yeah...one more thing, very important!

in the midst of all the strange and negative aspects of life being thrown at
you from every direction, it is ABSOLUTELY CRUCIAL that you have a thought
that always allows you that comfortable balanced feeling.

something that fills you with great energy or balance, like the first time
you fell in love, that first moment, all those butterflies, allow that moment
to fill your comprehensive mind and being...this way the negativity can
not harm you, and it will try, seriously, it is strange.

Believe it or not really doesn't matter eventually, and then your
belief will take you somewhere much further into your real self.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
That computers awesome.
Did they called it SKYNET?

[edit on 19-12-2008 by cruzion]

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join