It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Extraterrestrials

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrPaulisENKI
reply to post by redled

With all respect... i dont understand what you are talking about? .The world is leaving you behind.... I'm sorry. Pounding your fist on the table in disgust of authors who once offended your dogma are your problem. If chiming in with tripe makes you feel better than that is also ...your problem. This thread will continue to piss you off ...of that i'm certain

Good tub thumping stuff. Actually you don't piss me off, you're fun. My dogma is founded upon evidence by the way. I've been referred to as 'proof' of aliens to a previous thread as a citation by the way........ You're clowns.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by unknown known
reply to post by redled

Why would they attack us? What did we do to them?

They won't if the Wackos are right. If they've been monitoring us for 3,000 odd years back to some tapestry in Genesis, they're watching us. If the Wackos are wrong, then they're not within cosmological spitting distance of us.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by redled

Originally posted by unknown known
reply to post by redled

Why would they attack us? What did we do to them?

They won't if the Wackos are right. If they've been monitoring us for 3,000 odd years back to some tapestry in Genesis, they're watching us. If the Wackos are wrong, then they're not within cosmological spitting distance of us.

it's not nice to talk about the ancient people that way. they had the solar system pretty well mapped out considering we believe them to be less advanced than us, they built the pyramids, a grand achievement for a civilisation less advanced than us. so i would'nt call them wacko's wether there is any weight to their information or not.

of course that all comes down to how we decode their information about beings from the havens in flying machines.

oh wait, you think people who have presented the information of the ancients and what they were saying are the wacko's?

that's like calling a t.v. station wacko's for broadcasting something you disagree with rather than those where the information orignated from.

the sooner people realise this information is coming out of history and not from people in the present day the sooner we can debate what it all meant.

me saying that the ancients said there were gods visiting the earth dos'nt make me a wacko if that IS what they said, and it certainly is'nt my fault what that would mean as a result. not liking what it means dos'nt mean the information is'nt there or things were not said by the ancients that all point to it.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The Ancient Alien Mythology is correct, it is just lost in the folding times of our planets history. The events laid out in the sumerian texts, and other sources, would seem they are just 10s of thousands of years in our past, but this is because of cycles of time repeating upon themselves. The ancient mythology has come back time and again, as it is doing in these days.

The actual events happened hundreds of thousands of years ago. There have been multi epics, but a good source that tells the truth of the events is here:Do You Really Want to know?

If you use that source as a guide and then superimpose the globes mythology upon it you get a much clearer picture of the history and futuric events unfolding.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Nice posting. Meet them personally, is what I suggest. I have.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
For me there are a couple of simple bottom lines. One, the fact that religion and myth around the world in isolated places have the same core. Two, the pyramids built on 3 continents by the ancients. The huge monolithic structures, Easter Island, and so many other wonders all over the world. The detailed information about the placement of planets by people from all over the world, again ancient people.

The specific archeological information is icing on the cake for me. It is simply proof of what seems plain to me and always has.

The comment was made about these "gods" requiring sacrifice. My immediate thought was that man, after time came up with these rituals. Perhaps to try and bring them back, perhaps to set up a priestly class and enslave the masses. It would seem to me that an advanced species would not be so self serving nor insecure as to require worship from the people.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by redled
We were not bothered with aliens before we imagined other planets. Geddit?

I think you have a logic gap.

Try thinking about it this way;

When something came down from the sky - the same sky that contains the sun that gives us life and warmth, and the moon which drives the tide and weather systems and lightning, howling winds etc - the people at the time who were at the mercy of those things (and worshipped some of them as gods) assumed it to be something divine, and worshipped it as a God, because they had no understanding of other planets or the possibility of life on other planets at all, so it was all they could ascribe it to.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
(didn't read the pages of the thread)

to my opinion it is a fascinating subject of studies. I went some month before through some internet stuff especially this very good website that presents lots of artifacts and the "rational" (don't like this word) explanation when one was to be found.
www.world-mysteries.com...

All the stuff about ancient equator is thrilling.

Anyway, that is not the point of my post.

My point is : blue beam.

And that is the first thing i thought about when reading the opening post.

Not that i believe blue beam is a reality. But i don't exclude it from the "what could be" group of question mark here and then haunting my mind.

In the hypothesis of blue beam being real, the AAT theories will dramatically help them build new myths to maintain control, also confusing so much decent truth seekers.

The AAT field trajectory fits indeed in the supposed blue beam agenda.

little like the first ecologists fully genuine and underground warnings on the CFC gases have opened the way to a possible massive and global warming scam.

it is after this kind of thoughts that i lose hope in uncovering the truth about our social systems and their real evolutions.

still the spiritual Truth to aim for though.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

What is that text you linked to...it doesn't appear to quote any sources, is it one of those "channelling" pieces ?
I myself believe firmly in the ancient astronaut theory but I base this on available evidence only, never ever channelling or "visions" or what have you. That text reads like fiction to be honest.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
continued from opening post

The Interdimensional Theory & The Mimicry Theory

The AA-Theory holds that it is likely that we are talking about aliens when referring to Gods. But they dont have to be aliens, if that makes some feel really uncomfortable. They could just as well be technologically advanced or especially manipulative humans who pose as Gods. It doesnt really matter who exactly they are. What matters is that there appears to have been some sort of intervention of "beings" in the past. This is what all religions and mythologies indicate.

And this is where the "Mimicry Theory" comes into play. In this theory, those intervening beings are neither humans nor directly ETs, but interdimensional beings or "intelligences" that mimic being different things, persons, Gods...according to our expectations, beliefs, fears and hopes of the time.

In this sense a being might pose as a God, and then, in medieval times, it might pose as an elf or fairy and in modern times it might pose as an extraterrestrial gray.

Three researchers going in this direction by name: Jacques Vallee, Gregory Little, J. Fiebag.

A variation of this theory talks about these entities being a reflection of the collective consciousness (or subconscious).

This is not the place to go into this more deeply, but Ive dropped some names in case a researcher wishes to pursue possibility.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ::.mika.::

So what you're saying is that this is the next big paradigm of control?

Maybe.

But maybe removing knowledge of our history is the main means of control.

Maybe the "Gods" do not really want us to know who they are. Religious Scripture would indicate so.

Why, for example, do religious scriptures talk about the "Gods" having mixed up the languages of the earth so that humans do not gain too much power (build a high tower)?

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

Forget the Pyramids of Giza - Baalbek to me is way more facinating - how on earth did they move these collosal slabs when we only have ONE crane in the world capable of lifting one of these things.

www.world-mysteries.com...

They quarried them and placed them so close together that you cant fit a razor blade inbetween them. The Romans later found the foundations of this place and started building their more primitive structures on top of it. Strange considering the Romans should have been more evolved than a civilization that was ancient.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mortalengine

about antique architecture, I recently saw an interesting documentation about how they built the colossal Partehenon temple. absolutley astonishing craftsmanship.
the big stoneparts for the stairs, fit so tightly that an earthquake that appeared later, caused a very fine crack on them. the line went from one stone to another, as if it was one stone.

they even found original, 2000 year old construction wood parts inside of colomn segments.

greets

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

The AA-Theory holds that it is likely that we are talking about aliens when referring to Gods. But they dont have to be aliens, if that makes some feel really uncomfortable. They could just as well be technologically advanced or especially manipulative humans who pose as Gods. It doesnt really matter who exactly they are. What matters is that there appears to have been some sort of intervention of "beings" in the past. This is what all religions and mythologies indicate.

And this is where the "Mimicry Theory" comes into play. In this theory, those intervening beings are neither humans nor directly ETs, but interdimensional beings or "intelligences" that mimic being different things, persons, Gods...according to our expectations, beliefs, fears and hopes of the time.

In this sense a being might pose as a God, and then, in medieval times, it might pose as an elf or fairy and in modern times it might pose as an extraterrestrial gray.

Three researchers going in this direction by name: Jacques Vallee, Gregory Little, J. Fiebag.

A variation of this theory talks about these entities being a reflection of the collective consciousness (or subconscious).

This is not the place to go into this more deeply, but Ive dropped some names in case a researcher wishes to pursue possibility.

"Mimicry Theory" ?
"interdimensional beings or "intelligences" that mimic being different things, persons, Gods."

any serious sources for that ?

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

how spongy can you get ? what is this? speculative at its best ?

religion doesn´t need ´aliens´.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Tha Nazca Lines Part 1

For those having read press-releases declaring the Nazca Lines mystery "solved", please consider the "explanations" as to what they are that have been put forward up to now..

(in other words: Dont fall for the continuing headline "solved!"):

* an agricultural place

* agricultural lots

* Borderlines

* procession streets

* hurdlings for animals

* an astronomical calendar

* A place for ceremonial rituals

* A location for cultish orgies

* tribal symbols of the natives

* a cult of water-gods or mountain-gods

* geometric information

* copies of desert mirages

* a sports-stadium

* a map

* a landing place for balloons

* a huge factory for weaving

* and more.

These have been the non-AAT interpretations.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by anti72

Serious Sources? Did you know that Jacques Vallee is a co-inventor of the Internet?

Jacques F. Vallée, Ph.D., (September 24, 1939) is a French-born venture capitalist, computer scientist, ufologist and former astronomer, currently residing in San Francisco, California in the United States. (He should not be confused with the Canadian astronomer Jacques P. Vallée.)

In mainstream science, Vallee is notable for co-developing the first computerized mapping of Mars for NASA, and for his work at SRI International in creating ARPANET, a precursor to the modern Internet. Vallee is also an important figure in the study of unidentified flying objects (UFOs), first noted for a defense of the scientific legitimacy of the extraterrestrial hypothesis and later for promoting the Interdimensional hypothesis.

Source

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by bringthelight

Not sure if anyone else has answered your question (no time to read through!) but I think the book you may have read is 'everything you know is wrong' by Lloyd Pye.

Hope this helps.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
In my most paranoid moments I wonder if ATS intentionally employs agent provocateurs who pose as "skeptics" to make skeptics look silly and inadequate.

[edit on 5-12-2008 by Skyfloating]

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join