It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens came here looking for gold? Why? ANSWER FOUND?!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeraphone

interesting topic thanks

i have also wondered why these Aliens would want Gold and some of the investigating that i did led to some very interesting facts about Gold and how after a certain process of melting it, it leaves a powder residue(Monatomic Gold) that is supposed to increase your Chakra and make you have a higher consciousness wich gives you the ability to see into different dimensions and access stargates.

i believe the Monatomic Gold was put in their ears so it went directly to the brain. strange

surfingthetao.blogspot.com...
www.davidicke.com...
www.mwt.net...
tinwiki.org...

just trying to show that there maybe others reasons for these Aliens to have wanted this Gold and not just to put in the Gas tank.

[edit on 10-12-2008 by easynow]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Connect the dots skeptics, just like in kindergarten.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

When this discovery came out the other day I joked about this very idea. I wonder whats really going with our gold reserves...

Oh and stared and flagged by the way.

[edit on 10-12-2008 by Helmkat]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I hate to break it to you but gold is not that rare. Gold is rare on earth (and not even that much) but in the universe there are places far more abundent for gold. And using it to create anti-matter? please..

See that black stuff in space? It's a massive energy capacitator if you screw around with it. Since humanity didn't found it out yet I'll give you a hint, it can block light in a natural state, given not good but I did say you have to screw around with it (it's density better said). How to capture the energy of light..hehe.

Anyhoo's, nice theory. Not correct, but nice anyways. And don't think about building black matter powerplants, they suck when the blow....uh, sorry for the pun in that one I guess.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I actually mine for gold as a hobby. I've heard that ET's supposedly also brought mercury to assist in extracting the gold, mercury absorbs the gold from sand concentrates, and nothing else, then you burn the mercury off the amalgam (using nitric acid) and all the gold particles in the sand are collected. I always thought mercury seemed a bit alien, lol.

[edit on 10-12-2008 by 27jd]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Hey OP,

I think that your theory may be right.

Everyone seems to think were so significant, were probably not.

If we were their "pit stop" imagine where they were going, right?

They have to be totally far more advanced then us. NOW, maybe

they were on a voyage to find a civilization far more advance then them right?

Imagine how far advance would that be? The technology, and so on.

It messes up my head, just thinking about it.

Any way OP I have an interesting thread about where they most likely got gold from. Remember the Gold rush in the West? The grand canyon was a mind check out the pics and good evidence I have on my thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
When there is talk of the aliens coming her for gold I dont take it in its literal sense. I always thought it meant coming here for something of value, but that does not mean gold. As for gold im sure if they are advanced enough they can syntntheis it it seems it would be far less trouble. How about a science like quantum nano technolgy, converting different elements into each other, sounds a lot easier than coming here for gold. Well mabey they are coming here for are souls :-/
kx

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I would have to say that this notion that they come here for gold is a little far fetched. First of all, Gold is not that abundant here on earth. Well, Atleast not as far as we know. There has not been very much gold found.

I would lean torwards the idea that they come here to use the water. Im not saying that is what they are doing. Im saying that i would lean torwards water over gold.

You would think that if they are coming here for gold. they have to mine it from the earth just like us. And there is no evidence of that.

Now here is something to think about, Just maybe they are here to get gold and they extract it from the bottom of the ocean. That would explain why we dont have a clue.

We can speculate all day long about this. There are to many things that could or couldnt be. But the gold theory is not a bad one. Just add it to the list of many other possibilities. Without full disclosure from aliens themselves, We will never know.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Don't assume that the rest of the universe has the same composition as the Earth. Other planets have different proportions of metals.

For instance, they could go to this star and collect far more of it than they could on Earth:
www.spaceref.com...

And that's just one star that's close to us. There are other older galaxies and stars out there. And, as others pointed out, it's fairly easy to construct once you have fission reactors.

"The researchers estimated that at today's rates, the amount of gold in this star would be worth 7 billion trillion dollars."

The value of all the gold mined in the history of the Earth is estimated in the single digit trillions. 7 billion trillion ?

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Gold in its naturally occurring state posses a very high vibratory frequency. I don't know about "manufactured" gold, but there sure is a big difference between naturally occurring gemstones and lab made gemstones. Comparison wise, lab made stuff sucks!

This debate might be on the same order as creating sentient life. And if life is created, will it posses a soul?

Just a thought on the subject!

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by russ1969
I would have to say that this notion that they come here for gold is a little far fetched. First of all, Gold is not that abundant here on earth. Well, Atleast not as far as we know. There has not been very much gold found.

Could there be not much gold here because they [aliens] came and took most of it?

Interesting theory, i like the idea of humans being completely useless and they only came to be our friends because they liked our 'stuff'. Feels like school all over again haha, plus it makes sense. Realistically, what can we really offer them other than our 'stuff'?

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

My deep belief is that gold is even a fuel source for them. 85% of UFO's seen are over water, many report them hovering over water for awhile then zipping off.

There are already theories on water being a efficient and generative fuel. If a civilization was millions of years ahead in technology wouldn't you think they'd use such a common substance?

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentShadow

I was really trying to show that all theories could be possible. The problem has and always will be that we wont have proof of anything until We see it with our own eyes. The fact is, Water is the most likely thing they would want considering within our system of planets we are the only ones that have it.

And if the storys of aliens making deals for humans with our government was true. then the aliens are not interested in our gold. They want our souls. LOL, but if that was the case then why not just come here and kill us all off and take all of our souls at once.

Like i said. to much speculation not enough proof.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I have heard they used gold to repair their atmosphere on their planet or somthing.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I have known about this for over ten years now,the roswel crash brought about attempts to re-create the crafts ability of anti grav and the fuel needed to use the craft...gold is the only ellement on earth that can be used to gather this supply although its totally unstable and lasts nano seconds in the lab. its called 115 on the periodic table.
When 12 marines were guarding the alien craft at 51 with the help of one occupant called EBE...google this story.
A titbit of info... the sphynx pre dates the pyramids by 5000 years.
The Kings chamber shows how to use resonating sound fields to enter other dimensions.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Yes Manna/ormus/whitepowdergold was used in ancient times for many things. Food for the gods so to speak ... it is food for the light body that can be very useful when attempting to ascend. Read Laurence Gardner as fast as you can if you are interested in learning more. Enjoy

It is best to think of it as seperating the metal from the element, it works for other metals as well like iridium,palladium, silver, platinum ...etc.

[edit on 0562008Wed, 10 Dec 2008 18:21:11 -060012 9/11 by DrPaulisENKI]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden

He was a physics major and commissioned officer in the military. He wasn't lying. I'm no scientist, so I can't explain exactly how it's done. But I know we've been able to create gold in nuclear physics laboratories for a while. I said it was minute amounts. They're not cranking out gold bullion.

Google is your friend.

A University of Missouri team, led by an Indian origin researcher, has devised a new eco-friendly method to create gold nanoparticles without any negative environmental impact, which is otherwise associated with their production.

www.andhranews.net...

Did you even read that full article? Apparently not. They created gold nanoparticles from gold itself, they didnt "create" gold in the lab.

Please read articles before posting.

Great topic OP.

[edit on 10-12-2008 by jamstrat]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
So if I'm abducted one day, should I expect my dental crowns to go missing?!

=)

Seriously though, The manufactured gold atomic structure compared to a naturally spun gold atomic structure may be variantly dissimilar to allow the proper harmonics needed for anti mater propulsion, vis a vie necessitating naturally spun atomic particles to interact with the light refractions necessary for propulsion and other power needs.

Who knows, perhaps it also quantifies reason to suspect gold may be a critical ingredient in interdimentional travel, if not interversal travel.

However, one aspect to maintain a vigilant watch with is to realize that gold is just another aspect of material light, and as such, should also have a way to be replicated ionically to produce virtual empowerment to virtual systems.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC

proof? aliens?

[edit on 9-12-2008 by NavalFC]

You TRIED to imply things the person never said. This is a perfect example of all you do on here. Instigate and never really add anything useful.

Nowhere did the person say this was proof of anything at all. They said it was a theory and you came in to try turning it into something it wasn't. Nice try, but it didn't work this time did it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join