It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Experiences in my Consciousness II - Parallel Realities

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

Thank you for the encouragement, and I will be sure to check Sky's thread, for I like his approach as well.

One question: have you ever wondered why you become bored at a certain point?

I feel quite the opposite, where in fact I usually "visit" other CCs and places where, were it not for my being "responsible" in this particular juncture, I am having a wonderful time in other ways. In more than one way, I can see a more complete picture and perfected planning when I can attest to the fact that "that ability" or "that particular road" did get exploited and were enjoyed or endured, whichever was the case.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Thank you all for the continued support, for it is heartening not only to see people open to some of our own nature and possibilities, but also to respond in affection and plain human warmth to others who care.

MYSTIQ:

I will take the care and time to respond to your questions, because along with Harman's curiosity about the "mechanisms", your questions about the REASONS why some things happen have very much to do with why I shared this particular experience.

I am short on time today unfortunately, and to this one I want to give a good effort.

Myrtheseeker:

Thank you, and very good advice, which I would second anytime. While you are at it, another book on "Basics" on what is known so far is Brian Greene's "Elegant Universe".

People, if we want to seriously consider some possibilities about what COULD be going on, the least we can do is ALSO examine to the best of our abilities what is going on from a scientific perspective.

I still hear people that say that time is this and that... There is NO debating some SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN information about many characteristics of our Universe, and it is also not a matter of opinion. It is then hard to have to converse with someone who says :"that is not possible" when talking about perfectly 100-year-old-proven-left-and-right Relativity.

I will share something that could even be a surprise to some: When I first read a work of a mathematician (whose name I forgot, regrettably...) on his theory about infinite Universes, I thought it was complete bull!
It did however, open my mind to the possibilities, and THAT lead me to correctly interpret some experiences that had remained "mysterious" to me before.

A little science can go along way, when well accompanied.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I read your posts in the other thread too, great posts, well written.

But I'm confused, haha. I think leaving out the little details, like the condition confuses me

Anyway, I was really hoping you would share a step by step way of doing this sort of thing?

I'm wondering is it similar to how one would OBE/AP? But instead of wondering around, you talk to this teacher and your other selfs?

Are you telling me if you focus enough you can really change the present day? and even the past?

Anyway looking forward to reading your posts, hopefully I will gain clarity.

[edit on 28-11-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Initially I thought, 'ok another person who is potentiallu delusional.
'

After reading people's reactions I will certainly be looking into this more.

Thanks

Flagged and maybe even a star, wowsers

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
"The nature of Time in 3D is discontinuous, in the sense that it is composed of infinite “frames” that put together yield the ILLUSION of continuity."

I have experienced this, I was also able to manipulate it. Much like negative persons manipulating situations, but I was able to see different paths, but not the direct outcome.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by citizenc

Not to bash or anything, but if there was a way to give a thumbs down to a thread I would.

It has the largest volume of text with no actual content that I have seen in a long time. Just my 2 cents.

-rrr

I realize that I reacted to only the first post, not the second one. I will delay judgment until I have read the story. Sorry for the knee jerk post.

-rrr

[edit on 28-11-2008 by rickyrrr]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by citizenc

Yes, I have wondered about it, but I don't know how to change that at the moment. But I do desire to be able to use it longer, because the benefits as you have described in your opening posts are immense.

It would be helpful if you described in more detail how you got to the point where you were able to see all of your alternate selves and communicate with them.

Thanks again,

Bandit

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

I had to reread them, because his method is very graceful, and what he is revealing in his experiences are almost a simplicity of wisdom, its more of a state of knowledge, a platform that you build from, the foundation is laid very nicely from childhood. So its kind of subtle yet profound.

I also would like to hear more about his teacher, and here perhaps some of his lessons directly relating to this person. And like Seentoomuch, has he explored or wondered who this person was.

I'm very fascinated by this.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
And another distinction between his experiences, and knowledge base, and fundamentalist religion, is that the latter shuns science. There are many Christians who do not believe the world is much more than 6,000 years old roughly. This solid base of spiritual knowledge is science, it is math, it is string theory. It relies heavily upon these to understand the concept of reality. The anime, Noein, which fascinated me, comes close in the physics, well as close as I can get, since I'm only a little bit science based, but my father was a math and science teacher and my uncle a physicist and I do understand that the spoken word is math. The dreamers, the visionaries, the most creative guys are actually mathematicians.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
You are an annoying asshole. First of all, the artsy fartsy way you write pisses me off and gives me the impression that you are someone who is fully engulfed by your own ego. Secondly if you want to appeal to readers write to the laymen, not to other ego maniacal #s like yourself. Reading your post was the biggest waste of 5 minutes and if I could talk to my other selves I would warn them not to waste time on your post, rather spend it doing something more constructive like eating a gun or jumping off the nearest bridge.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

1-2 A seeming exercise in futility is really never so. It's a little more about what you said before, about patience, about creative searches for opportunity, and ALSO, probably the most important, is to search the WHO that lives the situation, and the reason for being of that WHO.

Take it from a master lemonade-maker out of rocks and hard places...

Why is life the way it is? Why is it usually difficult?
Why do we meet so many "problems"?

Let me ask you a question, and answer yourself truly:
How long could you go without learning, without challenging yourself in some way, without knowing, without admiring Reality and ALL it has to offer?

The answer, at least from the Soul's point of view, is 0 seconds.

BEING = Using God's gift of Existence to find out, to examine EVERYTHING AND OURSELVES, our own Nature, our potentials and possibilities.

What would a Heaven mean, in this scenario?

Nothing, for a place where nothing happens and we merely praise "God" at all times makes no sense, even from His perspective!

We are Eternal and forever will seek to BE. This means that we will use the joy of our own Self-consciousness to do things, find things out, to find EVERYTHING out.

If we as humans can envision and embark in such ways, imagine how much can be conceived and created at deeper levels.

Our trials and tribulations, as well as the best of times and utmost happiness will come to pass, and "transform" everything we were and did in what it always was: Understanding.

WHO goes through something, for what reason?

Think of what your Soul, YOU, the deeper YOU, is enacting and EXPERIENCING through your life.

"Well, I did show my Deeper Self how to have a great Martini, and driving that Ferrari was very trying as well... the sofa was a bit hard, but overall, I think I did ok..."

Is that really what we want to pass into eternity as? (No offense to some people I know...).

I am not glorifying pain or hardship either. Seth said once that going through suffering and pain, IF OR WHEN CHOSEN, are so that we can learn HOW NOT to suffer, and I agree wholeheartedly.

If you never meet a problem, how can you say you KNOW the solution?
If you have never been to a place, how could you ever find your way?
If you never experienced good AND "evil", how could you grow into BEING creative Energy?

The miraculous nature of the Soul, is by far in my book, the most brilliant of creations, and the most beautiful products of the Love of GOD: TO LOVE US SO AS TO GIVE US THE OPPORTUNITY TO FREELY BE AND LEARN.

This is why, acting on OUR nature, YOU as your Soul are BEING everything. You are a part of that Being, of that Everything.

And EVERYBODY IS a part of that Being, from the starving children in Africa, to the wealthiest man in NY.
ALL are adding to the collective AND individual wealth of experience, knowledge and energy the Soul can be.

There is Purpose in everything.

Most times we fight so hard for things to be a certain way, that we do not have the presence of mind to attend the spectacle of our own life, with all its difficulties and moments of beauty.

It's like fighting to open a window and missing the sunset...

If you, or anybody feel lost, is because you feel somehow that you should or could be different, that you should be doing something else or being SOMEBODY else, or worse yet, a BETTER else...

Think about it: how is that possible?

YOU ARE. That is IT. There is no debating that.

There are no "accidents", no things going on or happening for the wrong reasons. Whoever thinks that has no knowledge or "faith" in his or her own nature, and even in spite of that, their life and ALL their thoughts and actions have deeper meanings that WILL be useful and WILL go on.

Do not fight your life. Make it better and more, in your terms and when possible for you, and seek growth, but parting from YOUR life, your conditions, your environment, your person.

Part from the "REAL" material, not from the desired ones, the wished ones, the "imaginary" ones.

If there is help available, TAKE IT.
If there is Love available, cherish it.

If there is anything else than those two in your life, make your life better BECAUSE of those things.

This will mean REALLY BEING YOU, the real You.

AND 3- How does this relate to "them"?

IT DEPENDS...

They are on the "same boat": living a learning.

Certainly they are a bit "ahead" from what we think ourselves to be, and some people have had "negative" experiences with them... but, going back to my initial points:

Who cares??

How is ANY life better than another one, when we are ALL LEARNING?

If we want to talk about the different scenarios and mechanisms that we go through as individuals, then things change, and this we know.

So, again, it depends.

Maybe you and your son have a "GOOD", deeper relationship going on with the Individual beings you encounter.
Maybe there is something else...

Ask your self, your deeper Self. See what is said.

And if nothing is HEARD, then it's ok, because THAT condition is just temporary and then, as soon as we "go back" to our Soul's center once again, as "we" have done many, many times, we will see clearly, learn so much from all that "happened", AND THEN JUMP ON THE WHEEL ONCE MORE... and maybe as one of them, who knows?...

Until we need to learn no more, "here". And then the Soul will look for another Wheel.... and so forth...

As for my individual ideas on "them", I will wait for the thread on that experience. Nothing earth shattering, just MY little side of that picture.

[edit on 28-11-2008 by citizenc]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
How do you visit these places? Through your meditation techniques?

We can't change the past, but are you saying after this one experience your entire life had changed and you were cured of your particular state?

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
One more thing, or rather, two:

It's late for me and I am still busy, so I will post on Harman's and other people's questions on my "mechanics" of these aspects tomorrow.

I posted first on Mystiq's questions because, for the careful reader and those really pay attention, I react more readily and instinctively to emotional issues, just because more times than not, some of the Purpose that unites us and makes us Human comes from that very beautiful characteristic of ours.

As for the Teacher material, that would be my planned 3rd theme. Hopefully we will get to it.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Citizenc: I thought I detected a fellow student of Seth. Creating your own reality is a simple statement but very powerful. It took me several readings of all of Jane/Seth's books to understand all the subtle implications. I wish you enjoyment and thank you for your continued contribution to All That Is. As you progress we all do. ----B

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Okay I understanding what you are saying except for the fact about going back into the past and future.

I mean, if I make an appointment to meet a friend 2 days later, time will not slow down for me. The clock will keep moving. I cannot change the frame 2 days later. This is something I am perplexed about. I will also age when time passes. No doubts about it. My question is how did you manage to alter your medical condition? Perhaps you could provide us with some resources?

Do post some URL if possible. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Citizenc,
I’ve stumbled onto this and I have to say that I’ve found all of this to be very interesting and dealing with a lot of the questions I’ve been asking myself lately. (I actually stopped ‘lurking’ and signed up for this). My thinking has led me to the idea before that there are infinite versions of myself/ourselves existing and living out every possible choice and experience that has been available to me/us. (As you have described). I’ve had dreams that I believe were glimpses into some of these other paths.

So after reading what you’ve posted, I’d like to ask you (and anyone else that wants to answer), a few questions if I may;

-I’m looking forward to you detailing more of the Teacher communication mechanics, and I’d like to ask exactly how one is supposed to ascertain between your HS, the teacher/guides etc and other possibly negative influences?

-Fear is a horrible deterrent to spiritual progress for me. A lot of this fear has to do with “them”, and perhaps paranoia from reading conspiracy sites/books daily for the last 12 years or so. The fear and anxiety makes me nervous to post on places such as this. Does fear make it more difficult to communicate with your HS, and does it actually create more of the fear/negativity?

I mean, for example, say I see out of the corner of my eye a shadowy figure jet across my house from the door into another room. I check it out and nothing is there, (of course), but maybe I sense something. Or at least, I think I sense something. Or maybe I didn’t see anything and it was that fear and paranoia creating it. How do I really know? If I go with my gut and decide that it was real, or the grey in the corner I thought I saw there was real, how do I know if that by deciding it was real, I’ve created it?

Anyway, thanks for detailing what you have so far and I look forward to more of your postings.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
To citizenc,
I've just read your first and second posts here on ATS. I am 58 years young and have a similar history as yours from a very young age and due to a "NDE" retained the Dmod, is it, mode of observation all of my life. I have just gone through my second Saturn return and I have to admit to being very reticent to share with others at the moment. If I were asked by anyone what school of perception I currently feel at home with I would have to say it is the Advaitist. IE Ramzu's book No Way.
Anywho mostly after reading your posts I could not help wonder if you haven't run across the Matrix material by Val Valerian and the Leading Edge Research Group. You can find them at trufax.org. You will find that there are many ? of us out here who have shared your perception and experiences as you have described them in these posts.
I also wanted to thank you for sharing these experiences on ATS. I have read a few of the posts on ATS that have to do with peoples search for Truth and find it Heartening to read so many are very sincerely pursuing this path.
Play Hard - Laugh Lots - Love More
Don't know ZEN TAO tit

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by fyrelyzard66

Thank you for your wishes...

I mentioned before that Seth has been ONE of my Teachers, and although this is the way things have gone, there is a little more that I would like to say on Seth and teachers in general, but for that I had reserved the possible 3rd thread, on my Teacher and HS.

Hope to see you there.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon Fresh

-Fear is a horrible deterrent to spiritual progress for me. A lot of this fear has to do with “them”, and perhaps paranoia from reading conspiracy sites/books daily for the last 12 years or so. The fear and anxiety makes me nervous to post on places such as this. Does fear make it more difficult to communicate with your HS, and does it actually create more of the fear/negativity?

I will share with you what I have seen:

Since my childhood years I have dealt with the fear-evil issue.

As a child I would have dream experiences that would confront me directly with "Evil" himself, in a definite form, and EVERY time I would "ESCAPE" by reaching out to Understanding and the Light of God's Presence.

As I grew up, in some instances where I had been searching on "expanding" my capabilities, I had been scared as well, but that was simply because I had been expanding MY PERCEPTION, which in turn presented me with beings and levels of reality I was not accustomed to meet.

Later, I would understand that fear was just a HINDRANCE, and that where there is Understanding and simple Faith in the Nature of our own being, there is no room for fear. Fear is human, but as any human creation, it can be examined and outgrown when necessary.

In general, and here I speak FOR MYSELF, I have found that "evil" is a very subjective thing, and in some levels I simply do not meet with it anymore.
In short, "evil" as sold to us here is 3D, does not exist at deeper levels.

I sometimes meet with "evil thought-forms" though, created by others and EMPOWERED by the fears of others as well, but I usually just sail past them and even "wipe them out" somehow with a little Light.

Using some logic, if you TRULY understand the Infinite, poised, and learning Nature of Being, how COULD you be afraid of anything?

Of death? Pain? Temporary situations?

Certainly, some temporary situations are not enjoyable or desirable, and some are outright traumatic and terrible. But the WHO that goes through those situations IS JUST AS TRANSITORY as what "happens", and at deeper levels, there will be ONLY expanded Understanding and lessons to be learned in one way: How to grow positively and successfully.

An airplane is a flying machine made of a whole bunch of metal parts and other stuff.

There are people that enjoy flying, and there are people that would not be caught dead in one.
The airplane in itself is pretty "neutral" in this respect.

The same with everything, unless you become one that can handle yourself in a given situation, "flying" is not for you just yet.

Work on your Understanding, and approach Knowing and Learning with wonder and joy, with poise and self-assurance, or at least, search THERE for your security and approach to life.
Otherwise, you will be creating and meeting others' bumps and fears along the way, blocking you view, your perspective, and in consequence, your understanding.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkwind

Thank you for the encouraging words and approach.

I have not heard of the material you have mentioned, but I will check it out, as I always try to do with people's suggestions.

I will share something with you and anybody who might read:

I don't adhere to any particular line of thought. I will expand a little more on the next thread, but basically my "mission" or inclination is to search for things in an almost pragmatic sort of way.

I have been lead to prepare myself in many areas, so as to be able to understand and more accurately describe and discern what I see.

Of course, I am not all there yet in many ways, but since my "mission" consists and depends strongly on PERSONAL approach and experience, I have been "protected" from falling into any particular category.

This is why some of the material as shared can seem bit crude, but since this is the way I was asked to do it, I stick to it.

I also wanted to thank you for sharing these experiences on ATS. I have read a few of the posts on ATS that have to do with peoples search for Truth and find it Heartening to read so many are very sincerely pursuing this path.
Play Hard - Laugh Lots - Love More
Don't know ZEN TAO tit

Thank you. Feel the same way.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join