It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence that Mumbai attacks were anglo-american operatives

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by VIKINGANT

Originally posted by A55A551N
*sigh* No... They're the actions of complete and utter sick, sadistic, RADICAL, FUNDAMENTAL, morons .

So it WAS the CIA....

Come on people. It is really way to early for accusations like this. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't, but I think this here bandwagon rolled out of the shed a little prematurely.

would you agree it is a little early to accuse Al-Qaeda or Pakistan too?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by checkitb4uwreckit

What they look like, means absolutely Jackanory. I have at least 4 white friends, British friends; who are Muslim - So, um suck it up?

oh and are any of your white muslim friends living in India and are part of militant Islamic terrorist groups?

Isn't the point where we're living now, is it? The point was you claimed that

if they were WHITE people like the witness said then they are PROBABLY not Muslim and DEFINITELY NOT from ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST TERRORIST GROUP

Three of the men arrested just after the 7/7 bombings here, in the United Kingdom were White Muslims not converts either, BORN Muslims.

Since 2006; out of the, something like... 56 people "arrested or detained" on suspicion of Terrorist acts; 4 of those again, were White Muslims.

This is the point in that debate right there... How on Earth can you have the gall to sit there and make such bold statements like that? You're ridiculing yourself.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

*sigh* No... They're the actions of complete and utter sick, sadistic, RADICAL, FUNDAMENTAL, morons .

AND Again. I have white Muslim friends, so that throws your logic there, right out of the window.

[edit on 27-11-2008 by A55A551N]

please tell me your not completely brainwashed?

Please tell me you're not ignorant enough to just pick out and read into, what you'd like to, in anothers post? I've previously said I'm not saying it wasn't a "Black Op, or False Flag Attack" - But there's a difference in claiming "The West" was behind it and that the "Actual Terrorists were Anglo-American".

Also please don't tell me you're naieve and gullible enough to believe that every single act of War or Terrorism IS a "Black Op or False Flag Attack"? - These things DO sometimes happen from groups who believe what they're doing, is right.

Trust me when the day comes that MORE PEOPLE realise there's an NWO coming and those people rise up and say no - They'll be ACTUAL Terrorists, in the eyes of the media and whatnot and it will NOT be Gov't or 'Shadowmen' behind those people.

Think about it.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by A55A551N

my point is that it is extremely unlikely that there were 2 white Muslims living in India who are part of a militant terrorist group....

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by checkitb4uwreckit

I am not in a position to say either way. If someone has put thier hand up and taken responsibility why not take it at face value until some contrary credible evidence comes to light?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I am not in a position to say either way. If someone has put thier hand up and taken responsibility why not take it at face value until some contrary credible evidence comes to light?

this whole post is about the CONTRARY evidence that already has come to light. did you even read my post?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

reply to post by A55A551N

my point is that it is extremely unlikely that there were 2 white Muslims living in India who are part of a militant terrorist group....

Unlikely, perhaps... Totally impossible? No. - The three I previously mentioned had flown from the United Kingdom to Pakistan (I do believe, could be wrong) In order to train for a hit on the U.K.

Who's to say that these White Muslims didn't either A: Fly out there, to commit the acts with their "Brethren"? Or... B: Already live out there?

White Muslims exists... Believe it or not. SOME White Muslims of Middle-Eastern descent exist.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

this whole post is about the CONTRARY evidence that already has come to light. did you even read my post?

It came to light through Infowars, bro... Seriously have you EVER done your homework on I.F? - They're the Underground's version of Faux.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Please tell me you're not ignorant enough to just pick out and read into, what you'd like to, in anothers post? I've previously said I'm not saying it wasn't a "Black Op, or False Flag Attack" - But there's a difference in claiming "The West" was behind it and that the "Actual Terrorists were Anglo-American".

Also please don't tell me you're naieve and gullible enough to believe that every single act of War or Terrorism IS a "Black Op or False Flag Attack"? - These things DO sometimes happen from groups who believe what they're doing, is right.

Trust me when the day comes that MORE PEOPLE realise there's an NWO coming and those people rise up and say no - They'll be ACTUAL Terrorists, in the eyes of the media and whatnot and it will NOT be Gov't or 'Shadowmen' behind those people.

Think about it.

most of the large-scale terrorist attacks of the past few decades were done by intelligence agencies.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Sorry Junior. Spelling counts in the real world, especially if you are attempting to persuade others that your opinion is well thought out and intelligent.

what 'real world' are you talking about? You mean the world that revolves around you?

The world in which intelligent people are discerning about which sources they consider reliable...one where people spell correctly because they understand that language should be precise.

It is a world that you have likely not visited very often.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I notice you omitted the word 'credible' in your reply. Still wating for a credibility check.

[edit on 27/11/2008 by VIKINGANT]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by checkitb4uwreckitmost of the large-scale terrorist attacks of the past few decades were done by intelligence agencies.

Interesting. Care to post me your actual, validated, inarguable, valuable proof?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   

It came to light through Infowars, bro... Seriously have you EVER done your homework on I.F? - They're the Underground's version of Faux.

I have no trust in any mainstream media source it is all propaganda....

so what other source do i have left?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by checkitb4uwreckitmost of the large-scale terrorist attacks of the past few decades were done by intelligence agencies.

Interesting. Care to post me your actual, validated, inarguable, valuable proof?

i would but that would be off topic and would take a very long time ,maybe some other time we could discuss it..

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I have no trust in any mainstream media source it is all propaganda....

so what other source do i have left?

But that's just what people were trying to convey to you... Alebit, maybe not in a polite; but laughing (in your face) way.

Infowars is about as trustworthy as Faux news. They spin, they propogand(erise?), they shed more fearmongering and paranoia than I've seen on a one eyed grey being hunted by the CIFBIA

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

i would but that would be off topic and would take a very long time ,maybe some other time we could discuss it..

U2U me some links, I'd happily check them out.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
How come everything always has to be "A False Flag Event" with you people? If the U.S Or UK WERE involved in such an event why would they use light skinned folk? That would send alarm bells ringing.

I guess i'm going to be classed as a media whore now huh? Well I watch Sky News, CNN, BBC... for the breaking news.. then I hit the internet for news. I don't believe their BS as it IS biased....

You guys really need to stop jumping to ZOMG FALSE FLAG ATTACK BY NEOCON JESUIT ZIONISTS WITH TENDENCIES TO PRAISE A HUGE OWL ZOMG

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Okay I really need to head out... But here's some final notes and whatnot.

Is it possible that America/The West had some kind of involvement in these attacks? - Highly.

Has it been proven? - Not in the slightest and probably never will be.

Do White Muslims exist? - Yes.

Were these White Men behind the attacks? - This has yet to be proven and the only people who claim that these men were somewhere/anywhere close to being "Anglo-American" are the so-called sources on Infowars (So far at least).

IS Infowars a good/reliable source for anything? - No!

Oh and a final thought. - IS IT POSSIBLE That the Muslim/Hindu/Sikh(sp?) communities also have 'representitives' in this big NWO Government? - HIGHLY, HIGHLY, LIKELY.

[edit on 27-11-2008 by A55A551N]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join