It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Analysis of this picture - Please help

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I see a small airplane sitting on the back of or just behind a dock. I know that makes no sense but that what's I see every time I look at it. The only thing I see that others seem to be seeing is what seems to be a big white cross on the right side.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I also see a lake side. It indeed has a painted feel to it, except for the white structure on the right. If this has a natural cause then you shouldbe able to recreate similar pictures (using the same conditions).

I wonder whether strange things, connected to this magnifying glass, have happened. Have they?

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
creeepy. the tree in the background looks like a hooded figure with his arms up in the air making a stabbing motion on someone laying on a couch, and there's an easy chair to the right of the couch. creepy.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I'm almost 100% sure that the white structure to the right (which eveybody things is a cross) is the side view of a stone staircase, you know the one you see in Disneyland's Cinderella castle.

What you're looking at is not the stairs themselfs but the railing like castles have....still looking for pictures....

If seem every masterpiece from 1800 to 1900 sofar but still nothing....i'm putting way to much effort into this...

Ps: i've seen the old Buick!!! but in my view it has ears...??

[edit on 5/12/2008 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
To me it looks like a couple making out on a bridge on the water, the weird part of it, is that is looks like a headboard on the far right. It could just be the post for bracing the dock.
Very interesting.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Well I'm thinking it's a fake.

On flickr it shows that you took this anomoly photo on Novemeber 13 2008 yet the other 2 photos that you posted and were used on ebay were taken December 31 2007 according to Flickr. Just so I'm not misunderstanding anything, How and why would you take a couple pictures of an item a year ago with no anomolies, post the item for bid on ebay,(which didnt sell) then almost a year later take another picture of the item which now has an anomoly appearing on it?

Thinking of putting back on ebay as the Mysterious Optiloupe?

[edit on 5-12-2008 by stereotype]

[edit on 5-12-2008 by stereotype]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by de9571
To me it looks like a couple making out on a bridge on the water, the weird part of it, is that is looks like a headboard on the far right. It could just be the post for bracing the dock.
Very interesting.

See everybody!!!........i'm not crazy...[dancing and jumping around]

We appear to see the same thing...

Now i have no idea what that means but i'm still not through with this game....here's an other ets-a-sketch like drawing of me trying to make my point.
I swear these keep getting funnier and funnier. Please feel free to ridicule me 'cause after 14 hours of this i'm seriously doubting my own sanity....

here goes :

Now before i post it...it will prob. be to big to fit in here so here's another direct link to pbucket...

i481.photobucket.com...

enjoy!!! (i know i have....
)

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by stereotype

Hey ...come on man...don't spoil the fun!!!

I'm sure the good man will refeal what the photo inside the photo is when one of us gets it right.....now start guessing

ps: i believe he showed those others photos of a "loop" as an example of what it normally looks like.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Na you're not crazy, at least no more then anyone else! ha!
However, I'm seeing a different view on the couple.. I'm trying to mark up the photo in photoshop and will post shortly. Basicall I see the layout horizonally, laying down. The woman on top, with white shorts on, outstreched legs, with white socks on. There is a post in the middle and to the right of the post, you can see arms embracing each other.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by de9571

I'm having a hard time attaching my picture to this.. need to figure this out. But If you read my previous post, can you see what I'm seeing?

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by de9571

Dude...they even saw a Buick (mine had ears doh) in that picture and after 14 straight hour of stairing at this thing i think i just about saw everything ( except for the guy who said he saw somebody hanging from a rope with a satanic figure in the background) but i was really looking forward to your perspective....

I'll give it a go.....in the meanwhile please try to post your MSpaint adventure.....

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
You mean that the only white blob on the left which hasn't been accounted for would be her legs....??

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I can see it!!.....but i still want to see what i've been seeing (funny how that works)
In my case the two people are standing upright and the woman seems to be cying, holding her face in her hands while laying her head on the mans right shoulder.

Tell you what....the one who gets haunted tonight wins!!!....deal???

edit: that should have read "haunted" not "hunted"......

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Sorry I'm late to the party.

I see the same man and woman that has been discussed from page one...

It looks like to the left of them (in the image) is a rectangular box.

In front looks like a group of people seated in white shirts (hot day?) You can see sky and treeline in the background.

This looks to me like a funeral scene. I don't know if it's real or not, but if real maybe this criminal, whom your friend is now the owner of their stuff, had the audacity to make an appearance at one of their victims funerals.

something just seems sad about this scene and I don't know why.

any who... My two cents.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by coven

Now i know why i can't stop looking at this picture....it indeed give you a feeling there is something sad going on......eerie
Good remark about the left side of the pic. 'cause if been pretty much ignoring that side. (the right side seemd so clear i just had to point it out)
Now i have something for the rest of the night trying to find the group of people i've heard more people talking about.....

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This could be my ex wife, but more likely her mother; whichever it is, the picture is very flattering to her.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by coven
It looks like to the left of them (in the image) is a rectangular box.

In front looks like a group of people seated in white shirts (hot day?) You can see sky and treeline in the background.

I would like to throw heaps of praise upon your sharp eye (and imagination!!) 'cause i see those people infront aswell and that would explain why we are not looking at a correct reflection of the trees in the water (if there is any water??)

.........i'm really enjoying myself here have you noticed???

ps: welcome to the party!!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thechi

You are withholding info? From the shadows and lighting something was used to bounce the light for more even lighting for the photo.

If a reflective curved surface was used this could be a reflection of a reflection from one curved surface to another. If so it is so distorted as to make identification impossible.

Was a slave and a diffuser of some sort used? Was a curved reflective surface used?

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Now here's the $64.000 question.......

It is clear the man holding the woman is white (excuse me i don't know how to write caucation....ehhh whatever) ,the woman we can't see execpt she has black/brown hair and is wearing a victorian dress (1850/1900).

Now i know black people (that would be coloured, right) tend to wear white as a colour of mourning but was it or is it also a custom for white people from any era to do so???

I'm not familiar with this american tradition so if somebody could answer this one ,please do.

(i know most of Europe has black as the color for mourning)

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

From the tech side of things.....respect!!!!

I have no idea what you just said but it seems like while we're having fun your sticking to the serious matters at hand....keep it up

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join