It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best 11 9/11 Questions to 'throw back' at 'Official Believers....!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Here's a thermobaric warhead.

C'mon, a block wall?

Instead of pinning your beliefs on thermobarics pushing the walls out, try this question I gave to Cashlink. How fast would the air be moving when it got forced out of the way?

Buildings are 208' x 208' x 12.7'.

Columns are 4' on center and are 14" wide.

So if a floor collapsesin .2 seconds, how fast would the air be traveling as it escaped through the gaps between the columns?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Catesby
reply to post by Marlborough Red

Question 1: If you took out insurance cover against terrorist attack then three months later your business premises blew up, do you reckon your insurers would pay up?

Just to get you started Marlborough Red

Very good.. I would also like to add one more nail to compliment your fact. They go hand and hand rather nicely

Q:
Who headed electronic security for the WTC and Dulles Airport from 1993-2000
A:
Marvin P Bush : principal, Securacom/Stratesec

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Seymour Butz

Can I subtract the core area as it was mainly an open tube? Thus, much of the air would be forced down through? Especially if we are to believe jet fuel made it down that far?

Also, can I subtract the air that would be forced out of the top as everything is disintegrating? Leaving a nice big open area for air pressure to be released?

Also, the windows would break once a significant deformation occured releasing air pressure before the collapse would hit the floor. So, the 12.7' is too much IMO. More like about 2-3'.

[edit on 12/3/2008 by Griff]

[edit on 12/3/2008 by Griff]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

1-Can I subtract the core area as it was mainly an open tube? Thus, much of the air would be forced down through? Especially if we are to believe jet fuel made it down that far?

2-Also, can I subtract the air that would be forced out of the top as everything is disintegrating? Leaving a nice big open area for air pressure to be released?

3-Also, the windows would break once a significant deformation occured releasing air pressure before the collapse would hit the floor. So, the 12.7' is too much IMO. More like about 2-3'.

1- some, but not all. The tube didn't continue through the center of the earth and let the air out there. Somewhere, it needs to end. And the whole thing isn't an empty straw either. Some were continuous, some weren't. Subtract 1/2?

2-I don't see much air being expelled out the top like we see in the classic photos of the Arizona blowing up. And actually, if you think about it, the debris would stack up as the floors collapsed and not allow much out the top at all. Early in the videos of the collapse, if anything, you see the dust being sucked down into the partial vacuum created as the roof passes, which indicates that no air was flowing through any "nice big open area", since the airflow you'd like to claim is there would mean there is virtually no partial vacuum . So I'd say no to this.

3- Huh? 2-3'? This would be ok if it eeeeeased it's way down for the first 9-10', and then fell quickly through the last bit. I'd say no to this too unless you can explain how 3/4 of the air would be released slowly like that. It makes no sense that could happen at .2 second. I just don't see it happening.

Or, do it both ways.......

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
wmd,thomas, smith and co....

As i mentioned earlier, my pet monkey, with an IQ of approx. 32 can see its a demo job...why cant you??

And finally..
please stop saying all the Questions posted on this thread have been disproved...YOU ARE LYING!!....they have not....!!I, like many others, posted Q's which I thought begged to be answered...BUT NOT BY YOU LOT....I suspect the Q's were meant to be , for the sake of the thread, rhetorical....and for the record, noone has answered mine....contrary to posts earlier stating all Q's had been answered previously...

I suspect the debunkers amongst us are in a bit of a spot at the mo.because,well, some of these questions are hard arent they boys??Yup, you guys have my sympathies....its got to be tricky for you...feeling some kind of moral duty to defend bush and his cronies' actions when the evidence is stacked soooo high against you...

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by benoni

As i mentioned earlier, my pet monkey, with an IQ of approx. 32 can see its a demo job...why cant you??

And finally..
please stop saying all the Questions posted on this thread have been disproved...YOU ARE LYING!!....they have not....!!I, like many others, posted Q's which I thought begged to be answered...BUT NOT BY YOU LOT....I suspect the Q's were meant to be , for the sake of the thread, rhetorical....and for the record, noone has answered mine....contrary to posts earlier stating all Q's had been answered previously...

I suspect the debunkers amongst us are in a bit of a spot at the mo.because,well, some of these questions are hard arent they boys??Yup, you guys have my sympathies....its got to be tricky for you...feeling some kind of moral duty to defend bush and his cronies' actions when the evidence is stacked soooo high against you...

When did bubbles have his iq tested ?

Any one can see its a demo YOU SAY!

How many buildings have YOU seen before this hit by a plane
built using same construction method and DID not collapse?

How many buildings that size have YOU seen demolished?

How WERE the explosives PLANTED!

I say you are lying I mean you say you have a pet monkey do YOU!
You say it has an IQ of approx 32 Is that TRUE ! so you probably
lie quite a lot I WOULD SAY.

SO WHY DONT YOU JUST GO AND PLAY WITH BUBBLES!

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

When did bubbles have his iq tested ?

Any one can see its a demo YOU SAY!

How many buildings have YOU seen before this hit by a plane
built using same construction method and DID not collapse?

How many buildings that size have YOU seen demolished?

How WERE the explosives PLANTED!

I say you are lying I mean you say you have a pet monkey do YOU!
You say it has an IQ of approx 32 Is that TRUE ! so you probably
lie quite a lot I WOULD SAY.

SO WHY DONT YOU JUST GO AND PLAY WITH BUBBLES!

I like posts like this one, they are fun. Allow me to translate. What this all really says is............

I cannot answer your questions nor refute your arguments. I have no evidence, proof, knowledge, or info with which to prove you wrong. Instead I am going to waste an entire post insulting you, askign you questions that really do not push the discussion any farther either way and are actually quite irrelevant - (I have only seen one moon ever in my life but I still know it is the moon, even though I have no past moons to compare it to) - and comparing your obvious joke about a monkey to the credibility of the United States government. "You cannot say they lied about 9/11 cuz you proll dont have no monkey!"

Ah, if only all the posts were as intelligent and informative as this one, we would have put this all to bed years ago.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by angel of lightangelo]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
look wmd, just leave my monkey out of this lot.....

Howzabout we rather revisit my questions, seeing as you have raised your hand representing "official believers...I think they are to be found on page 4....

....but i warn you...they're tricky!!

Nice work with the translation there Angel.....

[edit on 4-12-2008 by benoni]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   

look wmd, just leave my monkey out of this lot.....

Howzabout we rather revisit my questions, seeing as you have raised your hand representing "official believers...I think they are to be found on page 4....

....but i warn you...they're tricky!!

Nice work with the translation there Angel.....

[edit on 4-12-2008 by benoni]

Ok I will have a look later remember if your monkey is bad give him a spank!

I have never called you guys LIARS I think you are mislead in what you believe and what you saw happening thats all will have a look at page 4 and post back later.

Some q's for you as well

How WAS the explosive planted without anyone knowing?

WHAT position were they planted?

How much was planted?

Why did none of it go off when the planes impacted?

Why did none go off because of the fires?

My lunch break is now over will post this evening!

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Everyone knows that wtc 1 and 2 were powered down and areas closed the weekend prior to 9/11. I presume that this is when the charges were set. As to where they were put, they would have been put in strategic locations to create the desired effect. We are talking about BLACK OPS. These guys are professionals and pull this kind of thing all over the world when they want to cause a crisis.

There was an episode of "Get Smart" the original series in this episode Chaos was putting explosive material in the cement of their buildings and when desired they would blow up the building entirely with little effort and collect insurance money.

I`m not going to explain why it was an inside job we know that it was and can surmise the hundreds of benefits the NWO gained from the event but i personally believe that the Giant 11 shaped buildings they made were designed to be blown up eventually and probably had explosive material in the cement.

It sounds far fetched but it would explain the pulverizing of the buildings. Whatever the nuances remember this one point and it is the prevailing point that should wake up even the idiots in denial.

BUILDING 7!!! Not hit by a plane collapses over SIX hours after 1 and 2 fall and it falls ultra fast with no resistance from the floors below. BBC reports it had fallen BEFORE it actually does AND even if they did think that they would `pull`it like Silverstein said how could they possibly rig the place to blow the same day.

GROW A BRAIN pls civilization depends on it.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
y'a know....

it's realy simple to get the answers....

find out the information on the fire panels and the monitoring co.'s ,

funny how there is very little info. on this stuff....the TRUE facts that day.

take care,
me

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by benoni

Funny have looked at page 4 dont seem to see you on it so why dont you repeat your questions that you want answers to!

I you might also answer the question I posted!

Also CASHLINK what about the picture of the collapsed building
why no reply your not getting SHY are you!

Also ashamedamerican you said someone posted this

What do you mean the fires weren't hot enough, the fuel burns at 'x temperature' the carpets burn at 'x temperature' the desks burn at 'x temperature' the cubicles burn at 'x temperature', add all those desks, cubicles, carpets, and each gallon of fuel and you have a fire burning at 45,974 degrees, that can melt anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you provide a link ,I bet you cant ,can YOU!

I really really want to see your answer to this.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by wmd_2008]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Because it takes an IQ of 32 to think it's a demo job.

But since we're smarter than that........

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

That rant don't explain Missing Links DVD on piratebay torrents
leaked info from inside Mossad.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake
Everyone knows that wtc 1 and 2 were powered down and areas closed the weekend prior to 9/11.

X - You are mistaken sir. Unless you have some proof to back that up?

Oh, and even if you were right. (and you are not) What about building 7? How was that wired with the silent bombs?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
How was that wired with the silent bombs?

Silent? come on now TY, you know that there was nothing silent about those buidings coming down and that more witnesses reported hearing explosions than did not. What game are you playing because I know you know that.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seymour Butz
Because it takes an IQ of 32 to think it's a demo job.

But since we're smarter than that........

If I didn't know better, I'd think that was a personal attack on many of us here.

But, you wouldn't stoop that low would you Seymour?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Your like one of those sailers with a bucket trying empty water out of sinking ship.

Stop trying to stop the truth from been exposed
. Just watch the ship sink. Got it

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe
reply to post by wmd_2008

Your like one of those sailers with a bucket trying empty water out of sinking ship.

Stop trying to stop the truth from been exposed
. Just watch the ship sink. Got it

What ship,sounds like a threat the way you put it! Your truth is not the real truth.
Most structural engineers around the world agree how the towers came down.
You guys come up with so MANY different theories on how this was done everything from Holographic planes (loved that on youtube) missle strikes,missile pods on planes, planted explosives etc etc.
You cant all agree then theres the other things you try to claim as evidence , first one the Empire State plane crash said it before will say it again so that it sinks in. Smaller plane,lower speed,lower mass
and a building of a TOTALLY different construction with MASONRY on the outside.

This was posted on the controlled demolition post.

Originally posted by cashlink
reply to post by A W Smith

This is what a building collapse should look like notices all the broken slabs of concrete.

[edit on 11/30/2008 by cashlink]

He is right it's what a possibly 6 floor high REINFORCED CONCRETE
building looks like after a quake!
The thing is,is this supposed to prove that the WTC Towers were in fact blown to bits because thats what cashlink really believes.
The thing is again the building shown has NOTHING in common with the construction of the TOWERS you guys are very QUICK to jump to conclusions!
The walls were steel/aluminium & and glass the floor slabs were a 4" layer of concrete on the steel sheets on the steel tusses,you all make a lot of noise re the fact not a lot of large pieces concrete well its because there were none,lot of comment is made about the amount of dust in the collapse think about what else was used in the construction of the towers that would produce a lot of dust clue its not just the concrete. The SUPPOSED freefall speed of the collapse now BECAUSE of all the dust you cant see when the collapse ends and also when did they start the clock? If you look at the videos of the collapse you see objects thrown out the sides of the building which fall faster than the FLOORS now if you guys claim FREEFALL speed for the floors how can other objects fall faster and YOU guys claim yours is the real science.

Flameproof suit on

Funny link to external image not working this was the picture.

www.lookingglassnews.org...

bigger version

i18.photobucket.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

There was an episode of "Get Smart" the original series in this episode Chaos was putting explosive material in the cement of their buildings and when desired they would blow up the building entirely with little effort and collect insurance money.

You are not serious are you? Taking the story from a 40 year old comedy TV show as proof that there was a conspiracy? Are you off your meds?

I suppose Siegried from Kaos told you this

The story that all the power was cut to the WTC is a hoax - the teller
Scott Forbes has been outed as a fraud

www.911myths.com...

WTC 7 did not as you seem to beleive fell down - it was heavily damaged
on south face and on fire all day.

Here are some videos taken by fire photograher Steve Spak of WTC &
(and some of WTC 6) on fire that day - notice heavy fire and smoke
issuing from building

www.911myths.com...

new topics

top topics