It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special Ops Officer Speaks Out!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
Sorry, I guess my eyes were drawn to your quote by THEEGO, I figured you followed the same philosophy.

Please don't try and twist the quote to fit your remarks. I would also appreciate it if you didn't judge me based on your issues with "THEEGO". I didn't come here to make friends, you know.

Oh-and I've got your baseball bat...dickhead.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin

Bangin' was that really necessary?! John appologized to you and you call him a dickhead?! NICE... NOT!

Obviously your mission is progressing, trying to NOT make any friends that is...

m...

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Please don't try and twist the quote to fit your remarks. I would also appreciate it if you didn't judge me based on your issues with "THEEGO". I didn't come here to make friends, you know.

I didn't twist it, I explained my actions. I guess I hit a nerve there...

as for your threat, they are big words but anyone can act tough over the net. Hell, my nan can act tough over the net, I'm not exactly shaking in my boots just yet I'm afraid.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

Bangin' was that really necessary?! John appologized to you and you call him a dickhead?! NICE... NOT!

Playing dumb, Springer? His reply was obviously filled with sarcasm, sealed with a wink.

Was it really necessary for John to reply at all? SkepticOverlord answered my question, and John decided to heat things up. "Let's get 'em, boys"-A Clockwork Orange

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

Obviously your mission is progressing, trying to NOT make any friends that is...

m...

Thank you Springer, I guess you understood my actions. I guess some people just have a complex about these things, no big deal.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
hehehe, sealed with a wink. I like that one. Where I'm from a wink means two things. Either to say no problems, or to wind someone up. You took it as the latter.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Search on more than an alias and you'll find how Skeptic knows about his qualifications. Me thinks once Starchild finds that other page that we'll have another specops wannabe outing...

Remember, on the net ANYTHING is searchable.

Of course, it is possible that it's coincidence and we have multiple people using the same alias. However, I would have to say that the odds of multiple people using "iceman8578" are probably fairly low.

[Edited on 6-4-2004 by titian]

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin Eh, I found the same page as StarChild when I ran a google search yesterday.
All you need to do is take some choice info from that page, and run one more search.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
JN: You received a warning for your derogatory comment about a former member that resulted in a bit of drama on this thread. Also, JN and Bangin, take you personal issue off the threads and into U2U if you are compelled to "have at it" with each other. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Thank you, SkepticOverlord, and I apologize for allowing such comments to incite anger.

I think I found the page that you were referring to. I don't understand what bit of this information is too revealing? My knowledge is very limited when it comes to the military.

By the way, I completely understand why you wouldn't link to this personal information.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
SO, forgive me for leaving neutrality behind on this one, but shouldn't bangin get a warning, too? for fairness's sake?

it takes two to tango, and this is not an exception. besides, bangin outright called JN something vulgar which was part of the drama you speak of whereas JN never sunk to that level. if this has been done because bangin is a possible female, then shame on you! i personally do not care for this form of protectionism, not in the slightest.

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. and I'm all outta bubble gum." Funny line! have a listen: www.jokes.thefunnybone.com...

I thought I should link that as a form of comic relief.

AND WHERE IS ICEMAN!?!?!?!?! i hope you're still alive buddy. if youre a disinfo artist... why I oughta...

[Edited on 4/6/2004 by AlnilamOmega]

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin By the way, I completely understand why you wouldn't link to this personal information.
The point: His personal details are two simple Google searches away from ATS. No special ops person would allow such information to be online, much less allow an easy link form here to there. It just would not happen.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Iceman, does Cable Datacom News mean anything to you? How about a GSM or Tech Manager position?

Mr. M

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I thought this was pretty funny. Iceman is rambling with the same "air" as he did on this thread. Read it for yourselves. I thought it was hilarious.

The following is quoted from a webpage which Iceman posted on, under his REAL name, which I will not provide a link to because of "privacy".

"I am an owner of a Satellite Installation Company in the Western Tier of New York State. I have been in the civilian Satellite Industry for 6 years now. And have spent a total of 10 years in the Satellite field including the time I spent in the US Army as a Sat Com Technician. I am also a FSS4 Echostar Communications master technician and Commercial Designer.

Sense Echostar came on the market some 7 years ago, I have gone from making a very nice living. To the point that now I really wish I had not wasted my time in the DSS Industry. In the past 6 years I have seen this industry fall apart from the outside and make it's money off the backs of you and I the Satellite Business owner and or Technician. I have watched this business go from one of value to Charlie Eargen taking all value out of our industry. You can not keep giving everything away for free, before people just get in there heads that there is no value in the technology or the people who work with it.

And over the course of those 6 years, I have also seen Dish Network and Direct TV continue to drop the price paid to the technician for the work they perform. They have started to do price fixing on there equipment to stop you the Dealer from making money and have also started giving away the house to there customers to stop the Technician from making any money. It has come to the point were now the only ones making a good living at this are the huge dealers that do such big numbers they just don't care about it and Charlie himself.

Now because companies can not afford to hire a real qualified technician, they hire HACKS. And because you can get some joker to go out and put up satellite equipment for $50.00 a job or $60.00 a job and get him to pay for all the materials. Then there is no need to hire technician that will not put out the crap that these hacks are. And on top of that Dish Network doesn't care about you the technician because there are a hored of other hacks out there that will come and taking your job and business away in a heart beat.

When will we see as technician'S and business owners that these kind of practices need to stop. And they need to stop now before we can no longer provide for our families a good home and food on the table. We need to try and work together to bring about change in our industry for the better. It only gets worse every year they take more money out of yours and my pocket so they can then get richer off our hard sweat and labor. The same thing has happened in several industries over the past 100 years and it is just time for ours to do the same. We need a voice that will shout out "WE WILL NOT TAKE THIS ANY MORE!! WE WILL FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS AS PROFESSIONALS! WE WILL NOT LET YOU STARVE US OUT OF A JOB! AND WE WILL NOT TAKE HACKS IN OUR INDUSTRY!

If we do not band together to make a diffrence now then there will be no job left for the professional technician. And I don't know about you but I have spent the majority of my life in this industry I don't want to have to learn something new. We can keep our business's and our homes and keep our children feed people, but we have to fight for it and start the fight now before it is to late. Before they have weeded out all those that care about what is happening to us all.

ONE MAN'S VOICE RISEING UP ABOVE THE CROWED CAN MAKE A DIFFRENCE!! IF THAT VOICE IS SPEAKING TRUTH!! But to bring about change we need to stand together as one voice one heart speaking out against what is wrong.

I am trying to form a Satellite Installers Union in the state of New York. We have to start some were and there is no better time then now. If you live in New York State and are a technician our a Satellite Business owner then please contact me. I am trying to get Congress Women Slaughter to hear our plee for change, but in order to do that we need bodies. They need to see that we care about what happens to our homes and families. Other wise all is lost and they have won and we should just go find something else to do. But I will not go quitely, OH they would like to see me go quitely! I will stand and fight no matter the cost no matter how long. The Time is NOW!!"

I still can't stop laughing...

Mr. M

[Edited on 7-4-2004 by StarChild]

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Hey, wasn't the guy who started the thread "Can NASA Really Send A Radio Or TV Signal From The Moon ?" a "satellite expert" too?
hmmmm...
1+1=2...
something's amiss....

[Edited on 7-4-2004 by intelgurl]

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl
Hey, wasn't the guy who started the thread "Can NASA Really Send A Radio Or TV Signal From The Moon ?" a "satellite expert" too?
hmmmm...
1+1=2...
something's amiss....

[Edited on 7-4-2004 by intelgurl]

Don'r forget his (LDP) other scientific topic "King Soloman Built the Great Pyramid."

Mr M Where did you find all that stuff, I could not keep a straight face while reading it. You should get an applause for finding that one.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HANDYou should get an applause for finding that one.
He did.
It's very nice to see that the BS filters of ATS members are very finely tuned indeed.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by titian
Search on more than an alias and you'll find how Skeptic knows about his qualifications. Me thinks once Starchild finds that other page that we'll have another specops wannabe outing...

Remember, on the net ANYTHING is searchable.

Of course, it is possible that it's coincidence and we have multiple people using the same alias. However, I would have to say that the odds of multiple people using "iceman8578" are probably fairly low.

[Edited on 6-4-2004 by titian]

Uh oh, looks like Mr. M finally found that other information. Dig deeper if you want and you'll find a little more.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND
I have had enough of running from the truth and unlike Kenneth I am prepared for them. I have made it my mission to get the truth out to the public in what ever form that is. And if this means it will vindicate me and my over whelming sadness of the pain I have caused many people around the world. Then so be it! I have much more to get off my chest so maybe just maybe some one will want to read the truth!

CoolHand, you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on the arse.

Can't stop laughing.

[Edited on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join