It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Experiences in my Consciousness II - Parallel Realities

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Just as promised to a few good friends, I have decided to go all the way and share some more experiences, for the sakes of illustrating some of the things that can happen and that can be done at certain levels, with some right information and good motivation.

In fact, my story IS about information, interpretation of the information, and motivation to make things happen that seem “impossible” or not even to be considered by a big portion of the establishment that still considers these themes as on the fringes or downright “outsiders” from the accepted canons.

I began with my childhood story because first I wanted to share and illustrate how I started “knowing” about all this “mind stuff”, but also to simply share that there must be a beginning to any desired path for, as Confucius said: “Any voyage begins with a first step”.

This being so, and as I have said other times, to protect both my privacy and my intent, I have selected a handful of episodes of my life, to show that there are some things that CAN be done and known, independently of what other people think, lack of publicity or recognition, etc.

In fact, the ones that know most of what is going on, are silently working for other people's benefit, without much fanfare and many times living seemingly normal lives, and this because most of the REAL, concrete, and useful work is being done in spheres that do not begin but CONTINUE where our senses stop seeing and feeling. This world is a world of symbols, and as such it should be read and approached.

This is why I always talk about information and LIVING the information and it's consequences: you get to know a lot about what you think you know and the people that push it if you would question more, and “TRY INFORMATION ON”, so to speak. This will most certainly develop not only your intuition, to recognize more accurately material that can be useful FOR YOU, but also will hone your abilities of discernment and caution, for once you get “stung” a few times, you can slowly (or rapidly) learn about how to avoid dangerous “waters” (again, sometimes, though not always, a subjective matter), and how to swim swiftly when it can be the case

Before I begin, two things:

-Please inform yourself thoroughly if you want to comment on what you THINK is not possible or doable. A little knowledge and an open mind can go along way in this respect, and I am always open to questions, more willingly than others sometimes.

-The nature of my sharing this and the other things I might is EXPLICATIVE, and by this I mean that there are many details, processes and information that may be left out, and this because otherwise these threads would become treatises and books, and I ALWAYS say that is not my need or intent.

I truly wish however, that some of this can be useful to someone, anyone, and THAT will be worth the while. And, as said before, I will answer questions as I always do, to the best of my abilities.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
An experience in Parallel Realities and Time Manipulation

I had a serious problem. While trying to “protect” (according to my knowledge in those times) a person from my own feelings of pain and anguish, I mishandled some of my strongest emotional energies, and since I would not express that energy and “let it out”, it stayed and did its number on me.

This created a serious physical condition, with which I struggled for a long time.

I would treat it in different ways, and because of my levels of energy “potential” it would even baffle doctors for its “strength and resilience”.

I was able, with time, effort and much study, to understand the roots and mechanisms that triggered the condition, and eventually, with the right treatment and knowledge, I was able to cut it from the roots.

This is why I was sort of surprised when it “came back” years later. The emotional conditions that gave birth to it were not there anymore, so what was going on?

My Teacher said it was a test, and left it at that.

I have to admit I was baffled, and for a few days, I lived with it while feeling sorry for myself and sad at being “there” again.

(SOME THEORY, before I continue:

-There are infinite time-lines, where our possibilities are examined to the FULLEST by the Soul. There are therefore, for every Life the Soul “decides” to experience, an infinite number of Probable Selves taking probabilities to all their extent.
-The nature of Time in 3D is discontinuous, in the sense that it is composed of infinite “frames” that put together yield the ILLUSION of continuity.
-Communication between all aspects of the Self is possible, since “separation” is an illusion as well.

I mention the above for clarity. As a corollary, I had been “practicing” and deepening my understanding of some of this material, in many and varied ways. For example, to name only one, I had been perfecting my technique as a musician by contacting a FUTURE CC (Myself, for those who did not read the first installment), who had arrived to a level of comfort which I wanted to emulate.

I also have, which is trickier and would require more explanations, changed my past on a few occasions, to reach more steadily and easily some wanted results that, within the Time-line I WAS in, were not as reachable.)

To continue, I was completely taken aback by my sudden “fall” into the condition, and even felt that it was unfair for me to be tested like this. After all, I was already at ease with my continuous being very much in contact with my HS (Higher Self) regularly, working at very profound levels in some areas, etc. So, in essence, I was throwing a pretty nice fit.

As the days went by, I started to switch my mode, and started thinking more “maturely”, or, I started looking, as was my practice since being very young, in finding the SOLUTION to the situation, rather than thinking “why me?” and the other sorry-for-myself scripts.

A sort of aggressive desire to wipe this thing out began to sweep me. So by a certain moment, let's way I was very highly motivated.

Then I had a flash, to try something that I had never considered or had seen written before.

I KNEW that we create the conditions of our lives, and that we can, within some parameters and according to our level of desired experience, manipulate our environment with the right understanding and tools at hand, so I decided to go to the very bottom, to the root of the roots, of where this could be coming from.

I decided to go to the “Central” CC, to the core of myself, and see what I could find and do there. I wanted to communicate with FUTURE or PRESENT CCs that were NOT suffering the condition, and see what they had to say, and see what the other CCs that were, and see what could be done.

In a moment of extreme motivation and exceptional clarity, I went into a meditative process, a very deep one indeed.

This is what I saw:

I saw what seemed and infinite number of CC to my “right” and to my “left”, and future ones “ahead” (this is just a way of explaining it, because it goes half-way between what I perceived, as well as the normal possible distortions due to my own interpretation).
I “saw” some of us that were “affected” by the condition, as well as many others that were not.

Seeing “ALL OF ME” like that, I began to “say” what became sort of a CHORUS: “I-WE do NOT have to carry this condition on with us, it is not necessary, and we can make it stop, we can eliminate it”. Contacting those who were not “affected”, I saw that it WAS part of CC to not have to suffer the condition anymore.

Then, in that moment, we put “OUR” energy together, and “acquired” a new state where this condition was no more.

I am not entirely sure if it was an individual switch in Time-lines, because it felt like an actual “collective correction”, but I know that I was immediately relieved, and the condition was gone.

I “came back” from what had been a very lucid “travel” into myself to begin with, and very happily ascertained that indeed, the condition was not a part of me anymore.

Since that moment, when new avenues were tried and discovered for myself, I continue to explore those levels I became more acquainted with, thanks to some SERIOUS motivation and desire.

To finish, My Teachers only comment was: Test was passed successfully, aren't you happy?”

I was and I am. I have learned more about “not letting my guard down” also, but having explored new possibilities for the human mind left me just a little more hopeful than I was before.

P:S: Let it be clear: IN NO WAY WHATSOEVER do I condone or suggest treatments and trials of any kind to be used or to supplant verified methods that work in the now for each individual, especially when dealing with one's own health and well-being.

My experience was the result of a long path and a quantity of knowledge not mentioned here.
An Italian saying goes, “NEVER make the step longer than the leg”... unless you REALLY know what you're doing.

Each Life and its characteristics are unique, and some individual problems, conditions or difficulties are product of the individual's own Soul and Self's decision to LIVE some possibilities of human nature, for the purposes that are the same of ANY Life: to BE, experience and learn.

Choose to see what is behind the frameworks and environment of your individual life, and work with diligence and love with what is given to you. Every Life has Meaning and Purpose, no matter the appearance.

[edit on 27-11-2008 by citizenc]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I'm still in the process of reading your OP, but I wanted to add that there is a book entitles "From the Corner of His Eye" by Dean Koontz. One of the prime examples is the main character explaining to an observer why he was not getting wet by the rain. His response was "I simply step where the rain isn't"

Anywho, back to the reading! I am thoroughly interested in all of this, and thank you for taking the time to post!

-JR

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I'm an addict to your posts, sorry about that but it is the truth at the moment. So thanks for that, seriously ( there are worse addictions to be had i think.)

A few questions about your methods if i may.

How do you 'get there'? Is it naturally or do you have a method that may (or may not) help the ones (like me) that want to get in the position to talk to the rest of the potential beings that are 'me'?
Personally, i feel i have the theory down but the realization still eludes me. Still a happy camper with the way i am mind you but well... I'd like to go deeper than the point i am right now because i feel i'm missing something to be honest. For a more elaborate explanation about my (home made?) predicament look in my signature if you like. Because i'm pretty much stuck at the moment. The pieces you write are excellent and from my viewpoint i cannot poke holes in it so that is a good thing (for me personally ofcourse).

Keep up the good work and sharing things over the internet is a bit impersonal but i find it a nice outlet for my brainfarts and do it regularly (not just here by the way). Much appreciated

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
You know something.

I have exactly the same understanding as you have but I put it into different words due to different experience which contributes to the same understanding.

I find it encouraging that someone understands as any time I have tried to make sense of this most do not seem to get it.

Cheers

SF

[edit on 27-11-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by citizenc

First of all I want to thank you very much for sharing this and I want to congratulate you (the whole of you) with overcoming this condition.

Next to that there's a lot I want to say but I'm left for words to express it.

Let's just say I've been busy with the same sort of materia and by posting this you are not only helping me but I believe you are helping "the collective being" (lack of words to describe it....sorry)

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Nice post!, you have a unique way of being able to communicate your experience so as to draw the reader into your it.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
i'm very intrigued.. this thread means something special to me at the moment i feel...
keep going

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Not trying to offend you but for some unknown reason I have hard time reading your posts. Don't get me wrong you do have a peculiar way of describing your experiences but everytime I try to read one of your posts I feel like I have to really focus my mind in order to understand you. Honestly I feel like I am straining my brain muscles lol. I wonder if anyone feels the same way as I do or is it just me. Basically I end up abandoning your post after a few minutes of reading it. I feel like I have no more patience yet at the same time I am very intrigued to read more.

Weird ...

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

I am quite intrigued by your thread. I have been doing some serious meditation for about a few years now and I have actually documented some similar experiences but none on the scale on which you mention in your post. My experiences prompted me to write a story. I have a book out that is a fictionalized account of mostly actual experiences when I made contact with a future aspect of myself. He revealed to me some incredible things and I came face-to-face with some of the divine avatars of the past. My life changed forever once I stumbled upon this experience. I am forever grateful to the person who first taught me about meditation and opening my eyes to a larger picture of existence. I am also grateful to you and others who share their experiences with an open heart with those like me who are still trying to learn and find their way. Have you written a book about your experiences and if so what is the title? God bless you and all who seek the light! The website for my book is located at www.ascensionjourney.net....

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
To those putting in the effort to read the material, thank you.

Bandaidcrtl:

Thanks for the book suggestion, if I can find something on it I will give it a look.

Harman:

Honoured to have your interest and trust. I will expand some more on what I "see" when making some shifts, and hopefully this can be more useful. I think that by comparing notes we can get somewhere to more accurately describe some of these processes. After all, it's still in evolution.

ambushrocks:

"Collective being" is nice and clear enough, and in a way, that's the idea. The fact that people are affected and take "nourishment" in some ways from the "collective mind" is something that some people are beginning to be aware of, so anything we can do to help "there" will definitely have an impact.

Let's make Jung's collective unconscious a bit more aware...

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Most interesting reading. I am very interested in alternate realities and so forth. Thank you for sharing. A difficult read, but worth the effort.

How did you get there? Meditation, something else?

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by stanislav

Not trying to offend you but for some unknown reason I have hard time reading your posts. Don't get me wrong you do have a peculiar way of describing your experiences but everytime I try to read one of your posts I feel like I have to really focus my mind in order to understand you. Honestly I feel like I am straining my brain muscles lol.

Weird ...

No offense taken, quite the contrary. One question, what do you have LESS difficulty reading?

I will be late for a rehearsal, but here we go:

Let me share something about how I write. First, I choose or individuate the theme or story I would like to put into words. Then I let it germinate, for the time it takes. Then, in a moment that feels "right", I sit down and start typing.

In short, I "download" the finished product. I correct the usual typos ( I am finger-dyslexic...), choose the right words for some concepts, and then it is done.

The PLACE where this germination takes place and from where I download is a very definite level from which I put together my "stories" or material, but this place is ALSO where a lot of material is made available to me from other sources.

What should be said about this is that, depending on the "time" of germination (intensity would be more accurate) and the actual energy put into it, some stories are more "energy" loaded than others.

I like using the term "energy-idea structures" to describe stories, for that is exactly what they are. The energy and intensity vary in many ways, but the basics seem like that to me.

In an interesting note, WE as human beings in 3D are that: Stories being enacted by our Deeper selves, and "read"as such in other levels.

A theme all on its own.

I'll give this some more "thought" and see what I can find.

[edit on 28-11-2008 by citizenc]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I really enjoyed readingthe things you posted, they were very insightful and I agree with the poster above about the whole mind stretching to understand them, but, I very muchly enjoy that for some reason. keep the posts coming...

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Keep 'em coming CC, I am deeply interested in this sort of material, especially in connecting with my parallel selves. Skyfloating has once posted a very good method in connecting with parallel selves, and I have also read about the same thing with borrowed genius.

You become quiet, and detached from your thoughts and feelings, then see you parallel self engaging in activities that you desire to do, have, be in. Sometimes I feel it so well that I forget where I am and almost completely identify myself as that person. But it only lasts for up to 15-20 minutes, because then I get bored with it and stop the whole operation. In some way I yearn for more of this though, as I feel that this is how life is really meant to be, and that I can learn a lot from this.

greets

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing this experience. I have very much began embracing this way of life myself recently.
Believe it not, it is by doing this that I came across this site. Still not sure why.

I have felt this way all my life and had kept it locked up inside myself. It is only over the last year that I came across some teachings on this that I realised I wasn't actually insane , which a lot of people in the world would have you believe.

Thank you.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Dude--maybe I'm too dense to "get it", but I just don't. I find this to be a little too far out there to get my head around. Is what you doing a physical thing, or is it all just done in your mind?

Perhaps you could post a video of your experience. Or provide some proof that what you are describing is actually occuring.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
What citizenc relates is as real as your own bodies are (to you). The Soulic Self is unlimited, pervading all Awareness, as Here-Now; you merely allow yourself limitations due to powerful Unknowing.

What he's described is natural to the Intuitional Double (Energy Self ~ Feminine Goddess Half). You who are unable to relate or encounter same are in the throes of dealing with/overcoming the Core Limitations of Male Aspects Self. This has been placed upon humanity intentfully, and maintained mightily. Those who overcome and Know the Other (Feminine Double), may do & achieve the impossible/unbelievable. Nor is required for others to believe them.

Reach the Capstone (Path), and you may/Will learn all this & infinitely more. All Awareness merges at the Capstone.

Thanks for the words, citizenc. Time is AllNow in the 4th D, which includes the Multiple Expressed Aspects of each Core Being (concensus realities).

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by buttafuqua

Butta,

To get a completely objective idea of what he is talking about, pick up a Steven Hawkins book... I think it is The Universe In A Nutshell, but it could very well be one of the other widely known titles.

In his book he relates theories on time, and one such theory gives a pretty good visual description that illustrates a timeline branching out into infinite possibilities from each and every moment. Dives into string theory and quantum physics, if I am not mistaken, but on a very layman level.

The line between science and mysticism is constantly becoming less defined. Everything IS, afterall...

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
With your gateway thread, I didn't jump in due to a seeming willingness on your part with that subject to put down the very real, significant experiences others have gone through. My approach is always to learn from others, and never to assume that someone cannot know their own reality. I will never be a skeptic in any sense of that word, because each mystery is like a puzzle piece, and each adds dimension to our world.
But these two linked threads are precious. I want to thank you very much for finally sharing the significant pieces that we have asked from you, because this kind of knowledge isn't just a little helpful. This way of problem solving is of the highest order. I need to ask you a few questions and would really appreciate hearing the answer from your perspective.

1) There are many situations others find themselves in that are more than a little challenging, but in fact completely limit their options. They spend time constantly examining, and even bravely attempting to try out different routes to achieve some kind of positive change, but each route is blocked. Is it their lesson to deal with disappointment, or is there really a way to access the answer that would transform the situation?

2) How is possible to integrate experiences, or make sense of the overall (because my HS is the usually the beacon in the storm, along with a sense of another presence who I can only relate to as St. Michael for some reason, due to some experiences) and he seems to watch over me for some unknown reason, though I do not wish to be a constant burden to others including my guides, and feel like I'm letting them down when I feel lost frequently. And I am constantly feeling shut off from my main purpose, the reason for being here. I feel lost quite a bit of the time, and don't understand how that could be, when I know and recognize certain gifts and knowledge I possess. So I feel as though I'm being a burden to those who help me. What does this mean, and how do I seek those answers when I feel that even doing so is cheating or making me a burden to someone.

3) And how does this relate to the "experiences" with visitors. And this is such a big one. How is it that we are here for a purpose, in a personal sense to grow and make adjustments or add to the wisdom, but also in the larger sense of service to the collective world, and at the same time it involves "them". My experience with greys is different than what most people experience, (I only have certain flashes of memory, so this is based on an inner knowing and then the strange things happen that confirm it). These cold intellectual negative guys are warm, helpful and caring. An example would be, I couldn't sleep because I was feeling trapped and not gainig my purpose, and had been praying a bit and appologizing for feeling off track and certain I was disappointing those who cared for me. I had a smoke outside, when suddenly my heart lit up with such a feeling of love and warmth and encouragement. Instantly I had a visual flash of greys smiling and me. I looked up and saw the craft.

My experience has been positive, whereas others haven't had the same ones. Why is it different for me, and my son, who also tells me they are very nice. How does this tie in to the larger picture as you are sharing? What role do our visitors play in our lessons?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join