It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mumbai mayhem conspiracy to hit nuke: Gul

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

The red string represents Kabballa when worn on the left wrist, Buddism when worn on the right. It is also tied to Chinese marital customs. But all this doesn't matter really because anyone could wear one to make you think they are who they are not.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I think I remember seeing a picture of one of the London bombers from back in 2005 with a red 'thread like' band around his wrist - been trying to find something to link but no joy. Wonder if that's something.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by questioningall
It says it in the article, that Hindu's wear the red braclet.

where, i couldn't find that anywhere in the article.

Anyhow, hindus wear things around their wrists but they just thread.
there's not bracelets made out of plastic or metal as the terroist had.

here are some examples

But what the terroist wore was something like the below WITHOUT the white part

I hope this ends this theory

Well looky looky what we found here!

"Curiously, a CCTV camera has caught on tape one of the unknown terrorists when he arrived with his group at their first target: a train station. The man, dressed in a jeans and a black T-shirt and carrying a machine gun [see picture below], is wearing an orange-colored wrist band very common among religious Hindus. As a comparison, a recent picture of a Hindu militant activist taken during an event this year is shown to the right where the militant is wearing a similar band.

Left, a CCTV snapshot of one of the Mumbai terrorists, wearing the sacred Hindu armband and carrying a machine gun. Right, a picture of a typical member of Hindu terror groups, wearing the same armband. The band is sacred to fundamentalist Hindus who believe wearing it shows devotion and brings good luck from gods. [click here if you can’t see the pictures]"

source: www.daily.pk...
Ref: whatreallyhappened.com...

I can now see why you want to end the theory!

Shocked!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join