It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mumbai mayhem conspiracy to hit nuke: Gul

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Mumbai mayhem conspiracy to hit nuke: Gul

www.prisonplanet.com

He feared that India would deploy its army on the boarders, like 2002 when a bloody incident took place on December 13, 2001 out side Indian parliament, to curb Kashmiris’ freedom movement and deprive Pakistan of its atomic assets saying it would be in-competency of the government if India gets success in its plane.

To a question, he said that US wanted to see Indian army in Afghanistan to disintegrate the country as new maps used to publish form US showing divided Pakistan in different four parts. When asked, the blockage of water and make the country knee down before IMF was a part of pre-planned trick.-SANA

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.prisonplanet.com
www.timesonline.co.uk

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
India is insisting Pakistan was behind the Mumbai events, but the evidence does not show that.

In fact there are pictures of the terrorist with red string tied around their wrist, which is a Hindu custom. That link is provided with this thread - it is the timesonline link.

India is refusing to look at it's own people - they won't acknowledge people inside their country could have commited this act without a government behind them.

The chef of the hotel was part of the attackers. The link to that story is included with this thread.

It seems the purpose of the blaming is to begin a nuclear based tension war between the two countries.

Can't governments, ever just tell the truth about things?! and not make up stories, just to start more wars?!

There have been years of tension between India and Pakistan, but now the threat between the two nuclear powers is increasing, due to the fact India wants to blame Pakistan.

Funny how the media is changing on a dime, from Al Qaeda based terrorist plan and attack to a Pakistan one.

I guess they all have to get their stories straight before blaming someone next time. They have to find out, who it is that needs to be blamed so another war can start.

Because gosh, you can't blame the government or country - in which the terror event happened, or just the people who commited the act. That is just not the way of the world. We need much more tension in the world - it is just way to calm right now!

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
okay, I am hindu
i've already established that red bracelets having nothing to do with hinduism.

where do u people get this from?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
okay, I am hindu

Even if they did, what prevents anyone from adorning themselves with something Hindu to create a deceptive effect or suggestion?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

It says it in the article, that Hindu's wear the red braclet.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Obliviously he isn't getting it from a reliable sources. Sorry Op, PrisonPlanet is just a fear mongering editorial that ceases to provide valid sources and information.

-Ign0RanT

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

okay, I am hindu

Nonsense!

EVERY Hindu I have ever seen in my life wears a band around his wrist. I've seen orange, pink, brown etc.

If this guy is supposedly a Muslim why the hell is he wearing a watch AND a band on both wrists? I've never seen this with my Pakistani colleagues and one tells me that they are a way of distinguishing between Muslim and Hindu\Sikh.

It probably has nothing to do with the religion itself but it certainly is being used in the manner described.

HERE IS A LINK DESCRIBING HINDU PRACTICES FOR WRIST WEAR:

www.oldandsold.com...

Quote:

"Men also wear bracelets on the upper arm and on the wrist ; the latter sometimes beautifully ornamented"

[edit on 29-11-2008 by Jinni]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

So the person above you is Hindu and now he must be a liar I guess because your friends who aren't Hindu told you so? I'm holding back my words here to be a nice person but maybe try adding some facts to back up what your saying?

Broad terms like every Hindu does x doesn't work very well.

www.kabbalah.com...=life/tools

its also a kabbalah thing.

Kabbalah (Hebrew: קַבָּלָה‎, lit. "receiving") is a discipline and school of thought discussing the mystical aspect of Judaism. It is a set of esoteric teachings meant to define the inner meaning of both the Tanakh (Hebrew Bible) and traditional Rabbinic literature, as well as to explain the significance of Jewish religious observances.[1]

Hindu use it like you said but its not just them and it doesn't look like all Hindu or all would wear them all the time.

Kalava (Sanskrit: कलावा) is the sacred Hindu thread. It is worn while performing Hindu rituals like Yajna or Puja. It is tied by a priest on the wrists of all the people attending the prayer ceremony. Kalava is tied on right hand of males and unmarried females, and on left hand of married females. Sometimes it has small yellow parts in between the mostly red string. It sometimes has knots which are tied up while reciting Sanskrit mantras to invoke God and is worn to ward off evil from the person who wears this red thread.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 29-11-2008 by whoshotJR]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
reply to post by Jinni

So the person above you is Hindu and now he must be a liar I guess because your friends who aren't Hindu told you so? I'm holding back my words here to be a nice person but maybe try adding some facts to back up what your saying?

Broad terms like every Hindu does x doesn't work very well.

www.kabbalah.com...=life/tools

its also a kabbalah thing.

Kabbalah (Hebrew: קַבָּלָה‎, lit. "receiving") is a discipline and school of thought discussing the mystical aspect of Judaism. It is a set of esoteric teachings meant to define the inner meaning of both the Tanakh (Hebrew Bible) and traditional Rabbinic literature, as well as to explain the significance of Jewish religious observances.[1]

Hindu use it like you said but its not just them and it doesn't look like all Hindu or all would wear them all the time.

Kalava (Sanskrit: कलावा) is the sacred Hindu thread. It is worn while performing Hindu rituals like Yajna or Puja. It is tied by a priest on the wrists of all the people attending the prayer ceremony. Kalava is tied on right hand of males and unmarried females, and on left hand of married females. Sometimes it has small yellow parts in between the mostly red string. It sometimes has knots which are tied up while reciting Sanskrit mantras to invoke God and is worn to ward off evil from the person who wears this red thread.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 29-11-2008 by whoshotJR]

Rubbish!

I've added a link and a quote to Hindu dress practices what more do you want?

Furthermore, I am saying that ALL Hindus I HAVE SEEN wear something on the wrist. Muslims don't. In fact most from both sides go out of their way to be distinguishable from each other.

Please try to understand English which accuracy.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Why do you bother reading or posting on here if you are not going to deny ignorance but instead embrace it?

I just showed you facts posted about how other groups wear a red string on their wrist also and you call me a liar?

Why would I lie? Why would the web pages I posted that have nothing to do with the terror attacks lie? I even gave you a link to show that you were not 100% wrong you just were also not 100% correct?

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. I bid you good day sir!

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
It says it in the article, that Hindu's wear the red braclet.

where, i couldn't find that anywhere in the article.

Anyhow, hindus wear things around their wrists but they just thread.
there's not bracelets made out of plastic or metal as the terroist had.

here are some examples

There's something called Raksha Bandhan, it's a day in August to commemorate sisters. The sister puts a bracelet on whoever she calls brother(in india we call cousins brothers too), and the boy gives her usually money.

This is rakhi bracelets, the second pic has a dessert in the middle

Some very religious people, mostly in southern or middle India wear this

Also there are these
Kalava is the sacred Hindu thread. It is worn while performing Hindu rituals like 'Yajna' or Puja. It is tied by a priest on the wrists of all the people attending the prayer ceremony. Kalava is tied on right hand of males and unmarried females, and on left hand of married females. Sometimes it has small yellow parts in between the mostly red string. It sometimes has knots which are tied up while reciting Sanskrit mantras to invoke God and is worn to ward off evil from the person who wears this red thread.

But what the terroist wore was something like the below WITHOUT the white part

I hope this ends this theory

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
reply to post by Jinni

Why do you bother reading or posting on here if you are not going to deny ignorance but instead embrace it?

I just showed you facts posted about how other groups wear a red string on their wrist also and you call me a liar?

Why would I lie? Why would the web pages I posted that have nothing to do with the terror attacks lie? I even gave you a link to show that you were not 100% wrong you just were also not 100% correct?

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. I bid you good day sir!

What a crock of poo.

Hermant Karkare was hot on the heels of a Hindu Extremist party with connections to previous terror attacks in India. Therefore it was within their interest to knock him off. That's why the connection is being made about the suspect in the photos.

Furthermore, it was tied on his right hand in accordance with the quote you posted. `Also, fashion has made Hindu wear all sorts nowadays. That's what I've seen too.

Your Kabblah rubbish is irrelevant in this context.

Oh and:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni
Also, fashion has made Hindu wear all sorts nowadays. That's what I've seen too.

In the other thread you said it's fashion to wear Rakhi
yes you are right..... in August alone

Plus I posted pics of Rakhis for your enjoyment for you to see if you see any resemblance to what the terroists wore

have a good night

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

I pity your ignorance.. its true hindus wear red string on their hand and it also doesnt mean that who doesnt wear are not a hindu too. I am a Hindu and I dont wear any strings. I guess you just blindly assumed that who are not wearing the red string are not Hindu.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_spark
reply to post by Jinni

I pity your ignorance.. its true hindus wear red string on their hand and it also doesnt mean that who doesnt wear are not a hindu too. I am a Hindu and I dont wear any strings. I guess you just blindly assumed that who are not wearing the red string are not Hindu.

Eh??

I know this too and I'm not saying ALL Hindus wear them.

They guy in the pic had a band on so I don't follow your argument...

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Also, fashion has made Hindu wear all sorts nowadays. That's what I've seen too.

In the other thread you said it's fashion to wear Rakhi
yes you are right..... in August alone

Plus I posted pics of Rakhis for your enjoyment for you to see if you see any resemblance to what the terroists wore

have a good night

So all Hindus wear a band like the ones you posted?

Rubbish!

I've seen Hindus wear elastic bands to bangles of all different shapes, sizes, colour.

Look perhaps you can fool people who have never met a Hindu chap before but I've met lots and I have always noticed this practise.

That being said, I HAVE NEVER SEEN A HINDU WEAR A BAND LIKE THE PICS YOU POSTED!

Strange huh!?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

My point is anyone can wear string like that to look like a hindu or to blend in with the local population and the string doesnt prove anything at all to conclude.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_spark
reply to post by Jinni

My point is anyone can wear string like that to look like a hindu or to blend in with the local population and the string doesnt prove anything at all to conclude.

I'm not concluding anything.

It's an observation.

Given that Hindu terror groups were responsible for previous attacks I'm following that line and perceiving information (i.e. pictures) with that in mind...

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Rubbish!

I've seen Hindus wear elastic bands to bangles of all different shapes, sizes, colour.

Look perhaps you can fool people who have never met a Hindu chap before but I've met lots and I have always noticed this practise.

That being said, I HAVE NEVER SEEN A HINDU WEAR A BAND LIKE THE PICS YOU POSTED!

Strange huh!?

When did I say all Hindus wear it
When I say "i never said ALL hindus wear it" I mean hindus are not required to wear it, some do some dont'

Secondly you say you've seen hindus wear bangles and elastic threads?
You haven't seen hindus wear them, you've seen people wear it
it has nothing to do with hinduism whatsover

And if you haven't seen any hindus wear it, well...
I've posted pics, you can do the same and show me what you are talking about I have nothing to hide
Please do research and show me what you are talking about

Also, please do not take my word for it
print out the pic of the terroist wearing the red bracelet
go to a local hindu temple, go to several hindu temples in fact and ask around

open a phonebook, call a hindu astrologer show him the pic ask him

go to an indian store, ask indians there

if there's any hindi movies at the cinema stand in front of the doors and ask them LOLLLLL

you are funny
you have all the resources at your disposal
if you don't believe me then do your research
post pics of what you have seen hindus wear

if it's fashion it has nothing to do wiht hinduism

hindus wear nothing of plastic that has religious significance

what exactly is your agenda here?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Rubbish!

Strange huh!?

You're funny. when you say you have seen hindus wearing bangles, did you actually mean women? coz in Hindu religion Bangles are worn only by women and if you have seen men wearing Bangles, then you are actually not with a complete man.

Secondly, what the picture had was not the red thread that is usually worn by Hindus, its actually cheap orange plastic band coz its lil shiny and embossed. Thread wont be embossed.

Thirdly, are you trying to say that even after the phone call with the terrorists in Mumbai, where the man demanded Indian Govt. to release some of his Muslim Terrorists that were in Indian Police custody was actually requested by a Hindu?

You're going on a wrong track my friend.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join