It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Sightings

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Look for some clue on the 'thing', how's the attire, any scar, sort of that, then find information on it who's that guy, and what is it he wants. Maybe you should also prepare some salt and a cross, or a silver stick, a metal bar, use everything on it, see what happens. And look out for any clues on him.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bobbo

hey I've been following your story and the "ghost" might actually be a halucination and quite possibly is. but if u continue to see it then maybe you should consider going to a near by church and see if that helps. if it doesnt try and get more sleep coz it may just be a halucination due to sleep deprivation or unusual sleep patterns.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I know of a really reputable phsychic. You may have hears of her, if not chech out her website or books. Her name is Sylvia Browne. She is a guest on Montel Williams once in a while. I have read her books on dream interpretation and visits from the after life. Check her out and see what I mean. ^_^ Good luck and Peace Out!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
mabie you should try something else like mabie ask it a yes or no question then knock 2 times for yes and 1 for no. Or speak to it in a diffrent langauge tell somebody about this instead of us

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AD5673

dude dont listen to these idiots saying u r on drugs or need drugs ok i believe what u have seen is real and scary try talking to it ask who it is and y its there u obviously have special abilitys like me but yrs are stronger i wish mine were stronger!!! like yrs. its fine yr not crazy the beings prob need yr help!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by J0HNSmith

Hi John Smith - Do you still have the photo software, as i have a photograph that was taken in my mam's bedroom on her mobile phone and there is a ghostly figure of a man in the mirror. I would love it if i could send you it for you to anaylze.

let me know

cheers

Melanie ([email protected])

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Jaypeth

Dude this is crazy, visit

www.warriorshaman.com...

for more info on psi spies

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Bobbo

dude, I once saw someone that looked just like that
....but i got amnesia and forgot almost all of what happened that month, but I think he's a ghost.
Or maybe you got hit on the head recently?
Or you might have a brain tumor (but brain abnormalities usually aren't this specific)
I never like the scientific reasons >.<
I don't think you're crazy, but most probably think you are. If you can see ghosts, you're really good at it, most ghosts are at least transparent to most people.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Bobbo

you're seeing spririts obviously, sometimes they look like that for certain people. Talk to him and see what he wants, maybe he wants to tell you something, and don't be scared, it doesn't seem to want to harm you. Good Luck!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
the same thing happend to me yeterday at the same time just in flashes one second they were there an the other second not...
i dont think its stupid what youre writting lol maybe we were tired(i dont think soit hapens to me almost evry second day)

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Bobbo

Listen to coat to coast am radio/internet coasttocoast.com and it will tell you more than you need to know

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bobbo

this happens to me too but i think that the death metal music i listen too
but what i see moves in a really fast way

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
It sounds like you are experiencing a powerful time-slip. Could even be a future even?

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join