It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence that Mumbai attacks were anglo-american operatives

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by A55A551N

IS Infowars a good/reliable source for anything? - No!

can you prove that infowars is not reliable or is it just a claim?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by checkitb4uwreckit

Originally posted by A55A551N

No offence but I'm seriously tired right now it's gone 4am. - I'll find some stuff to back it up and u2u it, to you at a later time. But, like I said... Do your homework on them... Look at how many people have laughed in this thread alone, due to your source being infowars...

No-one, in the beginning at least, was 'ridiculing' you - Just your source.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Wow, you guys work fast. I was curious how long before people blamed the American government for this one. One whole day! Amazing.

You have absolutely no facts about the attackers, other than the random comments from one witness. You have no info on the captured or killed terrorists, no idea what is going on. You are very VERY premature in flinging around your wild accusations.

I served many years, and one thing I never did meet in the service.. not special forces guys, airborne assault guys.. snipers.. infantry... none of them were more than willing to do a suicide mission. That's the trademark of brainwashed extremists. Those guys knew they were probably going to die.

In the several pictures and videos I've seen of the terrorists, none of them have been fairskinned, and certainly none that were blonde.

I know some of you have already made up your minds, even with the 100% lack of any evidence, that the Evil Empire of America did this. At least wait for a few more facts before you start spewing your anti-American propaganda.

Finally, don't you think authorities in India might do everything in their power to find out the truth? They have captured and dead terrorists. They probably WILL find out where they came from. America nor Britain would send their soldiers into this. They know they would probably be found out. It's a mission that would never make it past the planning phase.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Yeah, anyone who can do critical thinking gets a good laugh at all the BS posted there.

No it's not highly likely the US was involved. The Muslims have been fighting all over the world where this is a sizable minority. there have been terrorist attacks in india for a long time.

Do any of you crackpots know where Kashmir is? or the in fighting happening between muslims and hindus?

There are plenty of countries where there are fair skinned muslims. We pulled passports of dead muslims in fallujah from Chechnya. They actually plenty of fair skinned muslims. they congregate in pakistan know for terrorist training.

People stating it was Americans are really over the deep end. It's not a logical thought. So they were sent on a suicide mission? What happens when they are killed and ID'd?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

No it is from an alternative news source

And by the way. MANY alternative sites live and die by having something 'alternative' to report on. If there is nothing to report they 'read between the lines' and create an article, which is why the stories are often never reported anywhere else. Alot of them (not NECESSARILY infowars ) are FOS. (Present website excluded of course)

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

If you check out the other thread I called this HOURS ago, and even caught the media blacking it out, have a see....
good to see more people collecting the dots.....Blackwater

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hadjimagnet

Muslims have been fighting all over the world where there is a sizeable minority? O'Rly? By your logic the UK is ablaze with lil muslim lead wars then, pleanty of sizeable minority muslims here.

You pulled passports of Chechens in Iraq? News to me. Care to point us to anything other than your first hand possibly fabricated story? Plus would not that vast amount of white phospher used on Fallujah, render any passports you did find beyond recognition? (not to mention, turn any bodies charcoal black).

Back on topic

There is a possibility this is a flase flag operation. Just because it was a suicide mission, is not to say the men where not CIA assests, under some false pretense they would be receiveing US/UK special ops backup and support, but were left to die once they committed?
Will not suprise me if this group is linked to Pakistan Kashmir, then India decide to ask the US/UK for help in invadeing Pakistan Kashmir to seek out the alleged group responsible. Or maybe even US/UK useing the dead westerners as justification for launching their own raids into Pakistan.

You also need to look at the bigger picture, Obama is looking to send upto 90% the troops in Iraq to Afghanistan to allegedly quell the Taliban, but that many troops would signal to me, they are gearing up for war with Pakistan, possibly to remove their nuclear arsenal. If Iran was to be nuked, Pakistan could see this as a threat to their country and use the nukes against the west and or India. Also maybe Washington fears, Pakistan would sell some of their arsenal to Iran in the future?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
the attackers looked brainwashed to me,wild wide eyes.
brainwashing is the hallmark and defacto method of future ai,i suspect most of the perpitators of such acts are brainwashed into doing what they do,tricked into believing there serving god when infact its just a super ai which appears to have the powers of a god to us.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Exactly what I have been thinking- it smacks of either USA or UK involvement here. Indian people are very peaceful and would never do such a thing as they are very aware of the karmic principal.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
I can't say im surprised to hear some one is trying to put blame for this one western, Anglo Americans. On the up side they do have the bodies and the ones the captured. This was not a small operation. If the names and backgrounds of the terrorists are ever relised we can see where that goes.

hmmmm ya i'll feel much better when they put up some fake pictures of terrorists on the news.

You dont need proof of anything - you have all the evidence laid out before you in your head already.

"They lied, it was western agents!!!"
"They will put up fake pictures, obviously!!"

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
It's not an Infowars (alex Jones) story. Go back to the OP click the infowars link then click the BBC link. The source of the info is from a BBC story.

Oh, and Alex Jones is not a reliable source.

By Soutik Biswas BBC News, Mumbai

Then, the "foreign looking, fair skinned" men, as Mr Mishra remembers them, simply carried on killing.

BBC

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
it could be a false flag opeartion , no doubt , sponsored by CIA/MI6/Mossad

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   

the eyewitness said they drank alcohol

Ahh Mr Bob Eyewitness. Of 22 AbsolutelyReliable Avenue, Conspiracyville.

Yep, he gets around that guy...

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

This attack on Mumbai is looking more and more like a false flag operation aimed as an excuse for more aggression into countries like Pakistan by American and British forces. The myth of terrorism continues to be perpetuated by the mainstream media. CNN is also falsely claiming that American and Brits were targeted in these attacks but only 6 of the 101 killed were foreigners. This is obviously a ploy to give America a reason to invade more middle eastern countries with the excuse of fighting terrorism.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Speaking as someone who actually knows a thing or two about Pakistan and India, I can tell you right away that this attack is NOTHING new for India. Such attacks were fairly regular in occurrence before 9/11, after which time most of the Terrorists diverted their focus towards the Western Frontier of Pakistan (In OPS against the Americans involved in OEF).

Also, corruption is rampant in India, and you can bet your life-savings on the fact that certain Police and Security Officials were paid off prior to this Attack. Did you ever stop to think how they managed to run rampant for 10 Hours, openly displaying firearms and demanding Passports? This is Corruption at its finest.

To mention another aspect of this entire debacle, you need to look no further than the simple fact that India is currently heading towards National Elections. This has ALL the trademarks of an Al-Qaeda OP, right down to the fact that many of the Perpetrators were Mujahideen. The last time India was ravaged by Extremist attacks was in 2006, when a Train Bombing killed scores of Civilians. Such Major Incidents occur about every Three Years.

BTW, I bet you never realized that there are Blonde haired and Blue eyed Afghans. You also have Fair Skinned Muslims from the Caucuses and other areas of Eastern Europe, who have been fighting with and alongside Al-Qaeda for some time now. Need we forget the Half-dozen or so "Anglo" Americans who joined the Taliban (In Afghanistan) in their fight against America and her allies?

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
If I were going to do a false flag in India,
I wouldnt use fair skinned people.
Its like sending a slackjawed texan into Russia acting as a mole.

Also, only a .. what, few million people live in mumbai?.. id of thought thousands would of said it was a fair skinned person by now, and the news camera's probably would of picked it up 2

Not only that but how many times over the years have whacko westerners gone and trained with terrorist groups to aid their cause. We have one here ourselves, david hicks. A few years in Guantanamo bay sure made him change his tune however.

I don't see how this is proof of anything other than people with overactive imaginations who think when bridges fall it's haarp, when earthquakes hit it's secret sonic weapons, when they see an army truck it's the police state moving in, when planes hit buildings it's holograms and missiles, AND when a terrorist cell blows up a city and happen to have fair skinned morons aiding them, that it's not a terrorist act, BUT THE CIA IN A TERRIBLE DISGUISE trying to whip up a new war...

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacecowgirl
Exactly what I have been thinking- it smacks of either USA or UK involvement here. Indian people are very peaceful and would never do such a thing as they are very aware of the karmic principal.

To automatically call this a false flag and say the US/UK blackwater,special ops.etc.were involved With no proof whatsoever is just false
and smacks of propaganda.

"The Indian people are very peaceful and would never do such a thing".Oh really?!

Never say never!

Here is an article from the Times of India entitled: "Attack just like Akshardam"

Apparently in Sept.2002 2 boys
20yrs old attacked a temple with Ak47's and grenades. They took hostages,and killed police.when it was all said and done 33 people lay dead and scores others wounded.

I think an Indian newspaper, written by Indian people, knows more about what happened in India than a bunch of skeptical conspiracy theorist'

Link:timesofindia.indiatimes.com...
Look under Headlines
You will see the article

[edit on 28-11-2008 by paxnatus]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
This has ALL the trademarks of an Al-Qaeda OP, right down to the fact that many of the Perpetrators were Mujahideen.

wow this is amazing, experts are actually claiming the opposite, this has nothing to do with al qaeda it has none of the signs of alqaeda and i hate talking about a non-existant group they are a CIA funded group from the late 70's to fight the soviets they are a cia creation. Anyway if you relive in the al qaeda myth then you would know that they never use machine guns and open fire they never use grenades, they do bombs and suicide bomb missions nothing like these attacks.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   

reply to post by A55A551N

my point is that it is extremely unlikely that there were 2 white Muslims living in India who are part of a militant terrorist group....

Maybe once you've had a few more years to mature, you'll see the situation more clear, rather than an 18 year old atheist fresh out of religion and ready to take on the entire conspiracy world..

As 'extremely unlikely' that you think it is, B, take a look at even your own country. Canada has a it's own problems with islamic terrorist cells et al, do you honestly think that it's such a far cry to contemplate a white person who either converts to islam or was born into it, is not capable of taking on jihad overseas if they are mentally deficient enough to do so?

It has happened before. It does happen.

Put down infowars and youtube and stop following the likes of alex jones as a surrogate jesus in your life.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join