It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens came here looking for gold? Why? ANSWER FOUND?!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Gold and Silver are the highest electricity conductive metals that we know, maybe they use GOLD for they high current electricity components, WHO KNOWS, I'm guesing gold was easier to find than silver.

[edit on 11-12-2008 by cdesigns]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikeraphone
Im not sure what scientific evidence Sitchin has provided for the connection between Gold and the Alien atmosphere.

None whatsoever.

Sitchin can't even read cuneiform. Or, at least, he has continually refused to show that he can.

Originally posted by MikeraphoneI could say that the gold was used to wipe their alien asses with back home. Might be true, might not. The reason I posted this thread is because for the first time there is a valid, scientifically proven link, between the myths and stories, Gold, and Alien fuel/anti-matter

Creating anti-matter does not require the use of gold. Gold is a great conductor, is practically chemically inert and very dense,

These properties make it easier to create antimatter using gold, but remember, only a few atoms of antimatter can be made this way.

Originally posted by farflungheroe

Gods came from outer space and had our ancestors mine gold... but why?

I think this is why;

Monoatomic gold has been theorized to be an ideal propulsion mechanism for space travel.

Monoatomic elements, When heated 'lose' mass, but gain it back upon cooling. This is extremely strange. some even consider m-state elements to be a newly discovered state of matter. Take that plasma!

Wouldn't it be great if that were true?

It's not. No element "loses mass" when heated, regardless of the ridiculous claims made by David Hudson.

The same guy claimed he had cured AIDS and cancer with it, he claimed it would allow you to live forever as well.

However, he retired from this traveling snake-oil sales business because of a heart condition.

Apparently, that's the only thing monoatomic gold can't fix.

Harte

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Excellent theory and thread OP. Star and flag. I actually noticed that news about gold and anti-matter and came to a similar conclusion. Mine was that there IS a reason for gold's value - not just that it looks pretty and shiny. But I didn't make the leap to aliens. It's a somewhat spectacular leap but I see no reason to dismiss it.

My thoughts are that gold has ALWAYS been of great importance to our ancestors. I hold the view, in everything, that our ancestors possessed a wisdom which we are partially devoid of now. To our eyes, humans have only ever sought gold and silver because it's attractive. But I've always suspected that there's a more esoteric, alchemical reason for our interest in gold. Perhaps medieval Kings who decorated everything with gold themselves were not aware of the true importance of gold. Perhaps they inherited that outlook from their ancestors, just like us. But I believe somewhere down the line, our ancestors knew the real value of gold and were maybe even taught this by extra-terrestrial visitors. For example, many ancient traditions speak of 'dwarves' who had a penchant for mining within mountains and beneath the ground (the race of dwarves in Lord of the Rings was based on real European mythology). What if this race of dwarves were not of this planet (after all, if they were, where are their remains?). In my opinion, they were extra-terrestrial, and mythology DOES pertain to real, distant events in our past. Those 'dwarves' were, perhaps, mining for gold.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Wow. I give you scientific facts and YOU automatically, as if by reflex, defer to a strawman argument, mis-aligning valid scientific research and known facts with a con-artist....

Just because ONE con artist includes scientific facts in his sales pitch does not automatically ruin their validity.

If David Hudson said that metal conducts electricity - would you automatically dismiss all scientific fields associated with electromagnetism... you might, but I wouldn't. What if David Hudson said tidal lock keeps the moon from rotating... would tidal lock therefore not exist?

The debunking technique you are using is called "Reductio ad Hitlerum" and has hints of the 'sorcha faal' method;

Example: Hitler was a vegetarian and didn't smoke, therefore you are like Hitler if you don't smoke and eat meat.

Example: "Sorcha Faal reports 2004 Tsunami"

Debunker: "There was no tsunami, Sorcha faal reported it. You don't honestly consider her to be a valid source, therefore there was no tsunami"

Example: "Erich Von Daniken said gold was a good conductor in a documentary, but since HE said it; gold must not be a good conductor and he was only saying it to sell videos....

Edit: *I honestly didn't know people were eating this stuff until I got here. I honestly can't believe it. Levitation, psychic abilities, cancer cures.... madness.

Clearly there is a lot of disinformation out there to purposefully undermine valid research into the unique properties of monoatamic gold, which just like regular gold, can only be applied to our technology and not biology..

I can see this disinfo tactic has worked on you by the way you immediately attacked my first post. You now regard all science associated with the word 'monoatomic' as unscrupulous.. honestly I don't blame you given the level of nonsense you have been exposed respective to m-state matter - which is primarily researched in Europe and Asia for it's potential technological uses.

Most North American Physicists are behind the eight-ball when it comes to this, however Michio Kaku has written many papers on the subject.

Are you also saying Michio Kaku is a con-man?:lol

[edit on 11-12-2008 by farflungheroe]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by farflungheroe
reply to post by Harte

Wow. I give you scientific facts and YOU automatically, as if by reflex, defer to a strawman argument, mis-aligning valid scientific research and known facts with a con-artist....

Just because ONE con artist includes scientific facts in his sales pitch does not automatically ruin their validity.

If David Hudson said that metal conducts electricity - would you automatically dismiss all scientific fields associated with electromagnetism... you might, but I wouldn't. What if David Hudson said tidal lock keeps the moon from rotating... would tidal lock therefore not exist?

The debunking technique you are using is called "Reductio ad Hitlerum" and has hints of the 'sorcha faal' method;

Example: Hitler was a vegetarian and didn't smoke, therefore you are like Hitler if you don't smoke and eat meat.

Example: "Sorcha Faal reports 2004 Tsunami"

Debunker: "There was no tsunami, Sorcha faal reported it. You don't honestly consider her to be a valid source, therefore there was no tsunami"

Example: "Erich Von Daniken said gold was a good conductor in a documentary, but since HE said it; gold must not be a good conductor and he was only saying it to sell videos....

Edit: *I honestly didn't know people were eating this stuff until I got here. I honestly can't believe it. Levitation, psychic abilities, cancer cures.... madness.

Clearly there is a lot of disinformation out there to purposefully undermine valid research into the unique properties of monoatamic gold, which just like regular gold, can only be applied to our technology and not biology..

I can see this disinfo tactic has worked on you by the way you immediately attacked my first post. You now regard all science associated with the word 'monoatomic' as unscrupulous.. honestly I don't blame you given the level of nonsense you have been exposed respective to m-state matter - which is primarily researched in Europe and Asia for it's potential technological uses.

Most North American Physicists are behind the eight-ball when it comes to this, however Michio Kaku has written many papers on the subject.

Are you also saying Michio Kaku is a con-man?:lol

Wow, talk about straw men!

Tell you what. Since you're so up on this, please link us to an interview with (or paper by) Professor Kaku where he states that monoatomic elements "lose mass" when heated.

Otherwise, stop whining about being called on a line of bull that can be traced directly to David Hudson, Mediocre Conman.

Harte

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
don't know if this was mentioned, but sitchen's speculations about nibiru and the annunaki led him to say that the source of fuel was water, mars was a water planet until it was sucked dry, and the gold addiction these aliens experience is due to their planets atmosphere.
he indicates that because nibiru has such an elongated orbit that at the far reaches of it's revolution it'd be too far from any heat source to maintain life. apparently, these annunnaki used gold in their atmosphere as a means to trap in heat.

i don't know if it's true. i'm not looking for the sources where i read this, nor am i going to look for properties of gold that would validate his claim.

werd em up.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
"White Powder Gold" is something that has fascinated me for many years now, especially since it was used by Egyptian Pharoahs and their High Priests, as a substance that would give special powers to those who used it. For about 13 years now, I have suffered a great deal of pain as a result of having broken my back. I have tried just about every non pharmaceutical product there is, but have always ended up going back to having to take doctor prescribed pain killers, just so that I can walk. Only recently I have learned that a dear friend whom my wife and I trust without question, has added the White Powder Gold to a smal list of products she sells, and have placed an order for some. I'm not rying to push the product and say that everyone who reads this should run out and buy some, but what I will do is try it myself for any suggested period of time, then I will post an honest evaluation regarding anything it has or hasn't done for me. If any one has a suggestion about anything else I may try, please post it. My wife and I are in our late fifties, and are desperately trying for some sort of decent life, without my being dependant on these pain killers I now have to take. Meanwhile if anyone has any questions regarding the White Powder Gold, Mary Ann's email address is
[email protected] Blessings to all, and may your God be with you!
Jim.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bkrmn
"White Powder Gold" is something that has fascinated me for many years now, especially since it was used by Egyptian Pharoahs and their High Priests, as a substance that would give special powers to those who used it.

Jim,

Good luck to you.

You should know that the claims made about Egyptians regarding this stuff are completely unsubstantiated.

Harte

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeraphone

It's impossible to create the commonly found isotope of in a laboratory, you can create gold yes, but it is radioactive and will decay into another element in a few half-lives. Look up the chart of the nuclides, and look at the element AU, all naturally occuring isotopes are AU-197, no other isotope exists. But Au-171 through Au-205 have been made in a reactor and are unstable.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
My thought about this is that if they really wanted or needed gold, they sure left a lot of it still lying around. There are prospectors driving around in old creek beds in the Eastern Sierra Mountains in the U.S. with metal detectors attached to their trucks that still find big chunks of gold ready for the taking. And that's not even counting all the gold that's still in old tombs, safes, people's jewelry boxes, etc. All in all, they did a pretty lousy job collecting the gold.

As for using it because of its electrical conductivity, even we lowly humans have figured out that using light inside of a fiber optic cable is a more efficient way to go than using metal of any kind. So just how advanced were these aliens, anyway?

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
What about proof that aliens came here looking for gold?

Gold can also be used as the best electrical conducting metal, yet your bias post refuted to display that information.

What good is Anti-Matter to an alien civilization that can travel vast light years across space? Do you really think they are foolish war mongers as we humans are?

Aren't lasers and anti-gravity a more stable and suitable form of attack?

If the information added up I would be intrigued. However I have to admit just because we can barely produce a splice of anti-matter by bouncing electrons off of gold does not mean that your preposterous explanation has any scientific backing in any way.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamstrat
Did you even read that full article? Apparently not. They created gold nanoparticles from gold itself, they didnt "create" gold in the lab.

Please read articles before posting.

Great topic OP.

[edit on 10-12-2008 by jamstrat]

So why don't you do something useful and find you own article on how gold is synthesized by a particle accelerator.

Someone called it alchemy when it's scientific reality.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
As for using it because of its electrical conductivity, even we lowly humans have figured out that using light inside of a fiber optic cable is a more efficient way to go than using metal of any kind. So just how advanced were these aliens, anyway?

They must've had some damn fancy shovels too!

You know, those high-tech shovels that are so ergonomic that an alien of a highly advanced culture can dig all day and not get tired enough to say "Dang, let's invent a dadgum backhoe or sumpin!"

Harte

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by th3dudeabides
reply to post by Mikeraphone

It's impossible to create the commonly found isotope of in a laboratory, you can create gold yes, but it is radioactive and will decay into another element in a few half-lives. Look up the chart of the nuclides, and look at the element AU, all naturally occuring isotopes are AU-197, no other isotope exists. But Au-171 through Au-205 have been made in a reactor and are unstable.

AU-197 maybe the only naturally occurring isotope, but it appears it is possible to synthesize.

Gold synthesis is the age-old dream of the alchemists, the artificial production of gold. It is possible in particle accelerators or nuclear reactors, but in practice much too expensive. Since there is only one stable gold isotope, Au-197, nuclear reactions must create this isotope in order to produce gold. It is therefore not possible to distinguish stable, artificially produced gold from natural gold.

www.chemistrydaily.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Many Thanks Harte! At this point I'm willing to try just about anything, and knowing Mary Ann as well as my wife and I do, I believe that the White Powder Gold is worth trying anyway. I didn't realize the use of the stuff by the Egyptians hasn't been proven, though what about the Alchemists of old, do you know anything about their possible knowlege and use of the powder? I often wonder about possible discoveries made in Alchemy that have been suppressed and outlawed by the early church and perhaps still are, even today. Just one more thing... I realize this isn't the right board for this question, but have any of you good folk had any success at contacting someone on the "other side"? I know there a lot of frauds who think nothing of taking advantage of people when they are suffering the loss of a loved one, but the younger of my two sons was killed in a horse riding accident back in the late Spring of this year at the age of 23, and I have been trying to contact him since, though without any success.
Thank You!
Jim.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
how can we tell if the aliens are real aliens, could they be robots but probably the only way we can know is if we dicect the alien.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Could it perhaps be that...they [annunaki] mined for gold in order to repair the outer atmosphere of planet x or nibiru... and maybe the p.t.b. on earth are going to zap it with the tesla technology of the 21st century in order to create a mass amount of antimatter in 2012?

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Michio Kaku's work on m-theory is described below in a quote extracted from the nefarious Wikipedia; the same work you claim does not exist and is not real and could never happen and for which there is no proof... Perhaps you should e-mail Dr. Kaku and let him know he is wasting his time and that you have debunked him.

"He has published extensively in string theory since 1969. In 1974, along with Prof. K. Kikkawa, he wrote the first paper on string field theory, now a major branch of string theory, which can summarize each of the five string theories into a single equation. In addition to his work on string field theory, he also wrote some of the first papers on multi-loop amplitudes in string theory, the first paper on the divergences of these multi-loop amplitudes, the first paper on supersymmetry breaking at high temperatures in the early universe, the first paper on super-conformal gravity, and also some of the first papers on the non-polynomial closed string field theory. Many of the ideas he first explored have since blossomed into active areas of string research.*His current research focuses on the difficult problem of revealing the underlying nature of M-theory and string theory, which he believes are not in their final form. Until the theory is completed, it is premature, he believes, to compare the theory too closely to experimental data.[citation needed]"

Harte - Stop trying to debunk reality.

You make ATS suck when you deny reality. You make it suck even more when you attack us for referencing things that happened in Reality, especially facts. It makes you appear detached from reality, and it is disruptive. However, you troll with such eloquence I almost admire it. Yeah right....

"Dang, let's invent a dadgum backhoe or sumpin!"

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
My thought about this is that if they really wanted or needed gold, they sure left a lot of it still lying around. There are prospectors driving around in old creek beds in the Eastern Sierra Mountains in the U.S. with metal detectors attached to their trucks that still find big chunks of gold ready for the taking. And that's not even counting all the gold that's still in old tombs, safes, people's jewelry boxes, etc. All in all, they did a pretty lousy job collecting the gold.

Who says they wanted to take it all? Maybe they just took what they needed.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   

reply to post by Nohup

I'm trying to imagine the aliens and Anunnaki going around in old pickup trucks or checking out peoples tombs, safes and jewelry boxes! LMAO!

Nice post!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join