It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study Finds Chemtrails Are Seasonal

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

Obviously you failed to click on the scientific studies in my previous posts. Check it out, then refute the evidence you disagree with, with your own cold hard facts.

Especially pay attention to the ones Phage ignored.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Tinkabit

There is no information that BCW testing was ever done at the levels at which contrails occur.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Just a friendly reminder to keep the personal sniping remarks off the boards.

Carry on.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I will do an effort to stay on topic here. I have two questions to the chemtrail believers which I posted some pages back in this thread, but still haven't got any answers to.

My questions are based on this quote from a randomly chosen page about chemtrails:

The spraying has been going on in earnest all over America (and other countries as well) since Fall of 1998.

educate-yourself.org...

Here are my questions again, based on the theory quoted above:

1. Has there ever been a death in the US (or any other country) where the cause has been PROVEN to be exposure to chemtrails?

2. Has the death rate in US risen dramatically since the fall of 1998?

(Edit for spelling)

[edit on 28/11/08 by ziggystar60]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I would hardly consider Rense.com, denver airport website, Georgia Guidstones site nor snippets from newspaper stories, worthy sources of scientific data or fact.

How about something from Environment Canada, Noaa, Nasa etc. that would be a lot more convincing to me.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkabit

The topic was an admitted farce.

Admitted by whom?

Please read the whole article and understand that this has been already widely acknowledged. If you think the US was completely "behind" on this "technology", then you are not giving them quite enough credit.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Rather than an internet article, I prefer to read the source. According to Porton Field Trial Report No 610. The testing was done to study the dispersal patterns which an actual biological or chemical agent may follow. It was not designed to study dispersal methods nor were biological or chemical warfare agents used.

The dispersals were made at an altitude of 500 feet. Very low, as would be expected in this sort of testing. No where near the altitudes at which persistent contrails occur. You are putting 1 and 1 together and coming up with 0.

Report 610
See Appendix I, on page 9.

[edit on 11/28/2008 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Ok, so you are expecting, if there is something untoward occuring, that the government will go ahead and publish a admission of such facts as they are actively occuring.

Hmm.

The reason I cited the British Admission of chemical and biological spraying is becuase YEARS AFTER the fact, they fiinally admitted culpability.

If and IF such things are occuring Right Now, I would expect them to fall under the classification of "National Security."

A quick review of the government's de-classifications over the past years would be a good example of this phenomenon. How many innocent people got marginalized as paranoid schizophrenics in the name of National Security, only to be vindicated after "De-classification" years after their lives were ruined? How many brave thruth-telling whistleblowers die suspcious deaths, check out the amount of top scientists that have mysterously died over the last ten years.

Here is what I find interesting. I am suggesting that not every contrail is an innocent one.

The "this can't be true, I need a chemtrail in my hand" group, is quite ready to dismiss the whole thing an impossible.

Now, the nature of a cover up suggests that people have been asked, threatened and warned and debriefed to keep quiet. For this I think you would concur there is an historical precident.

IF and IF i repeat, THEY were trying to hide something, do you think you would be finding it in those MSM sources above, that you are asking for a reference from? Check who own the MSM and it will be amazing to you how much power is concentrated at the top.

This defies both logic and precident, that you would expect to find out what is really going on, through such sources. So we rely on other sources.

The Brit admission makes me in the least....suspicious, combined with the amount of people reporting similar suspicions. Mass hypnosis Perhaps?
Statistically Improbable.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So given those altitudes, you believe it impossible.
If they are engaging in the nature of such testing, what is to prevent them from doing such at altitudes that are closer to those causing ice crystal formation.

The truth of the matter is, that you have no clue, unless you have top clearance, of the truth of what is going on up there.

Your willingness to assume, and agressively defend that nothing is "going on" in an untoward manner, in the face of a lack of evidence, is just as flimsy as proving a negative.

Am I 100% sure, no. VERY Suspicious? yes.

You should at least be suspicious. It indicates an open mind willing to integrate new information.

This is not a crusade or a religion. There is a technique called the "soft kill" The theory behind it is to slowly break down the population's DNA.
Check out IQ scores over the last 40 years. Something is going on and it is not good, and problaby is occuring thru more than one vector.
Need proof? Let me know.

Let history be your teacher.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Check out IQ scores over the last 40 years. Something is going on and it is not good, and problaby is occuring thru more than one vector.
Need proof? Let me know.

Let history be your teacher.

No thanks, easy enough to find thanks to the internet.
Data for the past 60 years shows a steady increase.

Research shows that IQ gains have been mixed for different countries. In general, countries have seen generational increases between 5 and 25 points. The largest gains appear to occur on tests that measure fluid intelligence (Gf) rather than crystallized intelligence (Gc).

www.indiana.edu...

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Let's answer some basic facts.

Are you saying that the government has never/will never/is not currently now, spraying any unhealthy substances through the vector of areal spraying?

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I am and have been saying that there is no evidence, nor reason to believe that persistent contrails (commonly referred to as "chemtrails") are composed of anything other than ice crystals which form in the wakes of aircraft because of both the exhaust gases and other natural processes.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
And you have never noticed the difference between a normal contral rapidly dissipating, and a contrail at the same altitude that does not dissappear with seconds ?

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I am unable to determine if two contrails which are 4 or more miles above me are at the same altitude.

I do know that a very slight difference in altitude can make the difference between a contrail that persists and one that dissipates. There are also horizontal variations in the air mass as well as vertical variations.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
OK, so none of the chemtrail believers are going to answer my question about the death rate in US in the years since the fall of 1998. According to one website, this is when the spraying of the population all over America and other contries began.

I guess I have to answer it myself. I found this info, the death rate per 1,000 Population in the years 1998 - 2005:

1998: 8.6
1999: 8.8
2000: 8.7
2001: 8.5
2003: 8.4
2004: 8.2
2005: 8.2

www.infoplease.com...

So it seems that the death rate has not risen dramatically in the years since 1998. Quite the opposite, the numbers seem to be going down.

I stand by my statement that if the NWO/Illuminati has some evil plan of depopulation by chemtrails, they are doing a really lousy job. Personally I see no reason to fear such extremely incompetent people.

I have not been able to find any documented cases of death which can be linked to chemtrails.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
OK, so as experts in the field of aviation, can you tell me if these flight patters leaving persistant contrail are normal, or even legal in terms of proximity to other traffic?
Does this not at least raise some suspicion?

www.willthomas.net...

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

As I had it explained to me by an endocrinologist the chemical fallout, even if its only purpose is for cloud seeding and weather modification re HAARP, have the negative effect of slowly breaking down our DNA. Our immune systems are slowly being eroded, which is why this concerns me. I love my babies and the potentially toxic soup of a world they will be inheriting, if even one iota if this is true.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
[edit on 28-11-2008 by Tinkabit]

If you do not believe that there is a NWO depop agenda, then I concur that chemtrails will not be compelling.

[edit on 28-11-2008 by Tinkabit]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The NWO has a many pronged approach to de-population.

Chemtrails have been implicated by more than one whistleblower.

If you do not believe this, I can provide evidence. Let me know.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

OK, so as experts in the field of aviation, can you tell me if these flight patters leaving persistant contrail are normal, or even legal in terms of proximity to other traffic?

Over the UK they are. And they've been observed and studied for decades. There has never been a single chemtrail observed over the UK. Claims have been made but every single case can be demonstratably shown to be a perfectly normal contrail.

It's not as though the subject has not been extensively studied for decades!

See several pages of papers here

(Chemtrailers would rather you didn't see those papers!)

It's a great hoax and it's interesting how many people continue to fall for it. But then, the sheeple follow where they are led .......

Back to the OP: I do find most of my best pictures of persistent contrails are taken in spring and, especially, late autumn/early winter

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

reply to post by ziggystar60

As I had it explained to me by an endocrinologist the chemical fallout, even if its only purpose is for cloud seeding and weather modification re HAARP,

How can contrails be involved in cloud seeding? They occur miles above rain producing clouds. Such suggestions display a rather crass ignorance of basic meteorology! The only thing they may do is cause a small amount of global warming.

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join