It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special Ops Officer Speaks Out!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by iceman8578
And for any one to get there NCO commission it is one of the first questions on the test you studied the most.
And my creed is �DE OPRESSO LIBER�

Wait a minute, I certainly wasn't "SDpecial Forces" but I WAS U.S.C.G and I damn sure know that NCO = NON Commissioned Officer... Is this a simple Faux Paux or what?!

Seems that the words "to get his NCO Commission" would be mutually EXCLUSIVE yes?

Just wondering...

m...

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Hmmm...

I've read through the post, and although I've never been in the military ( tried to join once, but was rejected, due to my colorful past ), but it seems to me that if Ice could verify the death of E6 Kenneth Green ( ie: post a link to the obit., then at least that part of the post can be verified, I think this was mentioned before, but I'm bringing it up again anyway )...

You've got to realise something here Ice, unless you can verify the post with links to at least part of it, then the people here will not believe...

BTW if it is true, I'm sorry for the loss of your friend...

[Edited on 10-4-2004 by Yoda]

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by iceman8578
Seems there are so called X= NCO�s in here but no one seems to answer my question about building #1 on any post, and what is at the top of that building, and what it is used for. And for any one to get there NCO commission it is one of the first questions on the test you studied the most.

And every NCO remembers that question because you and your buddies pounded it into each others heads for days before the test. Because it was the answer that if you got it wrong no matter how many other questions you got right you failed the exam.

And my creed is �DE OPRESSO LIBER�

Well, just to answer that question...

Building number one on any post is the base of the flagpole which contains a pistol. Atop the base of the flagpole is... The Flagpole. Now if you mean what is atop the flagpole, that is called the truck (the ball on top of the flagpole) which contains a bullet, a razorblade and a book of matches. These items are used in case of a post being overrun, the Post General, or highest surviving officer will, knock over the flagpole, retrieve the pistol, break open the truck, cut the flag to ribbons with the razor, burn the flag, and then load the pistol and commit suicide.

sounds like fun huh?

-Durandal

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I believe he was infantry.
ICE, Dont let the nay sayers bring you down. There are a few on this board that are agents, be sure of that. They are easy enough to identify by their posts. They will try to discredit you and turn others against you.
Remain steady my friend. U2U me if i can do anything to assist you.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
What you need to do ICEMAN is get a whole helluva lot of media attention and a lawyer. Let the media know a little about the story, enough to hook them in, and enough to make it difficult for the authorities to anything to you without making the national news. Once you have their attention, you prepare a case with your lawyer using all your "info and documents" and run with it.

btw... are you still in the military? Because that would make it a lot more difficult.

-Durandal

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Is this guy still posting? humm.... ya, I also wonder why it took him so long to respond. I thought this topic was already dead after his long absence. Ok hotshot, since you think its that easy to get a picture of a NATOPS flight jacket, lets see you post some pics of documents that back up your info. Anything that backs up the places where you trained, of course, you can edit your real name if you want to. You need to give us something more than just info and a story anyone can gather from the net.

As for me an agent......please....

Just because I am skeptic to someone's story doesn't make me "an agent."

[Edited on 10-4-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by aware

Originally posted by StarChild
To AlnilamOmega:

Everything except the E-7 part. There is no way this guy made it that high. My guess is this.

U.S. Army 1998 - 2002

E-4 / Infantry (Infant? :lol

Starchild, im glad u got a giggle from that, but to be quite honest it offended me. As a veteran, as a patriot, as an American. 11Bravo, bullet stoppers, grunts, cannon fodder, whatever u want to call us, the INFANTRY are the ones that do the fighting and dieing. Giggle at the REMFs, but dont giggle at the grunts. (REMF is a term ICEMAN can explain.)
I cant vouch for this guy but i will throw in my 2 cents.
I went to Ft. Benning. 11BC2 OSUT. I WAS THE LAST ROTATION to go thru HARMONY CHURCH. Iceman said he was in sand hill (sand HILTON as we used to call it)
Harmony church was demolished in late '88 early '89.
Assuming he joined fresh out of high school that would make him around 34 or 35.
I have both my EIB and CIB and was curious which one is more prestigious in your eyes ICE.
Im also curious if you can tell me four little things that i use to see if someone was really infantry, because it seems every former military person i meet was special ops or navy seal or something. (which is IMPOSSIBLE)
1. whats the creed of the infantry?
2. whats the color of the infantry?
3. who is the king of battle?
4. whose statue is at ft. benning?

[Edited on 9-4-2004 by aware]

It was a joke. Calm down. I didn't intend it towards all infantry personnel. I have a lot of respect for that specialty. However, this was directly toward Iceman, and Iceman only. I apologize if anyone else took offense.

Mr. M

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Iceman, how can you explain the non-existance of Prentis, TN? Hmmm?

Also, if you are really out to "reveal the truth", why not go to the authorities? Posting stuff like this on ATS only creates controversy, and will not lead to a conviction. Sooner or later the authorities must be notified, and a testimony must be made.

I think you're just looking for attention...

Oh, and by the way, I went through BUD/S Class #238, and I know all the little secrets of UDT training. Answer me this:

1) What is the line and sinker used for?

Mr. M

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Congrats to Durandal the first person to get the question I asked right!

The funny thing is the guy that kept spatting his mouth off about being an NCO didn't even try and answer the question .

Wonder who is kidding who here?

And by the way I could really give a damn about what you do and don't believe.

I will say this one more time, I didn't write this post for you jerky's out there, I wrote this post for others I know would read it, and THEY know what I am talking about.

I GOT MY POINT ACCROSS.!!

You people haven't even scratched the service!

ABOVE TOP SECRET!! MY A............s

And as for Mr. M I could give a damn what you would like to read. GO TO CONGRESS they don't know any more then you do.

You probably rung the bell the first day!

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   

You probably rung the bell the first day!

Are you not "ringing the bell now" iceman?

seekerof

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by iceman8578 You people haven't even scratched the service!
If you mean "scratched the surface"... it seems more as if you're unaware of where the surface is. We're adept at sniffing bluffs and hoaxes... of which this smells quite strong. Have you reviewed what we discovered about you?

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
We're adept at sniffing bluffs and hoaxes... of which this smells quite strong. Have you reviewed what we discovered about you?

I guess what he means is that what we found out about him is probably the first time ATS can really say it found something out.

To be realistic, it's at the moment not more than a big mass of predictions, maybe's etc. - there is nothing scandalous proofed here. Unless you consider free-webpages a proofed source.
(oh oh, nearly forgot. Kano's explaination about the colors in connection with the Mars pictures).

But not attacking ATS, it's still a valueable source for certain topics.

@iceman:
So you got a message through to people who are already aware since years of the message. Doesn't make much sense in my mind.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'm still waitiing on the hidden info that was promised.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoo I guess what he means is that what we found out about him is probably the first time ATS can really say it found something out.
You haven't been around here very long have you? (sheesh)

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
You haven't been around here very long have you?
(sheesh)

Reading since about 8 month in here. I once asked for a list what ATS really "discovered" but the response was null.

I am open to hear what ATS had shed a light on.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Well you re either 100 percent legit in which case you better hope you're covering yourself in your post here by going through several untracable servers hence you will most likely end up like your friend, or you're studing how to be a shrink at Yale and you're trying to figure out how to lure people into a conversation with you or, you're trying to write one of the ten most viewed post on ATS.

I think you're becoming less creditable as time goes on. Either put up or shut up. Seven pages is enough.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Iceman,
Do you want some cheese with your whine?

Instead of attempting to prove or disprove the facts that we have dug up about you, you just start to scream even louder.

Do you not realize that no one is listening to you anymore? You lost them when you offered to present all of this information, and then you did not do so.

At this point the only option that you have to redeem yourself in our eyes is to confess that this is all not true. That is if you have the balls to do so.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I never said anything about putting that information on your dumb site! And it was not directed to any of you any way . How hard is that for all of you to understand? The party that I wanted to read it, read it! I simply used this site as a forum for the reader.

Wow you guys think to much of yourselves!!

REALLY!

Respectfully
ICEMAN8578

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The resume you printed on this site was Knudsen's he was my field communications tech. Nice work on the info even though what you got was public info LOL. And he didn't like it very much that you did that by the way. And as for me being an Officer it's called Green to Gold jerky, maybe you heard of it? But if you think I am going to tell you all were I am stationed you got another guess comming.

But buy the way keep, him out of it, he had nothing to do with this.

Respectfully
ICEMAN8578

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I think we've allowed the children to play long enough. lockdown

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join