Study Finds Chemtrails Are Seasonal

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Tinkabit

You are presenting straw man arguments. I do not deny these things occurred. That these things occurred does not show any connection to persistent contrails. None of the things you have mentioned show that persistent contrails are anything other than ice crystals formed in the wake of aircraft by known processes.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Cloud seeding is no secret nor do any governments deny doing it. It has been in practice for a long time to help try and induce rain fall.

I was always under the assumption that the whole "chemtrail" issue was something to do with the government supposedly spraying biological or chemicals into the air to make people sick.....something that would belong as a subject of conspiracy at ATS.

I think that people are getting mixed up on this point.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
A Seeding Unit

The seeding units consist of a 40mm aluminum photoflash-type cartridge and a candle assembly. The candle assembly included a plastic container 3 inches long with the seeding material and necessary delayed firing mechanism to ignite the free falling container. The silver iodide or lead iodide is produced as the chemical mixture burns.

(US Senate, Subcommittee on Oceans and International Environment; 20 March 1974; p. 91).

There you have it. Government admission, note that safe-sounding "chemical mixture". Is the government lying about telling the truth???

You just can't get any more obvious. Barring a brick house.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000

Cloud seeding is no secret nor do any governments deny doing it. It has been in practice for a long time to help try and induce rain fall.

I was always under the assumption that the whole "chemtrail" issue was something to do with the government supposedly spraying biological or chemicals into the air to make people sick.....something that would belong as a subject of conspiracy at ATS.

I think that people are getting mixed up on this point.

Also note that the term is "Cloud seeding", not "Cloud making". Cloud seeding is carried out under conditions very different than those which cause the formation of contrails. There is no relationship between the two.

[edit on 11/28/2008 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Yes innocent contrails exist.

So do the more sinister variety:

Millions were in germ war testsMuch of Britain was exposed to bacteria sprayed in secret trialsAntony Barnett, public affairs editor guardian.co.uk, Sunday April 21 2002 10.23 BST Article historyThe Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public.
A government report just released provides for the first time a comprehensive official history of Britain's biological weapons trials between 1940 and 1979.

Many of these tests involved releasing potentially dangerous chemicals and micro-organisms over vast swaths of the population without the public being told.

While details of some secret trials have emerged in recent years, the 60-page report reveals new information about more than 100 covert experiments.

The report reveals that military personnel were briefed to tell any 'inquisitive inquirer' the trials were part of research projects into weather and air pollution.

Millions were in germ war testsMuch of Britain was exposed to bacteria sprayed in secret trialsAntony Barnett, public affairs editor guardian.co.uk, Sunday April 21 2002 10.23 BST Article historyThe Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public.
A government report just released provides for the first time a comprehensive official history of Britain's biological weapons trials between 1940 and 1979.

Many of these tests involved releasing potentially dangerous chemicals and micro-organisms over vast swaths of the population without the public being told.

While details of some secret trials have emerged in recent years, the 60-page report reveals new information about more than 100 covert experiments.

The report reveals that military personnel were briefed to tell any 'inquisitive inquirer' the trials were part of research projects into weather and air pollution.

Have a careful re-read:

www.guardian.co.uk...

There is no need to continue this charade. If you do not think covert ops are going on right now without your knowledge, then you are one of three things:

naive
ignorant
paid to mislead others of what has already been admitted, and truly sinister

[edit on 28-11-2008 by Tinkabit]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

What is so sinister about that? I don't see how that is in any way worse than the crap that industry is spewing out from its stacks or dumping into the water systems. Can you provide any source that the chemicals used to seed are in any way in a concentrated form enough to do us any major harm by the time it disperses into the atmosphere and reaches the ground? There is probably more harm done to us by the mercury and lead amounts found in fish and water than the seeding chemicals.

I am far more worried about the exhaust from cars and trucks than what they are using to seed clouds.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Um, read above: SINISTER

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I see that this IS your day job.

What part of this do you not understand......

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

There is no need to continue this charade. If you do not think covert ops are going on right now without your knowledge, then you are one of three things: naive
ignorant
paid to mislead others of what has already been admitted, and truly sinister

Well I know I am not one of the three things you say people are if they don't agree with you. Sure there are covert ops going on in the world. I just don't agree with you on this point. So does that make me one of your three choices....no.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Also note that the term is "Cloud seeding", not "Cloud making". Cloud seeding is carried out under conditions very different than those which cause the formation of contrails. There is no relationship between the two.

Well let me break it down reeeal slow then.

When people were getting ill after heavy spraying, the military were told

The tests, carried out by government scientists at Porton Down, were designed to help the MoD assess Britain's vulnerability if the Russians were to have released clouds of deadly germs over the country.

They all do it. Yes there are innocent contrails. They are TELLING you that not all ARE.

Do you see the relationship between admitted SEEDING and Denial of CHEMICAL TESTING N-O-W?

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Look, you have brought your point to the table and I have done nothing but show respect to you and anyone else I may not agree with so there's no need to be an a$$ with your comments.

Secondly, I believe the original topic of discussion here was "Chemtrails Are Seasonal" no? so what do your posts regarding the British government have anything to do with the original topic?

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The topic was an admitted farce. This is not a joke. These are people's lives and to trivialize such things are inhumane:

She had a miscarriage, then gave birth to a son with cerebral palsy. Janette's three sisters, also born in the village while the tests were being carried out, have also given birth to children with unexplained problems, as have a number of their neighbours.

The local health authority has denied there is a cluster, but Orman believes otherwise. He said: 'I am convinced something terrible has happened. The village was a close-knit community and to have so many birth defects over such a short space of time has to be more than coincidence.'

Successive governments have tried to keep details of the germ warfare tests secret. While reports of a number of the trials have emerged over the years through the Public Records Office, this latest MoD document - which was released to Liberal Democrat MP Norman Baker - gives the fullest official version of the biological warfare trials yet.

Baker said: 'I welcome the fact that the Government has finally released this information, but question why it has taken so long. It is unacceptable that the public were treated as guinea pigs without their knowledge, and I want to be sure that the Ministry of Defence's claims that these chemicals and bacteria used were safe is true.' ""

Please read the whole article and understand that this has been already widely acknowledged. If you think the US was completely "behind" on this "technology", then you are not giving them quite enough credit.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Real people suffering, and the tone of this thread topic, are incongruous.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
To get back to the original topic, Yes they are seasonal in a lot of different ways.

to quote AirTrafficController from another thread regarding persistent and non persistent contrails.

Contrails are made up of ice crystals. What does Ice do when it's warm? What does it do when it's cold? When it's warm, it melts doesn't it? So you would expect the contrails to disperse/vanish. Now what happens to ice when it's cold? It stays there, doesn't it? So that's why contrails sometimes stay without dispersing.

so it makes sense that when people see the persistent ones they automatically believe they are more than normal atmospheric science at work especially in the colder months. Hence why we see a dramatic increase in chemtrail threads during those times.

here are a few links to add to the discussion

contrails 1

contrails 2

contrails 3

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This is quite intriguing. I have observed and increase in the phenomena from October through December where I currently reside. I will also say that there has been approximately a 30% or more increase in the amount of chemtrailing during the times it is being performed. I have ample photographs as do many others here. It would be nice to get some real concrete data about this as well as what is truly being accomplished or prevented without our awareness of the concrete actualities. Thanks for keeping this in our awareness, it may play a role in what is to come (seeding food for viruses and then adding the magic component on a certain day to trigger the release of something into our air and water supplies???). Your guess is as good as mine. I do agree with your findings based on my observational experience over the years of the phenomena. Someone out here made a DVD about this issue that was being passed around town and freely copied. They worked for Los Alamos labs I believe... If I can dig it up from my data collection bank oI will post it in this thread.

Thanks and Take Care.

[edit on 28-11-2008 by Baracas]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

As much as I agree that peoples lives are not trivial, there could have been many factors why these people were getting sick or having problem births. We can't just throw all of the problems into one "chemtrail" bag regardless of the British governments admission.

I can think of a few causes for things like that

-drug use
-alcohol
-pollution
-dirty water
-genetic/heredatory
-not immunized as children
-poor health
-diet

etc.

The fact is we cannot blame every bad thing on chemtrails/contrails.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Canadianduder

You give your audience very little credit.
Obviously they see right though this. Check out the number of stars on that post.

Passing this off as a hobby is a farce. I don't believe goblins, but somehow you don't find me on goblin-debunking sites all day.

There is an obvious agenda.

Check out the thread on disinfo agents. You'd be shocked.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

And it goes beyond even that.

The air above us is not uniform, in different spots it will be different temperatures. A good example is to take a trip to Niagara Falls, Canada. In the little village next to the falls, if you are on the west side of the village, the temp can be let's say 50 degrees. But if you go only maybe one thousand feet closer to the falls down the road, the air temperature drops very rapidly to 30 degrees. I noticed this one time while driving in my car there a few years ago, and the car had a temperature thing in it (most cars do these days).

Any way, so a jet is moving through the air at like what, 400 miles per hour, right? That's pretty fast. So it's going to be entering different air temperatures pretty quickly. That's why a jet's contrails can suddenly stop, because it simply entered a part of the air where the air wasn't cold enough for contrails to form. NOT because the jet stopped spraying some magical chemical in the air.

Any way, you see this is why these chemtrailer nuts are so ridiculous it makes my head hurt. If they cannot honestly understand that water melts and freezes in warm air and cool air, then I just don't know what to say. Go back and repeat preeschool, if they ever finished it?

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Canadianduder
I came here in the hopes of finding a scientific study; as seasonal analysis and comparison for Contrail activity perhaps....and what do I find - A "study" done by phage, not on chemtrails, contrails or the like - but a study based on the frequency and appearance of chemtrail threads!

The title of this thread completely misrepresents the contents.... which is Disingenuous to say the least - and quite possibly done apurpose for malevolent reasons...

Either way, I've been lied to. Thank you phage, for the misrepresentation you hath bestowed upon us.

(meant to qutoe this)

[edit on 27-11-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AirTrafficController
reply to post by QBSneak000

And it goes beyond even that.

The air above us is not uniform, in different spots it will be different temperatures. A good example is to take a trip to Niagara Falls, Canada. In the little village next to the falls, if you are on the west side of the village, the temp can be let's say 50 degrees. But if you go only maybe one thousand feet closer to the falls down the road, the air temperature drops very rapidly to 30 degrees. I noticed this one time while driving in my car there a few years ago, and the car had a temperature thing in it (most cars do these days).

Any way, so a jet is moving through the air at like what, 400 miles per hour, right? That's pretty fast. So it's going to be entering different air temperatures pretty quickly. That's why a jet's contrails can suddenly stop, because it simply entered a part of the air where the air wasn't cold enough for contrails to form. NOT because the jet stopped spraying some magical chemical in the air.

Any way, you see this is why these chemtrailer nuts are so ridiculous it makes my head hurt. If they cannot honestly understand that water melts and freezes in warm air and cool air, then I just don't know what to say. Go back and repeat preeschool, if they ever finished it?

Did we say each and every trail is noxious?? No

Have Governments actually admitted that SOME ARE? YES See Above

It takes a lot of willpower to ignore the facts

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

It takes a lot of willpower to ignore the facts

I see this a lot in most of the chemtrail/contrail threads where the pro-contrail camp brings forth actual SCIENTIFIC data to argue the chemtrail camp yet how come no SCIENTIFIC data has been brought forth from the chemtrail-camp to prove their side of things? all we get are pretty pictures of natural atmospheric phenomena. I would love to see hard scientific data fact such as samples taken and verified.

Look, I can see you are very passionate in your beliefs and stance....and that's great!! a very honorable way to be. I suppose I am just a die hard skeptic to the end where seeing is believing and science is law.

I am in the atmospheric scientific field so you can see where I may be biased.

[edit on 28-11-2008 by QBSneak000]

new topics
top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join