It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Sightings

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
This has been driving me nuts for a couple of days, and just now, i had an experience that put the proverbial icing on the cake.

first i'll explain whats been going on the past few days:
everywhere i look, I see things. sometimes an animal, sometimes a person. Always solid, not transparent, not floating or anything- just standing, staring at me. after a day or two of this, i asked my mother if we had new neighbors- she said no. I didn't tell her what i was seeing, she'd probably think i was nuts. the second day of this, i glanced across the street at my car, and saw someone standing near the passanger door, staring in the direction of my house. i was sitting near the computer looking out the window, so i grabbed my digitial camera- which doesn't work with my computer, but would at least let me see an instantaneous photo- and i hoped i could get the person on film, because i really thought they were breaking into my car, so this would at least be a lead of some sort for the cops. well, when the picture popped up on the LCD screen, there was no person. my car was in frame, the passenger door was too, yet the person was not there. so i put the camera down, and looked back towards the car- and i could still see the person with my naked eye. i called my sister to the window, and asked if she knew the person near my door- she said "what person?". i shrugged it off, not wanting to seem nuts, and just said, "oh they must have walked up the street".

well, that gave me a good scare, but it didnt really bother me to much. but what happened to me right before i started to write this really scared the hell out of me. I'm sitting here, reading through some ATS posts, and i felt as if i was being watched- you know the feeling, i'm sure. well i turned around, towards my TV- Late Night with Conan O'Brian was on, the repeat show on Comedy Central- and the person- well, thing- that i saw near my car, was standing in my damn living room.

I have never, ever been so scared by anything in my life. It didn't move, it didn't speak. it just stared. I got up, and moved to another chair in the room, pretending like it wasn't there. so a minute later, when it still hadn't moved, or disappered, i decided to get up and take a look. as i got closer, i blinked, and it was gone.

it's 1:30 pm here as i type this, and this all happened about 12:45 pm, so it's really fresh in my mind, and i could think of no better place to post this.

Please, if anyone has any idea what the hell this might be, post your opinion. Just don't tell me I'm nuts.

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by Bobbo]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Sounds pretty bad.
Maybe you need to stop taking all them drugs.
Thats my only explanation.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
as i type this, the thing is standing in my dining room, staring. again i tried to snap a picture, and it doesnt show up. here's a description:

tall, white male, no distinguishing facial features, besides a goatee. hair is short, brown, and thin. the eyes are kind of weird- like a grayish color, and they are scary. clothing-wise, jeans and a gray sweatshirt.

I can't see the back, since everytime i try to get near it, it vanishes.

I'm sure this is a ghost. it doesn't respond to questions, doesn't get scared if the dog barks, it just stares at me.

I don't feel threatened by it, it just boggles my mind when i try to figure out what it is i see.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I'm not taking any drugs. not even prescribed ones.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Maybe you should start? Just a thought!

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
All i can tell you is to keep a record of the sighting: Date, time, description, all information you see useful.
Thats what I would do if i were you.

And you mentioned a gotee?
The picture of a demon comes to my mind.

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by Eternal]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Well the simplest thing to do is to interact with it. You can start by throwing stuff at it, or walking right through it. Outside of that there's not much you can do.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Iif it is a ghost..and I'm not saying it is, the fact that it didn't show up on your digital camera is gonna fly in the face of quite a few "professional ghost hunters" . Another theory is that you are seeing someone who has been able to shift between deminsions or time such as hypothesised in the Philly experiment and Montauk point. Whjo knows, it may be you years from now so don't try kicking yourself in the knards, okay? Seriously, it sounds cool and as long as its not hurting you, try observing it scientifically. Get a pad and write all this down and try noting anything in your environment that might be present during all sightings such as a trigger mechanism.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The fact that you said you don't feel threatened by it, IMO is a good sign. How long have you been living in your house? I'm thinking either your house is haunted, or you may be seeing a spirit guide.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Ok this sounds dam strange!

If this is true, then this is freaky.

You need to keep a log of this!

have you ever had the feeling you are being abduted?

Have you ever found strang marks on you?

How about getting some sort of hypno done!

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
One more thing, if you have some extra cash, you may want to consider getting a psychic reading. Don't go to some store offering it. Do some research and find a reputable person in your area. Perhaps a psychic could help you understand.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Well either you're full of it, you have a mental disorder causing you to hallucinate, you're seeing dead people, or you're seeing ghosts. I found the grey eyes aspect to be interesting, it was an uncommon feature in most people and does have a history. Ghosts with that particular color of eyes usually have something to say and a temper if you don't figure out what it is. Here's a link (I don't know how valid or accurate any of the info here is, considering the source I doubt it's more than a tale.) but it's a good story at worse. I do however think the eye color is important.
www.scholastic.com...

Now on the side of reality get a cat scan, when they ask you for a reason tell the doc the truth. Worse case you can always lie if they find nothing and say that you're not seeing things any more to avoid medication. But you may want to consider that you do have a disorder man may need medication.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I know you said you tried to talk to it, but try again, ask it what it wants, and mabey try meditating.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
confront it, walk up to it, see if it disappears, try to reach and touch, walk thru it etc...let us know what happens.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowSephiroth
I know you said you tried to talk to it, but try again, ask it what it wants, and mabey try meditating.

I second this request. It may want something, but be afraid to ask. It may be examining you to see if it thinks you can handle the task it needs to ask of you. Keep asking, meditate, and eventually, it may come to trust you enough to start answering.

Good luck,

Blessed Be
Whitewolf

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It's been lingering around all day. i threw a box of kleenex, which went right through it, and the thing didn't flinch. i keep asking it questions, and it stares. simple yes or no questions, and it doesn't respond.

I've lived in the house for 19 years.

I do meditate frequently, but have been unable to attain a clear enough mind to do it today.

there is a log, i'll eventually type it out and post the whole thing, for those that want to follow.

I have a friend who is a new-ager, and she's looking in to a reputable psychic.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eternal
Sounds pretty bad.
Maybe you need to stop taking all them drugs.
Thats my only explanation.

LOL
Yeah he's right
hehehehehe. But seriosly (if youre not lying) did this thing look anything like a person? Like clothes? Color of him/her/it color of clothes?

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
i've never felt like i've been abducted- and i have had hypnosis before, with nothing out of the ordinary coming of it- but maybe its time for another session.

I'll keep posting as things unfold.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
it doesn't look like anyone i've seen before.

since no one else seems to see it, i can't ask them if they recognize it. and it wont show up on camera, so i don't have any way to show anyone else- i also tried to film it with my video camera, and it didnt show up. i can literally hold the video camera, and glance at the LCD screen and see nothing, when i am actually holding it about waist level, from where i'm sitting at least, to this figure.

i described the clothing and looks in an earlier post.

I generally stay up til 3 am, so i'll keep posting as the evening unfolds.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I herd that ghosts dont show up on camera unless you spit on it. Try to video tape it and/or photogrph it after you spit on it (the part that you photograph/tape with not the whole thing) maybe it'll work

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join