It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study Finds Chemtrails Are Seasonal

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ImDaMan

Therefore, your theory is seriously flawed.

No. It is your understanding that is flawed. This thread was about an observation that "chemtrail" threads seem to follow a seasonal pattern.

Your understanding of contrail formation is also flawed. Low temperatures are required for the formation of contrails and, you are correct, it is usually cold enough for contrail formation at flight altitudes. However temperature is not the only factor involved with contrail formation.

Interestingly, the altitude of the tropopause (defined as boundary between the stratosphere and the troposphere) is also seasonal. Conditions in the mid-atmosphere are indeed seasonal.
www.atmos-chem-phys.net...

edit on 9/11/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Well this kind of blows your whole theory out of the water. Especially since they are still going right now in the U.S. and elsewhere.

www.pakalertpress.com... tm_campaign=Feed%3A+pakalert+%28Pak+Alert+Press%29

Notice the two planes flying side by side yet one does not have a CONTRAIL do to altitude and temp like you constantly insist!!

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Great Scott! there is one with an X! You know what that means right!

I would hate to be anywhere near there in the next few days. Prepare well brothers.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Notice the two planes flying side by side yet one does not have a CONTRAIL do to altitude and temp like you constantly insist!!

They aren't side by side. See how easy it is to make claims?

But what I actually said is that it is not just temperature and altitude which determines if contrails form.

Great website you found there. Who are they killing exactly?
edit on 9/16/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Here you may want to see this...

contrailscience.com...

And while your there you may want to look around as it will answer most if not all of the questions you have.

And that is proof of what...

Different engines have different contrails, as you can see above. Now the newer engines will undoubtedly cause more contrails because they are more efficient than they used to be.

But thinking they are something nefarious is more fun.

(post by Patriotsrevenge removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Great website you found there. Who are they killing exactly?
a reply to: Phage

Thanks, YOU!!! Unless you live in a cave. Go read about how toxic they are or when they spray Morgellens.

Have a nice day!

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Different engines have different contrails, as you can see above. Now the newer engines will undoubtedly cause more contrails because they are more efficient than they used to be.

I know for a fact that Phage is paid to sit here and debunk everything so I will let you two argue amongst yourselves.

I also know for a fact that these chemtrail planes are spraying the Morgellens virus on us or any dam thing they want to infect us with.

I don't need some paid nut from the GOV.con internet to tell me what is normal when I walk outside and look up. Have fun with your ridiculous dis-info thread!!!

Could you please provide proof for these 'facts'?

If you have 'proof' that 'chemtrail planes' are spraying Morgellons on us, you should be in an excellent position with which to win a class action lawsuit, and also to prove for once and all the overwhelming evidence that chemtrails are real.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Yeah they are so efficient that they turn a whole nice sunny day to overcast LMAO!

Who pays you to spew such crap?

www.youtube.com... I guess this plane is losing its fuel efficiency lol

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Facts. right.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Yeah they are so efficient that they turn a whole nice sunny day to overcast LMAO!

Don't hurt yourself laughing so hard, because I almost did reading your reply.

Who pays you to spew such crap?

WHy is someone supposed to, because for some reason they haven't.

I know for a fact that Phage is paid to sit here and debunk everything so I will let you two argue amongst yourselves.

Your following the chemtrail guide to the tee I see...No evidence start the name calling, classic.

as for your youtube video...here is the original from the man who filmed it, and his comments about said video.

This is the original unadulterated video that started all the fuss. It is completely authentic and no camera tricks were used. It is simply a couple of KC-10's in formation and the audio you hear is just us poking fun at all the "chemtrail" conspiratorists. I knew when I shot the video that this would be catnip for all the conspiratorists out there. Yeah, the contrails have an odd way of "starting" and "stopping" but that is easily explained with physics. It's no different than the lenticular clouds that form over a mountain or the fog that flows from an open freezer. So, stop being so gullible, kids. There are truely bad things in the world but this isn't one of them!

www.youtube.com...

I also know for a fact that these chemtrail planes are spraying the Morgellens virus on us or any dam thing they want to infect us with.

And I know for a fact that MOrgellons disease is a scam and the good old Cliff Carnicom is the biggest scam man out there pushing this fake disease.

In fact here is a thread about it...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't need some paid nut from the GOV.con internet to tell me what is normal when I walk outside and look up. Have fun with your ridiculous dis-info thread!!!

And you have fun with your paranoia...maybe the chemtrails did this to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join